Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay mam. We would resurrect the values by this weekend. Only if you assure me of the sparing of no-one. Could you get all the areas covered mam? Could you please?" She looked in Aunty's eyes with a look asking for some kind of help.

"Yes kid. I assure you that." Aunty's matured dignity was insistent there. She held Parita's cheek and brought her head over her shoulder. Parita closed her eyes and hugged Aunty back tightly. Aunty rubbed her back and ensured her with all the comfort in her arms. Her face was out of grief as soon as she was eld by Aunty in her arms. Even though being just an inch little, Aunty had a heavier physique than Parita. Aunty held Parita tightly with her body. The hug they shared looked very hot, and my erection reacted to it. They finished with it, and smiled looking in each other's eyes.

Aunty turned her head at the floor to find me looking. I had essayed by best but she anyways ended up catching the erection under the ambush of my thighs. Parita followed Aunty's curious glaring and she laughed a little saying, "It's us in the arms and the ambience around goes horny. How lustfully hot could our stature be mam!" Both of them laughed on her funny punchline. Parita left her seat, so did Aunty, as they started to leave.

Parita came across me and kneeled down close to me on the floor. Her body was deodorised with a beautiful scent. Parita put her soft lips on my cheek and said softly, "You are a one proud nephew I have seen till date, Sushant. God bless you son." She kissed me again on my cheeks and then on my forehead. Her hands reached down to tease me between my legs. She touched her majestic hands on my cock and balls, making my desperation worst. I had a heavy breathe running until she left my pubic region alone. Parita smiled and winked at Aunty. They gone to the door, and with the climaxing hug, Parita left. Aunty did the door again. She turned around and came to me. I didn't take a while for her to start talking,

"How long it has been since you are here, son?" Aunty said looking down at me.

"Quite a while Aunty." I knew what she wanted to hear.

"A while enough to learn things son?" She asked.

I nodded silently at her question.

"Better, and I still have to squander my time upon you, telling you to stay away from your clothes son. Why does it always require to get said? Aren't you aware of the rules? Aunty is very disappointed of you son." She was not angry but sounded fairly uneventful. I looked fearfully at Aunty and asked for an apology.

"I'm sorry Aunty. I didn't intend to disappoint you. Please forgive me." I had joint my hands for the apology because I felt the guilt for real. I didn't accept myself letting Aunty down.

"It's okay son." Her kind acceptance brought a smile over my face. She added, "But I would have to ensure upon the errors' redundancy to repeat itself. Lay across the couch son. Aunty would punish you just for the sake of assurances. I knew you would forgive me son." I took my position as she stated. In the next minutes, Aunty came back in the room with the thick whip in her hand. Aunty held my waist to make me kneel more forward to have a better access to my naked butt.

She stepped back, and swung the whip in the air. The sound of the first rough blow on my butt roamed around the entire room. I closed my eyes and grind my teeth to accept the pain. Aunty brought the second, and the third, and reached to a staggering number of fifteen over my young butt. The erection was well faded by now. My knees got weakened and were shaking by the end of the fifteenth blow. I had a heavy bottom in a very much pain. Aunty finished my punishments and said, "I expect betterment from here on son. You are expected to stay naked for the rest of the day." Saying that she touched my welts and kissed my butt cheeks. I stayed down on the floor, shedding tears and trying to move myself of the pain. Aunty returned her police files back to her room. She didn't help my way up.

Later on, after we had consumed our dinner in the evening, Aunty gone outside to feel the cold breezes in the garden area. She stayed there sharing the rare moments of giggles and gossips with the next door neighbours. Meanwhile I worked being naked in the house, and managed the last session of cleaning chores after the dinner. Aunty kept out for a longer with the neighbours, and I took the floor again and revised on my learnings from the daytime. I completed the minor studies right before Aunty arrived back in the house. She was walking across the stairs when she turned her head and looked at me.

"Come in the bed son. I need to feel you inside me." She was very straight and buttoned down. My cock went rock hard to her invitation. I followed her to the room. The moment I did the door, Aunty held me in her strong arms . She let my hands to slip off her T-shirt from her shoulders. Our lips parted and explored over each other. We shared a wet and romantic kiss. I felt her round butt under my palms. She rubbed on my dick in return as our smooching levelled up. I squeezed her bust and butt on the follow up, and the intensity of our kissing raised. I unclothed her with Aunty in return and we got laid together in the bed.

My dick measured Aunty's depth as we began fucking each other sensually. She kept groaning in her pleasures, and murmured about how she loved my company in the bed. I spread her legs wide to keep ramming my dick in her vagina. We altered positions and I fucked Aunty from behind. I found a soft grip on her shoulders as my hips hit on her gigantic butt and I continued to thrust in her. The pacifying lovemaking lasted for half an hour, and we had sex with each other to our fullest. Aunty cuddled my fatigued body with hers afterwards. We cuddled each other to sleep. The pain on my butt waved off, and Aunty's good cuddle had me rich with lovingly notions. We fell asleep in no time.

The next morning kicked off to an entertaining start. My tongue served as her body scrubber after Aunty returned from her workout sessions. I licked her clean out of the sweats over her each curve and then washed her off under the shower. Aunty bathed me in return, and we were out of the bathroom. The sun self centred itself as the second phase of the day started. Aunty tutored me to my physics studies. She slapped me roughly a few times after I committed some minimal errors. Following these crude sessions with her, my syllabus was very well covered by now and I was by far prepared for the upcoming exams. I was thankful of my demigoddess and rightful mistress. Aunty ordered me to get dressed, and then come in the room before she would address me on something. I followed her commands and tailed her to the room.

She was sitted in the chair with her right leg crossed upon the left one. Aunty was smoking on the pipe and was exerting smoke from between her lips. I took my seat in the bed against her chair. Aunty looked in my eyes after she was finished with smoking. It took some minutes for her as she cleared her throat and started talking.

"You know we have came a long way into this role playing son, a time so long that it startles me everytime I think about it. But you are my son, my baby boy. The one that I looked up to, and still do. You know that, don't you?" Aunty's contextual set of words were confusing.

"I know that masi. But what's the point?" I showed my confusion.

"Ha ha, the point son." She giggled a little. "I went over the line at times son, hit you, whipped you, made you cry, made you suck penis of men, sent my piss in you numerous time. I have had not been good to you. But why would I do it?" She had a sophisticated set of words this time out.

"Maybe you liked to have me serve you Aunty, or I don't know. I cannot have a clear vision. I'm sorry." Our conversation gone on to have a constructive state.

"Don't be sorry son, let me clear the air. I did it because I was ensured you could take it. Before coming here, your mother asked me about improving your academics score. We were worried of it. I didn't understand at first but then found the way later. But the question stays. Why weren't you amazed at it? Are you a masochist? And how would you know if I'm a sadist?" Aunty's eyes had a curious glare like something was going to burst out.

"I... I... don't get it Aunty. How would I know that?" My mumbling resulted in sweat layered over my forehead.

"Don't be fearful son. I was aware about all of the eyeballs that has been present from behind the window son. I have known about your activities since your first day here." I was left with a dismayed look over my face. "Yes son, I do know all of it. From watching me fuck Anmol in him ass to seeing him getting caned and also having glimpses at the killing of Don L. Also how you would wake up early everyday just to peep! I knew of the curiousness for not being of having naked opposite gender - me in sight but it was for something else." Aunty nodded off the point for the first time. My body shivered and I feared of my peeping activities. I was unsure of what bad punishment Aunty would make me go to.

She added, "I waited a few days for you to come by your front to me, and ask me nicely about the unusual activities. But after I didn't find progress and also seeing your bad progress in academics, I decided to take you in son; guessing that's what you counted on me for." Aunty left her seat and sat next to me in the bed. She faced me upclose, and added with a lowered tone.

"From here on be a lesser pessimistic son and more open towards being true to me. We have a good number of months together from here. I'm adding 10 strokes in our sessions till the tip of your exams completion. Try to fear Aunty more." I had my face looking at the ground and didn't look at her.

"Aunty's disappointments couldn't end here, get across the edge of the bed son. I'm taking your ass nex

I bent over and my asshole pushed into the air, as if presenting it to Aunty, who wore nothing but a big plastic dick and a look of displeasure as she would initiate fucking her helpless victim which was me at this moment.

Aunty had me on my stomach draped over the edge of the bed, my legs spread wide open, with Aunty stood in the centre of the legs to keep me like that. My feet still held the ground. Aunty had on a bright pink dildo and it was a bit bigger than usual. She lubed it up and she guided it in, with a sigh of sadistic pleasure.

Aunty started to fuck me, shouting verbal abuses while slapping my ass and thighs. She then grabbed my hair with one hand and my waist with the other as she started to pick up the pace. I could endure the slapping of the Aunty's big iron thighs against my bare ass, as I grunted in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Every once in a while I would even cum from this, moaning loudly as the Aunty mercilessly forced the dildo in as far as it could possible go. As I was coming, and for a while after, Aunty held the dildo deep in his ass. At this point I was sweaty, tired, sore and most importantly, content. I possessed a real dominate women to heighten the experiences in my life.

As Aunty stepped back and took the dildo out of my anus, I felt my partially open asshole from the rough pounding it just took. She then made me lick the bed sheet clean of the semen mess I made on it. The sprinkles of the cum were everywhere from the jet of the cum. I laid flat on the bed to get my tongue everywhere.

I have had any movement or word amid Aunty turned me around. She was still naked and laid flat on my front torso. I was still managing to cope up with her heavy physique against mine until she grabbed my hairs and inflicted six very tight slaps on my cheeks. With each hard smack murmured every word of, "AUNTY IS VERY DISAPPOINTED OF YOU." My eyes went teary. She undid her body from my top and retracted to put the big dildo away from her waist. I was sobbing heavily in the meantime from the rough fucking and slapping that my sadist Aunty put me through.

Autny came to lie on the bed at my side. She grabbed my cheeks in her hands and looked lovingly into my eyes. "Owh... look at those pearls!" Aunty said in a low caring tone as she wiped out the tears flowing down my eyes. She put her good soft lips on mine, as she initated a wet smooch on my lips. As her lips parted I slowly released my tongue to enter her mouth. My tongue crept between her lips and her tongue darted to meet mine. Tasting it and finding it good. Our tongues began to play back and forth all over the inside of her mouth. I put my hands around her wide waist on the flank of her butt and kissed Aunty wetly. She was a really effecient kisser, no less than someone very young and hungry. We kept kissing for a whole of five minutes.

I was still crying a little but in a muted tone. Aunty wiped off those little tears too, and brought me closest to her body to cuddle me tightly with her. She then pushed me down to put my face over her breasts, and consolatory hugged me lightly. She helped my hand to reach on her butt in whole; the warmth of her majestic physique gave away heavenly notions that made me forget of the pain she inflicted on my cheeks.

Aunty ran her hands over my head, and rubbed softly in my hairs. She built on to her slow tone, "Anmol is back the day after tomorrow son. I'm sure he would not be much affected with the news of you knotted up in this." I couldn't look into her eyes being under her neck and I kept my head still in the majestic warm cuddle with Aunty. She in a moment like regularly draped her legs over my waist to put herself in control. We went to sleep in this position.

The next day she did as she told. Aunty added 10 extra strikes on my helpless butt. Later-on she vaccinated me as well nevertheless welts and pain were still not anywhere far to fade. Aunty took a formal written test of all three subjects together. Aunty checked the papers and all of a sudden she told to let me know about the performances tomorrow because it were to discuss before uncle. I didn't know what she had going through her head.

Early in the day Uncle returned from his trip. Aunty showed him a great reception and lovingly welcomed her hubby back. After having the dinner together and sharing a real husband-wife talk with each other about the experiences at the trip, Aunty and Uncle went to their rooms. They were drowned into some conversation until I happened to pass through their room. Aunty looked at me, and called out about me.

"This is how our boy performed when I conducted his pre-mock before he enters in the school exams. Go through the scores hubby." She handed Uncle the paper in which I wrote the answers yesterday. He took the piece of paper and started to read on it. He smiled and looked towards me,

"These are some exceptionally high scores son. I'm proud of you." Uncle's words were very kind and swift. I had still stood outside and replied on his admiration staying out.

"Thank you Uncle." I spoke gently.

"Is it any nobler of you boy to stay this distant from us and speak?" Aunty interrogated loudly. I could sense a little unpleasant tone in her voice. I gone forward with my shivering legs. Uncle watched as I came in the room and stood at her side.

"He has adapted very nicely to his new life baby. That is a bigger thing to be proud of." She told him with a curious tone.

"Umm.. what do you mean Anamika?" Uncle asked her.

Aunty put her hand on my back and slowly and steadily slide it down to grab my buttocks by the shorts. I hissed a little as she pressed on my welts.

"Won't you show your dear uncle what are you made to go through on mistakes? He deserves to know this son. We are a family." Aunty's words hit me like a sledgehammer. I shivered very badly and put my eyes at Aunty to show my dismay. The atmosphere experienced a muteness all of a sudden.

"Come on son, show him." Aunty broke a minute long silence. She was looking at me, and moved her hands on my waist to force my way around. I turned myself in shame and did the pants out of my bottom. Nothing covered my butt, and I stood there bottomless. She ran her hands on my welts where she whipped me the previous day. Uncle could see my pitifully beaten butt while Aunty caressed my welts. She looked at me and did give away her grieved look but continued to speak.

"Since he has adapted very well now, I don't like to miss a spot. That's all of the talk my dear. Do you want to say something?" Aunty asked him.

"Anamika.. he is still very young for this." Uncle architect his words slowly and in a gentle accent.

"Is he?" "Are you?" Aunty threw her blunt questions sarcastically against me. I turned around to face uncle. As soon as I faced him, his eyes roamed upon my hanging cock and he showed his discomfort. I started to speak.

"I'm not small uncle. Perhaps, I love whatever Aunty does to me regardless of the pain involved in it. Though I'm not a natural submissive like you, her actions towards me carve me into a better person. I accept it with all the grace. I love her shade over me very much." My words came out of a newly carved and rigid self confidence in me. Aunty and Uncle looked at me with amazement.

"It is very brave of you Sushant. You have a summarised period of torment son, unlike me. All through my life, her dominance is the only thing I had wished for. I respect her, fear her and more than all of that, I love her. She is my righteous ruler." Uncle's words were very slave-like. I could see his love for Aunty. He left his chair and sat on the floor at Aunty's legs. He took his head down and kissed her feet. The peripheries of Aunty's face was lit and her cheeks showed the love she felt for her submissive husband then. She caressed his head as uncle continued to kiss her feet. Suddenly the expressions over Aunty's face changed as she held his hairs tightly and pulled up his head mercilessly to face her.

"It all seems like you missed me hubby, didn't you?" She threw her words sternly against him. Uncle struggled with his hairs being pulled potently and he replied in his slow groaning tone, "Yes, Mistress."

"More importantly, did you miss cocks hubby?" Aunty continued to pull his hairs.

He was struggling to keep his voice still and replied struggling, "Yes Mistress."

"What do you see up there?" Aunty pointed towards my hanging dick.

"A cock Mistress."

"And what do you ought to do with it?"

"Suck it, Mistress."

"Better!" I didn't understand where this conversation was heading and I stayed there quietly with my erection slowly taking shape. "But would you suck it without even asking for it? I mean look at this beautiful cock baby." Her sensuous tone gave me an instant boner. She put my dick under her palms, and it reacted sensuously to her majestic touch. It fit in her hands. "Look at this fresh young cock. The skin hasn't even escaped his pinky head yet." Aunty rubbed my skin back and forth. I stayed there groaning lightly in pleasure.

She took her hands away and added, "How could you just suck this enormous peace without even asking once? Where are your curtsies?" Her accent was more like a kindergarten teacher teaching manners with a cane. Before uncle could say anything, Aunty held his hairs and tightening up her tough grip on his hairs, she put two strong slaps on uncle's left cheek.

"I would." Uncle replied slowly, panting and shivering.

"I would? Oh hubby, you had been surely missing me." Aunty's tone was not pleasing and she angrily slapped both his cheeks as many times as she could. His cheeks went blood red. She treated him like a little child.

"I would mistress. I would ask for Mr. Sushant's cock." His head kept facing the floor and his tone explained grief.

"What are you sweating it for then?" Aunty kept her hard grip on his hairs. And turned his face towards me.

With his sweet defeated face uncle looked in my eyes and in a pet like voice, he pleaded to me, "May I have your cock for sucking Mr. Sushant? I insist. Please!" His pleading was very informal like some four years old exercised to memorise the answers for full marks.