Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

"Use your tongue son, clean your aunty out of this mess." Aunty said judicially.

I was lost in the sensuous smell of her sweat and something accidentally came out of my mouth, and I said, "Okay Mistress". Aunty turned her head around to look at me with an urging grin. I took my tongue at her comfy butt skin at the edge to lick the small area clean. The taste of the sweat didn't matter anymore. I managed to clean her entire gigantic bottom in the next minute with my tongue. Aunty made me do her well toned wrinkled inner thighs and muscular calves as well. I did her entire bottom comfortably.

She called me up and then bared her bust to get the service of my tongue at the top. She bared herself from every part of her body, to get my tongue clean her skin. Aunty was well naked in her goddess' body and I left every corner spotless with my tongue. She kept smiling as I cleaned her. Aunty put her hands up to reveal her underarms, she commanded to get the last body part done as well.

She had a hairy, and a sweet smelly underarm. I placed my tongue in each tip to clean her area. Aunty put her hand down to lock my face between it. Suddenly her gentle smile changed, she looked at me with her fiercest look and smothered my head under her hairy arms. I was not able to get out of her strong clutch and stayed there getting suffocated. Aunty laughed loudly and set my head free after a minute.

"There is this one last section left son. Get down and follow me." Aunty was back on with her tough commanding tone. I got on my knees and Aunty held my ear as a leash to make me walk in the bathroom like a pup. I followed her on my moving knees. She placed my head in the toilet seat, I didn't protest and let her do it. She placed her hips on the seat above my face, and got my mouth fitted at her urethral opening. I felt the pressure of her heavy butt on on my face.

"Open your mouth son. This is the last part until you earn your degree."

As soon as I opened my mouth wide, Aunty pissed in my mouth. The taste was not tolerant by many miles and I had problems in breathing after gulping it down my throat. Aunty did it all and I gulped it down following my obedience. Aunty got her butt off my face, and then herself out of the toilet seat. She looked down as I couldn't breathe properly and I kept coughing up for a minute following her piss's bad taste, she didn't do anything to help me and kept looking down with her amused look. She was enjoying my state.

"This is not an obedience test son, the taste of my piss would last for a very long in your mouth, and would continue to remind you about your Aunty's dominance over you. I didn't expect you to complete the test though. I'm glad you made it through, I love you SLAVE." Aunty raised her voice and looked at me with her wide eyes. I felt very little as if I have just come out of my aunty like a newborn. I kissed her feet in admiration.

Aunty took her feet away from my mouth and kicked me on my shoulders to make me fall on the floor. As aunty started to make her way out, She stepped over my body to crush me under her heavy weight. She didn't look back and kept walking out of the bathroom with her big naked body and swaying ass at the bottom. I suddenly liked what I was going through. I had a mouth wash to get away from the taste of her piss. I dressed myself in the school uniform after getting out of the bathroom.

Aunty was out of her room in the next minute. She was dressed in her green and yellow police uniform, that traced her judicial goddess' avatar. She always had her shirt tucked in the pant to show her respect for the uniform. The D.I.G marking three stars with the Indian emblem, shined on both of her shoulders as she walked forward. I just felt like getting down on my knees to start worshipping her again. With her hand at my waist, and mine crossed around her round butt over the uniform, We came out of the house like a couple.

Aunty unlocked her beacon light SUV. We got in and she started driving me towards the school. The route was badged with silence. She stopped just at the school gate. She got out first and did the door for me to come out. Putting me in her arms , she hugged me tightly with her warm body. We hugged like two lovers before the school gate, our bodies glued with each other with her D cups squeezed to zero on my chest. Aunty kissed on my cheek and let me go.

I entered in the school. Aunty was right, the taste of her piss didn't go away from my mouth and her dominance cloud kept roaming over my head. The day at the school started. The Devansh guy from my class and his set of friends mocked me and others with their absurd comments following the daily routine. I didn't really understand the issue with him. I kept my head at the studies and then aunty in the spare time. The school came to an end which meant I could go home again. 'As close to her, as safe I be', was the only mantra I had flowing in my mind.

The cab stopped at the lawn. I paid and got out of it. Aunty was already home. I didn't make much noise while entering in, and with some less chaotic steps, I went upstairs. I fit my eyes at the window of their room to peep inside.

Aunty was in the leaning chair with her legs spread wide, and doing some police files. Uncle had his head between her hairy pussy, giving her a sensuous licking with his fast moving tongue. Uncle put his fully bended butt upon the pillow, which was placed just at the legs of the chair. As I rolled my eyes towards Aunty, she had the pipe in her mouth. She continued to throw out the smoke of cloud over her head, and kept her focus within the files. I got an erection instantly after seeing Aunty's fair muscular legs spread wide and Uncle's head between it. The wrinkles and stretch marks on her big mature thighs did nothing but provided boosts to her elegance.

Aunty made some calls in between while kept doing her work. Uncle licked her to few orgasms, and did his tongue to clean her up. Suddenly, Aunty caught my attention after I heard her referring herself as 'Sushant's aunty' to someone on the call, I didn't know who called her from my links or circles. Aunty continued to do it for some seconds before sharing a glass of Johnny walker with her lawful husband.

Aunty got up from the chair with her big ass hanging down the T-shirt. She mounted on his head to pee in his mouth. Aunty put her files safely back in the drawer and quenched the pipe to get it back as well. In the meantime uncle came back from the bathroom after washing himself. Aunty placed him in the bed on his stomach with his butt in the swathes of bandage popping out of his body. Aunty got out a big scissor to cut the bandage from his butt.

As stated by Dr. Anushka, uncle's welts were very much faded. Aunty put him over her knees to apply the same ointment over it. She did it with all the love in the world, it was very impulsive by the looks of it. Aunty injected the Diazepam (the sleeping chemical) in his loose ass cheek to put him to sleep again. Aunty clothe her hips with a seamless panties that covered just her butt leaving the cheeks to stick out. She started to head towards the door. I rushed my way down to the stairs and started to climb it with a fatigued reaction over my face.

Aunty was just in the panties when she was out. I focused my head upon the floor as I kept coming upstairs. I took my head at her finally after coming upwards. Aunty was waiting for me. I started serving my mistress's feet as I came near to her. She allowed me to kiss till her well worked calves before stopping me there. I went up to her and got on my feet.

"Don't skip your time off studies son, Aunty would see you in the night." Aunty kissed me on the top of my forehead and went in the kitchen. I departed to get in the room. My nostrils were filled with the sweet smell of my favourite dish - lasagna. It was there already in my room when I went in. Aunty surely knew my taste since I was a child. I ate it down to kill my appetite, the best food ever existed to kill it though.

I took my eyes from my room window to see out, Aunty roamed in the house in just her panties over the big bottom for a while. She was in some very deep conversation, and called my name few times on the phone. With my tummy full and body all energised again, I was much motivated to start studying. I closed the window and stopped looking outside. I kept my focus in the books till the sunset. I never moved from my place. Aunty did come in between to anonymously check through the window crack, I knew when she came though.

It was night just before eight. Uncle was going to leave for his little family trip at this time. After studying a fair part of the allotted chapters, I came out of the room. There was no-one visible in the hall way. I went to the window to peep inside. Aunty was helping uncle with some packing material. Once they were done with it, Aunty grabbed uncle in his arms. She kissed all over his face, and hugged him tightly with her body. Aunty planted her lips on him, and they were drawn to a wet and passionate kiss for some minutes.

Like Aunty, Uncle also was not much convinced with the thinking of getting away from his mistress, regardless of however ruthless she was on him. They came out after sometimes in each other's arm. I waited for them at the room door. I touched Uncle's feet in respect to bade him a bye and well wishes for the journey. She grabbed him in her arms again for a lovable see off. Uncle went out of the door. Aunty had a heavy voice out of agony, once he left.

We did the dinner with each other while Aunty was still mum the whole time. It took a little while for her to heal herself again. Aunty sat in the couch and thought something for a while. I stood at her side.

Aunty looked at me with a smile. "Hello hubby!" She said. I had a heavy running heartbeats over my left side as soon as I heard the words coming out of her mouth. Aunty pointed her fingers on the floor at her feet, I sat on the floor at the edge of the couch. She took her legs over my shoulders to use me as her human furniture. I sat still under her weight.

"Here are some set of rules going into these 30 days hubby. You have exams coming in your school in 20 days, so your lovely mature wife would make you study well. Since you are a direct replacement to Anmol, there would be no lesser impacts of consequences on you baby. You should expect no less tolerance and toughness of punishments. You will duck school at every third day. Your new wife is a high profile government servant, so she would grant you leaves." Aunty spoke out bluntly.

"And having said that, I will take your ass again baby, let's go." Aunty got her legs off my shoulders. I had a very sluggish set of steps going into her room. Aunty made me to give a blowjob on her eight inches long and two inches wide dildo. She got it deeper in my throat to leave my eyes watery. Aunty put me on the stomach in bed with my ass up in the air, and stretched my legs wider. Aiming the dildo at my anus, she impelled her body weight upon me from the back.

Aunty grabbed my hairs and hit on my butt with her wide hips, and roughly fucked my anus. She got a grip of my penis in her slender feminine palms, and kept penetrating inside of my anus. Aunty's all 70 kgs structure crushed my little body from the back, and I cried loudly in pain as she continued to fuck me. She did it for more than ten minutes, while I was drawn to two successive orgasms on her hands. I cleaned her hands and the sheet with my tongue.

Aunty pulled me in her arms at the center of the bed. She wrapped her muscular feminine legs around my hips from the back and locked me tightly with her body. Aunty's warm and well built structure pressed briefly against my skin, leaving absolutely no space to even pass air in between. She slid her one finger in my anus, I was shocked as it entered in. She turned my head and wetly kissed on my lips for sometime. Aunty rounded her arms on my belly and her hot curvy body squeezed mine from the back again. We went to sleep.

We stayed asleep with each other in the same position till morning. As soon as the alarm got off, my eyes went wide open. I experienced her tight grip over my body and didn't move much. Aunty was up in the next minute as well, she unwrapped her legs from my hips and set me free. I got down straight on the floor. Aunty placed her weight over my shoulders, and then to my mouth with her urethra. She sent all of her pale distilled liquid into my mouth. I gulped it down to build on with my obedience. She kissed my forehead in return.

Aunty did her normal workout in the morning and made me lick her body clean afterwards, I took her piss down my throat again. She dropped me to the school.

Bullying and intolerant comments were now being a mainstream from the maniacs' gang of the school. I went through all of it with the fake ease over my face. After finishing the school, I went home. I did my studies and also the cleanings of the house till the evening. Aunty was home around seven.

I kissed her feet to welcome her in. Aunty had a rough day at work which was visible by her expressions and tone. Aunty changed her police uniform to the comfort wears and was roaming and walking around the house. After cleaning the house, I was doing Aunty's cum covered panties in the bathroom. She had a rich orgasmic life even at this age.

"SUSHANT" I heard my name getting called. It was Aunty calling me from the lawn in her heavy voice. I sensed some anger in Aunty's tone, and presented myself quickly before her. Aunty showed the dusts which were covered over a large area. She didn't find my cleanings satisfying at the lawn of the house, I knew I was in trouble.

I stood there shivering in fear without a word. She didn't say much and held my hand to take me back in the house. She closed the door and stood there before me at the doorstep. "I'm sorry masi." I said as I still shivered in fear.

Aunty got her hands on my shorts to pull it down, and left me bottomless. I was shivering in fear as I continued to plead for an apology. She grabbed my testicles with her left hand. I kept on with my pleading as Aunty's expression changed totally.

SMACKKKKKKK!

Aunty's tough right hand hit my cheek tightly. She squeezed my testicles under her left palm and hit my other cheek with a hard slap as well. I kept apologising to Aunty but she didn't listen to any of my pleadings and continued to hit me mercilessly. Aunty had a rough day already, and my poor work just multiplied her anger. She continued to venture her frustration from the work on my cheeks.

Aunty applied high pressure on my balls and it felt like getting ripped apart, and pulled out of my body at any moment. She kept slapping me. I developed some little drops of tears due to the regret and humiliation, and was crying in grief by now. Aunty set me free finally after a dozen of smackings over my face. My cheeks went sore and were left to burn from the intensity of her hard heavy hands on my poor face. She seek some time to cool her temper again. It worked just with her expressions and pitch.

Aunty looked at me with her stern eyes and gave away a vigorous look. "I expect you to do better in the future if you don't intend to turn the things more brutal. You are a slave and would be treated as no different. Collect your shorts from the room, once you leave the area spotless again." Aunty said in her gentle and placid accent. I was ordered to go out bottomless and do the cleanings again. She turned around to leave for the room. My cheeks hurt and were resonating in the whole.

The night didn't go any blistering again. We had the dinner together and had a nice and soothing conversation with each other while eating. She didn't even react a bit like beating me just an hour ago. We went to the bedroom. Aunty let me have her lips and grab her round ass, as we got into a wet kiss. We had sex in the bed like a regular married couple. I cleaned her up with my tongue.

She cuddled me in her arms again to fall asleep. With the hardships of the relationship, I was also rewarded with the sweet perks of it. I had very much love and respect for my mistress. I fell asleep in Aunty's hard grip around my body. It went a very nice evening of wisdom.

The following day we woke up normally. Aunty used me the way she would do regularly. On the way when driving me to the school, she informed me about some musical night that we were going to attend in the evening. As uncle was not there, I was the sole partner left to join in with her everywhere. I loved music, that drove me into a little enthusiasm for the night. She dropped me to school and hugged me for a nice goodbye.

It was a hard day at school. I tackled the crappy affirmations from the chaotic gang and got rid of them early. I took a cab to come home again. I studied the alloted chapters with all the concentrations. It was my reporting day tomorrow and I didn't want the punishments to turn more creepy after I added a stall already the previous day. I studied till the evening. Aunty was home by 6:30.

I presented myself on the knees to kiss her feet and welcome her, and started to lick on her maroon cop boots. I helped Aunty to get the police uniform out of her alpha feminine structure. Aunty entered in the bathroom in her lingerie to get a long warm shower. I headed towards the kitchen to make some cheese grill sandwiches for both of us. I did it for some minutes and the dinner was ready. Aunty asked me to get it served it in a plate, and place it in the room.

I went upstairs in her room to place the plate there. She was coming out of the bathroom naked without considering my presence in the room. Aunty seek my service with the towel to soak her naked showered body dry. After taking the towel at every edge of her curves, I left her body completely dry. She didn't bother to put on nothing and sat in the chair with her naked alpha body.

Aunty crossed her legs upon each other to cover her hairy pussy as she began to eat the sandwiches. She did the eating for a while. I had a hard time in keeping my eyes stable to her face. I grabbed the dirty plate from the table as Aunty got up to walk to the drawer with her naked swaying butt. I refrained myself to turn around to have any more look of her, and came out of the room with the plates.

I didn't take longer than half an hour to get the plates washed and also to dress myself. I put on a formal shirt and some denim at the bottom with the Nike sneakers at my feet. I waited for few minutes and the door of her room finally got opened up.

Aunty was dressed in a light pink Georgette Saree, and a dark pink blouse under it. The Saree was transparent from the top making her low-cut blouse under the saree fully visible. The curvy side arcs of her big breasts were pooping out from the low cut blouse, and bounced up and down as she was walking towards me. Aunty's tonned fat arms under the quarter half sleeved blouse, added delicacy to her plump body at the top. Keeping the exquisite cop figure aside, Aunty clearly knew the antics of fashion to add to her beauty.

She didn't use much pleats and draped the Saree tighter on her waist to not add volumes to her heavy bottom. The pallu left the major curves of her well shaped tummy bare from the sides, and covered only the navel and the area around it. With the necklace around her neck, earrings in her ears and the shiny golden waist chain hugging around her half bare stomach, she had a fair weight of ornaments upon her. The open and golden wavy hairs upon her beautiful face, with a red dot bindi on the forehead, and a little lipstick on her fluffy lips, Aunty appeared like a total meal.

I had an open mouth in arousal as Aunty came close to me. My little erection under the pants said it all she wanted to know about her look. Aunty held my waist, and got my hand around her hips as we started walking downstairs. We had an sporty Mercedes parked already in our lawn with a driver in it. The driver came out of the car to open the door, and I entered in it after Aunty. He started the coup, to take us away.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers