Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay I think we have enough pictures," said Ms. Larsen. "You did absolutely wonderful Ashley."

The camera stopped flashing and the lights were suddenly pulled away. Ashley suddenly began to regain her senses. She didn't go over the edge, but Ashley felt that she was getting very close to completely losing herself. It was a very interesting experience. Ashley in ways didn't want that small part of the shoot to stop. At the same time, she also had trouble keeping herself calm while her pussy was getting so much visual focus up close. Ashley knew Ms. Larsen wanted pictures of her pussy before it got really wet, and therefore Ashley worried that she didn't do a good job with that small part of the shoot. Her pussy was feeling soaked, even though Ashley didn't cum. Ms. Larsen did say though that Ashley did great, so perhaps she didn't need to worry.

Another thought went through Ashley's mind. In just a few intense minutes, there must have been at least a hundred pictures taken. It was strange to take so many, because Ashley was not moving and the camera was only photographing her pussy. Why were so many pictures taken? And why were many photos taken after Ashley was very wet? She wondered to herself about this. Ashley knew the photos were meant to be of her pussy before it got wet, yet several were taken as it got wet right before the camera. She wondered if Ms. Larsen and her crew intended to get her aroused while focusing the camera up close on her pussy. Perhaps they intended for her pussy to get wet right in front the camera as it was flashing. Ashley had no time to figure out though, because it was time to continue the shoot.

"We'll have Ms. Tate get back in the shoot," said Ms. Larsen. "Ashley, how about you get up and stand in front of the couch. Ms. Tate, go ahead and sit down in the middle."

Ashley felt her arousal decrease just a little, but it was still so high. Her pussy was wet and her body was feeling so weak. Ashley wasn't panting anymore, but she was still breathing rather hard. Her clit was tingling and wanted to be touched. Ashley would have to wait though for that wish to be granted. She was feeling very tired and didn't want to get up. It took her a few seconds before she finally slowly struggled to get up off the couch. Ashley wondered if she was taking too long, because Ms. Tate was looking at her and waiting so that she could sit as instructed.

Someone then took Ashley by the hand and helped her up. She looked and saw that Ms. Larsen was helping her. Once Ashley stood up, she started to feel a little dizzy. She saw all the women working on the shoot circled around her, holding cameras, lights, or just watching. Ashley felt her clit tingling intensely. Her heart was racing. Ms. Larsen then spoke again. It took a second for Ashley to realize it.

"I promise that you won't be standing for long, just a few shots," said Ms. Larsen. She was standing right next to Ashley. "I just want you to stand in front of Ms. Tate, while she looks up and gazes at you. Just stand over here and we'll take pictures from behind."

Ms. Larsen was acting different. She wasn't standing behind and just telling Ashley what to do. Now she was actually touching Ashley and guiding her on where to stand and how to pose. Ashley was so aroused that her strength was feeling almost completely drained. She could still see where she was, but Ashley was slowly getting dizzy. She felt Ms. Larsen's hands on her hips, gently guiding Ashley on where to stand.

"Now just stand here for a few pictures. Tilt your hips and stick your butt out a little in a sassy pose, and put a hand on your hip," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley heard her, but it took her a few seconds to comprehend the instructions.

"Here, let me help you," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley felt hands on her hips, moving them so they made the desired pose. Then Ashley felt her hand being taken and put on her hip. Ashley was finding it very difficult to listen to directions now. It appeared that Ms. Larsen knew it. All the women there seemed to know that Ashley was extremely aroused. Ms. Larsen backed away so that she was out of the shot. "Just hold that pose for a few pictures."

Ashley didn't hear her clearly. Before she knew it, the flash of the camera was touching her bare skin. Ashley couldn't move because she was so weak. The flashing of the camera was raising her arousal. Ashley kept standing there, but she was getting more and more dizzy. She wasn't sure how long she would be able to stand there like that. The camera kept flashing against her skin, intensifying her arousal. It wasn't stopping. Ashley needed to sit or lie down or else she thought she was going to pass out.

"Okay that's good, now we want you to kneel on Ms. Tate's lap," said Ms. Larsen. To Ashley, the voice was a little faint. She still stood there, breathing hard and feeling very dizzy. She then felt women to each side of her, guiding her to Ms. Tate. Ashley was guided to Ms. Tate's lap. She felt her legs being parted, and she was gently nudged forward so that she was on Ms. Tate's lap, facing her. Ashley's knees were opened, and her arms were guided forward so that she was leaning into Ms. Stephens. Ashley thought she heard some whispers from the women behind her, but she wasn't sure. Everything was getting fuzzy.

"Feel free to lean forward on Ms. Tate," said someone close to Ashley's ear. She wasn't sure who it was, though it was likely Ms. Larsen. Ashley did exactly that, because she was so dizzy that it was hard to stay upright. Behind her, Ashley felt the camera flash against her skin again. Meanwhile, in front of her, Ashley felt Ms. Tate's hands caressing her. Her arousal was so intense that it was hard to take. Ashley's skin was crawling as a result of Ms. Tate caressing it. Her knees were opened wide, and her pussy was incredibly wet. Ashley could have sworn that she felt herself drip at one point on Ms. Tate's lap. Her pussy was on fire and her clit was tingling relentlessly. Ashley needed someone to touch her pussy so badly.

The flashes of the camera continued to caress Ashley's skin. Ms. Tate continued to feel Ashley's body. Ashley felt herself being touched almost everywhere except the one part of her body that desperately needed it. Her pussy was absolutely crying for some intimate affection. Like when a person's eyes tear up when they cry, Ashley's pussy was tearing up from its great desire for erotic attention. Yet it received none. Ashley almost couldn't take it. Her body was so alive.

Ashley thought she heard someone behind her. She couldn't tell though. Moments later though, Ashley felt hands on her again. She was being physically guided into the next pose. Ashley was soon laying on her stomach. Her butt was sticking up, because it was on Ms. Tate's lap. Ashley's face was guided so that it was facing the camera. She was holding her shoulders and head up, though Ashley wanted to rest herself on the couch. Ashley looked at the women that were there working on the shoot. It appeared that there were a few more older women observing her shoot now. Some of the women working on sets elsewhere in the studio appeared to have stopped by so they could witness Ashley in her naked and aroused state. Seeing more older women there watching her only heightened the sensations that Ashley's body was feeling.

Then the camera flashed and took several more pictures. Ashley felt Ms. Tate's hands on her butt. This was driving Ashley insane. Ms. Tate's hands were so close to Ashley's pussy, yet they would not touch it. Ashley looked and saw the camera flashing. She felt each flash against her skin. The lights were increasing her dizziness. Soon Ashley turned her head and looked down. Her nipples were so perky that when they rubbed against the cushion of the couch, Ashley let out a small moan. Meanwhile, she felt Ms. Tate's hands travel up her back and down to her legs. Ashley's body was so intensely alive. She had to close her eyes.

After what seemed like an hour in that pose, Ashley felt other hands on her, turning her over. Ashley was soon lying on her back, with her butt resting on Ms. Tate's lap. Ashley thought that Ms. Tate's lap felt a little wet when she rested her butt on it. When Ashley's pussy was against Ms. Tate's lap, some of the juices must have gotten onto her lap. Now Ashley's pussy was right in front of Ms. Tate, there for her to touch. Ashley was hoping Ms. Tate would touch it, but it didn't happen.

Ashley felt the camera flashing again. She turned and saw that there were now even more older women watching. Ashley thought there might have been about 15 older women there, though she was too aroused to be able to count. Ashley felt her arousal intensify just a little more as a few more clothed older women came over to watch her. She felt her stomach and her thighs being caressed, but again her pussy received no attention. She needed it so bad. Ashley's chest was rising up and down. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Her face looked so aroused, and it looked great for the camera.

Her heart was racing, and Ashley was practically panting again. She was losing her awareness of the other women in the studio, although Ashley still knew that they were there watching her. She felt several eyes on her, Ms. Tate's hands on her, and the camera flashing against her naked body. It all felt so erotic. Ashley wanted and needed that erotic feeling to be taken to a higher level. She was fully aware that she was in her greatest fantasy again, being exposed and vulnerable in front of several fully clothed older women. Ashley's body was on display for the women there to see, and later it would be on display in photos and video for thousands of older women to view on the internet whenever they wanted. Ashley needed her most erotic secret to be on display though. She needed all those older women to see her have an orgasm.

As Ashley was laying there with her eyes closed, she suddenly felt herself being taken by the hand and helped up. Ashley struggled to get up because her body felt so weak. She was on her feet after a short while and was being helped over to the next set, wherever it was. Ashley felt hands on her back and shoulders, guiding her to the next part of the shoot. Ms. Larsen was in front of her. She saw Ms. Stephens right next to her. Ms. Gary had dropped in from the receptionist desk and was helping Ashley get to the next set. Ashley was finding it hard to walk because she felt so weak and tired. She was also very dizzy. Ashley thought about how she was naked while all these women were fully clothed. She felt so exposed and the feeling was so erotic.

They walked for what felt like forever. Ashley was still in the studio, but she wondered where they were going. Ms. Larsen was right in front of her, so Ashley couldn't see where she was being led to. She needed to sit or lie down so badly. Ashley needed one of those women to touch her pussy even more. After what felt like a long while, Ashley finally saw where they were going next. Ms. Larsen moved aside, and Ashley was able to see the next set. She felt some electricity shoot through her, and her clit tingled that much more.

Just ahead, Ashley saw another set, with only a backdrop and a chair in front of it. This was it. She had finally made it to the final and most important sequence in the whole shoot. Ashley knew she was next going to sit in that chair with her legs spread wide, and she was going to have her clit rubbed by Ms. Tate in front of the camera. The anticipation was soaring inside of Ashley. She was finally going to get what she so desperately needed. Ashley was going to have an orgasm, and it was going to be captured both on video and in photos.

Ashley was guided to the chair where she sat down. Ms. Stacy was setting up the camera in front of her, while Ms. Green and Ms. Roberts were setting up the lights. Meanwhile, Ashley noticed that there were now even more women there. She tried to count how many older women were circled around her, but soon the lights were turned on and shined in Ashley's face. She thought that there might have been at least 20 fully clothed older women that she was sitting naked in front of. They were all looking at her. Ashley saw that Ms. Tate was standing right behind her, and she was very gently caressing Ashley's neck and shoulders. Ashley leaned her head back into Ms. Tate.

It was coming very soon, yet for Ashley it seemed to take an eternity for everything to be set up for the climax of the whole shoot. The anticipation was driving Ashley wild. She felt to aroused by the fact that she was only 18 and the only one naked in front of so many women more than twice her age. Ashley needed Ms. Tate to pleasure her to orgasm while so many older women were watching. She wanted the images and video to be on the internet forever for thousands of other older women. Ashley's most erotic secret was soon going to be captured for so many women to be able to view whenever they wanted. It turned Ashley on so much knowing that her erotic vulnerability would be out there for thousands of older women to see.

After what felt like a long time, Ms. Larsen and Ms. Green walked up to Ashley. She could see who was there next to her, although so many other details were fuzzy because Ashley was feeling so dizzy from her arousal. She saw so many older women circled around her, no more than ten feet away. The photo camera and the video camera were right in front of her, only feet away. Ashley knew it was about to happen. Her clit was tingling more and more. Ashley felt so hot from both the lights shining on her and from her arousal. Her skin was absolutely crawling and her heart was racing. Soon, Ashley heard Ms. Larsen talk into her ear. It was difficult to listen to anyone else talking because Ashley was dizzy, but Ms. Larsen was so close and that made it easier for Ashley to hear her.

"The lights and cameras are set. We need to move your hips forward so that our cameras have a clear view of your pussy," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley felt hands pulling her hips forward, close to the edge of the chair. Ashley leaned back. Her legs were slightly parted, and Ms. Stacy gave a thumbs up to Ms. Larsen, signaling that she could see Ashley's pussy in the frame extremely well. Ashley then felt her legs being closed. Ms. Tate was right behind her. Ashley leaned her head back and rested it on her shoulder. Her body felt so weak that Ashley almost couldn't move. The room was completely silent. All the women stood there quietly and gazed at her. Ms. Larsen then leaned in and spoke into Ashley's ear.

"We've made it to the final part of the shoot. I just want to say that you did absolutely wonderful," Ms. Larsen said into Ashley's ear. "The shoot went exactly the way we wanted it to. At the start it was very casual with nothing alluring to it, and now it is incredibly erotic. At the start, you were completely normal. Then as time went on and Ms. Tate started undressing you, we could see that your mood began changing. Because of that, your poses naturally looked sexier as time went on. Now you look so aroused, which was exactly our intention. We wanted to capture your orgasm on camera, and to do that we needed to build up your desire throughout the shoot so that you would allow your deep arousal to come out."

Ashley sat there and listened to Ms. Larsen. Her breathing was heavy, although she wasn't panting at the moment. Her clit was tingling so much that it was driving her insane. Ashley needed to be touched so bad. All the women were encircled around her. Ms. Stacy looked ready to begin taking photos. Ashley was ready for Ms. Tate to start rubbing her clit, while so many women watch and while a photo camera and a video camera capture everything. Ashley couldn't wait any longer. She was in her greatest sexual fantasy, being the only one naked in front of many older women, all watching her. She only needed to have an orgasm in front of them and the fantasy would be complete.

"For this shoot, Ms. Tate will spread your legs. After that I will have no more directions for you," said Ms. Larsen into Ashley's ear. "For this final sequence, we just want you to relax and feel the sensations in your body. Let yourself be free. There's no need to worry about posing the right way anymore. Just ignore us and get lost in your arousal, and we'll be here capturing it on camera. Whatever emotions and sensations you feel, just let them out."

Ms. Larsen then walked back to where the cameras were. Ashley felt the lights shining on her. She felt everyone's eyes on her. She felt the cameras on her as well. Ashley looked and saw the camera start flashing. She could feel each flash against her skin, lifting her arousal higher. Ashley then felt Ms. Tate's hands caressing her shoulders. Her hands then drifted down to Ashley's nipples. They felt so sensitive that Ashley gave out a moan when Ms. Tate felt them. Then Ms. Tate's hands drifted down to Ashley's stomach. They traveled past her belly button and then to her thighs. Ashley then felt her legs slowly being parted. After what seemed like a while, her legs were spread wide for the cameras, and all the older women there watching the shoot. Meanwhile, the camera was flashing against Ashley's skin the entire time.

Ashley sat there and looked at the camera. Her 18 year old pussy was on display. Ashley was breathing a little harder. It was going to happen next. She saw the camera flashing, only five or six feet in front of her. The lights were heating her body up along with her arousal. Ashley sat and waited for Ms. Tate's fingers to meet her clit and begin rubbing it. For a few moments, Ms. Tate's hands remained on Ashley's thighs. Then they traveled up to Ashley's hips and to her shoulders. Ms. Tate caressed Ashley's body while her legs were wide open. Then one of Ms. Tate's hands began to drift downwards.

Ashley's eyes looked down and watched as Ms. Tate's right hand traveled down her stomach. It reached her cute belly button, and then went further down to the area where Ashley wanted it. Soon Ms. Tate's hand reached Ashley's pussy. Ms. Tate very gently caressed Ashley's pussy for a moment or two. Ashley let out a sigh. The touch felt so great. Ashley was finally getting what she needed so desperately.

She felt Ms. Tate beginning to rub her clit. Ms. Tate's fingers were being very gentle and were moving very slow, rubbing Ashley's clit in a consistent circular motion. As this happened, the camera was flashing frantically. Ashley was feeling the flashes of the camera, which were so frequent and so relentless, trying to capture every single moment as Ashley's most erotic secret was being brought out. Ashley felt her clit being slowly and gently rubbed in circles. Her heart was already racing, and now it was beating even faster.

Her clit was tingling even more now than before. Ashley was already feeling very weak, and her body was still getting weaker. Her skin was crawling, both from her clit being rubbed, and from feeling the camera flashing. Feeling so many eyes on her only raised the sensation even higher. Ashley looked up for a moment and saw so many clothed older women quietly watching her with great enjoyment. Her arousal was building. By now, Ashley was more used to the sensations that her body would feel when she would have an orgasm. She knew that she was getting there.

Ms. Tate's fingers began to rub Ashley's clit a little faster. Ashley was resting her head on Ms. Tate's shoulder. Her dizziness was overwhelming, causing Ashley to close her eyes. Her arousal was taking over her. She was now panting. Ashley knew it wouldn't be long before the first moan would escape her lips. Soon everyone would hear the sweet sounds that Ashley made when she loses herself. The heat was building inside of Ashley. Her pussy was on fire, and her clit was tingling like crazy. Meanwhile, the camera was taking no break from flashing pictures.