Aunt Sandi Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

She grabbed her right breast and pulled it up for me to suck on, causing a low groan to emanate from her throat as my lips encircled the stiff tip of her nipple. She pulled the other breast up too and I licked back and forth between her nipples, lightly biting the tips and causing her to groan a bit louder each time.

She reached down with her hands and started pulling up my shirt, unbuttoning it as quickly as she could. I walked her to the bed and roughly tossed her onto it. She landed with a thud and giggled.

Like lightning she jumped up and got on her hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed and quickly ripped my belt free of my pants and within seconds had unzipped and ripped them down to my knees. My dripping cock sprang free and her mouth was on it, followed immediately by her loudly making an 'mmmmmm' sound, which both sounded and felt amazing at the same time.

As she sucked me I worked to get my shoes, socks and the rest of my clothes off. Once I was naked I leaned forward and fondled her tits as she slurped on my cock. I moved my hands to the back of her head and gathered her hair up and pulled it firmly in rhythm with the thrusts of her head.

She momentarily let my dick pop out of her mouth and said breathlessly, "I love it when you do that! Harder!"

"Harder what, slut?" I asked, still trying to use my most indifferent-sounding voice.

She moaned and replied, "Harder please, sir!" With that, she engulfed my cock again, this time nearly gagging on it as she tried to push me into her throat. I pulled her hair quite a bit harder this time.

Saliva was dripping all over the bed as she roughly sucked on me and then suddenly I felt it. Her lips were now touching my trimmed pubic hair and my cock was all the way in her throat. It felt amazing, and I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more of this without exploding in her mouth so I closed my eyes and squeezed my PC muscle as hard as I could and tried my best not to cum.

Again and again she pulled back to breathe for a few seconds and then pushed me back into her throat and held me there until she was out of breath. It was too much to take and I needed to stop so I pushed her away and sternly asked, "Is your ass ready for me?"

She looked up at me and a twinkle appeared in her eyes. Her entire upper body was flushed red and her eyes were glazed over. "Almost, sir, I just need to get more lube."

Very quickly she got up from the bed, unzipping her skirt and pushing it and her thong off onto the floor. She retrieved a small overnight bag that she'd left there when she'd checked in and dumped the contents out. There was a small bottle of lube, a butt plug, wet wipes, and a change of clothes. She had completely planned this out.

I decided to have a little fun and said, "I want to watch you lube your asshole for me. Get on the bed and show me, slut."

She lustfully said, "Oh god yes, sir." She quickly ripped back the covers of the bed and got on all fours, with her head down and ass up so that she was spread open for me.

She popped the lid on the lube and squeezed a small amount onto her finger and softly massaged it onto the outside of her asshole, all the while moaning softly.

"Now do my cock."

She popped the bottle open again and squeezed out a generous amount of the lube into her hand and grasped the shaft of my penis, spreading it from the head down to the base. Waves of pleasure shot through my body with each stroke of her hand.

I was ready to give her what she wanted so I roughly flipped her over onto her back and said, "Hand me a pillow."

She shimmed back on the bed a bit and grabbed a pillow and I stuffed it under her ass, placing her at the perfect height. Precum was dripping from me now and I knew that lasting once I got inside her was going to be a real challenge.

I took several deep breaths and said soothingly as I looked into her eyes, "Okay, take a deep breath and try to relax your entire body. Once I start pushing into you, try to focus that relaxation right where you feel the pressure. Try pushing a little like you're pooping and that'll help me get in easier."

She nodded but didn't speak as she pulled her legs nearly to her chest, perfectly positioning her asshole for me. I put my cock at her opening and held myself with my hand and right away the tip was in. I looked up and saw that she was holding her breath. I said, "Breathe, you need to breathe. Rub your clit for me."

She closed her eyes and breathed in and out deeply and rubbed her clit slowly as I increased the pressure slightly. It took almost a minute, but finally I felt her sphincter relax and an inch disappeared inside her.

Her eyes flew open and she breathlessly sputtered, "Gonna cum!"

I reached down and grabbed her hand away from her clit and said gently, "No. Don't cum until you have my permission. Is that clear?" To drive the point home I gave her ass cheek a nice hard slap.

She yelped and her eyes closed again and she meekly said, "Uhhhhnnhhh... yes, sir. Oh god! Oh fuck!"

I pressed forward again and several more inches slowly disappeared into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, it feels soooo gooooood! I need to cummmmmm! Oh god, please can I cummm?"

SLAP!

"No."

I pressed forward even more and finally I was all the way inside.

"Oh god oh god oh god. Please may I cum, sir? FUCK! It feels so good! Soooo good. So fucking good!" Her body was now trembling and she seemed to be on the edge of convulsing as she gripped the sheets with her hands repeatedly. It was immensely arousing to see her let go and be in the moment this way.

SLAP! SLAP!

I raised my voice into the most commanding growl I could muster. "Do not ask again, slut! I will tell you when you may cum!"

She started flailing her head left and right and groaning and breathing like she was hyperventilating. Her entire chest was a deep red and a sweat had broken out over her entire torso. Once again she whimpered loudly and said, "Oh my fucking god! So good!"

I smiled and slowly withdrew until only the tip of my cock was in her. I pushed back in all the way slowly again and then I could feel that she had completely loosened up. It was time for the hard fucking to begin.

I leaned forward and with one hand grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"Look at me," I told her.

She looked at me with surprise as I increased the speed that I was moving in and out of her. I thought that I'd talk to her and that would help both of us to stave off our orgasms.

"Do you want my cum in your ass, slut?"

She nodded furiously.

"Tell me you want it!"

Her eyes took on a fierce stare. "I want your cum deep in my ass, sir. Please give me all your cum. I love your cum so much." Her voice was small and filled with a trembling urgency.

The look of complete and utter lust on her face and the way she had said that she wanted and loved my cum had the opposite effect on me than I thought it would. Suddenly the urge to cum was overwhelming, and the tightness of her anus was simply too much.

"You may cum, slut!" I said forcefully.

I leaned back to free up some room and Lisa's hand flew to her clit. I gripped her hips and pounded her ass harder, and when I knew she was right at the edge I let go and unleashed a torrent of hot cum deep in her ass. I growled loudly and she shrieked as her own orgasm overtook her completely.

Lisa's orgasm seemed to go on forever, and I continued pumping for another few moments until the waves of pleasure subsided while her asshole rhythmically squeezed my cock again and again. I looked down at her flushed body and smiled as I looked into her eyes.

As I started to pull out, an idea occurred to me and I figured I'd give it a try. I looked around on the bed and grabbed the butt plug she had brought and showed it to her.

"This'll keep my cum inside you until you get home."

She was still heavily panting and said nothing. I very slowly withdrew my cock and then easily inserted the plug in its place, causing her to moan slightly. When it was firmly inside her she relaxed her legs and they began falling to the bed.

I wasn't quite ready for that and I caught her legs and said, "Wait, I need to clean you up a little bit. Hold your legs up for just a minute."

She grabbed her legs behind the knees and held them to her chest in a relaxed position while I ran to get a couple washcloths wet with hot water. I washed my cock off with soap and water using one and then brought the other and a towel and carefully washed her ass and dried it as well. Finally, I pulled the pillow out from under her so she could lie flat.

I looked at her and smiled and tapped her knee and she knew she could put her legs down. I pulled the sheet and the comforter back up on the bed and got under the covers and snuggled with her. Very soon it turned into a full-on make out session.

She looked at me lovingly and whispered, "I can't believe how good that felt. I've never even considered doing that before because all I've ever heard about it is it hurts and is only good for the guy and how it's degrading and on and on. I can't believe I've been missing out all these years! I don't think I would've ever given it another thought until Amy told me how good it felt for her and how good you were at it."

"Well, thank you. It feels good to me, but it doesn't feel as good as regular sex. It's still really good but different. I can't believe that was your first time. Does anything hurt right now?"

She shook her head. "Nope, I've been practicing with the plug every day to get ready. Amy got it for me the day after she told me all about what you did with her just to see if I'd try it, and curiosity got the best of me."

"Wow. Well, you know what? Since you're my good little slut, not only are you to stay plugged until you get home, but you are not to wear panties either. The ones you had on are mine now. Send me a pic proving your obedience when you get home."

She gasped slightly and asked, "Oh my god, where are you coming up with this stuff?"

I laughed and said, "I don't know. Things just come to me sometimes. I think about sex a lot these days and a lot of stuff just sounds really hot and I like everything to be fun."

She smiled and shook her head while looking at the ceiling. "It just comes to you. Huh, incredible. I feel like I've been missing out on so many fun things for so long. Ever since Amy told me everything it's like a huge dam inside me has broken and my libido has suddenly gone berserk. I'm constantly horny, I can't stop thinking about sex, I'm watching porn and masturbating all the time, I'm using a butt plug for hours every day, I'm practically raping Tom every single night and, poor thing, he can't keep up and I'm not satisfied with the boring same old way he fucks me anymore, and please never repeat that. But you... Oh my god. You satisfied me just now. You satisfied me so fucking hard."

She turned back toward me and hugged me close. "I don't know what I did to deserve you being in my life, but I am so grateful. I want to say something you can never repeat to anyone, including Amy."

I looked into her eyes expectantly and said nothing.

She looked contemplative for a moment and finally let out a sigh and whispered, "You are the best sex I've ever had, even better than my brother. Please promise me right now that you're going to marry Amy and always be around whenever I need you."

"Whoa, slow down. I am planning on asking Amy and I hope she says yes, but I don't think I can make a promise like that. I'm only 19 and I have no idea where life might take me. I don't have any plans to move anywhere even after I finish school, so I won't be going anywhere anytime soon, but I can't predict the future."

She looked disappointed but nuzzled against my neck and said softly, "Damn. I know right now I probably sound a little crazy and it's... never mind. I can't believe a 19 year old has more sense than I do right now."

I laughed softly and kissed her lips. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere for a long time. We're going to have so much fun." I paused for a second and remembered something suddenly. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask if you like all the 'slut' talk or if it's too much."

She giggled. "I've been wondering if you were ever going to ask if that's okay with me, but yes, I love being your good little slut. Tom is sweet and usually makes me cum, but sometimes he lacks passion and you've made me realize I need to be taken. I need more than just the same old five minutes of foreplay, a quick suck to get him hard and wet and then boring missionary sex at night in the dark in my bed. I want to fuck in every room of my house and I'm even having fantasies of finding ways to do it with you in public!"

"Like in the parking lot at work?"

"Yes! Exactly like that! I've been fantasizing about being with you again ever since you left. I need you again right now. I want you to fuck me while this thing's in my butt." The look of lust had returned to her eyes and her fingers were very likely rubbing her clit again.

An idea sprang into my mind and I looked over at the windows in the hotel room. They were the kind that went from the floor to the ceiling and had large dark curtains that could be completely opened.

I got up out of bed and walked to the window and pulled the curtains aside revealing the blinding bright light and the rush of traffic outside. I turned back to the bed and said in my authoritative voice, "Come here, slut."

Like a flash, Lisa got out of bed and came over, standing in front of the window next to me. She looked outside and back to me and her nipples visibly hardened in the cool air. I pulled her to me and said with the most passion I could muster, "Let's give the lunch crowd a little show." Her mouth was hanging open with a little apprehension in her eyes and she softly gasped as the reality hit her full on.

I grabbed her arm and the talking was over. I positioned her so that her back was to the glass where anyone driving by would be able to clearly see her ass but not be able to recognize her face. I reached down and lifted up one of her legs and easily slid into her pussy, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders for support.

I pressed her body to the glass and quickly started thrusting into her. Almost right away there was a commotion out on the busy street and we heard tires squeal and horns blowing several times. Lisa groaned in a whisper, "Oh god, they can see me!"

I leaned forward and licked her lips playfully and she quickly grabbed ahold of my tongue with her lips. I pulled back and started talking dirty to her. "You love to be watched, don't you, slut? You like an audience while your pussy gets fucked. You love it when I..." I thrust into her very strongly and continued. "...pound your pussy hard while they all watch you with their hungry eyes and wish it was them fucking you. I bet you'd love it if I got five guys to come in here and fuck you in all your slut holes and filling you up with their cum. Your tight slut pussy feels so... fucking... good..." With each pause between words, I pounded her hard against the glass, with no response from her other than whimpers and moans.

She finally took a sharp breath and nearly shouted, "YES! I love being watched! Pound my pussy harder!" With all her strength she rocked her body into mine to meet my thrusts, and each time I bottomed out she groaned loudly. Soon, sweat was dripping off of us as the heat between us became volcanic.

Her body tensed up repeatedly and shook as she came again and again. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise, and I could feel the butt plug pressing against my cock during each contraction. Pretty soon I could feel my own orgasm building and Lisa said, "Oh god, I want your cum in me!"

When she said that it pushed me over the edge and I grunted loudly and filled her with spurt after spurt of cum, and I felt Lisa's pussy rhythmically tensing as she came again with me. It was beyond amazing.

She wasn't quite finished. She locked eyes with me and pleaded in a hushed groaning whisper, "Oh god, please don't stop!"

For as long as I possibly could, I continued thrusting and soon more orgasms rocked her body, this time accompanied by a few gushes of hot squirt that were voluminous enough to hear as it thudded onto the carpet below.

Lisa was continuously moaning at this point. She was a quivering mass and her breathing was labored and her thick hair was matted. Outside there were still occasional horns blowing as drivers caught glimpses of her naked body in the window. It was clear what was happening and the public exhibitionism was having a huge effect on her.

Finally my cock couldn't maintain enough of an erection any longer and I had to stop. I picked her up and made my way backward to the bed and collapsed onto it with her still impaled on my deflating cock. I felt like I had just finished a 10 mile run with hills and was breathing really hard.

We landed with a thud and once we were down Lisa hugged me tightly with her face buried in my neck. We were both completely covered in sweat and sex juices and just lay there on the bed panting.

After a few moments she actually drifted off to sleep, her breathing becoming deep and regular. When she woke up a few minutes later she looked up at me and smiled weakly and then changed her expression to a serious one.

"I've never felt anything even remotely close to that. I lost count of the orgasms and I know I made a mess all over the floor. Every time with you is better than I've ever had."

"Wow... That's high praise."

She said, "My brother fucked me so good and he was my first, and I had a few boyfriends that were pretty good, but oh my god, they're nothing like you. You seem to have a sex sense and know just how I need to be touched and when it's too much and when it's not enough. I love all the things you said."

She paused for a few seconds and then got a strange yet serious look on her face and finally said, "Would it be weird if I said that even if you and Amy somehow don't end up working out that I never want us to stop having sex?"

I was stunned into silence. I had absolutely no idea what to say to something like that, and after about 30 seconds Lisa pouted and said, "Don't leave me hanging after saying something like that. Please..."

"I... I just... I don't know if that's something that's even possible. You're my girlfriend's mom and the only way we're connected at all is because of her. If we broke up and I kept having sex with you, I have to say that yeah, that seems really disrespectful to her. I mean, I love having sex with you, no question. But without Amy in the picture I don't think it would be right at all and if she somehow found out we were still fucking behind her back she'd be devastated. It'd probably hurt worse than being cheated on. I could never do that, Lisa."

Lisa buried her face into my chest and sighed loudly against my skin. "Yeah, I know you're right. I'm thinking so crazy right now. I've never felt like this and I sure as hell don't want to lose you. Just forget I said all that stuff and know that I'm going to do everything in my power to keep you together." And with that, she giggled.

I smiled back at her and laughed a little too, all the while a bit concerned that if Amy and I ever were to break up that it was going to have serious repercussions that extended well beyond just the two of us. I wasn't sure if I liked feeling so much pressure to keep so many people happy.

Another thought occurred to me. "Lisa, does Tom know you're with me right now?"

After a moment of silence and her not being able to look at me I had my answer, but I waited for her to say the words.

Finally she spoke. "I was afraid he wouldn't approve of me seeing you alone and I wasn't willing to take no for an answer today because I needed you so bad. I know it's wrong to keep him in the dark like this and I will tell him, okay? I just have to figure out how to do it without hurting his feelings or destroying his ego. This is all so crazy."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...9