Aunt Sandi Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is all so unbelievable. You're saying if we call Amy right now she'll back this crazy story up?"

I felt a little uneasy at that, but I answered as confidently as I could. "Yes, a hundred percent."

Kayla sat back in her chair and said, "Okay. I want to hear it from her."

I was really hoping to avoid having to call but now Kayla was forcing my hand, so I dialed Amy's number and she answered almost right away with a cheery, "Hey babe!"

I quickly said, "Hey, I'm here with Kayla and you're on speaker. Got a minute?"

Amy sounded a little flustered when she answered. "Oh, um okay, what's up?"

Kayla immediately took off speaking without giving me a chance to guide the conversation. "Hey, I'm so sorry to pry into your personal life like this but after our team lunch I saw Danny get out of a car after kissing an older woman and he says you know all about it. Is that true?"

There was a moment of silence while Amy obviously tried to figure out what to say. Finally she said simply, "Kayla, this is absolutely none of your business, but yes, I know everything about it. Danny, what have you told her?"

I didn't miss a beat and launched into my speech. "I told her we're poly and you found our third on OkCupid." I said it quickly and included just the high points in as few words as possible to hopefully allow Amy to corroborate my story.

Kayla tried to butt in over the top of what I was saying and said, "Amy is this true? You guys have a girlfriend?"

The sour tone in Amy's voice was very evident. Amy had complained many times about Kayla being the queen of the office gossips and here she was prying into our business in a very direct way. "Kayla... you are really pissing me off. This isn't even a little bit your concern, and if my personal life gets spread all around the office after this I'm going to know it was you. But yes we have a girlfriend, and yes I knew that she was with Danny today because I sent her to him as a treat. Are you satisfied now?"

Kayla took a breath and visibly shrunk in her seat. "God, I'm so sorry! I didn't know. I thought he was cheating on you. I was just looking out for another woman here. You have to believe me; I wouldn't spread rumors about you like that."

Amy knew that she had the upper hand now so her next words were far more relaxed in tone. "Listen, it's fine. I appreciate how you were looking out for me and he should've known better than to let anyone at work see her when pretty much everyone knows about us." Amy paused, and in the sour voice again added, "Well, thanks to you they know."

Kayla closed her eyes and titled her head down slightly in shame. She said softly, "I'm so sorry. I'm such a huge bitch, I know. I've just been watching you guys and you're so adorable together. I really like you, Amy, I always have, and I didn't want another guy to hurt you. I really sincerely apologize. This is so embarrassing."

"Okay, I accept your apology." Amy exhaled a long breath and added in a completely relaxed tone, "Is that it?"

"Yeah, I just can't believe his story is actually true. I'm pretty jealous of you guys. I mean, I've never even had a threesome. Umm... what's that like?"

Amy laughed again and said, "Oh, it's... um..." Finally she figured out what she wanted to say and went for it. "You should totally do it; it's just about the best thing ever to have two people do things to you at the same time."

Kayla nodded while looking at me and said, "I can imagine. Actually, I've imagined a lot." She giggled and Amy and I laughed.

"Okay, we'll let you go. I'm really sorry," Kayla added.

"I'm sure everything will be fine. Bye guys."

I tapped the button to end the call and slipped my phone back into my pocket.

Kayla leaned forward and put her head in her hands and said, "Oh my god, I feel so stupid! Can you forgive me? You're one of the absolute sweetest guys I've ever known and I'm so ashamed I got so angry all because I can't mind my own fucking business and jumped to the wrong conclusion. So stupid!" She exhaled sharply and her contrition was clear.

Suddenly while still looking down she held out her hand and I took it, immediately feeling that it was burning hot. The runner in me wondered what her heart rate was right now but I quickly pushed that inconsequential thought away.

She stood up and said, "I feel like a hug is in order. I know I sure need one. I am so sorry."

I got up and hugged her tightly to me and just held her there. I felt how incredibly tense her body was so I whispered, "Relax, everything's fine now."

She looked up at me for just a moment and nodded and looked back down. After a slow deep breath, she trembled a bit and then I felt her body relax.

"You're pretty calm under fire. That's not at all what I expected. Wow," she whispered.

We'd been standing there in an embrace for long enough that I could feel her body heat and the scent of her perfume and shampoo and her ample breasts pressed against my chest were all starting to have their expected effect on me. The faint smell of the Italian food she had eaten for lunch also made me realize I hadn't eaten and was starving. My arousal was winning out over my hunger, however.

She meekly said, "You know, I'm sure what I'm about to say is way some line, but you smell... like sex. Didn't you think it would be a good idea to shower before coming back, you freak?" She giggled merrily.

My face heated and my stomach dropped as I remembered what Lisa had done and that I had meant to wash my face as soon as I got inside, but then the situation with Kayla had happened almost right away and I had completely forgotten. I lurched back to try to separate but she held on tightly. "Whoa whoa, don't run away. I just noticed and thought I would mention it because other people might smell it on you too if they get close enough. It doesn't really bother me." She smiled.

"Sorry, I did shower, just some other stuff happened in the car when we got back and I..." I trailed off because I couldn't think of what to say next.

Kayla smiled widely and opened her mouth and moved her eyes in a kind of shocked expression and finally said, "Such a naughty boy. What would your mother think?" She even held up her finger and wagged it in my face as I smiled inwardly and was certain that Mom would think it was hot and was far naughtier than she could ever begin to imagine.

I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah, I think she wanted to make sure I remembered how much fun we had."

"Wow. That's... Wow." She giggled and then turned and sniffed me and laughed even more. "She sounds fun. Or I guess I should say she smells fun." That got me laughing too.

Her closeness and talking about how I smelled were continuing to affect me and I became completely erect, causing me to bend slightly at the waist to try to pull my groin area away from hers so that my hard cock wasn't pressing into her.

She noticed me doing this of, course. "Oh sorry, didn't mean for that to happen." She smiled innocently, but her gleaming eyes gave away her true intentions.

I smiled and tried to remain calm. "It's kind of out of my control most of the time."

She was blushing by now but did her best to smile back. "I know. I... I don't want you to think I'm trying to be inappropriate with you."

I shook my head. "I didn't think that. It's just that we've been hugging a really long time and unlike me you smell incredible." I laughed.

She blushed even more and looked down and smiled, looking incredulous. "Oh, um... thanks. So now you're going to be inappropriate. Got it."

I laughed. "Sorry, I guess I'm a little mentally foggy right now. There's a sudden loss of blood going to my brain happening." I laughed softly.

Her eyes gleamed even more brightly. "Uh huh, I know."

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity she took in a deep breath and let me go and said, "That was a really nice hug; I needed that." I nodded.

She sat back down in her creaky chair and I did the same. "One more thing, though. When you've been late these past few times, is it because you were with both of them at the same time?" she asked.

"Um... Why does that matter?" I dodged. I really didn't want to keep piling on more lies on the top of the ones I had already told her.

She laughed again and shook her head. "Oh, I don't know, mainly because I'm a huge snoop. And, I know this is probably way over the line again but my sex life has been almost nonexistent with the baby needing constant attention and with my husband's opposite schedule, so your whole story is pretty stimulating to say the least. I guess I've always fantasized about having a threesome with another woman. So... um, hey, if you ever need a third and your other girlfriend isn't available..."

She trailed off with nervous laughter, and at this point she was blushing profusely and could no longer look at me.

I laughed and said, "I doubt your husband would be okay with that."

"Yeah... I know. I was just thinking out loud... inappropriately. I have lots of interesting thoughts going through my head right now and you smelling like that and... everything else isn't helping one bit. I think I should get back to my desk. Joe's probably wondering where I went off to."

She stood up and walked toward the door and I followed. When she reached the handle she turned back toward me with a sly grin and said, "Our Danny, with two girlfriends and sneaking away and having sex at lunch. How did you manage to pull this off?"

I smiled widely and said, "To be honest it was mostly Amy's doing," I mostly lied again.

She pushed down on the handle, paused for a couple beats, and then let it go. She put her back up against the door and looked serious. "I guess it goes without saying that not one single word of what we discussed here ever gets repeated to anyone. All of this is between us. I swear I'll never tell a soul and I mean that. I know a lot of what I said here wasn't appropriate and I'll completely deny it if anything ever makes it back to anyone else, understood?"

"I think it's pretty clear I'm never going to say a word." She nodded and seemed satisfied.

"How old is she, Danny, the woman in the car?"

"Forty-two."

"Forty-two?! Oh my god! She's old enough to be your mother! Isn't that weird?"

"Not really. I like older women."

A momentary glint flashed through her eyes and she smiled and said, "You are just full of surprises. Forty-two. Wow."

She turned again and pulled the door open and paused for a moment and looked back and smiled widely, "Well, I'm thirty-two. How's that sound, Mr. Poly... what did you call it? Guess I'll have something to google later."

I laughed and started toward the door as well, switching the light off as I went. I looked at her and said slyly, "Polyamorous. And thirty-two sounds fine by me. I also like younger women." I couldn't stop smiling at this point.

That got her giggling as we headed back toward the stairwell. She didn't say another word, but as she led the way I wasn't able to take my eyes off of her ass. It was pretty obvious that she was shaking it a little bit more than usual and was enjoying giving me a little show.

I fought every urge I had to compliment her ass as we descended the steps. I knew that no good could come of it and I was sure she was well aware of how much I liked looking at her.

When we reached the door for our floor she stopped and turned to me and said in a whisper, "I'm so going to regret saying this, but right at this moment I'm so turned on I don't fucking care. What if it was okay with my husband? What then? Because I've always really liked you and you obviously have experience and I'd love my first threesome to be with you and Amy. So what would you say if I was able to get the okay?" She closed her eyes, put her head down slightly and it seemed like she was holding her breath, and finally after a moment of me not saying anything she opened her eyes and looked as if she were preparing for the worst.

Her eyes pleaded with me. "Please say something! I just really put myself out there."

I took a deep breath and started talking. "I know you did. I'm trying to figure out what to say. Listen, I'm going to be brutally honest with you right now. If it was up to me I would say yes right now. You obviously already know I'm attracted to you and I love looking at your amazing ass every chance I get and I would love nothing more than to fuck you right this second, but I don't see any chance of Amy ever saying yes. She really doesn't like you after all the gossiping and I already have more than my fair share of companionship. I'm really sorry. I just don't see how it can happen."

Kayla's eyes filled with a pained, almost miffed expression and she looked down. For several long moments she just stood there in silence, a couple times even nodding as if she were having a conversation inside her head. She looked at me more than once as if she wanted to start saying something but didn't. Finally she figured out the words she wanted to say next.

"Okay, thanks for being so honest. And yeah, that really did hurt a little, but she's right about me and for that I'm ashamed. But here's what I'm thinking. I know she doesn't like me so maybe I can work on that and she'll change her mind. I think right now I'm a threat to her because she knows you're attracted to me. You have to realize your friendship with me isn't gonna be the same after what happened today, don't you?"

I nodded and she reached out and squeezed my hand very tightly for a few seconds.

"Something you should know about me is that once I've decided I want something, I do whatever's necessary to get it. And I've decided I want this. You can count on it happening, one way or another."

I could see the fierce resolve in her eyes and knew she was serious. "Well, good luck. I hope you're successful." We both laughed.

I let go of her hand but leaned in close and pulled her into a hug and whispered, "I'm really sorry about all this. I wish I could go back in time and just go to lunch with the team like you wanted."

"Oh, I don't. Maybe it was crazy for a little while but it's brought us closer in a way I never imagined, so I don't regret how it turned out. You really think my ass is amazing?" She smiled widely.

"I thought it was pretty obvious. I think you're beautiful. All of you."

She whispered back, "You're too sweet. Wait, let me show you something..." She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone and started searching through it.

Finally she found what she was looking for and she smiled mischievously up at me and bit her lower lip. As she turned her phone so I could see she asked, "What do you think?"

The picture was of her dressed in nothing but a very pretty blue lacy bra and matching blue thong. She was facing with her back to the camera so that her ass was on full display and was obviously the main focus of the photo. I just stared at it for several long seconds and my dick became incredibly uncomfortable in my pants as it surged to full hardness yet again. Kayla's ass was ten times more incredible naked than it was with clothes covering it.

"Of course this was before I had Mia and things aren't quite that good anymore." She giggled.

"Holy shit..." was all I could respond with as I continued ogling every inch of her with hungry eyes.

Almost instinctively I reached out and double-tapped the picture, causing it to zoom in and fill the screen with her ass. Fuck, it was glorious. Once I knew it was okay and she wasn't going to pull the phone away, I dragged my finger all around to move the zoomed-in picture to look at her fully. I'm sure my mouth was probably open by this point. Finally, I was done and said, "Okay, I can't look at that anymore. Fuck. Wow. I'll say it again: your ass is amazing. You should definitely be naked as much as possible." I laughed.

She couldn't stop giggling merrily and locked her phone and put it back in her pocket. She put her arms around me and squeezed hard and I stood a little straighter and picked her up about a half inch off the ground so that she was on her tiptoes.

When I squeezed her even tighter and pressed my hardness firmly against her without pretense she made a low groaning sound and buried her face into my neck and pressed back into me, causing me to softly groan as well. For a moment I felt her moving so that her body was subtly moving up and down against me and the waves of pleasure were so intense I was left breathless. She whispered sexily, "Thank you so much. I'm really glad you liked my picture. Hearing you say that was so flattering and I can't tell you how special it made me feel. Watch out, though, you're about to squeeze all the milk out of me," she said, flashing her cute smile once more.

I released her slightly and quickly said, "Oh! Sorry!"

"It's okay; I'm used to leaking by now. I do need to pump again before I leave, though. Have you ever had milk straight from the tap?"

I felt myself blush and said, "Um, when I was a baby, I guess. Not recently." We both laughed.

She started to blush now too and said, "It's pretty tasty. Very sweet."

"Oh wow, you've tasted it?"

She nodded. "Lots of times when I'm... alone. I have this fantasy where I share it with my husband while we're having sex, but so far it hasn't happened because I'm a little afraid of how he might react if I asked and then there's the whole not having sex since my daughter's been born thing." She looked down and a deep scowl consumed her facial expression, but that quickly faded as she pulled herself firmly back against me and resumed her subtle up and down rubbing against me, teasing me.

I whispered, "Wow, that sounds really hot. I'm picturing it right now, seeing you squeeze milk from your nipples and both licking..."

She interrupted, "Yep, wouldn't you love to do that with me? You said a minute ago you want to fuck me. I need to get laid. I am so tired of doing myself alone and I need to get fucked by a real dick. Take me back upstairs right now and fuck me! Don't you wanna taste my sweet milk, Danny?" The desperation in her voice swept me up into her storm of emotions and arousal and threatened to never let go.

She pressed herself even harder up against my groin so that my cock was pressing firmly right against her pussy, making me quiver as a rush of pleasure shot through my body. She moaned and put her hand on my face and looked me in the eyes for a second and started to lean in to kiss me. Inside my head I suddenly pictured Amy and Sandi with disappointed scowls on their faces staring at me, and that was all it took to snap me violently back to reality. I instinctively pulled back as quickly as I could, but for just a second her lips touched mine. Once again I could feel that her skin was burning hot.

I managed to blurt out, "Whoa, we can't do that! We need to stop all this right now or everything's gonna spin out of control more than it already has. You were so mad at me for thinking I was cheating and here we are about to do just that."

She pulled back hard, fully separating from me and thudding softly against the stairwell door and nodded with her hands covering her face in shame. "Oh god, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

She slumped back against the door and breathed deeply, making sure to keep some distance between us. She fanned her face with her hands and sucked in a huge gulp of air quickly to try to regain her composure and calm down. "I think my heart is gonna beat right out of my chest."

"I know, I'm sorry, I should have better self-control and what we're doing is wrong."

She giggled and shook her head. "Well, you're the horny teenager and I'm supposed to be the grown woman. I'm pretty sure it's me that's supposed to have the self-control."

1...456789