Aunt Sandi Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could already tell there was no way I was going to cum again so I said, "Get on the bed and rub your clit for me, Kayla. I want to watch you make yourself cum."

She looked at me from below with my cock still in her mouth and I could see her smiling as she pulled back and let me disengage from her mouth with a loud 'plop' sound that made her giggle as I helped pull her up and pushed her back on the bed, this time on her back.

She didn't waste any time, furiously rubbing her clit with her fingers with one hand as she used her other hand to finger her pussy. She looked up at me wantonly and said, "I want to share my milk with you, Danny."

When she said that a shudder ran through me and my hand went straight to my cock. She reached down and pulled up one of her tits and could just barely reach to lick the top of her areola. A little smirk appeared on her face and she broke character for a second and whispered softly, "Go get a coffee mug of milk and zap it for 30 seconds."

My eyes widened but in an instant I was running to the kitchen, nearly tripping as I went, causing her to giggle behind me. When I returned she was still in the same spot but now she had a towel underneath her and was slowly teasing her clit with her fingers to stay on the edge.

She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them off and waited for what was to come next.

I got next to her and tipped the mug over until a little bit dripped down over her nipple, the warm liquid causing her to gasp loudly. I did the same thing to her other nipple, this time eliciting a moan.

She used both hands and gathered up her tits for me and I licked the milk off, first from where it had dripped to her stomach and then from her areolas and finally directly from her nipples. She gasped, "More... Suck my tits dry, Danny."

I poured more milk on her, this time getting it all over her upper chest as well so that she was able to more easily reach it with her tongue. I licked against her skin with our tongues touching, both of us tasting her milk at the same time.

"Your milk is so fucking good, Kayla," I whispered. She was pretty much covered in milk now so I reached over and sat the coffee mug down on the nightstand.

She moved her hand back to her clit and in less than a minute shuddered and came hard, moaning loudly with trembling legs. I held onto her tightly as she continued spasming and whispered in her ear, "Cum for me, Kayla." The sound she made in response was a loud, guttural moan.

I lay beside her and she immediately rolled into me in a tight embrace, still trembling and breathing hard. The milk was starting to dry on her skin but there were still some wet patches. I didn't care one bit.

For a while nothing was said. We held each other tightly and she finally whispered, "That was amazing. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I thought for a second and got a little smirk on my face and asked, "How did your ass taste on my dick, slut?"

She giggled. "You know me, the dirtier the better. And did you notice I almost got you all the way in my throat this time?"

We both laughed. "Yeah, you were really close, but you know I don't need that because it's already so fucking good."

"Oh now, let me have my fun. It's a challenge. You'll see when I figure it out just how good it feels."

I shrugged and said, "Hey, no arguments here." I didn't want to bring up how Lisa had done it already earlier in the day.

"So, how'd you like fucking Kayla?" She had a wide grin on her face the whole time she was saying the words.

"That was pretty crazy, but you know I loved it. You are so much fun."

"I know I am, and I could tell you liked it. And, again, I know I sound like a broken record, but as much as I don't like secrets I think it goes without saying that Amy mustn't know I did that for you or said anything about how hot I think it'd be to let you go fuck Kayla's brains out."

"I know."

We stayed there on the bed for a few more minutes until she finally said, "Let's go shower before Amy gets home. I'm all wet and sticky."

We slowly got ourselves up and into the shower and came back out to the living room. A while later there was some rustling at door to the garage and a couple of thuds. I jumped up and swung the door open and Amy plopped a heavy box into my arms and kissed me quickly.

"Oh, good! I wasn't sure how I was gonna open that door," she said brightly and giggled. "There's more in the back seat. The only bad news is you still need to turn in your badge, laptop, and parking pass. So I guess you'll get to say goodbye to her in person after all." She frowned momentarily but just as quickly her usual smile returned.

In a few minutes I had brought the boxes in. Amy's bad news was good news to me because I really did want to say goodbye in person and have some closure. I needed to explain why I was doing this and how important my relationship with Amy really was.

I wanted to write out one final letter to Kayla to say goodbye and try to explain everything, so I sat down at my laptop and started typing.

~ ~ ~

Dear Kayla,

After what happened between us it has become clear to me that we can no longer work together. I greatly enjoyed working with you and being not only your coworker but also your friend. I will miss you and I will never forget you for the rest of my life. I hope you will understand that I love Amy very much and plan to marry her, and this decision is one that we made together. A threesome could cause harm to your marriage or to my relationship with Amy and I can't allow either of those things to happen.

I have realized that I was acting selfishly and ignoring Amy's emotional needs in order to get something that I wanted and now I am taking this step to right that wrong. I hope you will understand.

I also want to apologize to you if any of my actions led you on in any way or took inappropriate advantage of your desires and I want to assure you that I never intended to hurt you as a result.

I could say so much more but it would only prolong the inevitable. This letter will be the last communication we have and there will be no more contact between us.

Goodbye, Kayla. Please have a happy, fulfilling life and I hope you get everything you wish for.

I am so very sorry.

Daniel A. Kildall

~ ~ ~

I called Sandi and Amy over to read it and they both said it looked good, so I printed and sealed it in an envelope. On the outside I wrote, 'Personal and confidential: Kayla Rogers'

Sandi rubbed my back and said, "I know all this seems really drastic right now, but in time you'll see it's the best choice. Let's head to bed; I'm totally wiped out."

I didn't sleep very well that night, tossing and turning and having several dreams about an angry Kayla that screamed at me, and then another where she stood completely naked before me and milk dripped down to her stomach from her breasts, which in the dream were massive. A ghost-like voice called for me to come and suck on them to relieve her discomfort from being engorged, but for some reason I couldn't quite reach her, instead lurching awake several times during the night, each time finding it more and more difficult to drift back to sleep. Each time I did the dreams would begin again, taunting me mercilessly.

I finally gave up and simply lay in bed half-awake for what seemed like an eternity when the sound of Sandi's phone alarm going off sent a wave of sadness through me. I tried to shake it off but it wouldn't leave me. I knew that soon we needed to get ready to head to the apartment so I sat up and tried to think happy thoughts about how extremely fucking lucky I was and how grateful I should feel. I knew that Jill and Sammi would be there waiting for us and that they would be expecting me to be in a good mood and that we were in for an amazing time, but at the same time I felt an overwhelming dread. I just wasn't feeling in the mood for sex at all and I didn't even have my usual morning wood. I felt lifeless and exhausted.

Sandi had snoozed her alarm and was once again still and breathing like she had gone right back to sleep. I was stuck in the middle and although I was tired with burning eyes, I didn't want to stay in bed any longer. I took a deep breath and carefully extracted myself from under the covers and slowly made my way down to the end of the bed and headed for the bathroom to start getting ready.

I figured that after things died down at the apartment that I'd head into work and drop off the rest of my stuff. I was simultaneously looking forward to and dreading that meeting and hoped that it went quickly and without incident.

I didn't know it yet but during my shower angry text messages started arriving...

To be continued...

1...456789