Assateague Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It totally changed my life."

"Wow," I said again.

"So I kept him until the end of the summer. But by that point, I could tell that he was getting too attached. I mean, I didn't want to do him wrong. For the most part, I didn't talk about him to anyone. My co-workers never knew. I never really introduced him to my inner circle of friends. He was my boy and that was it. We never really said that explicitly, but he never seemed to mind, and never complained. But..." she took a long breath. "But, I didn't want to break his heart. I knew at this point it was probably going to happen anyway, but I didn't want to string him along any longer."

Her voice trembled. It was obviously a hard memory.

"So yeah, a little before Labor Day, I ended it," she continued.

"How did he take it?" I asked.

"It hurt him. He loved me," she said sadly. "He was a beautiful, beautiful boy... He meant so much to me in ways he would never know. But... But, I think it was good for him. I mean, can you imagine him telling his friends about it? It's like a Penthouse Forum for god's sake! The older lady seducing the young, naïve boy."

I laughed, "Yeah, it sure is! I wonder if they'd even believe him!"

She laughed. "Yeah, after Tommy, sex just wasn't so hard. I didn't feel ashamed. If I wanted something, I just asked. Or took!" She paused and took a breath. "I've been with a few guys since, but never really had anything like him. At least I'm not broken any more."

"Broken" was the word she always used when describing herself back in the day. I was really glad to hear it. We had tried so hard, so many times to take her over the edge and it had only happened twice in the nearly two years we were together. Now it had happened twice in less than a day.

"I'm glad," I paused for a second. I didn't really know what else to say. But I guess I didn't need to because she turned and squeezed.

"Me too," she said.

After that, we just lay there for a while. I really had no idea what time it was and I didn't really care. I was doing exactly what I wanted. By this point the sun was really starting to heat up the tent and it was getting really uncomfortable to stay in there. So we finally decided to get up, wash off, and start the day.

Now, one of the things that sucks about Assateague is the showering situation. There's nothing but cold water, it's really more for rinsing off after the ocean than properly showering. I had told her this before our trip so we weren't totally unprepared, but it still sucked. Well, some of it sucked.

I got in first to test it out. I howled out in pain as the icy cold water blasted down at me.

"So no hot?" she asked.

"Oh no, not even a little," I replied.

I tried putting my hand out, hopping it would just magically appear, but no. I decided to just bite the bullet and take the plunge. Wow, so cold. As I soaped myself up, I looked up and the first thing to hit me was how low the shower door was.

"Wow, Emily could look right over this," I thought. Well, you could have played a Loony Toons "Boing-BoiOiOing!" because I was fully hard in two seconds. I just chuckled to myself then went back to trying to not freeze my balls off.

"Hey do you need shampoo?" I hear.

"Ughhh..." I kind of panicked at first, not knowing if I should try to hide it. But I figured, what the hell, we did just fuck like wild ponies. "Sure," I said and stood there with my hard cock sticking straight out.

I see her hand reach over and I take the shampoo. Then sure enough, I see her peek over the top. She loses it laughing.

"What are you doing in there!" she managed to get out between autistic shrieks. But she kept standing there up on her tippy toes staring at my naked body.

"Actually, I was just thinking about house easy it would be to peek over," I said, answering honestly.

She was smiling and biting her lip. I soaped myself up and tried to be cool. She just kept there watching like a smiling doofus. I was enjoying this way more than I was letting on. I would have pulled her in and taken her then, but at this point people were stirring in the campsites and the opportunity was gone.

I turned off the water, toweled myself off and put on a pair of clean shorts. I swung open the door, still semi-hard. Emily was still standing there, huge grin on her face.

"See anything you like," I said jokingly.

"Ugh huh," she said shaking her head and smiling.

I grinned and laughed, sort of proud, sort of embarrassed.

She came close to me, nearly touching me. She looked directly into my eyes. "You have," she paused slightly, "the most beautiful cock I've ever seen in my entire life."

Every guy likes a little cock worship but this took me a little off guard. I shivered and had goosebumps all over my arms. I must have just stood there with a derpy look on my face, because she just took the shampoo from my hands, turned and slipped into the shower, keeping her eyes on me the whole time.

I don't know how long I stood there looking like a deer in the headlights, but it seemed like forever. I was just totally incapacitated. Every guy is a little nervous about size, especially if your self-esteem isn't great. I had been a profoundly unpopular boy growing up. I never had any girlfriends. It wasn't until college that I had started to break out of my shell. It wasn't until after I had graduated that I dated Emily. We were both still pretty naive and unexperienced then.

Her compliment had blown me away. Any feeling of doubt or fear blew away and felt like pride and confidence were rushing in. I puffed out my chest and breathed in. She sun shown down on me and filled me with warmth. I felt like the fucking king of the world.

Then I snapped out of it. I walked back over to the stall and peeked my head over.

"Mmmmm... What took you so long?" She said, still with a big grin.

"Haha, sorry." I said. Water and soapy bubbles slid all over her naked body. She had that shine that comes wet. "My god, you are beautiful."

She cooed and squirmed a bit. She spun around, squeezing the suds from her hair, but giving me a great shot of her ass as well. My cock was raging again. She was about finished now. I let her towel off and in a couple minutes she came out. We headed back to the site. We made a lot of eye contact on the way back. We were both really turned on again.

It took about three steps into our site before she spun around, dropped to her knees, unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock out. I groaned as she took me into her mouth. Thankfully this site was more private and the brush was tall enough that you couldn't see but a foot or two beyond our site.

I groaned loudly and braced myself by lighting touching her hair. It felt absolutely amazing. Maybe I was still high on my pride, or maybe it was the rush of being outside, either way I was going out of my mind.

I can't say I really remember much about anything she did, but about half way through she slides my cock out, takes a deep breath, and say, "Holy shit, I love sucking your cock." Whoa boy, that was about all I could take. I could feel myself getting closer and closer. I was groaning loudly. I grabbed her hair tightly.

"I'm cumming," I gasped and went over the edge. Between my grunts and groans, I could hear little, "Mmm-mmm-mmm's" as each rope exploded into her mouth. Finally she broke off, gasping for breath. If it wasn't for my grip on her, I'm sure I would have toppled down onto the sand.

"Oh god. Holy fucking shit. Holy Jesus," I blabbered.

"Mmmm. Did you like that?" she said.

"Oh my god, it was amazing." We kissed. She was beaming with pride. "Get in that fucking tent. Now!" I commanded.

Inside she lay on her back. I crawled in next and kneeled up front. "Get those clothes off. All of them." She obeyed.

"Now spread those legs," I said. I could tell she was already crazy excited and knew exactly what I was going to do. She thrust her hips out at me. She wanted it bad. There wasn't any need for any great foreplay. I lowered myself down and licked her pussy low and slow. She let out a long, loud moan. I started kissing her lips, making out with her pussy. She was loving it and I was too.

I swirled my tongue all over her. She was already getting flushed on her chest and I hadn't even started on her clit yet. In the nearly two years we were together before, I had only made her orgasm orally once. We always tried but she never could. She seemed like a different person now.

I really started to work her clit. Her eyes were shut and I couldn't tell if she was noticing me at all. I could feel her hips trembling. I was letting out my own moans, I was really excited, and wanted to make her cum so badly. I stroked, sucked, swirled, everything I knew how to do.

She started to tremble wildly now. She didn't make any words. Her face and chest were bright red. She thrust her hips up and held them. She grabbed my head and let out a loud, "OOoohhhAAAAaUuuugghhhhh!!" She relaxed, thrust again, cried out even louder. We made it. I released my lips from her, she continued to sputter and moan, gasp for air, then sputter and moan again. Finally she laid still, more collapsed than relaxed. I looked at her as her orgasm faded. I was a god.

Finally when she opened her eyes, I said, "You liked that?"

"MmmmMmmmMmmmm," she let out and wiggled. The smile on her face was as wide as it could go. Her eyes rolled back again and stayed shut. She looked so beautiful. I let her breath for a little while longer, but now my cock started to surge back to life.

When she finally came to and looked at me, I was kneeling between her legs, my rock hard cock thrusted out towards her. She didn't seem to even notice it at first.

"Oh my!" she finally said, laughing at herself. "Come here."

I lowered myself over her. We were face to face. "Gently," she said. We kept eye contact as I pressed my head against her, then pushed inside, thrusting slowly until I couldn't go any more. We held each other tightly. I didn't move. We started kissing, slow and passionately at first, then a little faster, and with a little more urgency.

I started to slowly slide my cock in and out. Her hyper sensitivity seemed to have passed, and as we continued to kiss, we picked up our pace. It felt so wonderful. We were so close, we touched all over, our faces were never but inches apart. It was incredibly intimate.

I was starting to get close. My mouth was next to her ear. "Oh god, Emily. Emily," I said.

"Kiss me," she replied.

We locked our lips together one last time. My body was trembling. I squeaked and chirped as my body released and flooded her once again. We held our kiss for several seconds, but finally broke as we both moaned and gasped. The first times we were together were pure lust and excitement, this however had been old fashioned love making.

We lay for a long time silent. But again the heat of the tent started to get to me. I checked my watch and to my surprise it was only noon. I guess we had woke up earlier than I thought. We decided to stay on the island rather than driving out. It was just as well. We had just enough food to make lunch, then grill later. We also had just enough ice that we'd have plenty for one last night of drinks.

We packed up our beach stuff, made a few sandwiches, filled my camelback and were on our way. I didn't really have a goal for our walk, I did want to find the hike-in campsites though. I was curious to see them in case I ever wanted to come back and give them a shot.

As we headed out, I looked around at the other campsites and to my surprise, we were still one of the only people there. I guess mid-week, late-year is just not as busy. We started off down the beach close to the water. We went and went until the campsites were long gone. It's taxing to walk in the sand though, so after a while we cut up and walked along the dune line. There seemed to be a few game trails but little more. I took out my travel kite and flew it as we walked. What a great day it turned out to be. The sun was out, the wind died down, it was perfect.

We kept going to a while longer, I kept trying to spot where we would find the other campsites, but I never did. I don't know if we went too far or not far enough. We figured we would just stop here as it was a really nice spot.

I didn't see any footprints in the sand. The wind had smoothed it out flat last night and there didn't seem to be anything fresh. I tossed out the beach blanket, set up my collapsible chair, and dug out the food. I was hungry as hell and happy to stop.

After finishing eating, there was still no sign of anyone else.

"Do you think it's safe?" she asked and gestured to her bikini.

"I think so. I don't see any sign of life. Plus, I think we'd see people coming with enough time to cover up." This was my honest assessment, but I also didn't want to pass up an opportunity to ogle her naked body.

She undid her bikini top, letting her bare breasts spill out into the light. Next she did a little hip wiggle and was totally bare. Damn she was hot, and standing there in nature made her seem like some kind of nymph or water-goddess. I was still in my bathing suit, and I could feel it getting tighter as my cock swelled at the sight.

I decided to check out the water. It was surprisingly warm, though a little calm for me.

"Awwwwwe... You're not going skinny dipping," Emily asked with a pout.

"No," I hesitated. "I'm not doing that."

"But why?!?" she whined.

"Well... It's kind of stupid," I said.

"What!" she insisted. "Tell me!" Emily's one of these people who must have an answer, especially if you don't want to say.

"I've always had this fear that a fish will swim up and bite off my penis," I admitted. This was totally the truth. You go out there with a wiggly worm hanging between your legs and tell me it doesn't make you nervous!

Emily burst out laughing. The ridiculous, hysterical, snorting, lose-control-of-everything howling.

"A fish... A fish...," she stammered. Each time absolutely losing it.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up fuzz ball." It made me laugh a bit too. And seeing her in such a state of bliss was also a bit of a turn on. Tears were rolling down her face. She squirmed and kicked, her bare breasts jiggled with her laughter.

Finally the cackling died down, and after one last eye roll, I turned and went in. I love the ocean. I don't think I feel any more free than when I'm floating in the waves. I felt like the luckiest bastard alive. Floating free on a beautiful day, on a beautiful island, with a beautiful woman hungry for my body. Jesus, it was amazing!

After a long while, I strolled back to our blanket. I couldn't tell if Emily was looking at me or not as she had very dark sunglasses, but I stood there for some time taking in her body. I looked around and we still seemed to be alone.

"Take a picture it will last longer," she said mocking me a bit for staring so comedicly.

"Don't tempt me," I laughed. I plopped down in my chair and just watched the waves.

I think both of us dozed off for a bit. It probably would have pissed her off that I wasn't standing guard, but holy shit, I had already cum three times today! I was exhausted. I woke up first and used the time to oogle her a bit more. I hadn't see a naked woman in almost four years. I was dying for it!

When she came to, she looked around groggily, but came around quickly.

"Ready to go in," I asked enthusiastically.

She complained for a little bit, but with a little arm twisting, I finally got her to agree to come out. She was still a little nervous someone would come down, but we hadn't seen anyone else yet, so it didn't seem likely. She did put on her bikini bottoms before going out.

The waves had picked up a bit and I was able to body surf a couple of really nice waves. The best part though was being able to see Emily topless. There's a shine that bodies get when they're wet that is one of my favorite things in the world. I didn't try to hide staring at her and she seemed to like the attention. We were being generally playful. Splashing, diving, tossing each other around. It was really nice. Finally, we were floating close together. She seemed to be as captivated by my wet body as I was of her.

"Mmmm... You're sexy," she purred.

"You too," I said. "I've always fantasized about skinny dipping with a beautiful woman." I ran my hands down around her waist, then over to grab her ass. I pulled her closer to me.

I felt her start rubbing my cock through my suit. She smiled playfully. "You're still afraid of the fishes?"

"I'm sure you'll protect me," I said.

We started kissing as we bobbed in the water. She reached down and undid the tie around my shorts, then pulled the Velcro down, letting my penis out into the water. She stroked me as we made out.

"God, I love the way your skin shines," I said. "It is so hot." I put my left hand on her ass as I stroked her breasts with my right.

Now there's plusses and minuses about being intimate in the water. One thing that's nice is that you don't have to hold up any weight. As we kissed, Emily wrapped her legs around my waist, and we could float effortlessly. Her bikini bottom rubbed against my bare cock as we made out. After a while, we switched positions, and I wrapped my legs around her, laying back and floating in the water as she stroked my cock with her hands. Now, the worst part is that even though you'd think that being wet would make you extra slippery, in reality it makes it feel twice as dry. So being touched out in the open was exciting, but at points it was actually quite uncomfortable.

If you think getting frisky in the water is not always great, sex on the beach isn't the best either. It's sandy and dry, not ideal. Eventually we came stumbling out of the waves. At this point, I had taken my suit off and tossed it up on the beach. We were still kissing and laughing, just barely in the surf. It was getting super hot.

"What should we do?" she asked. She didn't seem sure what to do.

"Take off those bottoms and get on your knees," I demanded.

If you are going to try it, doggy style is one of your best options. It keeps the sand as far away from your junk as can be. The only other time I had tried beach sex we had to stop because the sand was just too much. I didn't want to make that mistake this time.

Emily obeyed and dropped down onto the hard sand just out of the waves reach. She presented her bare pussy at me and peeked over her shoulder. I did one last check to see if anyone was walking our way, then took my cock and rubbed it up and down on her pussy before plunging inside of her.

This was surprisingly hot. The sun was out, the waves were crashing, we were totally alone in this amazing place. Thankfully, her pussy was nice and wet and I didn't have any trouble sliding in and out. I grabbed her hips, pumping faster and faster. There was a slope where the hard, wet sand transitioned into the dry sand, and it let me stay standing which really gave me a great angle.

I was grunting as I thrust. A true wild animal. Emily cried out and moaned. As I started fucking her hard, she tried grabbing the sand. It ended up making these amazing claw marks on the ground, which was really visually exciting to me.

"Oh god. Emily. Emily! I'm going to cum," I growled.

"Yes! Yesssssssss!!," was all I remember. I gave one last howl and flooded her pussy. I was panting, shaking, it was great. I let my orgasm slowly recede, I was in no rush to pull out. Emily's head was resting in the sand and she was breathing heavy.

Finally I pulled out and stumbled backwards with the slope of the sand. I stared at her pussy, still pointing directly at me. Her lips were still slightly parted and clear drops of cum were dripping from her. This gave me an enormous sense of pride. Up until now, I hadn't had a chance to visually take in the creampies we were making. It was such an amazing site to someone like me who had never experienced it first hand. Words fail me in describing the elation I felt knowing my seed was inside of her.

123456...8