Assateague Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers

I came around the other side and said, "Come on, let me help you up."

Pulling her up was like dragging a sack of potatoes, she was limp and wobbly. I grabbed our suits off the sand and took them along to our blanket. I put a little water from my camelback on her bottoms to wash the sand away. She was grateful and slipped them back on, then collapsed in a heap. I didn't bother covering up for now and simply laid bare naked next to her.

"Oh my god, I've never done that before," she said, still sounding a little loopy.

"Jesus Christ I felt like a wild animal," I replied.

"I fucking loved it," she let out as she stretched out on her stomach. "God, it made me feel like such a WOMAN. Like we were cavemen roaming the wide earth. Before civilization." She was rambling but I thought it quite sexy and endearing. "Just out in the wild, free, enjoying our bodies without any fear. The way it should be."

"Ummm..." I hummed my agreement.

I lay on my back. I covered my torso with my towel. Sunburning my dick was the last thing I wanted to have happen. I closed my eyes and listened to the waves. My heart had returned to normal. My body was relaxed and my mind wide open. It was complete peace.

We stayed there for a while longer, just laying out, but finally we decided to pack it in. It was still surprisingly early, but I felt like I had run a marathon. The walk back seemed like it took forever, but on the way back we encountered the wild horses for the first time. We had been walking on the edge of the dunes, then suddenly out of nowhere there were like 10-15 horses all around us. I could tell she was a bit nervous as she had a death grip on my arm.

"Just stay still, they won't bother us," I tried to reassure her.

I was a little nervous too. They are huge animals after all. But, just as I had predicted, in a minute or two they were on their way. I had never been that close to the horses outside of a car.

"Holy shit! My heart is pounding!" Emily said as they trotted off.

"I know, me too," I said.

After that, we finished our walk back. The campsites were still mainly empty, though a few of the beach ones now had tents in them. I kept my eye on the sites in the dunes, and was happy to see that the ones around us were still empty.

Now that it was less windy, I hung a clothes line across the entrance of our site. Even though we'd have to duck around it to leave, by hanging out our beach towels I was able to create an extra level of privacy. I was pretty sure no one would be able to see in.

The sun went down and we had our dinner. All the fresh food was finished but there was just enough ice for drinks. We didn't have any mixers so it was just bourbon and ice, which didn't bother either of us. We had a lot of wood, and it was nice to sit around the fire ring.

There wasn't a lot of wind and the sky was as clear as could be. Wow, the stars! I don't recall seeing this many since I was a kid. It was a night you could clearly see the Milky Way, and it was blazing bright!

We played some games that she had on her phone. Neither of us were holding back on the booze much, within an hour both of us were toasted. She was in a flirtatious and fun mood. Several times my cock started to swell, but I figured there was no reason to pounce just yet. We both seemed happy as could be.

After a while we were starting to get loaded. I suggested we lay out the beach blanket and bring out one of the sleeping bags, so we could see the stars better. Now, I did want to see the stars, but I was also starting to get quite horny. She thought it was a good idea, so I pulled our stuff out of the tent as she laid out the blanket. I also grabbed our sleeping stuff so we could be a little more comfortable.

We did look for shooting stars for a while. We ended up seeing several in just 15-20 minutes. But it wasn't long before she was laying against me the in the "superman" position. She was stroking my torso and gently rubbing against me. I was really enjoying it and it didn't take long before her hand moved over my cock. I had on fleece bottoms but no underwear. She reached in the front flap and took my cock out. She gently stroked me, sometimes swirling her fingers around my head.

"So when did you become such a sex god?" she said coyly.

"Haha!," I laughed. "A sex god!?! Such flattery!"

"I mean it," she said as she ran her fingers over my balls. "Jesus, I don't remember when anyone has fucked me like this." She paused, "I wanted your cock so bad. I was afraid you wouldn't want me."

"Wouldn't want you?" I laughed. "I've been jerking off for weeks thinking about you. I was barely able to contain myself this weekend. Every night my cock was rock hard for you"

"Oh!" she exclaimed. She scratched her nails over my chest, making me reflexively surge upwards. "Why didn't you fuck me! You could have had me any time you wanted!"

This made me surge upwards again. She returned to stroking my balls and the base of my cock.

"Well, I guess I was afraid you wouldn't want me either," I said, and this was completely true. "If I would have made a move without you wanting it, I would be so ashamed. I mean, you're my friend."

"Mmmm..." she purred. "I'm so glad you did, and it's SOOO much better than I expected."

I laughed again. "Really?"

"You know when I said you had the most beautiful cock I've ever seen? I was telling the truth. Since we were together, I've been with a few guys. I hope that's okay," she said.

"Sure. Of course," I said.

"At first I thought I was just unlucky. But after a while I realized how wonderful you really are."

My body reflexively arched again, overcome by this praise.

"You're so big and thick," she said grabbing the base, giggling as she did. "You fill me up just right."

She paused a minute to run her hands over my torso again. "Remember sending me pics of your cock?"

"Oh yes, I remember," I said.

"I still love looking at them," she said. "I'll bring them up on my computer and fuck myself senseless with my toys."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "I have a lot of our dirty IMs and emails saved. I still open them up, lube up my cock, and explode all over my chest."

"Me too," she said laughing.

"I'd say overall, I've came more times thinking about you than other woman on earth," I said, being completely honest.

We were both drunkenly giggling. My cock was still out and quite hard. She suddenly raised up and straddled my hips. I could feel her bare pussy against me. Somehow she had managed to take off her shorts without me noticing. She started lightly bucking her hips against me. I could feel her heat and wetness. This was her favorite way of warming herself up. I was really enjoying it.

"So you do know I had an IUD put in a couple years ago, right?" She asked as she continued to dry hump me.

"Yes," I replied.

"Darn." She said.

"Why darn?" I wanted to know.

"Well," she paused. "I think it would have been really hot if you hadn't known and just decided to take me," she continued.

"Believe me," I said, "if at any point I ever felt you wanted my cock, I would have fucked you senseless then and there."

"Mmmmm..." she moaned, rocking a little faster.

"I wanted to fuck you so hard when we were at Ryan's," I said. "Every night I was laying there fully hard."

She moaned again, rocking deep and slow on me. "I was so horny. You should have fucked me."

"I wanted to, I wanted to bad," I said. She was grinding on my cock hard now. "And so you know, if you had ever said, 'Cum in my pussy!' I would have filled you with every drop I had."

"UggghAAAhh!" she let out. Her whole body contracted, the released slowly. Her head was next to mine. She was breathing deep and heavy.

"I always wanted to cum inside you." I was grabbing her hips like she was going to fly away.

She tried to say something, but her body shook violently and she let out a long, stuttering moan. I could tell she was cumming, she didn't need to say anything. Her body trembled and her breathing was quick and shallow. She kept her hot pussy against me, barely moving as she came down. My god she was so wet! She was latched on to me, her arms gripped my shoulders, her legs were wrapped around me tight, her pussy squeezed my throbbing cockhead.

"You okay there?" I asked jokingly.

"Rrrummmmguhaaaaaa..." she babbled. She stayed still for a bit longer. I stayed rock hard but was happy for a little rest, I had nearly cum myself with her climaxing on top of me.

Finally she raised herself up a bit. She smiles stupidly then kissed me deeply. "God damn, I love your cock." She took a couple more deep breaths. "God, you make me cum so hard."

I always loved it when she would add "God" or "Jesus" to things. It was like she was calling me "god" and it sure made me feel like one.

She kissed me again, this time a bit more lustily. "You know, I guess since you knew I had an IUD, you're technically still a virgin." She had a devilish smile on her face.

I chuckled. "Oh, is that so?"

"Umm-hummm," she replied, kissing me again and beginning to rock again on top of me again. She put her hands on my shoulders and pinned me down. "It only counts if there's no birth control."

"No!" I protested.

"Ah-huh," she said, bucking her hips faster and harder on my cock. "You've got to be able to get me pregnant!"

Holy shit! Hearing her say "pregnant" hit me like a thunderbolt. My whole body seized, I was locked in place, unable to move. I don't know what kind of a look I had on my face, but Emily recognized it immediately.

"Oh, that's it huh?" she said, still rocking intently on top of me. "You want to get me pregnant? You want to get me pregnant, huh?"

"Yes!" I blurted out, nearly choking as I said it. It was totally fucking true too, it was straight from my unconscious mind. Even if she didn't have an IUD, I would still have exploded inside of her. I would have done it.

She let out a loud squeal, only breaking her trusting for a heartbeat. "I knew it." She kissed me but I could barely kiss back, my body was stiff and ridged.

Finally she came close again and locked her eyes on mine. "You want to get me pregnant? You want to fill my pussy the right way?"

I loved it when she would ask me questions like that. "You want to get me pregnant, huh?"

I finally started snapping out of it. "Yes!" I replied and grabbed her hips.

"You want to cum in my pussy?" she teased. "You want to make me a mommy?"

"Yes!" I croaked. I couldn't move, I felt paralyzed. She was on top but was hovering over me on her hands and knees, thrusting her hips on me harder and harder.

"I want you to cum in my pussy. I want you to get me pregnant," she kept repeating as she rode me.

I was stuck still. Paralyzed. Any movement I managed to make must have looked like some 1950's killer-robot movie. Excitement. Fear. Bestial lust. Jesus, it was so overwhelming. Good god, what I must have looked like!

"You want to be a daddy? Is that it? You want to be a daddy?" she questioned. "You want to get me pregnant daddy?"

Holy shit, she had never done any "daddy" talk before. It was more exciting to hear than I ever expected. I got the feeling of being flushed with hot energy. My body was on electric fire.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy! Fill my pussy!" she continued, moaning wildly herself.

I couldn't get out any words. But being dominated like this was almost more than I could take. suddenly rolled us over so I was on top. I couldn't take it any more. I needed to be in control. I needed control before losing control.

"Whoa!" She exclaimed as I rolled her onto her back. "Oh god, yes! Take me daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me 'till you cum daddy. Fuck me 'till you cum! Take me all the way. Get me pregnant!" Oh my god, in my mind I was going to.

I was wild. All disbelief was gone. In my mind and body, this was going to be the time I got her pregnant. I was in a frenzy. I was a shark, wild with the taste of blood. A salmon trashing in a mountain stream. I was on pure animal instinct. I could feel it building, building.

"Get me pregnant! Get me pregnant! Get me pregnant!" she kept egging me on. Every word bringing me closer.

I was thrashing. She was crying out with pleasure. I was crazed. Finally the bow released, the arrow flew. It was like all of my lifeforce was draining out of me into her. Like I was one of those animals that dies after it mates. I was in another world. I couldn't think or control my body. Rope after rope exploded inside of her. My body desperately trying to get every last drop inside of her.

"I'm cumming again!" I heard her shriek through my haze.

It was unreal. I was in a state of ecstasy that is simply beyond words. In all my life, I've probably experienced three or four moments like this. It's something I'll never forget as long as I live.

When it was over I dropped down limp, panting. There was nothing left inside of me. I wouldn't have moved even if I could.

It took me forever to come back to life. Just flopping down next to her took all the energy I had. I laid there silent, first with my eyes closed, then looking up at the Milky Way. I felt absolutely one with the universe.

We laid there until the fire had burned down a bit. Then, we stood up, made our way to the tent, and collapsed again on the ground. She curled up next to me and I held her tight. She kissed me one last time. I was out the minute I closed my eyes.

When I woke the next morning noticed I was alone. Blankets were bunched up everywhere. I found my boxer-briefs but hell if I could find my shorts. So I put those on and unzipped the tent. In a pleasant surprise Emily was laid out naked on our big beach blanket taking in some sun.

"Oh my! It's my lucky day," I said.

She chuckled without opening her eyes. "Yeah, I woke up early so I showered and decided to do a little sun bathing."

My cock was already stiffening. Damn, was she hot. The sun shone off of her skin. Her legs were slightly parted, giving just a little peak at her pink pussy. She had one hand behind her head, my eyes followed the lines from her neck to her breasts. Wow.

I sat down at the picnic table. I had a big dopy grin on my face as I continued to devour her with my eyes. Finally she opened her eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"Huh? Me?" I said in a deliberately dopy way. "Just taking in the sights."

"Pshh..." she said with a roll of her eyes.

I just sat and continued to stare, still smiling like a dumbass.

"What?" She said again.

"What?" I parroted back.

"You're just going to sit there?" She asked. It was always a game of hers to act like she was starting an argument before starting a sex romp. This always pissed me off when we were dating but at least I knew what she was up to.

"Me? Oh, hummm..." I pondered my play. "Oh right!" I got up, dug around in my camelback and found my camera. I took it out, sat back down and made like I was taking pictures.

"Hey," she wined and tried covering herself with her hands.

"What?" I responded coyly. "I swear I heard, 'Take a picture it'll last longer' yesterday."

"Ehhh! Ehhhhh!!" she wined as she tried to steal the camera away from me.

She was on her feat now but I was able to keep it away from her. I tumbled off the bench onto the beach blanket. I was still only in my underwear and was pitching a major tent. She tried wrestling me, trying to grab my camera. Wow, was that hot.

We were rolling around. Sometimes she would be on top of me, then I would roll her and I'd take the upper hand. She yanked my briefs off and we were now both totally naked. I'd let her get the upper hand and her bare pussy pressed against me. My heart was racing as our little game got hotter and hotter.

We were basically taking turns dry humping each other at this point. She'd get on top of me, try to get the camera out of my hand, all the while rubbing herself against me. I'd try to pin her, and "accidentally" grind the shaft of my cock against her clit. I was panting.

I was on top of her now. I was holder her arms down. Her legs were spread wide and I could feel her heat against me. It was time.

"Don't make me get rough!" I said.

"Rough?" she said, I think generally a bit surprised.

Without letting her go, I adjusted my hips pushed my cock inside of her. She must have been as turned on as I was because I slid into her with almost no resistance.

"Uuugghhhrrrraaaahhhh!" she cried out.

Play time was over. I kept her hands pinned down as I pumped my cock into her. We both moaned in ecstasy. It's always scary to have sex outside in the broad daylight, and it added greatly to the thrill. We were really in a frenzy. I was pounder her, she was pumping her hips with my thrusting. I had released her arms and we were desperately pawing at each other.

I could feel myself getting close. I rose up and ordered her to get on her knees. She spun around and presented. Her lips were slightly parted and she shined in the sunlight. I grabbed her hips as I slid my cock back inside her.

We were thrusting against each other again. It was pure, wild lust. I watched my cock grinding in and out. At one point I ran my nails down her back which made her reflexively cry out.

Finally the fuse was lit. "I'm getting close," I growled.

"Yes! Fuck me! Don't stop!," she exclaimed.

"I'm cumming!" I chirped.

The wave of orgasm crashed, my body locked as cum exploded inside her. We were groaning, trembling messes. I was out of breath, totally spent.

As my senses came back to me, I released her hips and slid my cock from her. Cum dribbled from her pussy (damn that was hot). I collapsed onto the blanket, she flopped down next to me. The sun was high above us and I closed my eyes tightly to keep out the glare.

After cleaning ourselves up, we decided to drive down to Chincoteague to visit the lighthouse and see what else interesting was there. Before going to the park we stopped for ice cream and a quick bite to eat. Once in the park we stopped at the first visitor center. It was fairly nice, pretty standard. I had accidentally driven past the lighthouse when we first got in the park, so we decided to head down to the beach and to the Toms Cove center. This place was smaller but worth the visit. After this we headed down to the beach area.

We quickly slipped into our swim suits by the car. Nothing too naughty, though it always is a little thrilling stripping down in public. Mainly for me it was another opportunity for me to ogle her in her bikini. We walked for a bit but nothing too far. There were trails to see so we didn't want to wear ourselves out. Driving out, we stopped and walked a few nature trails along the way.

We actually took a lot longer walking around than I had expected. We were in the typical tourist mood at this point, we were busy photographing birds, crabs, all the neat scenes we could take in. She had wanted to put her shorts and shirt back on, but I made her keep them off. It was warm, sunny, and barely anyone around. No one is going to see you, I had insisted, except for me and I wanted to get in the ogling I could.

I was so happy she decided to humor me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her body. She brought her backpack along, which covered enough to make her less self-conscious, but not enough to keep me from looking.

Her ass was hypnotizing. Watching her weight shift from side to side was mesmerizing. Her breasts were just as enticing. I wanted to squeeze them, pinch them, rip off her top and devour them. I wanted to push her up against a tree and take her right then. My heart was pumping fast and I was semi-hard nearly the entire time.

After checking out several spots, we were back in the car, heading to the lighthouse. We figured we'd hit that now. It was getting later in the day and we didn't want to miss it. We had one last nature loop to make, but you could stay until dark, so there was no time pressure.

jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers
123456...8