Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
607 Followers

That made it his turn to say that he didn't need as much as his mother had to offer; to reassure his cousin that there was nothing wrong with her equipment without saying anything bad about his mother's. He didn't know how to do that, though. Not without it sounding like complete bullshit. There was just too big a difference between their endowments.

''And look how jiggly her ass is,'' his cousin continued. ''I admit she's got a narrow waist, and I don't see any cellulite. No one's saying she's fat. But—''

He decided to distract her by playing with her nipples. The moment he touched them, Brianna went silent. Unless that little gasp, and the soft exhale, counted.

They were as long and thick as the second digit of his thumbs. Hard enough to cut glass, too. Her breasts might have been disappointing, but the little ladies sticking out from them were fucking awesome. Frank absolutely loved having more to play with there. That generally meant that it would be easier to get her off. No surprise, then, that Brianna claimed to be super-sensitive. He might not even need his powers, though he'd probably use them anyway just to see how she reacted. It would be fun to drive her crazy.

As he traced circles around them with a feather-light touch, though, his cousin's back spasmed and she swore up a storm. ''I hardly even touched you,'' Frank said.

''I wasn't kidding about them being sensitive. That's why I never got them pierced.''

Frank brushed them with the pads of his thumbs. Brianna shuddered. ''I guess I should stop, then?'' She let out a throaty moan. He leaned in, as if planning to kiss her neck, and his cousin tilted her head to the side while sweeping her hair out of the way.

She was all but begging him to take things to the next level. To show her that he'd meant what he said about making love to a woman's entire body.

So, naturally, he held off.

''Jerk,'' Brianna muttered.

''Were you expecting something?'' Frank asked. As he did, he squeezed gently and hit her nipples with pure ecstasy. Because why the heck not. Let the girl have some fun.

The bolts were small, though, lacking the potency he usually strove for. Frank figured his cousin could handle that much but no more. Besides, that technique used a ton of energy, as a young and overeager Frank had learned the hard way. It still didn't make sense to him that he could send wave after wave of warm euphoria radiating through a woman's body, or rewire a her nervous system several times over, making everything more intense at first then numbing her later so as to delay an orgasm, yet his Libido would run dry before he even realized he was getting low if he unleashed too many crackling bolts of ecstasy. That was how it was, though. Even if he didn't prefer to take things slow, making his love ache for a release long before he granted it, Frank wouldn't discharge those bolts as freely as Nat did.

His sister too?

Yeah. Only for the past year, because he'd actually waited for her to turn eighteen, unlike her other brothers, but since then he'd had ample opportunity to discover her technique.

What the girl lacked in sophistication, she made up for with enthusiasm. She always threw everything she had at Frank. It was pretty amusing, and not entirely ineffective.

''Not enough?'' he asked, before throwing some more at her.

Almost immediately, his cousin started cumming. She did so quietly, which was a little disappointing, but she did climax, and that gave Frank a rush of satisfaction. And energy.

He'd almost forgotten exactly how that worked. It wasn't automatic, the way he'd thought he remembered it being. At the moment of climax, all of their defenses shut down. The other person still had to take advantage of the opportunity, though, by drilling a hole in the Libido. Frank rarely did so, especially on the first climax, but had that time.

Wasn't that nominally the whole reason they engaged in incest? Well, yeah. And when Frank was in Rochester, pretending to be a normal grad student, he was often forced to go weeks without using his powers as a result of not having anyone to feed off. True, he was also afraid that someone might find out, but there were various things he'd gotten used to do in the privacy of his bedroom or his bathroom, some of which weren't the least bit perverted, that he had to give up when he didn't have his mother there to feed him energy constantly. Countless little shortcuts that made life more comfortable and convenient. Voracious as her appetite was, though, when he was home, he could let four or five orgasms go by for every one that he used to refuel and still never approach the halfway point.

Sex was the only way to share the vital resource that fueled their wondrous powers, since their Libidos wouldn't allow them to make voluntary transfers. It was not, however, what economists called a zero-sum game. When two of their kind got together, the arousal sped up their regeneration rates considerably. So if they wanted energy, they had to fuck, but when they fucked, they generated enough surplus that, after swapping energy back and forth a few times, everyone could walk away with more than they'd started out with.

There was no need to feel too bad about taking from his cousin, but Frank couldn't do that every time she climaxed—unless he let her return the favor more often than he had any intention of doing. When he was on a roll, his partner could cum a dozen times or more before he'd allow his next orgasm to occur. Sure, if he didn't get a nut every once in a while, it'd be frustrating, but Frank didn't need—or want—anything close to parity. His mother appreciated that more than she'd let on after dinner, too. She probably did think that men shouldn't be ''afraid'' to prioritize their own pleasure, though what made her think fear had anything to do with Frank's habit of delaying his gratification even longer than his partner's was not at all clear. When he started chaining her orgasms together, though, sending her over the edge almost the instant she came down from her previous high, she didn't exactly complain. Nor would Brianna, so long as he remembered not to drain her completely.

While he waited for her Libido to mend itself, he shifted his focus back to TV. They had now moved to the floor. Dom was flat on his back, their mother was riding him cowgirl, while Grandpa Dick crouched behind, one hand on his daughter's shoulder and one on a generous hip. Despite the awkward angle, he seemed to be maintaining a steady pace. The look on his mother's face, curiously, was one of pure delight. Not ecstasy, as it had been earlier, let alone agony, as it probably should have been, but the sort of grin one expected from a child riding a bouncy horse rather than grown woman riding a hard cock. Or two.

Fuck, that was hot. Yet it twisted Frank's stomach in knots as well. Most women would recoil at the thought of taking a cock as fat as his grandfather's in their ass, nevermind doing so while a guy who was only slightly smaller filled her pussy. His mother had not only consented to the joint invasion, though, but lacked the decency to be overwhelmed by it.

In that moment, Frank vowed to never rest until he won his mother over. He would hear her say that he was the best she'd ever had. She could continue to take other lovers from time to time, of course; Frank had no problem with that. He wasn't about to swear off Natalie, or pass up any other opportunities that might present themselves at family gatherings. He would, however, claim the top spot on his mother's list—and not just by default because Dom worked in the city and only came up on the weekends. He was already her primary lover, at least during certain months of the year, but he wanted to be her favorite. To know that she'd never exclude him again, unless it was with his permission. Watching could be fun, after all, especially when she knew she was putting on a performance. He didn't mind sharing, either. Her love of double-penetration didn't bother him in the least. It actually turned him on. Anything she wanted, she could have, as long as she didn't leave him out.

''Should've known that'd be the one thing that could shut you up,'' Brianna said, jarring him out of his reverie. She leaned back, resting her head on his shoulder, and smiled lazily at him. That was just about the cutest thing he'd ever seen. The damn girl hadn't just gotten prettier but younger-looking too. Earlier, he'd decided that she looked around Nat's age. Now, he wasn't so sure. If he didn't know that his cousin was a year older than him, he'd think she was jailbait. Only children had eyes that big, noses that small and round, and skin that soft and smooth. ''Have fun basking in your own glory?'' she asked.

''You're lucky you're so fucking gorgeous, or I might kick you out of bed.''

Brianna tried to laugh but it turned into a cough. ''So you think I'm gorgeous, huh?'' she eventually managed, sounding more vulnerable than he'd have thought possible.

How could it even matter to someone like her if he didn't?

Okay, that was stupid; everyone liked to be desired. His cousin was so unbelievably, heart-stoppingly beautiful, though, that it boggled his mind to hear the need for validation in her voice. Shit, even the real version of her could have any man she wanted, yet here the upgrade was, flattered by his compliment yet afraid it might not be sincere.

''That depends,'' Frank said. ''You think I talk too much?''

Grandpa Dick had once taken Frank to the museum and had needed a nap afterwards because Frank had worn him out with all the questions he'd asked. He'd only been a kid at the time, and a young one at that, but he supposed he hadn't gotten much better over the years. Just started asking better questions and offering a few answers. The one thing Frank could say, however, was that he didn't unleash all of that on just anyone. Until he got to know someone, Frank had very little to say to them. Brianna's chattiness, on the other hand, had never known such limitations. Every time Frank's mother told the museum story, Aunt Liz shared a similar one about Brianna, and those tended to involve total strangers.

''You do occasionally have something interesting to say,'' his cousin replied.

Seeing as she'd already walked the comment back as much as she was ever going to, Frank probably should have gone easy on his cousin. That wouldn't have fun, though.

''Mmmph...that's just...ungh...mean,'' Brianna panted, writhing and squirming against his chest. Even as her body fought to escape, though, she clamped her hands down on his.

Yes, Frank was using his powers, and his cousin had made it clear that nipple play was particularly effective on her, but he was still surprised by just how much of a reaction he was getting. The girl almost seemed to be having a seizure. His mom only got like that after three or four orgasms in as many minutes taxed her ability to endure pleasure.

''You should write a letter to Scarecrow Jim telling him how bad I've been,'' Frank said.

''If you'd stop long enough,'' Brianna managed through bated breaths, ''I might.''

He almost did, just to see how she'd react. Even that slight hesitation made her curse, though, and slam her butt into his crotch punitively. It was a good thing she missed his balls or else he might not have been able to finish her off. At least not so quickly.

Her second orgasm threatened to be as loud as he'd expected the first to be. A good thing, then, that Frank slapped an invisible dome over the bed, sealing in sound waves.

''Wow,'' his cousin said some time later, after her breathing returned. ''You already know you're not the first to do that, but you raised the bar. That was better than cunnilingus.''

''I haven't gone down on you yet.''

Brianna looked over her shoulder at him, eyes blazing and teeth trapping her lower lip. That was almost unbearable. Those plump red beauties really, really needed to find their way down to his cock. Though he supposed he could settle for a kiss.

Actually, that was just what he needed.

Frank spun his cousin around and pulled her right back into his lap, so that she was straddling him. Her eyes went wide, but she offered no resistance. Quite the contrary.

None of the reluctance or awkwardness they'd overcome earlier characterized their second kiss. Frank quickly became hyper-aware of all stimuli. His cousin's lips left his own tingling and filled his mouth with sugar. The sweet, fruity smell of her perfume intoxicated him. After a while, everything got to be a bit overwhelming, and his brain checked out. For long stretches, Frank felt nothing. Then sensation would return, overwhelming him once more.

Yes, he'd experienced all of that the first time, but to a much lesser degree. Perhaps that kiss would have reached similar heights if their grandfather hadn't cut it short, but it hadn't, and Frank was more than grateful for the chance to try again.

It helped that he didn't feel nervous. Frank still had his hang-ups and insecurities even now that he remembered he didn't need the wind to change shape, that the body he wished he could occupy all the time was actually his, in some sense, but remembering the way his mother and his sister argued over who got to spend more time with him did a lot to push them into a corner. He realized now that he didn't have to worry about whether the only women who were worth his time would find him attractive. Might they find his brothers even harder to resist? Sure. He was neither his mother's favorite nor Natalie's. And while one of those women was going to change her mind, if the other never did, that would be fine by Frank. He didn't Brianna to desire him more than she did Dom or Todd, either. All he needed was to know that she'd be a more than willing participant in what was about to unfold. She wasn't leaving any doubt about that, though. Not. At. All.

Besides, they both had a better sense of what was going on now. They could use their powers in any form, but it was easier after switching to the enhanced versions.

Which were the real ones.

It didn't take a spell, cast either by strange nobles in a weird palace or by themselves, to make them look better; it took one to let them to blend in with mere mortals. The flabby form Frank had spent most of his life in was a disguise; the world didn't expect a nerd who sat in front of his computer all day to have huge biceps and toned abs, so he hadn't, except when it was safe to. That his mother and his sister were, until recently, the only ones who'd seen the real him didn't make the other version less of a lie.

Similarly, his mother looked like a middle-aged housewife because that was what she ostensibly was. Todd only got to look so good while pretending to be normal because the mortal world knew him as a Marine. Dom, Natalie, and Brianna were closer to that end of the spectrum, but even they needed to downgrade a bit in order to blend in.

Some part of him wanted to pull away from Brianna, realizing that his feelings were entirely not his own. She was doing something to him; the reason he found his cousin preternaturally irresistible was that she was. That was nothing he could hold against her, though; Frank suddenly remembered that was one of the more common gifts, and it was one that couldn't be turned off. Everywhere she went, whether she wearing her disguise or not, his cousin would draw people to her. Her love life hadn't changed dramatically in college because she'd started dressing differently or because the guys there were less intimidated by her intelligence than the ones in high school. It was more that she'd been a late bloomer. Her powers, even the ones that were more automatic, hadn't manifested until well after puberty.

Dom and Todd had the same gift, though his younger brother's power over women was a little closer to natural. His luck, however, was another story. The kid was actually better than other people at winning coin flips. That made no sense, but there it was. It was like Lady Luck had as much of a crush on him as the girls who'd used to follow his crappy cover band around. Their mother and sister were also unnaturally alluring, Frank realized. Yet they could also work spells of various sorts better than his brothers.

No two immortals were alike, either in the abilities they possessed or when they developed. Frank had no more sex appeal than he should have, based on his looks, but he could manipulate the world around him in ways others could not. He could do the same to flesh and blood, too. That had some very interesting applications inside the bedroom, as well as the obvious ones outside it. He'd once been stupid enough to drive in the sort of snowstorm that Western New York was infamous for, because one of his favorite bands was performing in Buffalo and it was too late to get a refund on the tickets. As anyone could have predicted, he'd gotten into an accident—one so bad that he shouldn't have walked away from it. But while his Libido hadn't recovered for weeks, Frank had managed to mend ribs, restore several pints of blood, and seal a punctured lung without even leaving a scar.

Was it worth being aware that his cousin was supernaturally irresistible? Sure. Was there any point in trying to resist her charm, though? Not really.

So Frank threw himself into the kiss, holding nothing back. Stray thoughts about the nature of existence, or magic, did not distract him. He was going to make Brianna cum again, and he wanted her third orgasm to be even more of a monster than the second.

She did, and it was.

If Frank hadn't placed that bubble around them, her cries would have echoed throughout the entire palace, nevermind waking the brother in the room with them.

''Holy fucking shit,'' his cousin panted in his ear after she came down from her high. ''That was one hell of an orgasm. I don't know if I've ever cum that hard.''

''Next time, I'm not letting such a golden opportunity pass.''

''For what?'' Brianna asked.

Did she not remember yet? ''To take some of your energy.''

She looked confused. Frank considered explaining, then decided it would all come back to her soon enough. He yanked her bikini briefs off in a quick motion that ended in a flourish. The lacy fabric might as well have been a silk napkin in the hand of a fancy waiter.

He glanced down and saw that she was shaved bald. Where her bush should have been, there was instead a fiery tattoo. Frank almost burst out laughing.

Brianna's eyes flicked down to her crotch then returned to his. Her front teeth were digging into her lower lip again, and his insides trembled accordingly. It made no sense for such a small thing to have so big an effect on him, but every time she did that, he felt crippled by lust. ''I've never done this before, you know,'' she said.

''You expect me to believe you're a virgin?''

Brianna snorted. ''I mean with one of our kind.'' With a frown, she added, ''At least, I didn't think so, right up until this very second. Now, I have the sense that I might have fucked Uncle Bobby. I'm not sure that I have, but I can't say that I haven't.'' She ran a hand through her hair. ''How does that make any sense?''

''You're not the only one with that problem,'' Frank said.

''Well that's reassuring,'' she quipped. He'd meant for it to be, though.

''So, Uncle Bobby, huh?'' Frank teased, hoping she'd just let it go. Or that the sludge would go back to doing its job. ''He seems more your mother's type.''

''For sure,'' his cousin replied. ''He started visiting a lot after she got divorced. That much, I definitely remember. It's the bumping uglies part that's got me confused.''

''If so, good for them,'' Frank said.

''I guess,'' Brianna said. ''No, you're definitely right; they're a cute couple. It's just bugging me that I can't figure out whether I'm fucking him behind her back. Or whether she's even sleeping with him in the first place. If she is, and so am I, that's pretty shitty of me, buuuut I'd be lying if I said I wasn't capable of it.''

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
607 Followers