Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Uncle was going through this for not remembering to change his little daughter's knickers. Aunty didn't ignore mistakes and this was the transparency of her strict attitude towards disciplining. Aunty's expressions didn't change since and she stopped at the 10th merciless strike. She got the whip back in the closet. Uncle's butt had a really bad situation as it looked and I felt very bad for him. He stayed bent over the edge and was shivering badly. Aunty started to come over to his back. She nudged on his head e little and called him out in a her soft tone again, "Anmol?"

Uncle turned around, and quickly wrapped his hands around her waist to hug her tightly from her stomach. He started to cry harder due to the pain and suffering. My heart went cold as I continued to look inside. Aunty gently rubbed the back of his head, while looked down at him with her sorry expressions. Even though with the worse grief and crying of uncle, Aunty managed to not drop any tears from her eyes. She was a very strong woman with an iron heart. Uncle cried like a one year old and kept his hold tight at her mid section.

Aunty lovingly wiped all the tears out of his face. She placed him firmly on his stomach in the bed. While I was focused for the next scene, I heard a car parking in the lawn. I quickly started to disperse from the window and locked myself in the room again. The doorbell rang, Aunty undid the room to go downstairs to open the door. I looked keenly from the window crack. It was a woman on the door talking to Aunty. Due to their unfavourable angular positioning, I couldn't see the woman clearly from the window.

I moved my eyes here and there to look in hallway conventionally. She displayed as an average built lady, and Aunty's body next to her appeared to be exceeding more than twice of her size. She had a milky white body tone and her shiny glossy hairs were hanging down from her shoulders. She looked very stylish in a blue embroidered round neck, low cut top. It was navel high, loose and flowing around her medium bust, but tight on her waist. She had a beige slim fit trousers at the bottom, that gave out a good view of her fairly shaped legs.

I roamed my eyes on her fair white hand and it hanged a stethoscope from it. I waited a second until she was visible. It was Doctor Anushka walking and laughing with Aunty. Doctor Anushka was a very gorgeous woman and also one of her kind because there must be very few women in the world as bold and beautiful as her.

Her height ended just above Aunty's shoulders. She walked upstairs with Aunty as I watched her from very close after she passed from the window. Her sparkling white teeth inside her open laughing mouth got me in tickling goosebumps all over my body. My feelings were stuck somewhere between the hard running heartbeats and a little bulgy erection. Doctor Anushka was a woman in her early thirties and very very beautiful. Both of them entered in the room with each other. I undid my room door again to silently go to the window.

I fit my head at it and started to look inside. Aunty placed a chair at the edge of the bed to let Doctor Anushka have a seat. She had a normal reaction after looking at his nastily whipped butt. She put on a glove in her hand and touched and pressed on uncle's welts with it. Uncle fussed heavily as soon as she got her hand on his welts. Anushka cleaned his welted ass with some cotton beads and applied antiseptic on it. She took out a box of bandage to start curling it up on his butt. She banded his whole butt in the swathes of beige coloured bandage.

"You don't appear this sadistic by your innocent looks Anamika, look at his poor bottom." Anushka said in a pensive tone.

"Oh really, Do you?" Aunty built on to the sarcasm.

"Fair enough, mam." They both started laughing on Anushka's words.

"Would you like to have some tea, dear?" Aunty asked tenderly to her.

"Water!" Anushka replied. Aunty smiled and gave her the glass of water. She gulped it down. In the meantime, Aunty placed uncle safely in the bed and started to take the blanket upon his body. Getting herself at the edge of the bed, she placed uncle's head on her lap and started to gently tap on it with care to help him fall asleep.

"How many more did you get introduce to recently?" Anushka asked Aunty as she placed the glass on the sideways. Aunty raised her eyebrows in enthusiasm as she leaned in to kiss on Uncle's forehead and tapped more on his head to get him to sleep.

She answered in between, "A new one last week only. He showed up thrice in the week. He would just come directly from his work. You can't measure a man's desperation." Aunty laughed on it. I assumed that she was talking about the guy that intensely made love to her thrice in the last week.

"You? Aunty asked her in return.

"Same old, Same old. I didn't get hit by many good ones, but certainly recalled an old mutual friend. RAJIV!" Anushka raised her pitch on the name and gave a devilish smile. Aunty raised her eyebrows in anticipation as she nodded with a smile. I knew Rajiv though, the same billionaire alpha guy whom fucked Aunty quite often. He was always a nasty baller in bed.

"Even, Purav loved his size in his mouth again and ofcourse I did as well in my..." Anushka added. They both got into a hard laughing. I couldn't believe the beautiful bitch that Dr. Anushka was. Aunty caressed uncle's cheeks with her hands and kept her eyes at Anushka, while they continued to talk. Uncle was fully asleep by now in Aunty's lap.

"It's been long since we had a crossover?" Anushka said to aunty in an interrogated tone. Aunty sluggishly mumbled in some big 'ummms'. I didn't understand what they were talking about. I kept peeping in and heard them talking. "We are up in a week, Anamika, and you can't deny it. It's an order." Anushka said in an enthusiastic tone. Aunty thought hardly for a little while and was smiling heavily under her heart.

"Don't expect everything very straightforward, you might get hit by a surprise babe." Aunty winked against her and grinned lightly.

"I'd love that!" Anushka said and laughed back with her pretty face. "Cut it loose from his butt in 15 hours, he would be healed enough by then." She informed aunty and wrote some precautions on a plane paper. She put some white capsule box on the side table and gave Aunty a devilish smile. Aunty blushed a little as she had a look at it.

Aunty took uncle's head from her thighs and put it firmly on the pillow. He was by now snoozing and fell asleep in peace as Aunty got up from the bed. They were going to come out in a bit. I was still bottomless and by the frigthening of getting caught, I ran back in the room. I watched Doctor Anushka's angelic face from a close range again as they were walking downstairs. Aunty nicely bade her the farewell on the door. They hugged and Doctor Anushka left with her fluffy wavy hairs like an attendant of divine.

I watched Aunty coming upstairs, and got away from the window. Coming at my door steps, she knocked at it. I had goosebumps flowing down my entire body with a little shiver in my legs. I gulped down my fear and moved forward to reach to the door, and opened it up. Aunty stood tall against me and made her way in. I was still naked from the bottom and had a little erection propelled out. Aunty looked at it, she smiled gently. She came forward to grab me from my waist, and murmured slowly after coming close,

"Ready for the round 3 son? It's called 'Return the favour'." Aunty spoke out with her tempting tone, my index fingers sized nipples of her were bruising my chest and my dick was grown tightest in it's maximum size.

"Yes Aunty, I am ready." I said in my smooth and scared accent. I didn't know what the code-name of the round meant. Aunty placed me firmly on the bed and sat on my side. "Always remember son, once you fail your submission gets sent back to you." Aunty said lusciously. Before I could answer anything, she started to come more close.

Aunty grabbed me by my hairs and pulled me closer. She started to kiss on my lips. I kissed her back. Aunty wrapped her plump arms against my body and locked me with her, and opened her lips to go deeper in my mouth. She didn't let me move and continued to toy me. Our tongues danced upon each other. Aunty held my tongue between her lips and continued to kiss me passionately. She had some great kissing skills. I kept kissing back on her cultivated lips.

Aunty placed my hand on her large 34D cup. I couldn't squeeze her big bust at once in my miniature palm and pressed firmly on the boob in parts. We kept kissing the hell out of our lips. Aunty got away from my head a little. She removed her T-shirt off her head to leave herself topless. She didn't had any bra inside and I saw her hard nipples at the centre of her wide brown region on the big cups.

Aunty directed my head against her chest. I planted some big open mouth kisses on her mature bust. I pressed it firmly from the sides and got her nipple in my mouth. I had a taste of her sweet breast milk from the nipples. Aunty held my head tightly and moaned in pleasure as I continued to slug her sweet milk in. I opened my mouth wider and wider to passionately admire her big cups between my teeny lips.

Aunty stopped me in between. She got away from the bed and stood at my study table. It was a fairly heightened, four and a half feet table from the ground. Aunty bent herself over it and I got the view of her wide gigantic butt at the bottom of her big bent body. "Come on son, use your Aunty." Aunty said as she tapped on her ample butt cheeks, giving me a lot bitchy invitation. I had a heartbeats' marathon in enthusiasm. I started to take my shivering feet at her.

I grabbed the top of her shorts on the wide hips and slide it down to her thighs leaving her big ass bare. I came very close to her double size ass from my narrow hips. I took my penis at her pussy from the back and started to slide it in. As soon as I got my dickhead in her loose vagina opening, she stopped me in between.

"Bless my anus son." Aunty said in an inviting tone. Aunty's smile was irresistible, and I went on with flow. I took the head out of her vagina and placed it on the top of her anus. I spitted on her anus to lubricate my way inside. Following my peeping in from the window, I have seen her taking it in the ass by her muscular lovers but I didn't know about my potential. I was afraid to go ahead but held my dick to take it in.

I held my dick to shove it in her anus opening, it was tight and stiff. It was very hard time to get my size in but I still managed to get my entire length in her anus, stretching her anus four times to it's initial size. Aunty opened her mouth and moaned loudly as she tried to take the pain in. I started to move myself back and forth to propel my dick in her tight hole. I moaned heavily. Aunty had her mouth opened up since the start as I kept hitting my miniature hips on her big wide ass. Aunty was whining loudly in arousal and pain. I felt myself leading to an orgasm pretty soon.

"I'm on the verge masi." I said as I slowed down my pace in and out of her anus. Aunty pointed her fingers at her butt crack. I fucked her anus sluggishly some more as she built on with the loud moans. I got the dick out of her anus. She closed her eyes and laid her head on the table as I leaked all over her crack.

"You know what to do son, do it before it dribbles out if you don't intend to be a pup." Aunty had a tenderly low tone but still much commanding to quickly get me to work.

I took my head on her wide butt and worked my tongue on my own white seeds. I cleaned all the cum from her butt with my tongue, a mess was filled in my mouth. "Burn your appetite with it son, it is destined for it." Aunty said in her bewildering accent and she unbent herself from the table. I was out of option but to obey her. I gulped it down my stomach; I didn't like the taste but it was not any of the matter to her.

Aunty kissed my forehead to admire my obedience and said, "Take my place son, it's time to return the favour, which was the game remember?" Aunty kissed on my cheeks.

I bent myself over the study table as Aunty went out of the room. I was scared of what I had coming from there. Aunty came back in a few minutes. I turned my head from sideways to have a look. Aunty had a big 8 inched long and 2 inched wide strap-on over her naked hips. My body shivered out of fear after I had a look over her.

"My nephew is a lovely little man and I love him so much, but that couldn't make me to offer him a lesser difficult life as a slave." Aunty said after coming at my back.

Aunty brought the lube bottle with a pouring cup and fixed it on the top of my anus. I felt the cold lube liquid flowing in my butt channel. Aunty used her fingers to let it wet the area around my anus region. She slide her two fingers at once in my asshole. Perhaps, I was still an anal virgin and I moaned in pain as she dig in her fingers. Aunty started to get her fingers in and out of my anus a few times to help it loose it's tightness. I kept whispering out of the pain of stretching.

Aunty aimed the dildo at my anus and started to get it inside of my hole. She spread my sphincter wide and shoved in it's entire size in my asshole. I cried loudly in pain, as the dildo got lost in my deep hole. My cock hanged unused as Aunty started to fuck me anally. Her wide hips kept hitting continuously on my small butt.

Aunty threw her one foot over me, and on the table to get a better angle of propulsion in my anus. She coerced her very heavy weight on my little bottom and continued to get the dildo in and out of my little hole. Aunty began to hit my prostate inside the anus while I whined loudly in pain. She had no mercy flowing down inside of herself and she kept on using me as her skinny little bitch. My moan once reached the very peak as I experienced an prostate milking from my dick. It leaked out a heap of cum on the table, my body was well drained by then. Aunty still fucked me for ten long minutes.

Aunty wiped my milked cum from her fingers and drowned her fingers in her own mouth to slurp it all. She grabbed my well fatigued body and threw me forcibly in the bed. The force she instilled in her forearms made it clear that she meant the throwing. My feelings turned impulsive after getting used as a bitch by my aunty. I had some heavy breathe out of my nostrils as I looked to immune myself again. My anus was well widened due to the abuse it took and I felt the cool ambience air hitting my bowel clearly.

Aunty came close to me and adjusted me in the bed properly. She got laid over my body and held my chain to open my mouth wide. Aunty opened her lips, and locked it with my open mouth. She started to kiss me, while used her spits to fill my stomach with my cum from her mouth. Aunty stopped kissing me, and whispered in a low tone,

"You are almost there son, completion of fourth round tomorrow and you would be a verified slave to your Aunty. Wow!" Her tone was sexy and sensuous. She started to take the blanket on my body and placed my head in her lap to start patting on it.

Aunty was doing the same to me what she did to uncle earlier. I felt like a 2 years old as she started to pat on my head with her soft palms. I came back in time for real as she stated earlier. With her soft little pats, I was slowly drawing myself to sleep in her lap. Aunty pressed her lips on my forehead while I was half asleep. Aunty safely put my face up from her thighs and placed it on the pillow. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning, I woke up early in my bed following my early apart at 6:00. I had some very deep pain in my anus after Aunty's hard pegging from last night. I sluggishly made my way to their window. I fit my eyes at it to look inside the room. I saw Aunty fully naked with her one muscular leg laid on uncle's medium hips as they were asleep in a sweet and hot cuddle, facing each other. Aunty wrapped her hand on uncle's head which was firmly placed on her bust under her neck.

Uncle had his hand on Aunty's naked butt, and I saw some soft nail bruises on his back. By the position they were, it seemed like they had a fine hot night together in the bed. Uncle's ass was clothed with the swathes of bandage over it. Aunty started to move a little and she opened her eyes up. She undid her leg from his hips to set him free. She kissed on his forehead, and smiled a little from her messy sleepy face.

Uncle smiled back, and with his heavy whipped body, he started to get out of the bed slowly. He placed himself on the knees at the floor. Aunty stretched her body leisurely while began to mount on his head. She hanged her one leg from his shoulder and fit her urethra on his open mouth. Aunty closed her eyes while sent all the piss from her stomach to his mouth. Uncle gulped it down obediently. She leaned down to kiss on his forehead. Uncle started to drag himself slowly in the bathroom.

Aunty put on her undergarments and then her tight leggings followed by the hoodie at her top. I got away from the window and started to go into the room. I undid my door to get in.

"Oh, you are up son." Aunty rendered after coming out. I closed my eyes in agony. I didn't intend to face her this morning. I turned around to give away a fake smile and said, "Yes Aunty, I was just doing the door quietly."

"Quietly... hmm... you were planning to avoid your aunty, that's rude." Aunty said in a sarcastic tone. I smiled willingly on her words. Aunty was a woman with a wonderful humour flowing inside of her.

"It's not that like that masi..." I said with a little grin and rubbed the back of head shyly.

"It is, It is like that son." Aunty spoke out funnily. We both got into laughing in a while.

She came towards me in her tights and stood tall very close to me. Aunty took her head to my ears, she whispered, "Turn around and get your shorts down son, Aunty would want to have a look." Suddenly her tone changed, the fear inside me revived itself again.

I turned around and with a heavy shivering body and slide my shorts down to leave myself bottomless. Aunty put her hands on my ass cheeks to stretch it wide. I was quickly drawn to an erection as soon as her soft hands touched my ass in the whole. She bent her head a bit to take a good look at my widened anus. Aunty inflicted a light pat on my small bottom and got my shorts placed on my butt again.

Aunty fit her one hand on my covered butt while dragged me closer with the other. "Get the tea ready son, your fourth round would be held once I come back. Aunty expects you to be ready." Aunty instructed me in her soft strict tone. I said nothing but nodded my head in agreement. Aunty smiled and turned towards the stairs to start walking with me. She put my one hand around her soft curvy waist and kept her strong grip on my butt crack. We walked downstairs together.

Aunty kissed me on the cheek and left for her workout sessions. I was in a tingled awe as if what was going to happen after she comes back. I feared a whipping or blistering on my teeny skin. Getting my thoughts together, I started doing the tea. I did the tea and had a bath in quick succession. I was just going to get dressed in my school uniform, when I heard someone climbing the stairs. Aunty was back.

She knocked on my door. I was very much horrified and took my shivering feet at the door. I opened it up. I was just in my underwear. Aunty's tall structure was wet with sweat after the workout. I looked into her eyes as she smiled at me. She put her hands on my waist and forced me by her strength to get on my knees. I placed myself on the floor.

Aunty turned around with her heavy round ass and placed it just above my nose. Aunty's leggings were smelly as I inhaled her luscious sweat from it. She started to get the under armour leggings down to bare her 40 inched butt. It was covered with the sprinkles of sweat all over it's fair white edges.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers