Assateague Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers

Maybe someday I'll write up the New York Fuckfest, which would happen a couple months later. As it turned out, that particular year, Christmas fell on a Tuesday and I was set to take my brother and his wife back to their place in NYC Friday night. When I texted Emily that I would be passing through, she replied: "Roommate is in Boise until after New Year's and I'm off work. We could... You know..." Oh, fuck yes, I knew. And I wanted it bad! I ended up staying with her from Saturday until Thursday morning. I'm not even sure I could put a number on how many times we did it that time. I swear, all we did was eat, drink, sleep, and fuck. Literally. No sightseeing, no side trips, no new restaurants, just sex, sex, and more sex. But it never came close to the intimacy and novelty I felt on this trip. Honestly, I don't anything ever will.

jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers
1...345678