Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the guys were crying in grief by now, and the ladies gave them their space. Their cries were loud and mournful. Aunty and her squad professed them a very good lesson. The guys were given their clothes back, and they started to get dressed. Sneha with Parita, mercilessly dragged the guys to the couch, and placed them on their knees, and cut them loose out of the handcuffs. Aunty sat at the couch facing them. She handled each of them a washcloth, to clean the tears and cum out of their faces.

Aunty cleared her throat and looked into their eyes, and said, "It doesn't matters how strong or weak you are, it's very vital to develop mutual respect towards everybody. And certainly, if you don't learn to do that, if you don't be respectful to my son, we would drag you here again from any corner of the globe, and most probably, would also leak the video tape. Is it clear?" The guys had their heads down in shame as they answered to her. Aunty did manage to instill some good deeds in them with her soft and stern tone.

Aunty had a four cluster of Rs. 100 notes at the back of the couch. Aunty informed them that the four bundles were for each of them in the name of vaccinations on their cuts and welts. She placed each cluster between their teeth, to hold them like a dog they really were. Aunty didn't show any consolation and she grabbed two of them at once by their hairs to drag them till the door on their knees. Aunty opened the door, and took turns to grab all four of them by their hairs, and kicked them out of the house one after the another.

The ladies watched all of it with much joy. I felt bad for my classmates, but it was a good lesson for them. I felt like saluting my Aunty, she was certainly my superhero with the wavy cape at her back. Aunty closed the door. The ladies stayed in for an hour as they had lunch and gossiped and chatted with each other. Aunty hugged and thanked each of them, for their services. They were gone in an hour.

Aunty changed herself to her joggers and T-shirt again, as she started to come upstairs. I laid myself in the bed to act like sleeping since more than an hour. Aunty got herself in the bed alongside me. She got close to me, and planted few large kisses with her fulffy lips on my forehead and cheeks. She slipped my head under her arms while crossed her leg upon my waist. I kept my eyes closed and, put my hands around aunty's wide hips, and cuddled myself with her big warm body. Aunty's body was the safest heaven on the earth. We fell asleep with each other in that position.

The following night, Aunty called in the Shwet guy again. I presented myself before him as her cuckold. My duties had no cutoffs to it as I served to her lover. Aunty allowed me to fuck her romantically, once he was gone. She spooned me again with her, following the good fucking. We drowned to sleep with each other. I loved my mistress so much.

The next day kicked off as it normally does. I took her piss twice in my mouth, while she got dressed in her uniform. Aunty dropped me to school in her beacon light SUV. The next day in the school was quite whelming. The group of the maniacs were very respectful towards everybody, and they apologized and treated me very differently by leaving their normal selves behind. They took their spare times to apologise to each and every student, they treated wrongly. Aunty's traits apparently worked very well.

I finished the school, and went back home after taking the cab. Aunty had a half day and she was already home. She inquired about my day at the school, and following my pleasant reactions, she got the idea of the clearing of the mess. Aunty embedded my little face in her big butt as she used my services with the tongue on her anus. She used her arm strength to drown my face in her gigantic ass, and joyously suffocated me to some heavy breathings. I didn't displease my mistress, and served her in the best possible manner.

Aunty allotted me some chemistry chapters for the reporting day. I stayed naked, and studied on the floor at her feet, meanwhile Aunty did her case studying till the evening. Aunty prepared the dinner after her works, as I kept studying. We had the dinner with each other. Aunty placed her hands around my hips and said,

"I want you to get ready baby, we are going out!" She informed me.

"Can I ask where? Mistress." I interrogated.

"We are going to Doctor Anushka's house baby. It's a special night. We are meeting there for a special 'CUCKOLD CROSSOVER'." Aunty looked at me with a smile. She opened the room door to show my attire for the night. It was a snow white lace babydoll top with G-string. It had a matching white thong panties and two black netted thigh high stockings next to it. I didn't understand what it meant, and I turned around to look at her.

Aunty had a little creepy grin over her face as she showed me the way forward. My legs shivered as I stepped forward to grab the feminine outfit in my hands.

*********

(Next part: You already know some of it guys.... I would leave you on your own to imagine. Thank you. )