Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ermmm.. Uncle... ofco..."

"Mr. Sushant didn't like your pleading hubby. Do it feasibly with more compassion. You don't sound like a slave. Perhaps, you don't even seem a slave in your charming clothes. Take it all out or I'll happily disown you and throw you out to live amongst the street dogs." Aunty's language was rough and impolite. "A count of 10 would do perhaps. 10...9...8..." Uncle didn't let her count till 2 and he hurriedly stripped himself naked.

He carried a nice 6'1 necked height, a very good physique, well built steeled torso and also the owner of a very charming face. Uncle was too good to be a slave, but perhaps he had chosen his own way. My eyeballs heeded at his semi hard cock hanging around the densely packed pubic hairs. "Oh.. look at those.." Aunty's eyes were gazing at the same thing.

She put her hands on his pubic area and without another word, pulled out directly some of his pubic hairs from the densed region around his penis. Uncle sobbed in pain as she did it. "Don't you want that beautiful cock mister? Go on. Beg for it." Aunty ordered him roughly.

Uncle with his naked body laid himself on his knees, and said, "May I have your cock, Mr. Sushant? It's imminent for me. Please!" His words were very domesticated as he begged against me. I felt sorry for him. Aunty had a fiery and proud look in her eyes for her very perfect husband. He was great hearted and a brave man.

"You can have it uncle, but only on one condition." I stopped. "If you would undress your wife for me. She is mine for the taking." I remembered what Aunty told me about being empowered and not slave like. It was just the perfect time for me to use all my powers. Aunty looked at me and she smiled with her proud eye balls catching my glare. Uncle turned his questioned head towards her and she nodded in a yes. Uncle gone forward to strip her down and her divine physique stood naked before me.

"Very well, come here my lady." I held Aunty by her hands and we walked near to the bed. We stood there on the edge and uncle came crawling from our back following us. He on the floor at the edge of the bed. Aunty held my cock and made uncle take my dick in his mouth. He started to suck on it like any cuckolded slave would do. Aunty came forward and held my cheeks with both her hands and with her heavy breathing, she murmured in my ears, "Butcher me in the bed son, so that I could blister your beautiful enslaved body afterwards. I'm yours, all all yours." She continued to roam her hands on my stomach and chest as she said it. She licked and bite my ear. Aunty seemed very horny.

She didn't wait for an initiation and planted her soft lips on mine. My racing heart replied to the affection on her lips. I pressed her stout and soft arms under one hand and caressed her magnificent big butt with the other. Suddenly our smooching had a raise and wild notions kicked in as we ate each other hungrily from our mouths. I never felt this good kissing her and kept kissing Aunty passionately. Her lips on mine and her plus size pouched physique stuck over my body felt more like stepping into a dream.

I moved my small hand from her arms to her divine breasts and squeezed them in my palm. My manhood kept bustling in uncle's mouth as he did his slavery chores. Aunty's heavy breathing hit my nostrils while our lips overlapped with each other. I pressed Aunty's warm and big ass cheeks under my palms, and she roamed her tongue in my mouth. We kissed passionately. This continued till the farthest five minutes' mark. I told uncle to stop blowing my dick.

Doing that, I pushed Aunty on to the bed. She laid herself on her back and opened her legs to show her dark cunt and the pink pussy lips. She rubbed her pussy, and in an appealing tone, said, "Sex is a splendid gift son. Come down here." She craved her words openly to articulate the announcement of incest. Her eyes called me closer. I fit my waist between her legs and my erection touched over her pussy.

Spitting on her pussy walls, I wet her region. Our lips met again and I slipped my hard cock in her vagina. Aunty was a a lesser loose women for her age and I fucked her sensually. In the next set of seconds, her clitoris was roughly attacked by my cock. We moaned collectively and continued to fuck each other. It was my newer side, and I took the charge knowing of her affection to get dominated in the bed. I turned around Aunty on her stomach and her stout butt was laid against my eyes. Her gigantic butt still beat my waist's size in half. I planted my lips on her soft butt skin, and then brought some countless tight spanks on her ass cheeks to let her know about my charge. My dominant Aunt didn't deft my lead and moved her spanked butt aback to get it used more. Uncle watched this show being on the ground. I knew the scenery from there and he looked probably defeated.

I opened her ass cheeks to have a glimpse of her black wrinkled asshole. Kneeling my head down, and I rubbed my lips against her rough anus' surface and kissed on it. I aimed to stretch her tight anus with my dick. It was hard to get in her asshole and my cock reached inside in it's full size. Aunty shouted loudly in pain. I loved to listen to her cries and I fucked her anus harder. I didn't stop until the unpleasant moans of Aunty from the rough pounding reached to cloud nine, and it was finally satisfactory. I sensed the change in me. Her anus was wider once I had stopped.

I entered in her vagina again from behind. With each heavenly strike of my waist on her good butt, my cock explored the depth of her hole to its fullest. With my body laid on her wide back, I kissed her back neck and lips from behind. Grabbing the sides of her waist, I kept thrusting in potently. We licked our tongues as I fucked her harder from behind. Both our expressions were not pleasant as this gone on. The climax was approaching slowly and I reduced my thrust pressure. On her asking, I seeded her region with my thick cum. I didn't disappoint Aunty and made love to her in the fullest.

I dismounted from her body. My head laid on her breasts, and I moved my fingers on her ass cheeks and crack. We laid there for a short time to catch our breathe. Aunty looked at me and started talking, "I liked what you did there son. But you are no aristocrat remember. Spank my butt again and I would cut down your cock off your torso." Aunty did her words hysterically. I kept looking in her eyes for a few seconds until she burst into a laughter. I laughed back. We shared a great chemistry with each other, and laying my head on her breasts I kept laughing harder with her. She came close to my head and planted her lips on mine for a quick kiss.

"Aww look at him." Aunty said gazing at Uncle who was still on the ground looking at us. Saying that Aunty opened up her legs, and added, "Finish your meal baby. You might not get another."

Uncle obediently took his head between her legs. He licked at my cum that was sprinkled over her pussy walls. I and Aunty kissed each other in between while he kept cleaning her pubic area. He licked it all, leaving the region spotless. After a moment, he crawled towards me. My dick also got cleaned with his tongue. Uncle slurped in all my dirty cum while I squeezed Aunty's warm butt cheeks and we kissed each other passionately. Aunty broke the kiss and turned her head towards Uncle,

"Go fetch the harness and dildo from the drawer hubby. It would be a long night celebrating your homecoming." She put her lips on me for a few seconds the last time and said loudly, "Perhaps if you would leave me alone with my hubby, son. I have had missed him so much and he shares the bed with me tonight." Aunty tenderly asked me to leave the room.

"Excuse me." I started to leave. I gone forward to hug uncle a bit to give away my appreciations to him. As I walked away off the bed Aunty followed me. She came out of the room with me and stood before me still naked, "Sex is obligatory son. But you don't forget, we still do things my way." Aunty kissed me on my lips. As she took her face away, she inflicted a tight slap on my cheek. I was moved aback by the heaviness of the thrust. "And I didn't joke perhaps about blistering your body. Wait for it, I surely am not disappointing you son." Her tone was back to being dominant. She slapped me tightly again. Uncle saw all this from the room. I was made sure of my place. She went back in the room, and slammed the door in-front of me. My reign lasted only till the bed. It didn't offend me and I accepted my defeat. Who could have overtook Aunty's charge?

I knew at this time Aunty would pull off something amazing with Uncle. Recalling the old times, I took to the window to peep inside the room.

*****

Hello guys, the next part would show How Aunty decides Sushant's fate for his future with her and some heavy amazement are on it's way as well after Anamika Aunty conducts another judicial session. Who it might be? And what fate does he hold for himself? Please stay tuned. I'm sorry to have shifted it for the latter. Thank you.