Aunt Sandi Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"Sure, okay. I just don't think we should have secrets in our group. They're a lot of work to keep and in the end they come out anyway and cause problems and hurt feelings."

Her eyes met mine and she shook her head slightly. "I know. All of this is a lot to adjust to and unlike you and Amy I don't seem to be able to just say those kinds of things to Tom yet." I nodded in understanding.

She took in a deep breath and finally said, "We should get you back to work. You wanna jump in the shower? I'm not going to because I want your smell on me and your cum on my skin until just before Tom gets home. That's what a good slut would do, right?" She smiled at me devilishly and I smiled back in complete agreement.

"Wow, no one's ever said anything like that. It's totally hot that you want my cum on you for so long. But yeah, I should shower. Can't go back smelling like this even though I love your smell all over me too. You smell so fucking good, Lisa."

Lisa rolled off of me and smiled widely. "You are the sweetest. And oh cool, I have a first with you! Come on, let's get you cleaned up. I need to pee so bad I'm about to make a way bigger mess. I knew I should've went before I came to get you." She giggled again.

We stood and she took my hand and led us into the bathroom where I put the floor towel down and pulled back the shower curtain. It was one of those kinds where the bottom was opaque but the top part was clear. She sat down on the toilet and began peeing as I turned on the water and stepped into the tub. I looked back at her sitting there and she smiled up at me sweetly.

She said loudly, "You have no idea how weird it feels to pee with this thing in my butt."

"Oh, I may, uh, have some experience with that." I laughed loudly.

"Well... Of course you do," she replied, shaking her head while laughing.

She finished and instinctively grabbed some toilet paper but then paused abruptly and said, "Well, shit, I don't even want to wipe because a lot of you is down there. I feel like such a dirty whore and I love it. I've never felt this way. So free." She had such a cute little sexy smirk as she spoke those words.

"You might get all itchy. Remember you're gonna be commando."

"Hmmm yeah, I think it'll be okay though, just a little messy. That's what laundry's for." She giggled and I gave her a little sideways glance of approval.

The ride back to work was much less frantic with Lisa driving with the flow of traffic in a much more relaxed manner. We were stopped at a red light when she turned to me and said, "It feels so weird having this thing in me. I wonder what people would think if they knew." She giggled.

"They'd think it was hot, and if they didn't then they're probably not worth knowing anyway." I smiled and she giggled.

In no time we arrived back at work, got parked and she turned toward me. "Well, here we are; I guess this is it." She sighed and reached across the seat with her hand and I took it. The look on her face was a mixture of bliss and disappointment. I sensed she had something to say and prompted, "Just tell me. I know you're holding something back. Whatever it is you can tell me."

Lisa looked forward at the windshield and smiled and shook her head. "This always being really upfront thing you and Amy do now can really be fucking annoying, you know that?" Her tone was acerbic but I knew she wasn't really upset.

I laughed and said, "I know, sorry. It takes getting used to." I squeezed her hand tightly and she reciprocated.

She nodded, took a breath and said, "Okay, if you want it direct I'm just going to say it: I think... no, I don't think, I know. I'm falling in love with you. There, I fucking said it." Her voice began trembling with the last few words and she looked away and let out a huge breath and covered her eyes with her hands as she immediately broke down and started to sob.

For days I had been rehearsing in my head what I was going to say if this happened, something about how she needed to stop herself and ignore those feelings, but at this moment all of that went out the window because now I realized that I was simply wrong. I slowly said, "It's totally okay you're feeling that way. Something I've come to know is it's possible to love more than one person at a time."

While I was talking she sniffled and stopped sobbing and turned to me and looked intently into my eyes. "What does that mean? Do you feel anything for me?"

I looked down contemplatively for a moment until I heard Sandi's voice inside my head snap, 'Head up! Eye contact!'

I forced myself to look into her eyes and said, "Of course I feel something for you. I think you're amazing."

Her face brightened, and then just as quickly turned serious again. "But..."

"I really like you, and I definitely love having sex with you. Your enthusiasm is incredible. But right now I don't think I'm feeling the same things you're feeling. I hope that's okay and it doesn't mean that's my final answer forever. I just need more time, I think. It really hasn't been very long, you know? I don't feel like we've spent enough time getting to know each other very well yet, but I know for sure I really want to. The last thing I want to do is hurt you and I hope me saying all this doesn't disappoint you too much."

Lisa closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the headrest. She took a deep breath and finally said, "Okay, I need to get ahold of myself and calm down. You're totally right that we haven't spent enough time getting to know each other and I need to be more patient. And I already know what you said about love is true because parents love all their children so why can't we feel romantic love for more than one person? It's not like I'm going to stop loving Tom. He's my soulmate, my life, and my little girl's daddy. At the same time, I'm drawn to you so much it's scary. If Tom wasn't in the picture I could see us together. Does that sound completely crazy?"

"Not crazy, but you have to admit with the age difference we probably would've never met."

She said matter-of-factly, "Well yeah, that's true, but we did meet and I don't want it to end. I feel like my eyes have suddenly been opened for the first time in my life and I see a whole lot of things I've been missing, things no one else has ever done with me, and honestly it's kind of a disappointment and it makes me feel like I haven't been experiencing a full life all this time."

"I don't think you should be disappointed. You have plenty of life left and now that you know what you've been missing we'll be able to explore and find out all the other things you might like. I think you should start reading all about the BDSM lifestyle and see what things you might like to try. I know I already have some ideas." I flashed a wide smile at her.

"Oh, I bet you do. Like what?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at me.

I tried my best to sound cheeky when I replied, "You'll have to keep fucking me to find out."

She giggled loudly. "I don't think I'll have any problem there."

She added, "And, god this thing in my ass feels so good. I keep squeezing it and thinking about your cum inside me and it turns me on all over again."

I laughed and thought for a second and finally said sternly, "Your ass belongs to me, slut. No one else may fuck you there. No men, no women using strap-ons, only me. Do you understand?"

She immediately nodded and then followed that with a sultry look. "Yes, sir. My ass is yours alone."

"Good girl."

She squeezed my hand tightly and suddenly put her other hand between her thighs and rubbed her clit for a few seconds before sticking her fingers in her pussy, finally offering them to me. I couldn't resist and accepted them into my mouth.

I remembered where we were after a few seconds and grabbed her hand and said, "We can't do this here. I need to get back to work."

She sounded slightly bitter and disappointed when she said, "Oh, fine." She sighed and said, "Here, let me give you something so you'll think about me the rest of the day."

I looked at her questioningly but before I could stop her, her hand disappeared between her legs again and she rubbed her juices all over my lips and even on my nostrils. The scent of her pussy invaded my senses and made me gasp. The combined smells of our juices and even her pee made me start to get turned on even more.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked in a sultry voice.

I nodded my answer and could feel my cock start to grow in my pants as she repeated gathering juices from her pussy and rubbing them on my lips. Things were heating up again and I was breathing hard and I knew I needed to escape before we ended up fucking again right there in the car.

I grabbed her hand again and said, "Lisa, we have to stop. You're amazing. You're so fucking hot, but I really have to go."

"One more kiss and I'll let you go."

I knew it was a bad idea, but before I could open the door she was on me. She kissed me deep and passionately and her hand quickly found my cock and massaged it. My will began to weaken when suddenly I heard the sound of cars approaching.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Wait, stop, stop, stop." I had to gently pry her hand off of my cock which was painfully erect now.

Lisa groaned and reluctantly retreated back to her seat. She whispered, "Fuck... Sorry." She took a couple beats and wiped her mouth and added, "Ew gross, forgot about the pee. Bleh, that doesn't taste so great." She giggled.

I looked at her pointedly and said in a low voice, "I don't mind." Her eyes widened and the cute little smirk returned to her lips.

"Why am I not surprised?" she asked with a smile.

I waited for the cars to pass by and breathed deeply, waiting until I felt like I could safely get out and walk. Before getting out I thought I'd tease her just a bit more.

"You are such a bad girl. Do you know what bad girls get?"

"Mmm hmm," came her immediate and moaned reply.

"Bad girls get punished. From now on you will do as I say, when I say it, no arguments. Do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes, sir. I'll be your good little obedient slut."

In my sexually-charged state a crazy idea appeared in my thoughts and I just blurted it out without thinking. "One last thing, next time I sleep over you will bring me your pussy full of cum right after Tom fucks you."

Wide-eyed, Lisa gasped more loudly than I'd ever heard her. She was about to say something but then reconsidered and bit her lower lip instead. Several emotions filled and left her face and she almost began to speak several times before she finally answered, calmly and resolutely. "Yes sir, if that's what you want."

I could tell there was some hesitation in her voice, but I ignored it and replied, "That's my good little slut."

She smiled sweetly and met my eyes but then hesitantly said, "I'm sorry, I need to talk about that a little more."

I nodded and waited.

She took a deep breath and the words spilled out of her quickly as she tried to force them out. "You really want to eat Tom's cum out of my pussy? I don't mean to argue, but wouldn't that kind of be... humiliating?"

I had to think about it for a minute, but finally said, "Not at all. I'm still going to be in charge, and it's something I want that you are doing for me, at my direction. If you were forcing me to clean your pussy or lick cum off of you when you knew I didn't want to and got off on that, then that would be humiliating."

After a bit of a pause I decided to take it even further and reveal the rest of the fantasy. "And honestly, I've been having some weird fantasies lately about what it would be like to suck a cock, and it seemed like this would be a pretty easy first step."

Her eyes widened and she gasped again. "You want to suck Tom's cock? Are you serious? Because a long time ago he told me he's thought about doing that sometimes when he's playing with himself and I kept telling him we should find a guy to do it with, but he was too ashamed to do anything for real. But if it was with you then we could trust you to never tell anyone and I'm almost sure he would go for it. Oh my god, just thinking about it is turning me on like crazy!"

She sounded so excited but I felt myself tensing up with anxiety. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. I'm not sure if I'm ready to just go straight to sucking it. I think I need to work up to that."

She nodded. "Okay, I get that. It's kind of like how I had to work up to letting you fuck my ass. I needed to start off slow with smaller things until I could take your cock." She giggled and added in a sultry tone, "And only your cock, sir."

I patted her hand and said, "Good girl. Yeah, it's kind of like that. Who knows, maybe in the moment if I'm turned on enough and the opportunity presents itself, I'll want to do it."

"I bet you will. You don't seem to be afraid of much when it comes to sex." She smiled widely with appreciation and then went on. "But really, you've already licked his cum out of me by accident so why not just gather up your courage and take the next logical step? Now that you told me what you really want I can help make it happen."

I nodded along as she was speaking, and while I felt a huge surge of anxiety at the thought of taking a big step like that, her encouragement and offer to help make it happen were starting to change my mind. After a pause and a sigh I finally said, "Wow, what have I unleashed? I guess if you can convince Tom, I'll do it."

She laughed and said, "Yay!" while clapping her hands jubilantly.

I saw the time on the car's clock and said, "I should get back." She nodded.

I squeezed her hand one last time and leaned over and kissed her for a long moment and then opened the door and got out. The sun was bright and I became aware of voices and quickly looked in their direction. I saw two women walking toward me and it quickly became apparent that one of them was Kayla, resulting in instant panic flooding my body.

As quickly as I could I shut the car door way too hard and tried my best and failed miserably to appear normal, taking off toward the building at a quick pace. When I reached my desk and sat down I was sweating and shaking with adrenaline. Had Kayla seen Lisa? It would've been impossible if she hadn't. But had she seen us kissing too? The anxiety was overwhelming.

It didn't take very long until I had my answer. About a minute later Kayla strode up behind me and roughly tapped me on the shoulder making me jump again, almost as if I'd heard an unexpected gunshot. This time there was no apology, however, and no smile. Instead she made laser-focused eye contact and held her hand up and in it was a small blue Post-It note that read, 'Stairwell, 1 minute'. She gruffly crumpled the note and tossed it in my trashcan.

Looking at her face it was clear that she was really upset. I already knew she had seen us but now I was frantically trying to think of what I would say. Without saying a word she turned and curtly walked away, leaving me sitting there with what had to be a stunned expression and a feeling of impending doom.

After waiting the minute I stood, weighing my options. I momentarily considered simply running out of the building, never to look back, but that seemed pretty childish.

I walked slowly to the door to the stairs and found Kayla waiting for me inside with arms crossed. Wordless and continuing to glare at me she turned and began ascending the steps. 'Clop, clop, clop', went her shoes, each step causing me to become increasingly nervous. When we reached the seventh floor and went through the door and out into the hallway she extended the badge hanging from the lanyard around her neck and waved it in front of the card reader of a door that had a sign that read "TC 736". I had no idea what this room was or what it was for but that was the least of my concerns. After a beep the lock clicked and she pushed the door open.

I followed her into the completely dark room and as soon as we were inside she flicked on the light switch. Aside from a few old broken-down looking chairs that looked like they had been haphazardly shoved in here, the room was filled from floor to ceiling with networking cables, metal conduits, and electrical boxes. And silence... a dreadful silence. I became aware that I could hear Kayla's breathing in this small space and began mentally bracing myself for the worst.

As the door shut behind us Kayla spun around and stared at me, her eyes flashing with anger as she looked at me and shook her head in disgust.

"I can't believe you! How dare you?!" she spat.

When I didn't answer she got closer to me and said, "I've been covering your ass repeatedly and you have the nerve... the audacity to pay me back by turning out to be a fucking lying piece of shit cheater?!"

The first time hearing her use foul language came as a bit of a shock and it was obvious that she was really angry about what she had seen and was pissed that I had been taking advantage of her good graces, or so she assumed.

"Kayla, you don't—"

"I am not finished!"

I knew I had to get control of the situation quickly and I couldn't allow her to continue her tirade unchallenged. I cleared my throat and used the most forceful yet calm voice I could muster and made piercing eye contact, causing her to shrink back ever so slightly. It was clear that she wasn't expecting me to challenge her.

"No, you are finished. First of all, I am not a cheater. What you saw is my personal business and Amy is fully aware of everything you saw, so please calm down. Are we done here?"

Her mouth fell open in shock and she gasped in anger. Her voice reached nearly to the level of shouting. "What?! No, we are most certainly not done! I know what I saw!"

"Kayla, I need you to calm down right now and let me explain." I was trying my best to remain completely calm and kept the level of my voice as normal as I could. I didn't want to seem too aggressive or else she might become fearful and then completely lose control of her emotions.

A beat went by and she didn't immediately resume shouting so I continued.

"Thank you. Amy and I are in a polyamorous relationship. The other woman you saw is our girlfriend."

Kayla sputtered, "A what?! Poly... what? What kind of bullshit is that? Danny, that woman in that car was older than me!"

I changed my voice to a soft, soothing tone and said, "Listen, I know you're upset, but please... take a few deep breaths and let me explain everything. In five minutes it'll all make sense."

She stood there and breathed deeply for a moment, but she wasn't done yet. "I don't think so. You're just a typical man and you got caught and now you're lying your ass off and you must think I'm some kind of idiot if you think I believe you for one second!"

I looked directly into her eyes and lowered my voice even more. "I am not lying and I'd be happy to call Amy right now and have her back up everything I'm telling you." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and waited for her to answer.

For the first time in the conversation Kayla's next words were far less angry-sounding. "Hmm. I guess. Wait, no." She became flustered and finally asked, "You'd really call her right now?"

I unlocked my phone and scrolled down to Amy's name. "Yes, just say the word."

Kayla's entire demeanor changed, seemingly deflated. She said softly, "Wait a minute, I need to think."

She turned her back to me and walked over and sat down roughly in one of the old chairs, causing it to creak loudly and making her curse at it under her breath and then she laughed slightly. Her smile and good nature began to return and she said, "Okay, come here and sit down. Tell me how this happened. Put your phone away for a minute."

I laid everything out for her, weaving a tale I had quickly rehearsed in my head on the way up the stairs. I added several truths into the story in order to make it more difficult to tell whether I was lying, which of course I was. I simply could not reveal to Kayla that I was having sex with Amy's mother so instead I explained that we met her online through OkCupid and that Amy had found her.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...34567...9