Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
171 Followers

Aunty got the thick leather whip out and she showed it to me. I never tasted the whip till date and I pissed some drops in fear. She conveyed the concept of 'Fear' again before starting to drop the whip on my assets. The first swing of the whip on my butt took me by surprise. It was sharp and thick that sting my entire butt. I screamed out of pain. Aunty had no mercy flowing in her veins as she stepped back to bring it on my butt for more than 15 times. The whip was thick and hard which left my butt to burn out of pain. By now, I feared the whip more than anything. She was a cruel hypnotist.

After every stroke, Aunty yelled loudly my every little mistake from the cleaning to the inaccuracies in the answering. To add to my miseries, she controlled my mind again with the red cross and canes antics. My body shivered in fear and I was fainted in pain when Aunty undid my hands from the chain. She helped my loose whipped body to get me inside the room. Aunty grabbed me in her arms after getting inside. I had some thick drops of tears out of my eyes in pain even though I didn't intend to cry. Aunty wiped the tears out of my face as she kissed me on the cheeks once.

I was in so much pain but that was taken away when my mistress laid me over her knees to massage on my welts. She did it twice in the night before getting to sleep. We slept in the bed in each other's arms. Aunty placed my head under her arms as she glued my little body under her neck. I wrapped my arms around her thick and wide waist with my head on her big bust. I felt very safe under her shade. I loved my mistress more than anything. We slept in some moments.

It was a Sunday morning, and I woke up with my heavy bottom in pain. Aunty didn't let me come out of the bed, and took all of the chores's responsibility upon her shoulders. She did all the work till afternoon while I remained in the bed, snoozing and changing positions. The clock struck two, and we came back in the room after having our lunch. Aunty gave the vaccination on my welts while I was in the bed. She put my head in her lap and started to tap on it.

I didn't feel much sleepy after having slept for so long in the day. Without a word, I kept feeling her big and soft thighs under my cheeks, while she continued to tap on my head. I finally had darkness before my eyes but was only half asleep. Aunty's iPhone rang and she picked the call,

"Don't fucking release him, I'm getting Sushant to sleep, can't you wait for a fucking minute more." Aunty said in a rough whispering tone with a little grinding between her teeth. She sounded a little annoyed. I was only half asleep and I heard what she just said. Aunty lovingly kissed on my forehead, and got my head off her lap. She opened the drawer to get something. I felt something soft covering my ears' drums, and I knew those were the earplugs. I didn't open my eyes or moved for a couple of minutes.

I gathered the courage to open my eyes a little finally, and there was nobody in the room. I went on to check the bathroom as well with mute steps, and Aunty was not there as well. I fit my eyes at the window crack. I saw Aunty in the hall-way; the doorbell rang. She went to open the door, and I was left in total shock with the person that entered in. It was Devansh, my classmate and the very same guy that was bullying me and the others from over a month. Aunty let him in and closed the door.

"Thank you for choosing me, ummm.. Anamika aunty." Devansh said as he got in middle of the hallway. Aunty started laughing on his words and she gone close to him.

"That's so intimidating, young man. Do I really look like an Aunty to you?" Saying that, Aunty grabbed his hands under her palms and placed them on her big ass through the joggers. Devansh had a shivering pair of hands as they got placed over her round ass. Aunty didn't wait for a second and held his head from the back to go more close to his face. She planted her lips on his to start kissing him. Aunty did a round of adjustments before getting into a wet kiss with the teenager.

Devansh was a national level basketball player. Standing at 6'2 and with a athletic physique, he was much well built for a teenager. He used his body strength to roam his hands all over Aunty's curves as they kept kissing passionately with their lips wider and wider. I didn't really had a pleasant vibe running down my heart after looking at the guy who was bullying me from such a long time, making out with my loving Aunty. He did enjoy his time with the pear figured mature lady for more than five minutes before he stopped.

"Sushant doesn't really deserves to be called as your nephew. Low in ethic, physique and aggression, he is such a loser." Devansh laughed as he said that to Aunty. Aunty laughed along with him.

"Yes yes, I know that. He is a very weak and loose character, easier to manipulate. I deserve someone like...YOU." Aunty grabbed his T-shirt and took it out of his body. "He can never have his front as tight and sloppy as this one." Aunty spoke with a sensuous tone as she kept roaming her hand on his husky chest and abs. Aunty undid his pants as well leaving his close to 8 inched dick bare. "Oh, look at that animal, my little prodigal nephew could never get that. He is such a pimp." They started to kiss again as Aunty kept running his tight dick inside her palm.

I felt like crying after listening to all that about myself, coming out from my Aunty. I loved her more than anything, and this definitely hurt. They planted erotic open mouth kisses and continued to make out. Aunty stopped after a minute, "Don't you harass that little pimp in the school time? I bet he must be starting to cry." Aunty giggled as she interrogated him. Devansh started laughing loudly after hearing that from aunty. He laughed for few seconds before answering,

"Ofcourse I do. Even though he never provokes a conversation, we keep bashing him to humiliation for no reason. He gets close to crying but it's always so fun." Devansh said as he kept laughing. Aunty looked into his eyes as she kept massaging his round filled testicles with her hand. He had his eyes closed in temptation as she kept on doing it silently and looking into his eyes. "Oh my balls, you have such a lovely touch." Was all he could spit out in the state of pleasure. Aunty smiled again and broke the silence finally.

"Speaking of balls young man, even though my son has a leaner physique, there is still something that makes him better than you and your tiered people." Aunty had a little change in her tone as she spoke.

"What?" Devansh asked.

She grind her teeth a little and started to speak, "He doesn't have balls to harass any person with or without any cause. While you..."

Suddenly the reaction over Aunty's face changed as she looked him in his eyes, she looked angry. Aunty kneed his balls hardly, and Devansh's smile faded away from his cheeks. He cried in pain holding his testicles. As soon as he bent down to hold his balls, she hit her knees on his balls the second time with an increased intensity. He couldn't take the pain of it and fell down directly on his knees. "What the fuck do you think you are...!" Devansh couldn't even finish his sentence before Aunty dropped a hard soccer kick on his balls with her right foot.

The impact of the last kick was very hard as he got laid on the floor holding and massaging his testicles, and struggled to breathe. Aunty went to the couch and got a pair of handcuffs out from behind the pillow. The temperature and altitude of the room was heated up all of a sudden. He got laid on the floor whining and crying in pain on his balls.

Devansh had a hard time in straightening up his body and to breathe again in peace. Aunty didn't seem to like his comfort and she instilled the hardships on him again. She kicked the struggling teenager on his balls for the fourth time in three minutes. It made him get laid on the floor with his body squeezed in pain.

Aunty took his hands at the back, and tied his wrists with the steel handcuffs. Devansh opened his eyes wide in shock as he tried to pull his hands out of the steel bangles. He got into crying after finding no escape from there. Aunty's phone rang again and she attended it, "Yes." Saying just a word, she hung up. As soon as she placed her phone back, the front door of the house opened up in a whisker.

Three ladies dressed in tight shiny leather from top to bottom came in from the door. I did remember the one of the lady, it was Meera, the exact lady whom helped masi in the erotic encounter of 'Don L'. Meera had a featherweight structure like a regular collegian and looked very beautiful even in the hot leather wear. The second lady after her was medium built, not very husky not very skinny. She had her hairs tied to a looped pony and appeared to be very elegant in her long loose sleeveless T-shirt and tight skinny leather jeans on her tall structure which was more than Aunty's.

The third woman in the line was not very fair with a tanned skin, but her curvy body and big bust said it all that I wanted to know about her. She was not very tall, close to 5'6. She had a small leather jacket at her topthat was chained till halfway showing the major curvy edges of her bust. She was hot. With them together in this attire, it all seemed like a Mistresses' brawl in the house. I was curious for what was going to happen the next.

All of the ladies smiled at aunty, and with a little nod of her, they put their hands out of the door. All of them respectively pulled in one hooded guy from outside. The guys were hooded and handcuffed like Devansh. Meera closed the door, and pushed the respective guy with her in. The pretty tall lady also got her fellow male in, while the third one with the bulgy lady seemed to be more stubborn. He was a miniature guy who showed his strengths to try to not get in.

The plump lady grabbed him by his hairs, and used her knee to kick him tightly on his groin. She kicked him repeatedly to drag and roll him on the ground towards his compatriots. She was ruthless, and showed absolutely no mercy. All of them were laid down on the floor with Devansh. I understood Devansh's case, but I was out of clue regarding the other three guys. The ladies did their hoods and their faces were finally revealed. It was shocking to see Aakarsh, Hansh, and Pranay on the floor with Devansh. Them four were the group of maniacs always bullying and humiliating random students on purpose for no reasons involved.

They looked at Devansh's naked painful state and were left guessing with their freaked out reactions. Pranay got on his knees and said, "We would report you to cops if you stepped forward to do anything with us. I'm warning you." He was very loud and had a shivering tone down his throat as he said that. Pranay was brought in by the tall lady, and she stepped forward after hearing that. She took out a small sound recording device from her pocket, and turned it on. It queued and Pranay's arousing voice started to get heard from it.

He confessed to every of their wrong doings towards the students with the lady's tempting voice questioning in the background. He revealed it all to her just like Devansh confessed before Aunty. The pretty lady smiled and brought a hard smack over Pranay's face, and he fell down on the ground. Suddenly, the other two ladies took out the similar devices with the other two's confessions as well. Devansh looked at Aunty, and she just rolled her eyes towards the couch showing a recording device.

They got the respective teenagers with them out of their clothes, and left them naked on the floor with Devansh. They were left wondering as in what trap they all got hung upside down. Aunty and her squad of gorgeous ladies had an intelligent and sensible approach in doing this thing effortlessly. The ladies surrounded four of them and started to speak in parts,

"You are free to do whatever you can but...what if these recordings gets revealed before your parents...and also before the school authority...you could get homeless or even face an academics ban for LIFE." Aunty ended it with her last judiciary words.

All of them grabbed the feet of each lady that brought them in. They began to beg for apologies and kept their heads at their feet. Aunty leaned in towards their heads and grabbed their chins one by one under her palms. "I want to see how my son would cry in this situation after you would harass him for no reason. Do it for me, start crying!" Aunty undid their chin to set them free, and looked at all four of them with her stern demanding eyes. All four of them started to bawl loudly with fake cries like the group of nocturnal wolves piping up under the moon light.

They cried loudly. It was very funny by the looks of it. I did smile a little while continued to peep outside. Aunty and the ladies got into a whooping laughter at them. They were left humiliated. The lady in the jacket stepped forward, "Oh Anamika, that's too much of work for these kids. I have a better plan to make them sound real." She had a stern and loud pitch in her voice. "Indeed Sneha, I could take a flowing advice from a bitchy sadistic social worker like you." Aunty laughed off.

I had an awkward erection under my shorts after hearing about her occupation. She was too hot for a social worker. All the ladies grinned together. "Meera and Parita, assist Miss Sneha please." Aunty ordered them. With two huge 'Yes mams' they started to help her. In the meantime, Aunty headed towards the basement.

Sneha with their help, placed every boy on their stomach at two diagonal ends with their heads facing a similar centre point between them. She used thick restraints with bondage cuffs to fasten one wrist and ankle of a boy with the successive wrist and ankle of the other boy next to them, making a total of eight tied pairs amongst 16 hands and legs. As it looked from the top, they were tied together naked, making a geometrical rhombus and were left in no state to move at all. With their head forward, they looked at each other with so much creep running down in their eyes.

Aunty returned from the basement. She didn't return normally, but was changed into her judicial black latex suit. Each of the curve on her body, shined with the sunlight of the afternoon. She had one of her serpent like big thick leather cane in her hand. As Aunty came in, the two ladies except Meera went to the basement and returned with a whip in each of their hand. Aunty and all the three ladies put a black hood on their heads to hide their faces in it. I didn't really understand what was going on.

Aunty turned her hooded face towards Meera, and Meera brought a handy video camera out of her bag. The video camera ticked on. Aunty stepped forward and stood between the naked boys, at an equal distance from their heads. She looked at all of them with her hooded face and said,

"We wanted you to cry exactly like you make the others cry in the school, is it our fault if you didn't learn it properly?" Aunty interrogated towards them. They kept looking at her with their puppy eyes, before aunty yelled loudly, "IS IT?" All of them mumbled shivering, "NO... NO...NO.."

She yelled against their faces again, "No what?" The room was filled with an awkward silence for few seconds before Aakarsh, one of the guys answered, "No Mistress." Aunty looked at the other ladies, and they were already smiling under their hoods. Aunty looked at Hansh next and he repeated after Aakarsh. "Good boy" Aunty said to Hansh. Her words of appreciation were just a mirage before she brought the whip tightly on his small butt. He screamed loudly in pain of it as soon as Aunty stroked the whip. She looked at the other two, and after their replies, brought the whips intensively on their butt as well.

She swung the whip tightly twice on skinny Aakarsh's small butt even though he answered accurately. Aunty with some formal questions and answers, whipped every boy on their smalled butts. The intensity was high and terrifying, something I have not seen or felt very often. They were crying and screaming in pain. All of this was getting recorded in the video camera. The walls of the house were covered with soundproofing membrane that didn't enable exchange of noises with the outside ambiance.

Meera was like any expert BDSM cinematographer, making the camera roll upon each of the edge of their whipped red butt. Aunty called the other two mistresses in leather forward with their whips in their hands. The Sneha lady undid her jacket and left everyone stunned with her open bust leather suit under the jacket, her big busts were fully exposed over her suit. They started to take turns and whipped all of them ruthlessly. The hard intensity of the whips on their butts was more like thunder claps, and they kept bawling and panting on the floor in pain.

It was not pleasing at all to see my schoolmates in such an agonizing state, but they certainly deserved it. My Aunty was a sadistic policewoman, someone who could do anything to serve the people well. The ladies kept whipping them hardly until Aunty stopped them. All of their little young bottoms and thighs had creepy red lines all over it. Meera kept shooting them from a very close range. They were all captured in the video with their dithering and suffering states after the whipping from the hooded mistresses in black leather.

"Does their cries really seemed original, ladies?" Aunty asked to all of them. Sneha stepped up again with her open bust suit. "I didn't find it very original." Saying that, she gave everyone a devilish smile. "I have a better remedy following this dilemma!" She exclaimed with a smile again. Sneha went to the basement to get four ten inched strap-on dildos from Aunty's collections.

Sneha placed the camera at a safe distance to get all of them together in the frame, while the ladies got their harness over their hips. They placed all the four teenagers on their knees, and took turns to stretch all of their butt hole roughly in the doggy style with their 10 inched dildos over their hips. Their cocks hung unused as Aunty and her friends fucked them. The guys were left to scream and cry, as the ladies in the hoods gangbanged their buttocks roughly. Sneha and the tall lady - Parita were very elegant in digging their dildos inside their holes. Sneha's big open bust from the suit moved up and down as she propelled her girl cock in them.

Meera had Devansh at her front when she was fucking the poor teenager. She stopped doing that, and cut him loose out of the restraints. She placed him in the floor on his back while did his hands again in the handcuffs. He had a big penis. Meera didn't hit any of the boy and had her sights upon their sizes from a long ago. She gave him a merciless blowing on his shaft and got him wet very badly. The ladies laughed on her desperation as they continued go take their butt holes.

Suddenly, the ladies placed all of the guys on their knees with their hands cuffed at the back. Meera undid the leather pants from her perfect little bottom. She placed herself on her knees before Devansh, and grabbed his full size in her hands. She started to fill it in her vagina in doggy style. Once getting it in, Meera moaned heavily in pleasure. She started to push herself back and forth to get his tight dick in and out of her vagina. He was left to groan heavily in pleasure as she did it. Aunty stood at his back with the whip, and brought it tightly on his butt to make him kick in some efforts in fucking Meera.

The other two ladies stood at Devansh's face to rub their butt from the leather roughly on his face. With the hard whipping on his butt by Aunty, he struggled to push himself in and out of her hole from behind. They positioned themselves around every boy in the same manner, and Aunty whipped them very finely on their butts to make them force in Meera, while the other two ladies bruised their faces with their leather covered butts. Meera certainly was a sex expert, and she always knew when everyone of them were coming close. She would take her body away from all of them at the climax, leaving them to a ruined orgasm with their hands cuffed. The tall lady - Parita forced them to lick their dirty cums from the floor with their tongues. They were left humiliated on the floor. Meera gone forward to end the recording.

Briano82
Briano82
171 Followers