Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's have both of you stand up in front of the table and face each other," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley and Ms. Tate did so. "I think we can start removing Ashley's clothes. Let's just start with her jacket. Ms. Tate, start unzipping Ashley's jacket, but do it slowly."

"Finally!" said Ms. Tate. Ashley smiled again.

"Ashley, stick your chest out a little as she unzips your jacket," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley did so. "There, that's great. You look pretty sexy like that. Hold that pose and look down as she is unzipping it."

Ashley did as told. Ms. Tate slowly pulled the zipper down, and several pictures were taken. Eventually, Ashley's jacket was unzipped, and Ms. Larsen gave more directions. "Now leave it on for a few pictures. Ashley, turn and look at the camera."

"You're killing me right now! I want to start undressing her already!" joked Ms. Tate. Ashley burst out laughing again. More photos were taken as she did this. Ashley was looking so incredibly cute in front of the camera. Even though Ashley wasn't doing anything that was alluring or sexy, she still looked great. The viewers, no doubt, would want a lot more photos of her after seeing what they had so far. Those viewers were going to see more too, a lot more.

"Alright! While Ashley is laughing, start pulling her jacket off, but go slow again," said Ms. Larsen laughing. Ashley was laughing, but she felt her jacket being pulled off. First it was just pulled off her shoulders, and some pictures were taken. Then it was pulled down and was eventually off. Several pictures were taken during the process. Ashley stood there in her pink t-shirt. It had very short sleeves and was tight, accentuating Ashley's flat stomach. A very small bit of skin was showing at Ashley's waist.

"Let's take just a few more pictures here and then move to the living room set," said Ms. Larsen. "Ms. Tate, just stay behind Ashley and put your arms around her waist.

Ashley stood there and allowed Ms. Tate to put her arms around her. The camera snapped a few more times. Ashley was still calming down from laughing so much. She was not laughing anymore, but still smiling. Ashley was starting to feel a little warm, from laughing a lot and from the flashing of the camera. It wasn't bad though. She was having a lot of fun. After more pictures were taken, it was time to go to a different set.

"Alright, I think we have enough pictures here!" said Ms. Larsen. "Off to the living room set!"

Everyone there left and went over to the next set. There was a couch in the middle. A door was off to the side and there were a few windows, making it look like an actual living room. There were pictures hanging as well. It was well detailed, even though it wasn't an actual room in a house. Lighting was set up from the windows, giving a very convincing impression that sunlight was coming in. The cameras were moved over to this set, and then everyone was ready to continue.

"Let's have Ms. Tate remove Ashley's shoes next," said Ms. Larsen. "Ms. Tate, go and sit on one end of the couch. Ashley, let's have you lay back on the other side."

Ashley and Ms. Tate followed directions. Ms. Tate was sitting up on one side of the couch. Ashley was sitting on the other side, although she was laying back. A couple of pictures were taken. Ms. Larsen gave more directions. "Ashley, put your legs up on the couch. Lay back against the pillow there, and put your feet on Ms. Tate's lap."

"You're having Ashley put her shoes on my lap? She's going to make my lap dirty!" joked Ms. Tate. Ashley laughed as she did what Ms. Larsen told her to do.

"Don't worry! Go ahead and start pulling her shoes off, one at a time," said Ms. Larsen. Ms. Tate pulled one of Ashley's shoes off slowly, and the camera flashed a few times. Ashley was still smiling and looking really cute. After a minute or so, one of her shoes was off. Ms. Tate then started to pull Ashley's other shoe off, and more pictures were taken. Soon Ashley's shoes were on the floor. She was still wearing socks on her feet.

"Please let me touch her feet for a little bit!" said Ms. Tate.

"Alright, go ahead!" said Ms. Larsen jokingly.

"Thank you! Get ready Ashley because your feet aren't going to get a break!" said Ms. Tate. Ashley immediately felt Ms. Tate's fingers all over her feet. At one moment she was getting a good food massage, and at another Ashley's feet were being tickled.

"She's definitely enjoying this!" joked Ms. Tate. Ashley tilted her head back on the pillow and was laughing again. The other women there watching and working on the shoot were laughing as well. Ashley felt one of her socks being pulled off. Ms. Tate's fingers felt the bare skin of Ashley's foot. Ashley, meanwhile was still laughing, partly from the jokes made, and partly from her feet being tickled a little. The other sock was pulled off, and Ashley was barefoot.

"She's a little ticklish at her feet," said Ms. Tate. Ashley was laughing uncontrollably again. She didn't notice for a little bit that pictures were being taken the whole time.

"These pictures are looking great! Let's do just a few more," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley looked to see Ms. Stephens watching her, smiling. The other women working on the shoot were also smiling and laughing too.

Ms. Tate continued feeling Ashley's feet. At one point, her hands suddenly traveled up Ashley's jeans, feeling her calves. Ashley put her head up in surprise. She was smiling, in a very shocked kind of manner. "I was not expecting that!"

"Ms. Tate is a little devil!" said Ms. Stacy. Ashley looked and laughed some more.

"Is she going to be like this the whole shoot?" asked Ashley.

"Probably," said Ms. Larsen jokingly. "Well, I think we have enough pictures. Let's stay on the couch, but Ashley I would like you to change your position. Go to the other side. Lay on the couch and lean back against Ms. Tate's lap."

Ashley got up and moved over to Ms. Tate. She leaned back against Ms. Tate's lap and laid on the couch. Ashley looked up and saw Ms. Tate looking down at her, smiling. She heard the camera snap a few times. Ashley could not contain her cute smile and the blushing on her face as she looked up at Ms. Tate.

"Let's start off by patting Ashley's head and feeling her hair," said Ms. Larsen. "Do that with one hand, Ms. Tate, and put your other hand on Ashley's waist."

Ms. Tate started to caress Ashley, at her head and at her waist. Ashley was getting a good massage on her head, and she started to rest her head back a little. Ms. Larsen continued on. "Very good Ashley. Just relax and keep laying there. Ms. Tate, keep caressing Ashley, but feel free to let your hands travel a little."

Ashley was starting to melt into the caresses from Ms. Tate. She heard the camera snapping and felt Ms. Tate's hand travel up from her waist to her stomach. The other hand was patting Ashley's head. Ashley looked up at Ms. Tate, who was looking back down at her. Ms. Tate was smiling. Ashley smiled too, but she had a more tired look to her with the caressing she was getting. Ms. Tate moved her hand over Ashley's face, making Ashley close her eyes. Ashley tilted her head back with her eyes closed and then she suddenly felt a pair of hands against her tits.

"Oh my gosh!" said Ashley suddenly. Her head sprung up suddenly, and she was smiling again in a very surprised manner. All of the women there started laughing. Ashley heard the camera snapping. She saw Ms. Tate give a rather evil smile to her. Ashley was laughing from the surprise and smiling.

"Get used to it now!" said Ms. Tate. "I'm going to be touching more than just your tits!"

"She keeps doing this from out of nowhere!" Ashley joked to the other women watching and working on the shoot. They were all laughing. Ms. Stephens was smiling and thoroughly enjoying the whole thing.

"I'm telling you, Ms. Tate is a devil!" said Ms. Cooper as she worked the video camera. After a few minutes, everyone settled down and Ms. Tate continued caressing Ashley. The camera was flashing the entire time.

"Ms. Tate, how about you start to play with Ashley's shirt a little?" said Ms. Larsen. Ms. Tate began to feel the small bit of skin that was showing at Ashley's waist. More pictures were taken. Then Ashley felt Ms. Tate's fingers go under her shirt. Ms. Tate felt the skin at Ashley's midriff. Ashley felt her shirt going up a little. The camera snapped several more pictures.

"Very good. Now start lifting Ashley's shirt up," said Ms. Larsen. The hands that were feeling Ashley's midriff were now starting to lift her shirt up. Because her shirt was tight, Ashley immediately could feel that her midriff was showing once Ms. Tate pulled her shirt up. Ashley felt a draft of air touch her stomach. Meanwhile, she heard the camera taking several more pictures.

"Perfect," said Ms. Larsen. "Now Ms. Tate, just leave Ashley's shirt up like that. I want you to spend some time feeling her stomach."

Ashley continued to lay there on Ms. Tate's lap. She then felt her midriff being caressed. Ms. Tate's fingertips were very lightly and very gently feeling the skin on Ashley's stomach. As this was happening, Ashley began to feel goose bumps on the skin of her bare midriff. She looked to watch as Ms. Tate touched her sensuously, and then Ashley tilted her head back. She could hear the camera snapping the whole time.

"Her stomach looks incredible! And it feels incredible too! I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to touch this cute girl!" said Ms. Tate. The other women working on the shoot laughed. Ashley gave out a cute smile. Her head was tilted back and she melted into the caresses. Ms. Tate put one of her fingers in Ashley's belly button. Ashley was a little surprised and let a sigh out. She looked up and saw Ms. Tate give an evil smile. Ashley gave a slight smile back, but no giggling escaped her mouth. It was a little surprising, but it did feel surprisingly sexy when Ms. Tate touched Ashley's cute belly button. Meanwhile, Ashley heard more photos being taken.

"Your right Ms. Tate! Ashley's got a perfect looking stomach!" said Ms. Larsen. "Ms. Stacy, I say that we take some close up photos!"

"Fine with me!" said Ms. Stacy. "Let's fix the lighting on Ashley's midriff temporarily."

Ms. Green and Ms. Roberts moved the lighting so that it shined on Ashley's midriff. Ms. Stacy moved in with the camera, and Ms. Larsen followed. Within moments, Ashley felt her midriff getting so much visual focus. The light was warm, and she could feel the flashing of the camera against her bare midriff. Ashley continued to lay there. Her stomach felt so exposed with all the focus it was getting. Ms. Tate continued caressing Ashley's midriff. Many pictures were being taken.

"My goodness, you have an amazing stomach," said Ms. Larsen.

"I love your belly button so much!" said Ms. Stacy as she snapped some more pictures. "It looks so adorable!"

Ashley let out a smile at these comments. She started to laugh a little, but only a sigh ended up coming out of her mouth. Ms. Stacy took several pictures of Ashley's midriff. There were some skin scape pictures, and there were come close ups of Ashley's belly button. After a few minutes though, it was time to move along in the shoot.

"Alright, I think we have enough pictures here," said Ms. Larsen. "Let's move to the wall over there."

Ashley felt really relaxed from laying there on the couch, and as a result she didn't really want to get up. She was fine though. Overall, Ashley was still feeling very normal. Now that she was showing a little more skin though, Ashley was beginning to feel a little sexier. She was nowhere close to feeling aroused though.

Ashley and Ms. Tate got up and went over to the wall. Because Ashley's shirt was tight, it stayed up when Ashley got up from the couch. Her belly button was still showing. The cameras and lighting were adjusted. Ashley was still in the living room set, although in a different spot. She was standing up now instead of lying on the couch.

"Ashley, let's start by having you face and lean against the wall. Ms. Tate, stand behind her," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley did so. Ms. Stacy snapped some pictures from a side view. Ms. Larson gave some more directions. "Now Ashley, press your face and your chest against the wall. Then stick your butt out. Ms. Tate, start caressing Ashley a little."

Ashley stuck her cute butt out. More pictures were taken. Then Ashley felt Ms. Tate's hands on her back. Ms. Larsen spoke again. "Ms. Tate, I want you to put your hand on Ashley's butt."

"Gladly!" said Ms. Tate jokingly. The other women laughed. Ashley just gave out a smile for a brief moment. She looked behind as Ms. Tate's hand felt her cute butt. The camera snapped some more.

Ms. Stephens looked and smiled. At the start of the shoot, Ashley was being very cute, bubbly and enthusiastic. She was constantly blushing, smiling, and laughing uncontrollably. Now, however, Ashley wasn't laughing anymore when someone made a joke. The other women watching and working on the shoot were seeing it too. As Ashley started showing more skin, her facial expressions started looking sexier as well. Ms. Stephens knew Ashley very well and had seen her aroused. Ashley was not at that point yet. However, all the women there were beginning to sense it. Ashley's mood was starting to change.

"Ashley, turn your back to the camera and face Ms. Tate," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley did so. "Now put your hands up in your hair. Ms. Tate, put your hands at Ashley's waist."

More photos were taken. Ashley put her hands in her hair. She felt Ms. Tate's hands against the bare skin at her waist. Ms. Larsen gave more directions. "Now Ms. Tate, start drifting your hands downward and put them on Ashley's butt again."

Ms. Tate put both of her hands on Ashley's cute butt. Ashley and Ms. Tate looked into each other's eyes for a few moments. Ms. Tate was smiling. Ashley, however, was looking more emotionless, in a sexy kind of way. The cute smile and giggles were disappearing from her face. Ashley kept her hands up in her hair. She was looking sexier than before when the shoot started.

"Those dimples look so sexy!" said Ms. Cooper as she handled the video camera. Ashley gave a small grin for a brief moment, but nothing more. She could hear the camera snapping behind her.

"Alright, that's good. Ashley, turn around and face us now," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley followed her directions. "Now Ashley, I want you to keep your arms up for the next several pictures. Ms. Tate, keep your hands on Ashley's waist and caress her there."

Ashley kept her arms up. She felt Ms. Tate caressing her near her hips. The camera flashed as more photos were taken. Ms. Tate's hands began to wander just a little. Ashley felt Ms. Tate's fingers caress her midriff. She felt a finger touch her belly button again. Ashley kept her arms up, meanwhile, and her poses were slowly starting to look sexier as the shoot went on.

"Ashley, seductively tilt your hips just a little," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley did so. Ms. Larsen continued. "Perfect. Now hold that pose while we snap some pictures."

The camera flashed, and Ms. Larsen spoke again. "Beautiful. You look so sexy right now. Now, Ms. Tate, put your hands on Ashley's waist and hook your thumbs into her jeans."

Ashley soon felt a pair of thumbs inside of her jeans. They went down as far as they could. Ashley kept her arms up, seductively on her head. She looked down and saw that Ms. Tate was trying to pull the waistline of her low cut jeans down. Her jeans were tight and still zipped, but Ms. Tate was able to pull them just enough that Ashley's panties were beginning to peak out. Ms. Larsen noticed and was very pleased. "Perfect! Keep pulling at her jeans so that we can have a peak at her panties! Hold for some more pictures."

The camera snapped some more. Ashley's jeans felt rather low, although not abnormally low. They were definitely not going to fall off because they fit tightly against her legs. Ashley was slowly starting to feel sexier. She was still feeling very normal though, and was definitely nowhere close to feeling aroused. Ashley was still very far away from those kinds of feelings.

"Alright. Ashley, just keep your arms up like that for a little longer," said Ms. Larsen. "Ms. Tate, start grabbing the bottom of Ashley's shirt and slowly lift it up."

Ms. Tate gently grabbed Ashley's shirt. Then Ashley felt it being lifted up very slowly. The camera was snapping frantically. Ashley's shirt slowly went up above her bra. Then it was up over her shoulders. More photos were taken. Ashley's shirt went up over her head. Ms. Tate was incredibly slow in removing Ashley's shirt. Ashley figured it was so they would be able to take many photos. After a while her shirt was finally off, and Ashley was wearing her bra and jeans.

"Perfect!" said Ms. Larsen. "I have to say Ashley that you're doing incredibly well for your first photo shoot. I heard you have never done this before. You're a natural at this! Now I think we can go somewhere else. Let's stay on this set but have the two of you move to the floor. Oh, and you can put your arms down now Ashley."

"They must be really tired right now!" said Ms. Stacy to Ashley. "I think you had your arms up for a good five minutes!"

The other women there laughed and agreed. Ashley, however, only gave a short grin and moved on to the next spot. The bubbly and cute personality she brought in was slowly disappearing. Ashley felt the air against her bare shoulders, and against her whole stomach. She began to feel just a little sexier. It was strange though, because Ashley didn't feel anywhere close to being aroused yet. She knew that she was going to be naked and have an orgasm in front of these fully clothed older women, which was her ultimate fantasy. However, the excitement wasn't there yet like it was when she stripped for Ms. Stephens' lesbian friends a week ago. Ashley was feeling a little sexier though now that she was no longer fully dressed and showing more than anyone else there.

Once Ashley was at the next spot for the shoot, she awaited Ms. Larsen's directions. "Now for this next part, we want both of you on the floor. Ms. Tate, let's have you sit sideways to the camera. Ashley, kneel in front of Ms. Tate, facing her."

Ashley and Ms. Tate went on the carpet floor. Ashley was kneeling and facing Ms. Tate. Ms. Larsen then gave some more directions. "Now Ashley, I must apologize for asking you to put your arms up again at your head. You just look really sexy in that pose! Ms. Tate, I want you to put one hand high on Ashley's stomach, and act like you're pushing her back."

Ashley seductively put her arms up again and had her hands at her head. Ms. Tate was leaning forward a little and put one hand up near where Ashley's bra was. Ms. Larsen gave more instructions. "Now Ms. Tate, I want your hand to very slowly travel down Ashley's stomach until it reaches her jeans. Ashley, while she does that, start to slowly lean back. As you lean back farther, move your arms behind you to hold yourself up."

Ashley felt Ms. Tate's hand very slowly travel down her stomach. As that happened, Ashley slowly started to lean back. Eventually, Ashley was unable to lean back any farther without using her hands to hold herself up. She moved her hands back to the floor behind her. Ms. Tate's hand, meanwhile, continued traveling down Ashley's stomach. It reached her belly button and then moved farther down to her jeans. Meanwhile, Ashley heard the camera snapping several pictures.

"Now reach in to Ashley's jeans and try to pull her waist towards you. Ashley, tilt your head all the way back," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley did so. She felt Ms. Tate's hand reach into her jeans. Her waist was then being pulled forward a little. More pictures were taken. Ms. Larsen then spoke again. "Ashley, put your head back up and look down at your waist. Ms. Tate, start unbuttoning and unzipping Ashley's jeans."