Assateague Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it. With a final reflexive thrust I exploded inside of her. She was locked around me, her whole body clutching me tight. Our bodies barely moved but inside, our sex pulsed together. We were in another world, just the two of us. It seemed to go on forever.

When it was over, we lay still together for a long time. My breath slowly started to return. My face was pressed hard into her neck, she still held me tight. Still I stayed inside her, neither of us wanted it to end. Finally I pulled my now almost flaccid cock from her and collapsed. We didn't speak, we barely moved. Nothing needed to be done or said, it was as complete an ending to our adventure as could be. The perfect way to finish.

After what seemed like an hour, she pulled the bunched-up blanket over us, and curled up next to me. I dozed off with her in my arms.

When I woke up the next morning, I couldn't believe how late it was. We would need to hustle if we were to be packed up and checked out on time. Thankfully, everything was easily put together and though it took me a lot of trips back and forth, getting packed wasn't so bad. I had really hoped we'd have one more going-away-fuck, but it wasn't to be. Once we (I) got the car loaded, we drove into Berlin, had lunch, then hit the road. We didn't talk much during the trip. She napped, poked around on her computer, played music. It's about 6 hours home, but it's a ride I've done a lot and I can do it in my sleep. I was happy not to talk, I wanted to leave things with what had already been said, and not get into it further. Thanks goodness she seemed to want to keep it that way too.

When we got back it was getting late. She had a few work things to take care of now that we were back in the land of the internet, so she hit the shower and started that as I unpacked the car and started the cleaning up process. It didn't take too long before the house was looking normal again. Plus, I'm one of those people that goes crazy cleaning before a trip so that I don't come back to a pit, so everything was looking pretty nice.

The garden was overgrown, but even though it was late in the season, there was enough to pick enough things that I could make some vegetarian sushi. I knew she likes them and it's very easy to make. So I finished everything up, eating my fill along the way, then went upstairs to where she was working.

I checked in how the work was going, gave her dinner, then headed to the bedroom to finally shower. Woo, did I still stink like campfire! I tossed my dirty clothes away, brushed my teeth and shaved. Then I got the hot water going. Wow... It was the first time I had felt hot water in almost a week, and it was amazing.

I had just enough time to soap myself up when the shower curtain sprung over and Emily stepped inside.

"I just couldn't wait," she said as she let the water run through her hair.

I smiled. I didn't mind sharing even though I would have also enjoyed a long soak. It was good to have her naked again and it erased any doubt that there might not be one last time. My shower is surprisingly big and we didn't need to fight too much for space or heat. My cock began to stiffen as I watched the water run over her.

As we were still legitimately in need of a wash, we first shampooed our hair. When we were finished she took the soap and started running it over me. Whoa my, it was hot. As she was finishing, from behind, I wrapped my arms around her and gently ran my hands from her hips to her chest. I took the soap around in my hand and made a slippery lather on her belly. She let out little purrs as I caressed her. I turned her towards me and touched her breasts as the last of the soap rinsed away.

"My turn," she said and took the soap from me. She rubbed the bar on my chest and got me nice and slick. Being in the shower is a lot like sex on the beach, in theory it's good, but in practice it kind of sucks. It always amazes me how that much water can actually make it feel dryer. Emily however kept me nice and soapy and her hands seemed to glide effortlessly over me.

She teased my body for a long time. Jesus, my body was on electric fire. I'm pretty ticklish and it was almost more than I could handle. She seemed to know exactly what to do though. After torturing me for what seemed like forever, she took the soap and gently started to caress my balls and shaft. I groaned and wobbled. "Don't fall," I remember thinking.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without your cock," she said and she stroked me. Oh god, I was absolutely powerless. She could do whatever she wanted to me. One hand stroked my balls as the other teased my head.

Then, when the water had rinsed the soap from me, she opened wide and took me into her mouth. The heat, the water running down my body, it was amazing. I groaned and had to grab her head just to steady myself.

I know she likes to be praised during sex, so I said, "Oh god, Emily. You're so amazing. I love it when you suck my cock."

"Mmmm..." she hummed in pleasure.

"And you look so fucking hot when you're wet," I continued.

"MmmMmmmmm..." she hummed again as tightened her grip on my hips.

She wasn't holding back. This wasn't going to be just a bit of foreplay, she was going all the way (and hard). She stroked my back, my chest, grabbed my hips and ass. She was aggressive with my cock, normally she was a bit more gentle, but now her head was bobbing fast and she gripped my head with force. For now, it was all about me.

Emily always had a way of knowing when I was getting close. She slipped out my cock and said, "Oh god, I needed to suck your cock one last time." She ran her tongue from my base to tip.

"And when you cum," she continued, giving me a kiss on my tip. "I want it to be in my mouth." She kissed me again and looked into my eyes. "Okay?" Kiss.

"Yes! Oh god, yes!" I groaned.

"Mmmm?" she said as she took my head into her mouth. She looked into my eyes again.

"Yes! Yes! Please! I love it when you swallow my cum!" I exclaimed.

"Mmmm?" she teased one last time.

"Yes! Please! Oh god please!" I streaked, barely able to talk.

She pulled me out, smiled, then started aggressively sucking again. I was getting close. My body was trembling. I grabbed onto her head for dear life. She was gently pulling the skin tight on my cock with her left hand as she grabbed onto the back of my hip. I could barely control myself. I could feel the orgasm building, and building, but it was like I was a volcano, I could tell I was going to explode but I couldn't quite tell when.

Finally, with one last loud groan, the eruption happed. She let out little yips of pleasure with each spasm of my cock. I could feel the cum bursting out, I couldn't see it but I could tell it was a huge load. She let me go, swallowed and took and deep breath, the gently took me back into her mouth. I was so sensitive I could barely take it, but she kept gentle pressure on my head, letting every drop drain from my cock.

At last my cock dropped from her mouth. I was so overwhelmed I just got down on my knees. We were now at the same level. She had a huge, satisfied smile on her face.

"You like that?" she said, grinning like mad.

"Oh... Oh..." I was still having trouble talking. "That was... unbelievable. You're... so...amazing."

She giggled with pleasure and kissed me. "I'm glad." Then, saying no more she flung open the shower curtain, grabbed her towel, and strode off into the bedroom, leaving me panting on my knees.

I was more than a little stupefied, so I just stayed on my knees and decided to catch my breath and let the water run over me for a couple minutes longer. When I finally got up, I was feeling a little light headed, so I turned the temperature down and blasted myself with cold water. This was incredibly invigorating. After a couple of seconds, I shut the water off, grabbed my towel and dried myself off.

I hung my towel up and walked into the bedroom completely naked. I found her there, lying back in my bed, her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. Hearing me enter, she looked my way and smiled.

"I like what you've done in here," she said.

I never realized that she had never been in bedroom of my new place. And I had gotten a real bed and furniture since we had been together all those years ago.

"Thanks," I said. I ran my fingers from her knees to her hips which caused her to raise herself up as if I was petting a cat.

"Let me show you something," I said and pulled her off and up to standing.

Damn, my cock was already starting to stiffen. She looked so amazing.

"First," I said swinging her about 180 degrees and coming up close behind her, "I hung this mirror on the bathroom door so you could get a great view right here." I reached around and stroked her from the top of her thighs to the bottom of her breasts. You could see up perfectly standing next to the bed. I always think it's hot seeing reflections.

"Ooooo... I... I like it..." she replied, but had trouble getting it out as I began to caress her body. I kissed her neck and ear. I brushed the tips of her nipples, stroked her thighs, and finally put my hand gently over her pussy. She was burning hot, her nipples hard, pussy wet, even the hair stood up on her neck.

"And when you're like this," I started, spinning her 90 degrees so her butt was against the bed and her face was to me. "When you're fucking. You can look over and see." I was still lightly grinding my hard cock against her as I continued to touch her.

"Damn, that's hot," she giggled and moaned as I pinched her nipples.

I continued running my hands over her. I tried to keep my cock pressed against her. I would put my hand over her mound, but I didn't go right for her clit or try slipping in a figure just yet. I could tell she was getting really excited, but I wanted to work her up slowly.

"And then," I rotated her 180 degrees so that she was facing the bed and I was behind her, "when you're like this, you get another fantastic view." You could now see us directly in the dresser mirror on the other side of the bed.

"Mmmmm! Hot!" she said as I caressed her chest and body.

She watched me touch her. I kissed her neck and ran my hands all over her. When I got to her mound, I ran my fingers over her pussy. Her slit was moist and I spread a little wetness over her clit. She groaned and clenched her teeth. My cock pressed against her ass.

"It's really hot to watch yourself fucking," I said grinding my cock into her more as I continued to stroke her pussy.

"I love it," she said.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me!" she blurted out.

I chuckled. "Oh, I will."

I took both my hands and bent her over the bed. She was face down, standing, with me behind her. She moaned as she exhaled. I took a step back, put my hand between her legs, and stroked her pussy from behind. She let out another loud groan. My fingers started slipping between her pussy lips. I stroked her lower back with my other hand. She started grinding her hips into the bed the more and more I teased her clit and pussy. She was really getting revved up (and so was I). The tension was off the charts.

"Get onto that bed," I ordered and she obeyed. She was on her hands and knees now with her pussy perfectly presented to me, downward facing dog style.

"UrrrggRRRrrraaahhhh!!," I let out. God damn, the sight of her pussy! Mine for the taking! It took every ounce of self-control I had not to plunge into her.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you like this too," I said as I slipped a finger inside of her. She damn near screamed. She was grinding hard against me. Her pussy was hot and tight and super wet. She let out another huge groan. I couldn't take it anymore, and she couldn't either. Now was the time. I flipped her over onto her back. Her legs were spread, her eyes were locked on me, she panted heavily.

"But before I do that," I kissed the inside of her thigh. "I'm going to eat you pussy."

"Yes! Oh god, jesus, yes!" she blurted out.

I kissed the other thigh. She moaned loudly and reflexively arched her back, pushing her pussy closer to my face. I wanted to tease her for just a minute longer.

"God, yes! Eat me! Please, eat me!," she begged, thrusting herself at me. I could see her clit peaking out from under her hood. Her chest was flushed red. The look on her face was beautiful agony.

Then no more fucking around, I dove in. I was all over his clit, her lips, my lips and tongue were everywhere. She thrashed and moaned, gasping for breath. I let out "Mmmmm's" like a starving man devouring a newly found meal. Her excitement was a huge turn on. She was going absolutely out of her mind.

She was panting, squirming, moaning, but I didn't let up. Sometimes she would grind her pussy against my face, other times she was just a trembling mess. I had to reach around and grab her hips to keep myself steady. It couldn't have been but a couple of minutes, but I felt like I could send her over the edge whenever I wanted.

I released my grip with one hand and slipped my finger inside her. Holy shit, she absolutely howled! I put my whole mouth over her clit and began sucking her hard, making sure to rub the bottom with my tongue as I did. I slid my finger in and out.

She was trembling uncontrollably. Her face looked like she was getting electroshock therapy. At this point she couldn't make any more words. She reddened in the face, her chested was flushed. She let out one small chirp, then another. Then let out a tsunami-like moan and thrust her pussy hard against my face. Her orgasm broke hard. I was thrilled!

I released my grip on her clit and let my finger slide out of her during her thrashing. I kept her pussy pressed against my face though. Wave after wave washed over her. She was absolutely unaware of me, she was in another world. I was in heaven too, I surged with pride. I was a sex god.

At last she just crumpled in a heap. I let go of her completely and watched as she slowly began to come back to life. It wasn't until now that it really hit me how much better shape she was in than when we were together years ago. She was much trimmer all around, the hint of a spare tire she used to carry around was gone. She was really hot, how could she not be seeing anyone? I'd be fucking her ever day.

Finally she lay calm. Her breathing was coming back to normal. Her eyes, which had been closed, now looked up at me, still in a bit of a daze. She smiled and stretched, purring contently. I didn't rush her, I knew she'd be super sensitive right now.

When she opened her eyes a second time, I asked, "Back to life?!?"

"Mmmm... Almost," she said, stretching once more. "Jesus... That was amazing." She paused for a moment and sighed, "How could I never cum before?"

I sighed too, reacting to the last question. "Well, at least you can now," I said and leaned over and kissed her right below the belly button.

She giggled. "Mmmm! I'm so glad," she said, squirming with pleasure. "Mmm... The way you suck me but rub me at the same time... Damn. I felt like I was being turned inside out!"

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Yeah. No one's ever eaten my pussy like you." She looked sad for a minute. "I wish I could have always cum for you," she said with a shaky voice.

"It wasn't your fault," I said. "And thanks," I leaned up and kissed her lips, "I love eating your pussy." I kissed her again. "I love driving you wild."

She smiled, and came back to the moment. "Mmmm... I love it too! I wish you could eat me every day!"

"Every day!" I laughed.

"Ugh huh," she smiled, kissed me, and flung her arms around me, and held me tight. "You'd have to eat me every day!"

"I'd still get to fuck you every day though too, right?" I laughed, and placed her hand on my cock.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as she held me. "You'd eat me and then fuck me!"

"Mmm... Good," I said with a smile. I kissed her again. "There's nothing like being inside you."

Her body was writhing with pleasure. My cock was surging inside of her hand. The tension was rapidly building. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Fuck me," she whined. "Please... Fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you?" I said, playing along.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," she begged.

"You want me to fuck you?" I repeated as I stealthily grabbed some lube on the bedtable.

"Fuck me. Oh god, please fuck me," she whined, spreading her legs wide.

"Fuck you right now?" I asked, spreading some lube on my cock.

"Now! Please now! Fuck me," she begged, more intensely than ever. "Now!"

"You want it now?" I used the head of my cock to spread a bit of lube on her pussy. I rubbed my head against her clit (which was starting to peek out again) and just enough to barely part her lips.

"Please! Oh god! Please! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" she was really going wild.

I rubbed my cock against her opening. "Now?" I asked, but instead of waiting for a response, I plunged inside of her, sinking all the way in.

We both let out wild groans. Our breath caught. The pleasure was insane! God we needed to be together so badly. She gripped me tight. I could barely control myself. I didn't thrust, I could barely move. I'm sure deep down we both thought this would be the last time we were together, maybe forever. My mouth was against her ear and hers was against mine. Our bodies pressed together tightly. It felt like we were one person. It was absolute bliss. I never wanted this moment to end.

When I finally had the strength, l pulled myself upright. Our eyes met. We were both panting, mouths gaping. Her arms were still wrapped around me. I smiled. She smiled. Both giggling, we started kissing. We still weren't moving much. It was more just rejoicing in being together. It's one of those moments that's like a psychedelic adventure. I was so wacked out on sex chemicals a nuclear bomb could have been going off and I would have been none the wiser.

Our lips released, but our eyes remained locked. I thrust again and held myself as deep as I could be. We both let out another deep moan. My body shuddered and my arms shook. We were breathing fast and heavy. My heart felt like it could leap from my chest at any moment. Still our eyes never left.

I slid my cock almost out, this time deliberately, thrust back in and held as before. She smiled and squeezed me. I slid out slowly and back in, finally starting a rhythm. I kissed again as I began to thrust.

Until now I had been pressed close, resting on my elbows, but now I raised myself up onto my hands. This helped me get in a more aggressive position, and I started to pump harder and faster. The bed was starting to creak. I was grunting as I thrust. I was going to fuck the shit out of her.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked as I pounded away.

"Mmmm! Yes!" she said with a big grin. "I need you to fuck me!"

"You need me to fuck you?" I repeated.

She responded by grabbing the back of my hair and growling, "I need you to fuck my pussy!"

I was grunting and pumping like a wild animal. "Like this?" I was able to get out after a couple of seconds.

"Yes!" she said.

"Like this?!?" I asked again, thrusting a deep and as hard as I could.

"Yes! Oh god, yes!!" she begged.

Neither of us could say anything after that. The bed was creaking. We were going wild. My whole body was on sexual fire. I could try and spell out the sounds we were making but they would look quite silly. I was still in a pushup position but I realized I needed to change position very soon. If I kept this up much longer, the fact that we were face-to-face, body-touching-body would send me over the edge.

I got to my knees, grabbed her legs and tossed them onto my shoulders. I continued to pump my cock into her, fast and hard. I could see my cock sliding in and out, her tits bouncing, the tortured look on her face. Her hands were balled into fists, and she let out a loud "Ugh!" with every thrust. This was wild, savage lust.

1...345678