Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

The birds in the region chirped in their full voices as the sun prepared to come out of his shed. It was still very early in the morning, and I had just opened my eyes. I found myself still entrapped in Aunty's tight grip who was deep asleep. She had me cozily spooned with her body, and I moved a little to put her thigh aside and down my hips, and got out of the bed. Aunty stayed in the bed. In the next hour, I cleaned the hallway and also did the couch. Aunty came out of the room wrapped in a pink satin robe.

I rushed towards her as soon as she put her footsteps out of the room. Aunty smiled a little, "It's okay son. You don't have to act like a slave everytime." She refused my services.

"I have had that sworn Mistress. Why shouldn't I?" I said in my still heavy breathing voice due to the sprint.

"Because you are my son, and not a slave. Yes you are very close to being one apparently, but won't go far." Aunty cleared the air. She added, "What do you think I admire? To have you lower than me? No son. I would love you more in an empowered state than an inferior one. Inferiority is for the weaker ones, you are not weak." Aunty's wise words lead me to goosebumps.

"That's very kind of you mistress. Thank you." I gave her the honeyed admiration in my soft voice but perhaps I still sounded like a domesticated pet.

"Perhaps son, I think you should be more focused on finishing your chores rather than pampering or making me feel good." She said bluntly. "And as you have arrived here to serve, I couldn't let you leave empty handed. Come here." Aunty told me to come close to her.

I was still on the ground and crawled my way closer to her feet. Aunty took her one leg over my shoulder and got my face entrapped under her satin robe. It was all dark inside and my nostrils hit the sweet scent of her pussy. The moment was quiet until she lead my head to her urethra and threw away a sharp jet of her piss in my mouth. I gulped it down with obedience. She got me out of it.

"Before you go, son." Aunty completed her sentence and held my hairs tightly. She pulled my hairs higher nastily and smacked her heavy hands as much as five times on my cheeks. The sound of the hard slaps echoed through the entire house and my cheeks hurt and burned in pain. She kneeled her head down on the follow up and put her cultivated lips on my burning cheeks, and kissed me softly. "I'm not very kind, you know." With a whisper and smile, entered in the room again. Aunty loved me; that was insistent.

Later in the day she put me in the dungeon again. Locking my balls and nipples, Aunty put me in a resilient and tough chemistry Q&A session. I was made to stretch my balls again and I stayed there panting heavily in pain. This was my first full day, and I had a session after every meal of the day. I exercised a very stiff and potent way of studying, one I could never have dream of. I had a wonderful last session after dinner which amused Aunty very much. I sensed a little change in me like I was turning into a more scholarly and grounded person. Aunty's unkind and harsh teaching had some good aftermaths.

After the last session, my body was loosened up on its own. The pain and fatigue hit me up and I was sleepy early. Aunty put me over her thighs and rubbed the cool soothing ointment over my balls and nipples. Her humility and love was adorable as she pressed my head upon her chest and warmly cuddled me. I weighed down my cheek to her breast, and enjoyed the treatment as a little child. She draped her leg over my waist, and wrapping my hands around her good waist in return, we fell asleep. Every daylights of pains and panting and then the nights of pleasures were becoming the right chronologies. I resided in her arms in peace, and the night sailed through. I had a bucket full of love for my life.

Aunty woke up and the next thing that she did was to use me as her pee box. She started to get dressed for her workout sessions. The Under Armour pair of T-shirts and leggings gave a raise to her divine posture. Aunty's thick voluptuous physique in the clothes could have enslaved even the toughest. She left in a moment. I used the hours to do my cleanings and chores. Prepared the tea and also cleaned myself.

Things went pretty decently the entire day. We just had our midday meal, and Aunty looked at me,

"Let's go son, it's time. I'm afraid the maths syllabus could take a long to complete. Follow me." She looked at me, and left for the basement.

I gulped down the fear under my throat, and started to follow her. I had the knowldege of something unusual/scary waiting for me in the basement. Aunty lead the way to the basement. In her hand, she had taken out a new cane from the authentic mistress box that she was rewarded at Dr. Anushka's a few days ago. She constantly dropped the cane on her other palm. The cane was four feet long, and seemed to be three inches thick. My shivering boosted as I looked towards it. I entered the underground room with my shivering feet, and Aunty stood there at the doorway.

Aunty went to the switchboard again, and did three or four switches from the extreme left at a go. There gone a one fourth width of the room to the east of chemistry cabin enlightened with the switches. It was not a cabin but just a passage of room painted differently. In that passage, I could see just a rocking chair in the middle and a full length mirror at the other end on the wall; no chains, not a table, just a wooden rocking chair. Aunty gone forward and took the seat on the wooden chair. My maths textbook and some notes were put on the floor just before the chair.

I did myself out of the clothes, and got naked. Aunty pointed her fingers at the center of the floor where the books were put, and I took the seat down on the floor with my bare butt. The floor was frosty and my naked ass and balls felt the breezes of the cold tiles. I turned my head left and saw myself naked in the full length mirror at the other side of the wall. Aunty came a bit forward with the chair, and her joggers covered legs lied a few inches away from me. We never stayed this close on reporting sessions, and I feared for the occurrences already. I could see both of us in the mirror clearly. Aunty gently put the thick cane on my shoulder. She started tapping it close to my neck and started,

"I think we have covered up the hefty part of the syllabus already son. A fair test of you would be taken after you do the revision. Your tutor wants you to cover all the part of the syllabus. 150 minutes, that's all you have got son. And remember, it's no way going to be an easy ride for you. Good luck." Aunty got up from the seat and kissed me on my cheeks.

With the tapping of her slippers, she gone outside the room. The wall had a clock, and I followed it precisely to complete my studies. She had ticked on the chapters that were needed to be prepared and I did all of it in the short time. After the stated minutes' mark elapsed, I heard her footsteps coming in the room again.

Aunty was puffing on a half burnt cigarette and exhaled out a cloud of smoke once she took the seat. She was not a regular smoker but her divine nature never failed to boost with the cylinder between her lips. Throwing away the dark smoke again, she started,

"This a written test son. Right answers are your safe words perhaps. The test paper is divided in parts, and I would come back to you with the sectional analysis of it. Better the analysis of the sections, better the consequences, and better the consequences, lesser the sufferings." Her acute tone feared me.

Aunty showed me the two paged test paper and started again, "There are no safe words but apparently 85% accuracy is your safe zone. Feasibly son, I know it could go very unconvincingly painful but you are allowed to fondle yourself with my legs if the hurting and painful ride increases." The creepiness in my heart increased as she mentioned about 'Pain' in her sentence. I didn't completely understand her but was already full with terror in my heart. I could hear my as a drum loud heartbeats beating in anxiety. Aunty didn't stop to talk and added,

"Don't get absentminded though and remind your conscience to take your body away from my legs before the other sectional analysis is initiated, otherwise..." She finished her sentence and brought the thick cane down on the floor, and an inch away from my hips. The thunderstorm like striking sound of the thick cane on the floor shivered me from top to bottom.

"Shall we start?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am." I slowly replied like a scared pup.

Aunty handed me the test paper. It had questions from half the book, and I used the given time duration to do all the sections chronologically. Maths was certainly my thing, and none of the quantitative or geometry problem sums bothered me much. I had been down there on the floor from an hour. The cold floor iced my bare butt. I could see myself in the mirror, and I looked like a pet against Aunty in the chair. The given time of one hour elapsed. I gave the paper back to her to check on it. Aunty crossed her legs upon one another, and looked down at me,

"I think you might prove yourself useful son." Saying that she tapped her foot on the ground. I knew what to do and crawled forward to her legs. I took her feet in my mouth and kissed on her dirty soles. Aunty took her red pen, and started to check the paper. I kept on licking her foot as she checked the paper. She was an IAS officer and highly ethical, and I didn't doubt her abilities to check it accurately. As soon as Aunty was done with the first section, she came back to me with it's analysis.

"Ummm.. 80% of the first section is pretty correct but it's not enough I guess. You have sadly recalled the heir of your predator son!" I didn't understand what she said. She held her red pen and cut out my wrong answers with a few big red crosses on them. Aunty put the paper closer to my face.

The crosses' dark bloody red appearance took my memory back to last week when the red cross did a horrendous damage to my palms. All of the caning and the strikes of them hit my memory. I started shivering already by just the looks of it. Aunty took it forward close to my eyes, and brought the cane down roughly on my bare back at the edge on the left side. I was hit badly just above my spine. The cane hurt and stung on my fleshy back region. Aunty added one more tight whack as I screamed in pain.

I kept gazing at the red cross, and in my virtual infantry world, the red cross was a hunter; and being it's prey, I was dithered on the ground crying for my life, and it was whipping me severely. On the third hard smack over my fleshy back, I didn't resist and hugged myself with Aunty's legs to beg for mercy and slurp in the pain.

"I expect more son. Keep trying and most importantly, keep yourself away from the occurrence of these red crosses. They are powerful, demonic and could be very very very damaging." Aunty didn't stop caning above my spine, and brought it down twice tightly. I stayed there glued with her husky legs, and begged for mercy from the red cross. I was hypnotised for this moment. As I looked at my right in the mirror, the cane left some dark red parallel lines on my back. I was freaked out creepily.

"So the second section's analysis. I would like you to go back on the floor, son. NOW!" She shouted on me angrily and added another stroke on my back, but this one was for not going back before the other section got initiated. I wake myself up from the hypnotic stats, and with my shivered body in very much pain I took myself away. The red cross was nowhere to be seen, and I felt very safe.

She took out the second section analysis and said, "Oh son, do you really think this shit could get you full score?" Aunty's pitch was loud and harsh. She was ironically laughing and it made me uncomfortable. In a moment, the expressions over her face changed.

"You are a mess. I can't believe how miserable you can get, you little swine shit. I may recall my friend again!" Aunty's swearing were very blunt and rude. I hadn't seen her this angry before. The red cross was bigger this time out. She didn't wait for a moment and started to bring the thick cane on my bruised back again. I couldn't take the pain and glued my mouth over her husky thighs to kill my loud moans on it. Aunty was caning my back mercilessly, and my tears couldn't be held back due to the pain and continued flowing down my cheeks. Instead of Aunty, my subconscious brain kept cursing the red cross and believed it to be the one driving me in this painful ride. I feared it more than anything.

Aunty went on with the other sections. I saved myself from the red devil numerous of times but it did arrive again, and she caned me again for a minor error. It caused the merciless whacks' set to rise and reach to a staggering number of 20. My lower back at the left side stung and pained badly, and I couldn't move myself properly. As it looked in the mirror, my lower back was beet red by the caning, and the scenery caused the pain to boost upon me.

"I recommend you to do the best on the correction day, son. Just so you know, your right side of the spine is going to get aimed tomorrow." Aunty let me know about tomorrow's sessions and then called me out saying, "You may come here son." Her tone was gentle.

Aunty got up from her chair, and was smiling angelically. She opened up her open arms and called me to her. My eyes rolled towards the paper with the red cross which was laying next to Aunty's chair. The alarmed and distressed body of mine didn't let me go forward, and I stayed at my place shivering and looking at it. Aunty saw what was stopping me, and she teared the paper apart. I didn't stop myself for a second, and crawled forward quickly. I hugged Aunty from her midsection and cried harder on her belly.

"It's okay son, it's okay." Aunty kept running her soft hands in my hairs and my loud crying continued to burst out. I expressed my grief and wet her T-shirt over her wide flat belly. This continued for a few minutes until Aunty took the seat on the chair.

She slipped her T-shirt down her shoulders and opened up her breasts. Her ripe grapes like nipples between the bust added to her matured sexiness. She pulled me upwards and made me sit down on her lap like a little boy. She offered me her matured nipples. As her nipple came between my lips, I started to slurp down her breast milk. I acted like a two years old. I kept on doing it, and was already fatigued badly due to what Aunty did to my lower back. With her nipples still in my mouth from over a minute, my eyes started slowly to get shut. It didn't take me very long to fall asleep right in her arms.

Later, I was up in the middle of night. I moved my eyes vigorously, and found myself placed in the room bed. I was out of idea of how I got there. Aunty was asleep and snoring next to me, and my naked body was held in her strong arms. She was still dressed in her T-shirt and shorts. Aunty's soft hand was laid on my butt, and her parallel tall foot eclipsed over my entire hip. I couldn't move with the tough grip. I tried to recall the pain on my back, and realized of waking up to a lesser painful lower back. It felt like my back was sanitized with some cool ointment. As I moved my nostrils, Aunty's hands had the similar smell as the ointment on my back. I have already forgiven her for the pain she'd given me earlier.

I didn't move myself and settled my hand on her shorts over her big butt. Feeling the warmth of her magnificent butt under my palm, I gone closer and cuddled myself more cozily with her. I did my face between her breasts and pressed my cheek on it. Her warm and husky structure provided me with all the assurance of safety I could have asked for in this world. I went back to sleep in Aunty's strong arms.

Morning arrived, and I was made to wake up by Aunty. Without a word, she checked on my welts and cooled it with ointment again.

"How is it now son?" She asked me in a caring tone.

"It's better, Aunty. Thank you for taking care of me." I offered my gratitude to her.

"Ahan son, perhaps thank me later after today's sessions. The lessons would be a slightly hard to take." She said me in a rough accent. The glare in her eyes narrated something, and without a word I stayed there discreetly rather than in fear. I was well exercised of the fact, that this women who was my predator is also my saviour when needed.

"Okay. Enough with the talking son, Aunty wants to pee." Aunty narrated her desire.

I laid my head at the edge of the bed. Aunty arrived above my head and taking her leggings down, she leaned her butt close to my face, and threw away a sharp jet of her golden fluid in my mouth. I accepted it willingly. She took her leggings back on her wide waist, ready to leave for her workout. I was up late today. I assured the house's cleanliness, and did all the chores around it. Neighbors would see me doing the garden cleanings everyday but I would wave their questions off by the misstatements to hold a great passion in gardening.

The day prevailed more, and Aunty had been receiving too many calls about some house party that was held in some of her friend's. This was all I could hear of when doing my chores and also studying for my upcoming maths test session that Aunty would conduct. I was being out of my clothes to get my seat on the floor until Aunty entered in the basement.

She was well dressed in a white straight sleeveless kurta and blue churidar leggings at her bottom. Her hairs were well straightened and combed and flowing over her left shoulder. She looked very young and pretty from her good made up face. Her good tough worked arms were visible from the sleeveless peripheries of the kurta. Aunty's big breasts and wide waist were all well fitted under her white kurta. More than quarter half of Aunty's cleavage was visible from the leggings. I could not stop but glared and checked her out from her head to toe. My enthusiastic dick resurrected it's length after finding Aunty looking very hot and high class. Aunty came to sit on the chair. She still had the cane in her hand even though dressed so modishly.

She was very ready to conduct the test. I looked at her face and looking at my expressions Aunty started to speak, "What happened son? You seem a little distracted." She caught me checking her out I supposed.

"Yes Aunty, you look... different." I said in a mumbling and pet like voice.

Before I could do a blink her heels came down crushing my testicles. I moaned heavily on it until Aunty asked, "Who am I son?" Saying that she applied pressure on my testicles skin.

I answered to her in my discomfort, "Yes Ma'am, you look... different." I corrected myself and repeated in the pattern. Aunty took her heels away from my balls; leaving it in place. I had a huge gasp of relief.

Aunty smiled a little and she answered, "Yes son, I am to attend a friend's house party. My return might be late in the evening, but I suppose you must be asleep by then." Aunty said what I expected already.

"Could we begin now?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Aunty crossed her one leg upon another, causing her mid length kurta to ride up a bit, as my eyes moved to Aunty's beefy toned leg briefly. I have had a clear view of her hot leggings covered iron thighs from under her kurta.

Sessions were intensive than any, and the red cross pioneering Aunty's actions, caned my right side of the lower back. The damage was potent, and I couldn't bear it easily. I was given a second chance, and using them, I corrected my answers. Red crosses were demonic and filled with evilness. This session was really hard to take as she said earlier. The sound of every single strike over my right side of the back echoed through the entire basement. Later on, sluggishly and struggling in pain, I followed Aunty to my bedroom. She put my head on her lap over the kurta, and gently tapped on it. I was put to sleep an hour before sunset.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers