Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
172 Followers

As we reached the well architectural enlightened hotel, the driver stopped just at a red carpet. There were some massive pupils gathered around the car to welcome their 'Deputy Inspector General' of the state. I felt a little awkward between the gathered crowd, and Aunty held my arms to walk in together with me like a real partner. Every male in the arena, glanced Aunty from top to bottom and some of them rubbed on their crotches under the suit and pant.

The ceilings of the hotel were beautifully decorated for the night, and the lightening added grace to the arena. The atmosphere was perfectly set for an auspicious evening of melodious music. We entered in like a T-rex among the crowd and were given the VIP seat at the front very close to the singer. She sat and crossed her legs upon one another while I took the seat as well next to her. The musical night began, and there was certainly a good wave of melodies flowing in the ambience. Aunty was enjoying the music until the seat next to her got filled in. The guy who came on the seat, looked at Aunty with a smile. She smiled back.

The guy was close to 6'4, stout, muscular, and tough. He had a nice pair of suit and pant on and his hairs were done nicely that made him to look very handsome. He began to talk with Aunty. Aunty was very frank and comfortable with him, like she knew him since years. While talking, the guy was very free to touch all over her thighs and waist, and Aunty didn't mind it at all. I didn't know what was going on, and without much reactions kept enjoying the melodies in the air.

Aunty introduced me to the guy, and then the guy introduced himself as Shwet as we shared a formal handshake. He certainly asked her if the journey from home to the arena was good, and she answered to it impulsively. I was drawn to a conclusion that the Mercedes that got us here was owned by him. They had a good conversation filled with light giggles as the musical night passed by.

The night was edging closer to its end, and Aunty and the guy went on with the conversation, "Adjust your erection dear, it's going to be one..." Aunty cleared her throat as she moved her hand on his pant, they shared a devilish smile. Aunty acted like a very desperate bitch. Holding my hand, she got up and I left my seat with her as well. The organisers of the event surrounded Aunty, as they asked about her experience of the night. With some quick positive response, we saw our way out after a good farewell from everyone.

Shwet got us in his imported coup again. He took the wheels this time out. Aunty sat at the front seat next to him while I took the the back seat. He roamed his hands over Aunty's thighs again but this time from under the Saree while they talked in the way. I looked at them from the back seat and didn't utter a word. We were home in sometime. I unlocked the door with the key as they held each other by their waists, and walked in after me.

Aunty ordered me to get the bed done. I got into the room, and did the bed sheets well. They entered in a few minutes after having some conversation on the couch. I saw Aunty getting in the kitchen, to get a glass of water for herself. She took a capsule from the white box that Doctor Anushka gave her earlier, and had it with water. I assumed it must be some kind of precautionary tablet. They started to come upstairs together.

Shwet didn't even wait for the door to get closed and pulled aunty closer by her waist. He grabbed Aunty's ass tightly through the Saree. Aunty put her quarter half sleeved hands on his shoulders as she came up on her toes to keep tabs with his tall heightened body. She smiled and looked into his eyes. They diagonally moved their heads a little, and came close to each other. The guy put his lips on Aunty's. She closed her eyes as the guy initiated the kiss. Shwet kissed her lower lip and then the upper one while he massaged on her gigantic butt from the Saree.

Aunty opened her lips wider to get in a quick and fast overlap upon his lips, and started smooching him roughly. The guy replied to her intensity on her lips, and continued to squeeze her butt through the Saree. I didn't know what I was doing as the third person in the room. Aunty got herself more on her toes to get a straighter glance of his lips. It displayed like they were two old lovers still very much attracted to each other. Aunty danced her tongue intensively on him, and he had her saliva dribbling down his chin following the wet kissing. They grabbed eachother's cheeks tightly, and opened their mouths wider and wider to wildly get in some erotic sets of wet french kisses.

He dropped Aunty's Saree's pallu down, and her midsection under the blouse was fully open. He grope her big cups from the dark pink blouse and squeezed on them roughly. They kept kissing each other acutely. He began to roam his hand on her flat midsection and played with her navel. Aunty had her eyes closed as she moaned in pleasure with the tickling sensation on her navel.

Aunty unbuttoned his pant to expose his 9 inched thick shaft. She played with his full size in return while kept giving him erotic open mouth kisses. I was brought into some massive discomfort under my pants while watching this.

Aunty stopped herself in between and looked at me all of a sudden. She pushed the tall guy a little to get him down on the bed. Aunty settled herself on the edge of the bed just close to his head. She leaned over his pubic area to lick his pinkish dick head. The guy moaned in a huge groan as she did it. Aunty fit her steamy eyes at me while she roamed her tongue on his entire size. I had a heavy heart, and didn't find the look in her eyes very pleasing. She knocked her feet an the floor a little and looked down.

I knew what to do, and placed myself on the floor to sit at her feet. I did her sandals out of the feet. She got the guy's feet hanging down as well from the bed and I did his footwear after her. Aunty placed her bare feet just at my mouth. She looked down at me, and raised her eyebrows. I knew what to do. I kissed on her bare feet as she kept sucking his dick efficiently. The guy was enjoying Aunty's oral service. I kissed both of their feet like the little serving slave.

Aunty stopped sucking his cock and made her way out of the bed. She pulled me up from the ground by my hairs and stood closer to me. She whispered sensuously in my ears, "Come on baby, undress your mistress." Aunty kissed my forehead and turned around.

I began to unwrap the beads of her pink Saree from her petticoat. I removed the petticoat and then her half quarter sleeved blouse as well out of her top and fat arms. Aunty was left just in the shining grey pair of bra and panties, and the necklace and waist chain on her husky hot figure. Aunty grabbed my T-shirt and removed it from over my head. She did the same to my bottom wears as well leaving me naked before the stranger.

The guy was watching the little mistress-slave play with eagerness. He glanced at Aunty's fleshy hot body from top to bottom and his shaft grew tighter. Aunty stood at my back, and grabbed my waist to get me forward towards the bed. She used the force of her hands to bend me over the bed with my head very close to his tight nine inched cock. She held my head with her stong grip and said,

"Come on baby, display some hostility towards Mr. Shwet and show how much of a lovable slave you are. Get that penis in your mouth." Aunty raised her pitch. She gently rubbed her hands on the back of my head. Aunty made me take his hard dick in my mouth. I gave him an good amateur blowjob on his shaft. Aunty and the guy started to kiss again while I continued to take his dick in and out of my mouth. I gave him two full minutes of blowing on his dick before Aunty stopped me. I was broken and humiliated.

I didn't intend to take my head up and sat at the vertical side of the bed on the floor in humiliation. They ignored my presence and the guy laid Aunty on the bed to get on her top. He placed himself between her legs before sliding her panties down to expose her hairy pussy. Aunty made me kiss their feet again while she grabbed the guy's ass in her palms and started kissing him passionately.

He slide her bra down and kissed on her big cups. The guy took her nipples in the mouth and bite on her hard tits leaving Aunty to groan in arousal. He had eaten her big bust very well by now, leaving his teeth marks at the edges. He aimed his dick at her vagina while I kept worshipping their feet with my tongue. He started to fill his shaft deeper in Aunty's hole as she moaned heavily in pleasure.

Aunty crossed her legs over his waist as he got his dick in and out of her pussy intensively. She moaned softly in pleasure, as he fucked her with high intensity. The waist chain and necklace on her body were ringing with each thrust of his dick in her vagina. The guy kissed her neck, and kept digging his full size deeper in her hole. Both of them were very much sexually attracted to each other. I saw the muscular fella slapping Aunty tightly on her cheek, and kept fucking her insanely.

Aunty appeared like a tea bag under him, as he kept using her as his little bitch. Aunty held his butt by one hand while wrapped her other hand around his neck. Aunty kept pulling him upwards to make him fuck her harder in the classic missionary. The guy glued his tall body on her as he started to fill his full size deeper in her. I continued to feel their dirty feet in my mouth and licked them briefly. She ironically cried and begged him to be gentle while kept pulling his body to stretch her hole wider with his thick cock.

The guy turned Aunty on her stomach, as he started to fill his cock in her from behind. He penetrated his big dick in Aunty's vagina from behind, and started to hit on her wide ass harder. He built on to his dominance as he pulled her body back by her hairs, and repeatedly spanked on her huge ass. He leaned forward to eat her lips from behind, and continued to drill in her hole harder. Aunty was loud and agile following the pleasure of the nasty sex with her muscular lover.

He began to slow down a little while Aunty took his lips from the front for a few seconds. She opened her mouth wide, and licked and kissed on his lips and tongue. Once he stopped, Aunty got him away from her top. She grabbed me by my hairs to pull me at the bed side. She didn't say anything and brought his dick directly to my face. Aunty massaged on his already hard dick for a few seconds and it shot thick jet of cums in my mouth. In no time, my mouth was filled with his sticky white liquid. She pushed me towards the bathroom while held the guy in her arms.

I had a heavy heart when going towards the bathroom to clean myself. They hugged each other with their big bodies behind my back. I shed down a few drop of tears while washed my mouth at the basin. I made my way in the bedroom again and the guy was getting dressed in his suit and pant. Aunty was still laid in the bed with her pear naked body. He bent down to kiss on her lips for the last time as he started to leave. He gave me a little hug and said,

"You are very gentle at this young age son. You have a long way to go. I could never have done this. God bless you." He patted on my back with a little grin. Aunty smiled at his appreciating words. He made his way out.

Now it was just Aunty and me in the room. I had my feet shivering as I stood there before her. Aunty killed the silence after a minute.

"Come here baby." Aunty ordered me with her little heavy tone. I went to her. She grabbed my hands and pulled me towards her. I laid flat on her wide figure as she pulled me. Aunty had her face only an inch away as she looked into my eyes. I could feel her hot heavy breathing out of her nostrils from so close.

"I think you were phenomenal today baby. You might feel broken, you might feel a little lost but believe me, one day you will cherish all this." Aunty looked straight into my eyes as she said with some little whispers. I kept looking at her silently. Aunty grabbed my hairs from the back and gently pulled me more close. Our lips were locked in a millisecond. We started kissing each other with our eyes closed.

Aunty kept running her hands in my hairs as she pressed her lips diagonally on mine. I clearly felt the love in the moment, as she began to kiss me gently. I didn't see this side of her earlier with the guy. Aunty widened her legs to get my waist between her thighs. She held my dick to get it at her vagina. I pushed my hips in a little to get it inside her loose mature hole. Aunty moaned out a little as I we started to make love in the bed. The temperature of the room went hotter and hotter as the night passed by.

Next day, I used my time after the school efficiently to study harder. I revised every chapter till evening before Aunty's arrival. I was in love with my mistress and I didn't had any intention in my heart to disappoint her. Aunty's fear and dominance was turning out to be productive in many ways for me. The clock struck seven, and Aunty arrived finally from her work.

I helped Aunty out of her tight uniform over the pear shaped body and she was changed and freshened in half an hour. We ate our dinner while Aunty got the dishes done. I revised on the chapters after eating as the time was heading close to mine The clock ticked nine and Aunty came at the door front. She walked her way down the closet to get the 4 feet long and very thick bamboo stick out. I unclothed myself to leave my body naked before Aunty.

Aunty got in the chair while made me sit naked at her feet on the cold floor. She crossed her legs upon each other and constantly dropped the cane in her other hand.

She started to speak, "Today, I would teach you some important thesis of fear. Fear is very important, no matter in what circumstances we are, if we fear, we succeed. Although this is a formal maths test, you would still learn some importance of fear." I didn't understand what she really meant, but by her pitch she didn't seem to joke at all. She sounded very serious with her words.

Aunty placed the cane on my chin to get my head to face her. She started to speak again, "Do you fear me?" Her tone was very judicial and hot.

"Yes mam, I fear you more than anything. If I am the cosmos asking for prosperity, then your importance in my life be as a northern light and a thunderstorm, whom would make me or break me respectively at any required moment. I love you as much as I fear you." I took my time to answer honestly.

Aunty blushed a little, "oh, that was some speech, although you were supposed to answer in just yes or no. I would keep up with this misbehavior when exerting the punishments. Shall we start baby?" Aunty dropped the cane tightly on the floor just an inch away from my feet.

I answered in a little shiver, "Yes, mam." I didn't know about the post happenings, but I was in very much fear already. The sound of the cane strike made me to get in so much of creep inside my heart. I was shivering tightly as we started.

It was a maths test, and Aunty gave me some tough formulas to write on my own. Out of the first three questions, I was inaccurate a little at just the second question. Aunty laughed pensively as she was checking my answers. "I didn't expect you to learn about the fears already, baby. Have a closer look at this!" Aunty leaned in to show the red cross she did on the second inaccurate question. "What is this?"

"A red cross mam." I said softly, and shivered tightly as if what was going to happen.

"It's just not a red cross baby, this is the symbol of the fear you should keep yourself away from, otherwise....." Aunty paused and kept the paper right before my face, as I watched the red cross with very much concentration. Aunty held the cane high in her hand.

She dropped the cane ten times on my left palm. With each swing on my palm, I spit out heavy cries. I was hypnotised with the image of the red cross before me, and it felt like that the cross was whacking me on my hands and not her. The intensity was stinging the each edge of my hand. My palm was beet red, and burning in pain after the end of sixth stroke.

Aunty gave me some problems to solve, I wrote the other answers with my compatible right palm. Aunty checked my answers, and laughed this time out. I didn't get one problem right. The red cross was twice the size than the initial one now. I started to shiver badly as soon as I had the glimpse of it. "It seems like the bigger member is coming for you this time out." She knew about my mental state, and things going inside of it.

I paid the heaviest price this time out. The thick bamboo got whacked fourteen times on the same palm leaving it hot and heavy in pain. The bigger red cross was doing this to me. With the painful burning and increased weight of my hand due to the caning, I feared even the thoughts of red crosses. I had a good lesson learned to stay away from inaccuracies and get the accuracy from next time.

At the time when we were going to end it up, Aunty took a piece of paper before my eyes with a big red cross marked diagonally all over it. It was very big and dark red cross, and the cane was also laying next to it. My heartbeats went up, and I started to pull myself back in fear. I had tears out of my eyes by the horror aversion of the big red cross. As soon as Aunty saw me crying, she got the paper away from my eyes. I was crying harder in no time.

Aunty got me tightly in her arms, as I continued to whine harder likes newborn baby. I didn't stop crying until Aunty made her move. WHACKKKKK!!! I never experienced a slap so hard before, and I stopped to cry louder.

"Shhhhhh.... everything is alright young man, no red cross is here to harm you until I'm am here. Right?" I looked at her like a little pup with the tears in my eyes. Aunty bared her breast, and fed me with her big bust. Suddenly the grief inside my heart fade as I slurped in her sweet breast milk like a newborn baby. Aunty was playing with my hand.

Later on, she fit me in her muscular arms to cuddle me to sleep with her well built body. As the moon kept floating in the dark sky, I fell asleep in my mistress' arms.

I woke up with some swathes of bandage over my palm. It was little healed as well from the beating it took last night. I didn't know how it got on my palm overnight but certainly knew the person who did it. My mistress still had her big cups pressing on my back and she muscular legs wrapped around my waist. Her nipples were bruising my back and strong fat arms around my tiny waist. The alarm clock finally went off. Aunty woke up.

She undid herself from my body and got out of the bed. As soon as I saw her getting out, I placed myself on the floor. Aunty smiled a little from her beautiful face as she came forward to vault on my face with her big bottom and pissed in my mouth. I gulped it down under my throat with only a little discomfort. I was getting used to the taste of my mistress's dirt. She got herself in her leggings and T-shirt to leave for her fitness session.

Aunty dropped me to school in her beacon light SUV. The uniformed lady grabbed me in her arms and said, "Tighten up your laces baby for the punishment." She kissed my forehead and got in her SUV again. I did fear the toughness of her words and the outcome it could create. The time in the school passed crudely as it does often. I took the comments on my masculinity and many more shit from Devansh and his maniac gang. Due to their terror in the school, some students withdrew their admissions, this was not good, and it was needed to stop now. The hectic phase of the school ended, and I grabbed a ride home.

Aunty came home around seven. I helped her to change. The night started to heat up after she took me to her underground punishment room. It had drilled chains already in the walls. Aunty fastened my hands in the chains, leaving me tied and bounded with my arms up in the air. She came at my front and held me by my chin. Aunty planted a rough kiss on my lips. I kissed back shivering while she rubbed her hands on my little butt.

Briano82
Briano82
172 Followers