Assateague Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a number of cars in the parking area. Emily insisted on putting on a shirt for this part. It was a light button down. It let the air flow but covered just enough of her butt to make her feel covered. Eh, can't win them all. I didn't complain.

We started walking around, looking for the trail head or something, but I couldn't even see the lighthouse. How the hell could you not see a huge-ass lighthouse? Somehow we couldn't. There were signs for the "Lighthouse Trail" but I couldn't make it out. It was a real head scratcher.

Finally a couple came walking from the woods. I approached them and asked if the Lighthouse Trail led to the lighthouse. Okay, okay. No, I didn't realize how stupid this sounded at the time, but yes, it sounded ridiculously stupid. Thankfully, they just said yes just follow it about 50 yards and you'll find it. We thanked them and were on our way.

As soon as we were out of sight, Emily bursts out laughing. "Does the Lighthouse Trail go to the lighthouse," she said mockingly then going back into hysterics.

"Fuck you!" I protested. "How the hell can you not see a giant lighthouse? Where the fuck is it!"

At last we finally could make it out. We were actually quite close but the trees made it impossible to see anything. I had certainly seen more impressive lighthouses. The paint job on this one was pretty shabby. A couple years later they repainted it, but at the time it wasn't so hot. It was also odd to me that it was so far from the water. Lots of others on the east coast are right there. There weren't too many people there so we took our time taking pictures and reading all the information we could.

As we started up the steps, she turned around and said with a coy smile, "Does the Lighthouse Trail lead to the lighthouse?"

I slapped her ass hard. She giggled, gave me a devilish look, and continued up.

As we ascended, we peaked out of all the places to see out. At about half way, I grabbed her, pulled her close, and kissed her passionately. We pawed at each other for a minute or so before a family started coming down, and we again started to climb. Ugh, my cock was rock hard. Again, I would have just bent her over and fucked her senseless but there were just too many people around. We would definitely have gotten caught.

Wow, was it windy at the top! It was a pretty cool view though. I love being so high above the world. You really get a sense of the area. You could see all the various trails and ponds, Chincoteague in the distance, the ocean. We got pics and videos, then just chilled up there for a while.

Back on the ground, we headed back to the car and headed to the last of the nature loops. You could just drive this one, but we decided to walk. This was one of the larger loops and would be a little over three miles. It was only about 3:30, so we decided to go for it.

We didn't really see a ton of wildlife on the trail. A few humming birds, a couple random ponies walking down the road, but nothing we hadn't seen before. There were a lot of great views along the way. We kept a pretty brisk pace. I was also back to devouring her with my eyes.

"Come on, take that shirt off," I teased. "How am I supposed to see your ass?"

"Pshhh!" She brushed me off and we continued on.

About half way though, there was a spur that headed out to an ocean view. It didn't add much to our walk, so we decided to take it. There weren't any cars around and it was the most deserted that we had seen it. Getting to the end we stopped, took pictures, drank a bit of water and ate a couple granola bars.

"Now, let's see some sexy shots," I teased again.

She smiled and rolled her eyes, but to my surprise, started unbuttoning her shirt. She swayed her hips, turned around, and pulled it up and off. I let out a barely audible groan and gnashed my teeth. She was now just in her bikini again.

"Like this?" she asked, striking a pose.

"Mmm, pretty good," I said. I raised my camera up and took a quick shot. She didn't protest which honestly surprised me. "I sure would like to see more though."

She did another catwalk-esque turn and this time reach up and unclasped the back of her top. Holy shit, this was really turning me on. I had no idea how far she would take it. She completed the turn, but used her hands to keep her top from dropping to the ground.

"Better," she asked with a smile.

"Much better!" I was dying with anticipation.

She did another half turn, raised her tops over her head and let it fall to the ground. She turned her head back to me and gave me a sensuous look. My heart was pounding!

She finished her turn. Damn her tits looked amazing. Maybe it was the sun, maybe it was the general excitement of being outside, I don't really know but I was stuck still. I didn't even think of raising my camera any more.

She walked towards me. She had a devilish grin on her face. When she finally got within inches of me, she dropped to her knees and started undoing the tie of my swimsuit. I let out a loud groan as she unzipped the Velcro, exposing my rock hard cock. She looked into my eyes one last time, then gently grasped the base of my cock and took me into her mouth.

"Oh god, yes," I said. I grabbed the back of her head and took a handful of hair. My god, it was heaven. Emily never felt she gave good head, but I thought she was maybe 2nd or 3rd best I ever had. She always claimed to have a small mouth, and it was true that she just couldn't deepthroat. But I've always felt that deeptroating is overrated. Thing is, it's the head of my cock that's most sensitive. I'd rather have a girl really work the tip rather than take the whole thing down.

She worked her tongue around my head, swirling the tip, flicking the top and bottom. She licked my shaft, gently stroked my balls, and took me in as much as she could. I would have liked to hear the sounds too, but being outside made this difficult. Still, just being outside in the open was awesome. Freedom and pleasure are a wonderful combo.

She kept her head down. Eye contact is sexy but so is just bearing down and getting to it. She was like a master sculptor, it was just her and the marble. After about 4-5 minutes, I could feel myself getting close.

"Emily," I croaked, "Emily, I'm getting close."

She slid my cock out of her mouth. "Do you want to cum on my face?" she asked and kissed the tip. "Or do you want me to swallow?" She smiled and gave a low long lick over my shaft.

"Swallow." Damn, I wanted to cum on her too, but nothing really beats taking it all the way.

I was on my tip-toes at this point, my muscles were trembling. It wasn't going to be long. An added bonus was that she was now louder than ever. I could hear her, "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm" as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Oh god. Emily, I'm going to cum!" I got out as my body let loose and exploded into her mouth.

The first couple pulses she kept her lips tightly gripped on my head. Then, gasping for air, she let go. But my body wasn't quite finished and a big rope of cum landed squarely in her hair and on her forehead.

"Ohh!" she let out, clearly surprised at my last blast. My cock continued to pulse but there was nothing but a dribble. She licked her lips, smiled, and giggled as she wiped my cum from her face. She was pleased with her work (as was I). I growled and clenched letting the last waves of pleasure roll over me.

I barely noticed her get up and retrieve her top. I came to as she was clasping the back. I pulled my suit up and kissed her. I never really liked kissing after, but I know she does, so I made the move.

Holy shit! Just then, another couple came around the corner to the outlook we were at. We looked at each other and our eyes bugged out of our heads. Had they been 30 seconds earlier, I would have been shooting a load on her face. We said "Hi" then looked back at each other, devious grins on both our faces. Oh my! Then I noticed that Emily still had a major rope of cum streaking over the top of her hair.

"You, ah..." I gestured to her hair, "You, ah, have something in your hair."

"Oh shit," she said. We tried not to laugh. The other couple was just going about their business, taking in the sights. She tried getting it off, but only succeeded in creating a Something-About-Mary-esque crusty streak. Silly cum! We got the fuck out of there as quick as we could.

After that we drove back to the island. The last night of our trip was finally here. It turned out to be a pretty mild evening, though a bit colder than before. We still had a lot of wood to burn, so we had a pretty big bonfire going. We had about half of a big bottle of bourbon left. It had been a great day and I couldn't think of a better way to finish it up.

"So when we get back to the real world, things aren't going to change between us," she asked.

I knew this conversation was inevitable, but I was pretty sure we were on the same page. Still she hit me with this out of the blue, and I was indeed a little nervous about my response.

"Yeah," I started. "I hope so." I figured I'd just keep it short and hope for the best.

"Okay, good. That's what I was hoping. I like what we had, I didn't want this to ruin it," she said.

Woo boy, was I happy to hear that. Amazing as this time had been, there was no way I wanted to go back to dating here, even if we lived in the same city. There was a reason we broke up, we just weren't compatible in the long-term.

"I feel the same way," I said. I didn't want to push my luck. "This week has been amazing, but if it messed things up between us, I would have felt really sad."

"Yeah, me too." She took a drink, then lightening the mood, smiled and said, "Damn, it's been good to get fucked again!"

I laughed. I felt a huge weight lift from me. This really could have been awkward, we had a 6+ hour drive tomorrow, if this had gone the other way it would have been terrible. Plus, I wanted to fuck as much as possible before she headed home, it looked like I was going to get at least one more time.

"Honestly, I didn't see myself losing my virginity this week," I said with a laugh (she laughed too). "I can't tell you how amazing you've made me feel."

"I know! My god, when you looked into my eyes that first night... It was like I got hit with a defibrillator right in my uterus!" That made me laugh out loud.

"I know what you mean," I said. "It's a weird feeling. It's like..." I sighed, feeling a little stupid. "It's like I'm a king." We both laughed a little. "Like I'm some kind of sex god, but only the ladies can see."

"Mmm... You're my sex god!" she said as she wiggled a bit in her chair.

"You make me feel like it." I laughed a little, but I was very serious. "I swear I feel like some kind of raging animal. Like a super man. RuuuUghhh!!"

I grunted loudly at the end. I was feeling like a wild animal. My cock was hard, I could feel my body tensing for action. I looked at her with my lust-crazed eyes.

"Psshhh... You're not going to tear off your shirt are you?" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Tear off my shirt? No, that wasn't exactly my plan," I said.

I walked towards her. The fire was burning bright. Out of the corner of my eyes I tried to see if anyone would be able to see into our camp. The sites to the left and right of us were filled, you could make out a flicker of campfire, but the brush was high enough that you couldn't see anything else.

I grabbed the top of my fleece and rubbed my thumbs along the inside of my waistband. Emily smiled and licked her lips, as she stared and the now obvious bulge. I pulled them down, exposing my cock. I was just about to her now and she reached out and held my cock with both hands.

"Now get on your knees and lean against the table," I ordered.

She obeyed and thrust her backside out at me. I grabbed her hips and rubbed my cock against her ass. She clenched her fists and let out a little "yip." I reached around her and slipped my hands under her shirt. I started by rubbed my hands on the sides of her belly. She gasped and her muscles clenched. I think she figured I would just yank her pants down and take her, but this was our last night at Assateague, so I didn't want to rush.

I rubbed her torso and gently scratched her back. She was starting to grind her hips against me. After some more light rubbing, I moved up to her breasts. Thankfully she had taken her bra off when she changed into sleeping clothes. I cupped her breasts and caressed her nipples. I could feel her breath coming hard and heavy. I kept my left hand on her tits and snuck my right under her waistband. I stroked the sensitive spot by her thighbone then finally rested my hand against her pussy.

Holy shit, her pussy felt like it was on fire. I continued to caress her nipples but kept my hand simply pressed against her for what felt like forever. Finally, I slid my finger against the lips of her pussy. I gently rubbed her lips but never slipped my finger inside. She was going crazy and was obviously trying to hold her moan. When I finally brought my finger to her clit I thought she was going to lose it. Her head thrashed back, her hands shot out in front of her, knocking a few things off the table into the sand. I kept a slow, steady roll against her. Her clit was hard and there was no trouble knowing where to stay.

I just couldn't take it any longer at this point, I had to have her. At last, I yanked her shorts around her knees. She moaned loudly and thrust herself to me again. The fire was behind me and I could clearly see her pussy. I could even make out her wetness glistening in the firelight. I rubbed the head of my cock against her lips, spreading her juices along my tip. She was trembling, so was I.

Her body needed me and I couldn't deny her any longer. I plunged my cock inside all the way to the base. She was so wet, I slid effortlessly inside. We both let out loud moans but quickly tried to catch ourselves. My body was so tense I was standing on my tip-toes. I didn't thrust at first, I just wanted to savor the feeling. Everything about the moment was amazing.

Finally, when my breath caught, I leaned forward so that my torso was touching her back. I reached under her shirt again and ran my fingers up from her hips to her tits. I squeezed them, then pinched, harder now than before. I couldn't hold this position long and brought myself to upright again. I grabbed her hips and slid my cock almost completely out, then plunged deeply inside again.

Now that the initial flash of being together was calming, I began to rock my hips slow and deep. Each time I almost brought my cock completely out, until I could see her lips gripping the flair of my cockhead. Then I would plunge deeply and forcefully into her pussy. I rolled my hips in a circle, kind of a hula-hoop motion, I wanted her to feel the pressure of my cockhead on every bit of her insides.

I stayed slow for a long time, but as my own excitement grew, my thrusts became faster and rougher. I kept my grip on her hips, holding on for dear life. I didn't really want to stop, but I knew if I kept going much longer, orgasm would overtake me. I pulled out and despite my panting ordered her into the tent. I pulled her upright and we stumbled inside. We struggled to tear our remaining clothes off and were naked in seconds.

"Get on your back," she said. This time she gave the orders and I was happy to do as told. She didn't mess around, she straddle me and slid my cock deep inside. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. It was funny, even though the walls of the tent were super thin, there's something about being out of sight that makes you think the sound is blocked too. Either way, we were grunting and panting like a couple of wild animials. It was a little windy, I'm sure (well, I hope) we were out of earshot from the other campers, but I'll never know for sure.

I had been getting close to cumming outside, but after that short break, I was back, and felt like I could go forever. That was good because she was grinding against me at full force. In the beginning I kept her close and trust with her, but after a bit I released her and let her go wild.

She was grinding her hips like she was riding a horse. Her upper body was fairly still but below she was all business. Her eyes went shut and her teeth were clenched. I could tell it wouldn't be long before she was cumming, and sure enough in just the span of a minute or two, she flopped heavily on top of me and managed to blurt out, "I'm cumming!"

She moaned and trembled, I could feel her whole body clenching and relaxing. I reached around and held her close as her orgasm ran its course. I had a huge smile on my face and just laid back proud of the ecstasy I was causing.

When she started to come to her senses, I tried rolling us over, but she was still a limp mess and I only managed to get her on her side before my cock slipped out. It was still great though. She was limp, panting, letting out little, "ugh... (deep breaths) oh... (deep breaths), ugh..." She was totally mine. She was completely at my mercy. She was my conquest and I was the conquistador.

I took my left hand, exposed her pussy, and slipped inside. She cried out and gripped the blankets with both of her fists. I could tell she was on that border between ecstasy and agony. That point where you're not sure to scream out "More!" or beg to stop. I only pushed my cock in about half way, I didn't want to upset that balance.

Slowly she released her hands and let the tension go. She looked up at me with an exhausted smile. I wasn't going to let her off that easy. I slid the rest of me inside and we both let out a deep groan. I stayed upright on my knees. She was in more of a fetal position. For the moment I just let us get used to being fully together.

Finally I started to slowly slide in and out of her. I would let myself almost fall out, then slowly push all the way back inside, savoring the feeling for just a moment before repeating the process again. I was in complete control. I had pulled her back from the brink, I could tell by tone of her voice that the pleasure was starting to build and build.

The tension was gone and my pace started to get quicker. I had to grab her hips to keep my balance. I was still rocking them in a circular motion but this got harder and harder to maintain and soon, I was just pounding my cock into her. Every thrust she let out a loud moan. Our breath was short and intense.

I could start to feel the tension building inside of my own body. Soon I would go over the edge, and I wanted to bring her with me. I took my hands off of her hips and teased her nipple with my left and I gently applied pressure to her clit with my right. She immediately reacted in the way I hoped. She yelled out, "Oh god," and made eye contact with me again for the first time in a while. I think she knew what was coming.

"Oh god, fuck me!" she begged. I continued to use my hands as I thrust wildly inside of her. I squeezed her tit tight and started rubbing her clit with vigor. "Yes! Yes! Oh fucking god, yes!" she continued. I felt like I was starting to get her close. Her teeth were clenched again, she was more growling than moaning. My arms and legs started to tremble. I released her body, finished rolling her over only her back, and thrust back inside of her.

I hoped it had been enough. I wanted us to cum together at least once more in our time on the island. Our bodies were pressed hard against each other. I pressed my face against her neck and ear, I wanted her to know the pleasure she was giving me. She seemed just as out of control as I was. Her breath caught, she moaned, her nails dug into my back. We both were trembling, next to the brink.

"...Emily..." was all I could get out, but she knew exactly what it meant.

"I'm cumming," she gasped.

1...345678