Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was never a big sleepyhead, and I woke up in less than two hours. Aunty was not home by then. She must have left for her party when I was asleep. It took me a little time to get back to sleep again after the dinner but again the awakening came once again due to the pain at my lower back. I woke up late evening. It took me a little time to get back to my senses and stretched my body to get the sleepy notions away from my head. My back did hurt but I prepared to come out of the bed. Before I could do anything more, I heard some rough and collective giggling sounds coming from the hallway. I used the window cracks to have a peep. To my lesser dismay, Aunty was with an unknown brown guy on the couch.

Both of them were having sex. Aunty's leggings from earlier this evening was slipped down through her thighs followed by her hiked up kurta and she was bent on her knees with her ass up in the air. The guy was fucking her from behind in the vintage doggystle. He had his pants just a little down leaving just his ass in the view, and Aunty's kurta was just dropped down a little to reveal her big breasts. The big bosom of her's bounced up and down with each thrust of the tough guy from behind. It seemed like they had just started doing it.

I had a boner under my shorts as I looked at it. The anonymous guy was very muscly and muscular. Holding her hairs, he was entering in Aunty's vagina very roughly from behind. Her pussy walls were spreading creepily with the throttling of his big and thick ten inched cock in and out of her. She was squealing heavily with his each thrust in her hole. Though Aunty liked to live a predominant life; in bed she always gave away her reign to her lovers. Later, the guy stepped back as he unclothed himself. He pulled Aunty out of her kurti over her head and slide her leggings down her legs; leaving her all naked.

Aunty got laid on the couch on her stomach, followed by the guy who lied flat upon her heavy 5'9 body's back side. Except the height, Aunty gave him a stiff competition in measurements all around. She was such a goddess. The guy aimed his shaft at her hole from behind and started to fuck her in the laying doggystle. The guy was dominant, and crushed Aunty under his close to 6'5 athletic physique. With his well built structure, he started banging her hole from behind. He spanked Aunty's ass and cursed her in Hindi and continued to ruin her hole. The flesh under her huge butt oscillated with each potent thrust of the big fella from behind. The expressions over her face were not very nice, and she struggled to breathe as the guy fucked her very intensely. My mistress was a different woman at this moment. Aunty's ass cheeks were beet red by the several spankings and hard thrusting. He turned her head backwards to eat her lips hungrily, and hit his hips more on her pouched butt to fuck her vagina vigorously from behind.

Aunty's loud moans didn't last more than 10 minutes, and the guy started to slow down. His big palms bucked up Aunty's butt cheeks and he sent in half a dozen of brief slow and swift thrusts in her hole. It was the announcement of his nearing to ejaculation and he was out afterwards. He dismounted from her body and got laid on the couch. With his hands still on her butt, he watched the continually panting Aunty to catch her breathe after such a tiring sex.

After some moments of catching their breathe, they started to talk and also laughed a little. He undid the condom from his shaft, and Aunty licked out all the cum filled in the rubber. I was amazed by the scenes. Aunty got up and walked in the kitchen naked to get two glasses of wine. They drank and joked and talked a little more. After consuming their drinks, they came close and glued their lips again. Aunty parted her lips wides and gave away a very wet smooch to him. The guy pressed his lips against hers, and ran his hand on her divine physique. He squeezed Aunty's big ass as they licked out their tongues, and continued to kiss passionately. Aunty's attraction for the guy was visible as she offered him an intense spit dripping kiss. Yes this woman was the only female Deputy Inspector General of the state, and a likable bitch in the bed. This ended after a span of two minutes. The guy was up to dress himself. He put on a corporal attire over his macho physique. Aunty put a pink satin robe to cover herself. Holding a small suitcase, the guy was ready to leave. Aunty gathered her kurta and leggings from the ground.

As Aunty turned around to walk away, he grabbed her big butt supported by the shiny satin robe. He sat down on his knees and planted a few multiple kisses on Aunty's big butt through the robe. He pressed and rubbed his nose and cheek at the satin robe clothe all over her butt. He came on his feet again, and with a tight spank on her ass he squeezed her ass from the robe, and licked her ears, and said, "Don't fly away too far bitch. We would come back together very soon." Aunty smiled a little as he said it.

He started to leave with a devilish smile. Aunty made her way upstairs and towards the room. Aunty didn't had a clear walk and she could feel the intensity of the hard thrusting that she went through. In the awe of not embarrassing her that I saw all of it, I faked sleep. My eyes were closed and I could just hear things.

The door got opened up and I heard Aunty's slippers' thumps on the ground as her footsteps approached the edge of the bed. Her hands lovingly roamed inside my head. She hiked my T-shirt up and seemed to look at my bruises over the back. I heard her expressing her grief over my state and murmured slowly, "How evilly I am, but perhaps it should be helpful for him; for us. I love this boy." I could hear what she was murmuring with a very hushed tone. She kissed on my forehead. Aunty put some ointment over my back. It felt very good. She stepped back. Her footsteps started to fade away.

She opened up the door to go out. I kept my eyes closed, and it was very silent there for some minutes until I heard the door's slamming again. Her foot steps came closer and near to the bed. Aunty put her hands over my butt through the shorts. Her hands reached the top waistline of my shorts and it felt slipping slowly away from my bottom, and my ass crack was getting opened up. Once my butt was half bared, the shorts stopped to come off. I felt a cotton bead smeared with some sanitizing liquid rubbing on my left ass cheek. Aunty kept on rubbing it and cooled the surface vigorously. The skin over my ass cheeks gone sore. I didn't understand the reason behind it and was full with fear of what was going to happen next.

In some milli seconds, a syringe stung in my butt cheek and I experienced some fluid getting injected in me. It was the same diazepam chemical I supposed that Aunty would give to uncle after spankings to drug him to sleep. The chemical was potent and my body shook as a leaf as it slowly and steadily had it's toll on my head. In a few seconds she came close to me, and inclined her body against me in the bed. She took me in her arms. I could entirely feel my cheek on her right breast over the velvety satin robe. Aunty pressed my face on her breasts and put her leg over my waist to cuddle me wetly. I didn't sense what happened next. I faded to sleep with the drug on my head.

I had a heavy head waking up, and anxiously sensed of the figures over the wall clock. The clock showed one as I massaged my eyes to get a clear vision of things before me. It was daylight. I realised about being slept for too long. I hurriedly moved out of the bed. My back hurt as the severe caning from yesterday dawned over my head. With a sluggish walk, I gone into the bathroom and had a short but relieving bathe. I knew about the reservations of independence in my life and I quickly changed myself to my comfort wears.

Chapter 3

We just had consumed our mid-day meal. I washed out the dirty plates. Aunty was lounged in the couch heeding at the television. There passed a span of thirty minutes. I fixed the cleanings of plates, until something came running into me from behind. It was Aunty, and she hugged me with her wide measured body from behind; her big boob pressed on my back and her nipples under her T-shirt bruised my back from behind.

Aunty breathed heavily close to my ears and said,

"You should get to study son. There are no hardships or pain to follow for today. Fetch your physics textbook, and bring it to me. "With her each sentence, Aunty rubbed her hands all over my chest and waist. I was nearing the hardness by her uneven touches. She danced her hand over my genitals. Her naughtiness took a new direction when she instill her hands under my shorts from behind and squeezed my butt cheeks under her palms. I moaned with my head up, and Aunty whispered in my ears slowly, "But before you go, strip yourself and get out of your clothes. Perhaps, your liberty has not been provided with a sabbatical son. Get going." She ended it with a spank over my ass. Her unusual touches resulted me in getting hard. Aunty loosened her grip and she came forward against me. She kissed on my forehead and then started to leave.

I followed her command and unclothed myself to nothing over my 6 feet teeny physique. Being naked before Aunty wasn't a hesitant activity anymore. I felt like a 3 years old. I walked in the room and then came back in the hallway with my note. I adjusted my bare butt on the cold floor. Aunty came to me and she kneeled down at me on the floor. She showed the chapters that she expected me to get done. Her tutoring dialogue ended, and she held my face in her strong hands. Aunty planted two quick kisses on my cheeks, and she looked into my eyes lovingly.

"Aunty loves you so much son. Don't you disappoint her ever." Her honeyed words shaken me from top to bottom. It felt very good. She tapped on my cheeks and left the arena with a smile. My naked bottom reacted to the coldness of the floor. I adjusted myself downside and started to study. Aunty gone in the kitchen to fetch the bottle of Glenfiddich - one of her preferable whiskeys. She made a one large on the rocks for herself. Aunty had a higher limits when drinking. She was like any alpha male crossing his limit after the fourth large on the rocks. She gulped down some sips on her scotch, and continued to watch the television. After half an hour of watching, she turned the box off, and entered her room.

I changed positions for comfort on the floor, and sat down comfortably with my legs spread wide. Aunty came back with a foot heightened police file with her. She took her place in the couch again. For a moment she held her sneer eyes at my loose penis and balls between the spread legs. I remained naked concentrating in the physics note. She opened up her files as well. Enjoying her scotch, Aunty drowned her concentration in her work. She didn't forget to perform her duty even in her leaves. Perhaps being a cop was a legitimate professionalism; contradictions against it were merely an understatement. She was a professional policewoman whom liked to serve her duties well.

Aunty made several calls in between. She inquired about the state of some criminal cases, criminals, midnight patrols, and many things that consisted legal layers. While I did my studies quietly, being naked on the floor. We stayed in our positions for longer than two hours. Aunty did a lots of phone calls and file girding, and finished her fourth large by then. She was still sober. Perhaps the sluggishly gulping down of the whiskey resulted in her stability still. She looked at me for the first time in two hours and said,

"Enough of it son, Aunty hopes you are done with it now. You are wanted here now son." Aunty spread her legs wide. She was calling me between her legs. I put my books aside and crawled near to her to the couch. Aunty raised her butt a little from the couch and had me slip her joggers out of her large scaled hips. My face was outlined enough to get between her legs and Aunty locked my head between her iron thighs. Aunty's exposed womanhood lied against my face. I fitted my mouth at her clitoris, and danced my tongue on it. I started to worship her orally. Out of the many jobs I was provided with, properly satiating Aunty was one of them. She gasped a little feeling my tongue in her vagina.

Aunty lit up a cigarette between her lips and ignored my presence completely. I tongued in her pussy briefly. She put her leg over my shoulder, and heeded her eyes in the files again. My face got trapped over there and I didn't had an inch to move with my tongue helplessly exploring her pussy hole. Aunty made some more calls in between my oral service and resumed her works. I obediently kept licking out Aunty's hairy cunt, alongslide her doing her police work. This continued till the farthest tip of twenty minutes. Her matured pussy squirted and juices flooded out of it many times in between. I cleaned the liquids with my tongue. After some moments she stopped and said,

"The drink has its toll upon me son. A hand perhaps?" I fit my mouth a bit upwards above her vagina. Aunty relieved herself by sending her golden showers under my throat. She groaned as she did it. I took it down with ease. Being on the quick trip, I started to do her clitoris again. In the next tip of hour, I took her to an other set of orgasms. Aunty unlocked my face from between her legs. She set me free.

Aunty left her seat and took the joggers up her bottom again. She looked down at me on the floor, and said,

"Get your clothes on for now son. I'm expecting a guest in the coming hours. Be a good boy and also reluctant against the hospitality. I might need you in between." It was an instruction rather than a request. She walked away.

I did as she instructed. I cleaned the couch out of Aunty's juices. And fragmented it well enough. The door bell rang, Aunty opened it by herself. A woman entered in from the door. Hers was a familiar face. After a deep thought, I caught the remembrance of her. She was Parita. The same lady who was a part of the group of goddesses whom humbled my classmates a few weeks back. Parita was a woman in her early thirties. Pretty faced, leaner built, and necked an inch taller than Aunty. At a merely 5'11 heightened attractive physique, she appeared to be an angelic giant. She hugged Aunty, and got welcomed in by her.

I came out with a glass of water from the kitchen, and asked for the water to her. She looked at Aunty after having her eyesight at me. "This is Sushant. And Sushant dear, this is Parita. She is the additional superintendent of police of our neighboring town." My facials hairs reacted to her post. Parita was enriched with good looks and an elegant personality. I joked myself to, 'not understand since when this pretty women in Indian society considered recruiting themselves for the police services.' It was just a mere understatement perhaps, I just joked inside of myself. I respected with whatever posts the women were affiliated with though in our society. My domestication was controlled by one; I couldn't have dared to disrespect any woman, not even inside my head.

I offered her a formal handshake after she gulped down the water from the glass.

"What would you like to have perhaps mam?" I asked to her.

"Not now darling, maybe later. Thank you." I had just seen her once, and never talked. Parita held a very melodious tongue. Coming close I heeded at her left hand. Her hand from under the elbow to her tip of the backhand was inked with a trishool - some structure that only worshippers of Lord Mahadev would ink themselves with. It suited her elegant posture well.

Aunty and Parita began to talk while I worked in the background. Aunty once called me out for some sandwiches to fill their appetite with. I grilled and prepared sandwiches for both of them. Both of them ate on it gleefully with praising my skills in cooking. It's the oven that deserved the praise but I accepted it anyways. I stood there at the side of the couch on Aunty's side as they kept eating. Parita took her eyes at me, and looked at Aunty then.

"Is he also serving mam? I mean, Is he like Anmol?" She asked bleakly to Aunty.

"No sweetheart, he isn't." Aunty with a little grin answered.

"Well, it looks like that."

"Don't get mistaken with his customs of service. Sushant is very humble and obedient towards his Aunty. And certainly her guests as well." Aunty leaned sideways and moved her head towards my waist. She rubbed her head on my waist lovingly as she said it. I had a good notion filled inside of me on her nice words. "But perhaps perhaps, he gets his butt blistered for not being competent enough in his studies. Can you believe it? A very young man so good in bed, gets spanked for his studies. Unbelievable stuff." Aunty's tone was ironic and rich with sarcasm, and she put her words funnily. I had my eyes on the ground, constantly trying to ambush my laughter behind my hairs.

"Fair enough mam. He looks as a one charming young man." Parita build on to the sarcasm of Aunty and put her words funnily as well. She laughed loudly on the follow up. I fit my eyes at Aunty's face and we laughed looking at each other. Anamika aunty was this elegant, charming, with tons of humour lady who would just relentlessly make people smile on her own. She was such a wowing personality, and I loved her very much. The laughing came to a pausing and I took the plates back to the kitchen. In the other minutes, I cleaned the table and washed the plates. Aunty and Parita were heeded into a solemn talkfest since a half an hour now.

I gone to the room again and Aunty paused in between as she looked at me.

"Could you pass us the scotch son? And also get to studying afterwards. The halt has stayed for a longer now." Aunty ordered me gently with a smile and gone back in the conversation with Parita. Aunty always preserved a renewed stack of Jack Daniels alongside the sweetened orange juice distinctively for her guests. I took it to them.

Parita received it from my hands, and said, "Thank you sweetheart." Her tone was majestic and suited her pretty personality. My thoughts about Parita being affiliated with police service and not the cinema outfit amazed me for quite awhile. Parita made the drinks for both of Aunty and herself and I prepared to study. Unhesitatingly, I stalled on the floor against them in the couch. I sat there with my physics note to start studying. Aunty was having her sips on whiskey quietly until she paused and looked down at me.

"Sushant?" She called my name in a somewhat heavy accent and raised her eyebrows on the follow up. She looked at Parita again and smiled a little, "I'm afraid my son can be very intransigent. But right now perhaps, he is just hesitant. Ain't you son?" She rolled her eyeballs at my clothes, and had a slightly annoyed look over her face. I knew she wanted my clothes to get off my body. I hesitated at first but then took my clothes off my body and left myself completely naked. Parita's presence had me oozing shyness. But she was more focused in doing her phone for the time I unclothed myself.

Aunty smiled softly at me. I took my seat back on the floor. Parita's eyeballs came upon me, and in the next second gone down at my engaged young manhood but without any other look at me, she turned her head and started to talk to Aunty. This didn't seem anything new to her. They resumed their conversation again. I kept my concentration in the physics note as they gone ahead in their talks.

At times Aunty would raise her pitch with swearings such as, "How dare that bastard do it! He should fucking get castrated. These pathetic losers deserve to get paraded naked around the city" and many many many more abuses. Aunty was significantly a fearful woman with some very damaging intents. Even though I sat only a few feet distant from them, I tried my best to not take my ears at their talks. Their conversation gone on and Aunty made some calls following her anger upon the topic that was being discussed between them. Her tone was flooded with abuses as she inflicted an order upon a few men's abduction on the phone. She didn't take any names but just abused them, and also ordered for their catching. It was uncomfortable for me to be sat around the flux of abuses coming from my mother like Aunty. She finished her calls, and Parita held Aunty's hand and started to speak in her gentle accent,