Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandma?" Frank prompted.

"Because that let the Farriers do the same," she replied without slowing her seduction. "Our houses are now tied for the largest in the Court."

His mom started nibbling on his ear. The first bolt of ecstasy, powerful enough to send a cerulean flash of light across the room, made its appearance. Frank nearly climaxed.

"But only one of us needed to grow in order to secure another seat on the Council."

The woman to his right just kept doing what she was doing, and doing well, but his grandmother finally seemed to realize that he wasn't making idle conversation.

Thump-thump, thump-thump went Frank's heart. That was the only sound in the room, aside from his labored breathing and the whisk of his mother's palm gliding over his skin.

In spite of the tension between him and the woman to his left, who just so happened to be her mother, Frank did nothing to discourage her. Even if he didn't love the power his muscular form had over her, and the way nuclear fission seemed to commence inside her Libido when her fingers brushed his fat cock, which he very much did, there'd have been no point. Once she got her hands on her favorite son, there was almost nothing that could keep her from exploring the contours of his body. Her own heart was beating as fast as his, though not because of any standoff with a former president who was trying to send her a covert mission that might or might not be dangerous in the extreme. That was simply what happened every time she touched him, at least now that their relationship had progressed to a new level of intensity, and he'd not have it any other way.

He did, however, force himself to concentrate on his grandmother.

Specifically, her Libido.

Now that he had a better understanding of the possibilities associated with each arcane path, Frank realized that he was capable of something akin to aura reading, though it was the energy used to fuel their powers that he examined rather than a colorful field surrounding them on the physical plane. In a sense, he'd always been capable of that; it was no more difficult than clairvoyance and clairaudience, after all, and he'd been casting scrying spells for years. He'd just never thought to glean anything from a Libido other than how much energy it contained or how much stress it was under. All he had to do, though, was drill a tiny hole and pour a thin streamer insire, rather than simply touching the surface.

That made it sound easier than it was. Some immortals were incapable of casting that spell. No matter how long he lived, Frank would never understand why things that seemed so simple to him were beyond the reach of others; why he couldn't just explain to Todd that growing a second cock was about as complicated as picturing himself with one and investing some energy into bringing that mental image to life. That was the way of things, though.

Once inside his grandmother's Libido, Frank touched her energy with his. A rush of sensation hit him, though not in any physical sense. He felt her nervousness and her misgivings, her guilt and her doubt. Immediately, he understood that she had a variety of reasons for not telling him everything. One of them was that she wasn't sure Frank was completely in her corner, as he already knew. Another was that she was afraid he'd overreact to some of the information. The Glade was not as dangerous as he feared, according to his grandmother, but neither was entirely safe. She didn't know what would happen if he found Iva, either. It didn't seem like she was afraid of his aunt hurting him, though. The big concern was just that she wouldn't tell him anything, making the trip a complete waste of time.

At least, he thought that was what she was feeling. He'd never cast that particular spell before and the results were cruder and more impressionistic than he'd hoped they might be, requiring a good deal of interpretation. If he was right, though, that was pretty reassuring.

"Do you really want to get into the details?" his grandmother asked.

Did she have any idea that he'd reached inside her Libido? Frank didn't think so. That gave him a rush. Noreen was the most powerful immortal he'd ever met, yet he could still get the better of her in some ways. And not just by making her cum.

"I kinda do," he said.

Then his mother fished his cock out of his pants and he kinda didn't.

Amber light flooded his lower body; it was a wonder she didn't burn his member. Meanwhile, the energy inside her Libido went ballistic, causing it to quiver. His shaft did the same and pre-cum oozed out the tip. Being reminded that certain parts of his body had the same effect on his mother as her better assets did on him always gave Frank an intense high.

With a huff, Noreen said, "I don't know what makes that woman tick, alright? I figured it was worth rolling the dice, and I was right. Why that worked, though, is beyond me."

With some effort, Frank forced himself to look to his left. The look of consternation he found there was so sincere that he almost felt bad for his grandmother—a woman who was literally trying to send him to hell. Kaitlin couldn't be as much of a mystery to her as she was making it sound, or she'd never have wrested the presidency away from her, but he could no longer doubt that Noreen had no idea why her rival had allowed House Orwin to grow.

Could it be as simple as Kaitlin caring so much about her daughter's happiness that she was willing to pay a small price politically? It wasn't like House Farrier was going lose its second seat on the Council. She had no reason to welcome the Orwins securing one of the runoffs, but if it came from House Donacello rather than the Goldsteins, then the balance of power would remain unaltered. The real question then was how popular their allies were with the common folk. And that was something Frank could worry about later.

When his mother wasn't stroking his cock.

"If you don't want to go, don't go," she told him. The light emanating from her eyes had grown softer, no longer threatening to sear flesh or set the quilt gathered above his knees aflame. Her hunger for her son remained, though, and wouldn't fade anytime soon.

He turned to face her. "Aren't you supposed to tell me I won't get any unless I agree?"

"Probably," she said, avoiding her own mother's gaze. Then, before anyone else could say anything, she kissed him within an inch of his immortal life.

It was simultaneously the most passionate and most tender kiss they'd ever shared. Even before he'd broken something inside her, causing her to go crazier over him than she ever had Dom, his mother had always come on strong. Of late, her kisses were a blistering assault. Somehow, though, she managed a little restraint. Not much, but some.

Waves of heat crashed into him, bringing pleasure rather than pain. Pleasure, and weightlessness. He almost felt detached from his body. On some level, Frank recognized the spell; that was his old friend warm euphoria. Yet his mother had dialed up to eleven.

"Okay, enough of that," Noreen said. She must have tapped her daughter on the shoulder because Frank felt her weight shift, and might even have sensed motion to his left, then a few seconds later his favorite pair of lips abandoned him. Reluctantly, though; his favorite pair of eyes were filled with sorrow and apology. "She might not be willing to hold this hostage," his grandmother said, pulling his cock away from his mother, "but I am."

When had Noreen moved down the mattress, kneeling by his legs? Oh, right. That kiss.

"Agree to go find Iva and my mouth will find its way onto this bad boy," she told him.

"You could send one of my brothers," Frank replied.

"Why would we do that?" his grandmother asked, as if there was a `we' involved. Did she not realize that the woman she'd called in for backup was on his side?

"Everyone here knows they're better at first impressions," Frank told her. That wasn't a way of fishing for compliments, nor was it said out of jealousy. Once upon a time, it might have been. He no longer cared about that, though. He just recognized that if the family needed someone to seduce a total stranger, he objectively wasn't the best man for the job.

That didn't make him inferior to his brothers, no matter what they said or Frank used to think; there were plenty of things he was better at—including pleasuring women who actually gave him a chance. Getting them to do so in the first place, though? That was an entirely separate skill, and his ability to amplify physical sensation was of no help.

Dylan was the first non-Orwin to spread her legs for him since he'd discovered who and what he was, and she was still family. Granted, so was Iva, in more or less the same way, but he hadn't grown up with her. There'd been no need to break the ice with his cousin. Would this aunt of his even believe that her brother's blood flowed through his veins? Cindy had made it pretty clear that Frank didn't look like he had any Farrier in him, and Gus wouldn't be there to back up his story. She'd have to trust the word of a stranger.

Of course, another thing Frank was good at was scrying, and that could come in handy. His brothers might not even be able to track her down. His understanding, based entirely on secondhand accounts, was that the Glade was bigger than all the seasonal courts combined.

"She's not like most women," Noreen said as she slowly started to prime Frank's pump.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

"We've met her," his mother chimed in. The look on her face was one of regret, or at least apprehension. That simple statement of fact felt like betrayal to her. Frank felt a surge of affection at her loyalty, coupled with the need to assure her that she'd done no wrong.

"She can't have been gone long," his grandmother explained.

"I see," Frank said as Noreen lowered herself to his helmet. The pre-cum he'd secreted for his mother disappeared sloooowly as his grandmother swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock. His eyes rolled back in his head and he forgot whatever else he'd meant to say.

"There's no way she'd tell either of them anything," Noreen said after releasing him from her oral cavity. Handling his cock like a joystick, she pointed pointed the tip at his mother and thereby offered to let her play for a little while. "I don't know that she'd let them walk away with their balls still attached," she added while his mother got into position.

Frank snorted. "She sounds...pleasant."

"Dom can be a little aggressive," his mom added, giving no indication that she saw that as a good thing. A month or so ago, Frank wouldn't have expected their mother to admit, however tacitly, that it was even possible to resist Dom's advances. Yet he found himself more amused than anything. "And Todd's not much better, even if he less menacing."

Menacing!

Of course, the problem had never been that she didn't know what her son was; it was that she didn't have a problem with his predatory nature. That she was, in fact, drawn to it. Nonetheless, Frank was surprised to hear her use that word, and in that tone.

"You mean she likes her men to be less assertive?" Frank teased.

"The rumor is that she's not into men of any kind," Noreen informed him.

"Though if anyone can straighten her out, it's you," his mother said before bending down to engulf the head of his cock. Even if Noreen hadn't chosen that exact moment to take one of his balls in her mouth, Frank would have gasped, shuddered, and died of a heart attack.

Well, maybe not that last part. Thankfully.

"I don't think that's how it works," he managed. A lot of guys thought that "lesbian" was just a word for a woman who hadn't been fucked by the right guy yet. Or someone who was particularly open to MFF threesomes. It didn't really surprise him, given other views of hers, that his mother also had a hard time believing that it was possible for anyone to not want the sort of hyper-traditional, power-imbalanced, heterosexual relationship that society conditioned them to seek out. He wasn't about to lecture her, though. Not while she was sucking his dick. He was just a pedantic motherfucker who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Noreen backed away from his sac. "Don't try to have sex with her, then," she told him as she dragged the pad of one finger over a testicle, unleashing a small bolt of pure ecstasy. "Befriend her if you can. Deceive her if you must. Resort to violence, though only if necessary. Just find a way to make her talk. I must know what her mother is up to."

"Fine," Frank said through gritted teeth, without really meaning to. Perhaps it was only inevitable that he'd grant his grandmother's request, but he hadn't meant to give in so readily. The two of them were making it hard to argue, though. If hours passed before any of them spoke another word, aside from various muttered curses, desperate pleas, and soft encouragement, that would be fine by him. All that mattered, at that moment, was that Noreen's mouth rejoin his mother's in stimulating some part of his genitalia.

She did.

It was amazing.

Porn had convinced Frank that the double blowjob was a terrible idea. On screen, at least, it seemed like the guy had no hope of enjoying himself because every time one woman started to pick up steam, she'd pass him off to the other. He'd always imagined that to be incredibly frustrating, assuming that the only reason for was that it kept the guy from cumming prematurely. With mortal men, that was a legitimate concern. They didn't have the staying power of his kind, nor the ability to rally after an orgasm. He had the same gripes with pornographic fellatio performed by a single starlet. All that spitting, gagging, smacking the guy's cock against her face, and other bullshit that kept her from just doing what worked for thirty fucking seconds at a time? That had to be delaying tactics. Or because someone thought there was a visual appeal. The one girlfriend who'd tried to please Frank by replicating what she'd seen on the internet had failed miserably, and then decided that it wasn't worth trying to please him if the only approach she knew anything about wasn't going to work, which was super awesome. Whatever the reason double blowjobs had never appealed to Frank in theory, though, he didn't mind them in practice. To put it mildly.

The two of them couldn't have worked together like that very often, but it didn't show. Their movements were in almost perfect harmony, with one another and his desires. Frank had to tap one or the other on the shoulder or back of the head from time to time, but that held true even when they went down on him individually and thus was no knock against tag-teaming. There was also a lot to be said for having one woman lick his sac or suck on a ball while the other worked his sensitive glans and jerked his shaft.

As there was for watching them kiss while continuing to use their hands.

At the time, Brianna's comment about how everyone seemed to assume that all women were bi-flexible had rung true. That the girl who'd levied the charge was open to munching carpet herself had blunted the criticism, perhaps, but not by much. Frank still didn't want to perpetuate that problem. If the two of them chose to focus all their efforts on him, doing nothing at all for one another, he'd have been okay with that—especially if they didn't mind that there'd therefore be more in it for him. Yet he couldn't deny that seeing his mother make out with his grandmother did something to him that he couldn't explain.

"You didn't think she was open to that, did you?" Noreen asked after pulling away, one hand still in her daughter's hair. "I bet you'd like to see us go down on each other."

"Mom," the other woman said with an impatient tone, head tilted just so.

"Not until after you finish with me," Frank said, ignoring his mother's protest. He never felt good about doing that, but she was training him to ignore his instincts in order to appear as though he was acting on what she assumed his instincts to be.

That it was possible to grant consent beforehand to things that it would seem like one objected to in the moment was still a concept that Frank struggled with, but ignoring his reservations made his mother happy, so it was worth doing so. He'd always told himself that there was nothing he wouldn't do for her. With each passing day, that was getting closer to being true. He might never be fully comfortable with some of the things he had to do to make her believe he was the sort of man she needed him to be, but so what?

Noreen pumped her eyebrows at him, in perfect sync with the movement of her small fist. "Guess we'd better get back to work, then, Ellie," she said. With that, his grandmother finally opened her robe, giving Frank a good look at her twins. He genuinely could not comprehend their size, even though his eyes had been gravitating towards her chest since she'd arrived. As she'd said, they were even larger than before. Her nipples and areola had darkened as well, and the latter covered more of her expansive sweater meat than Frank remembered. There was milk leaking out of the former, which made a different fluid leak out of his cock. "I wonder if your son would like to titty-fuck us?" she asked his mother.

"That would be most unlike him," came the reply.

They couldn't have looked more alike in that moment. It didn't matter that their physiques were quite different, or that one had curly hair and the other straight. Green eyeshadow or smoky, bright red lips or dark, they had the exact same expression.

"Have you gotten bigger?" Noreen asked as she wrapped her pillows around him.

"Maybe," Frank said. It looked that way to him too, but he hadn't measured himself in a while. Ever since that shower with his mom, he'd been a different man. He'd figured that if he liked what he saw in the mirror more than before, that was just because he'd gained confidence—in the sense of what the word actually meant. It did seem like the stronger an immortal was, though, the more they defied mortal biology, and his Libido had been slowly expanding as the women of House Orwin, his mother most of all, did their best to keep him filled beyond maximum capacity almost all of the time. "That a problem?"

His grandmother laughed. "Not at all."

A non-material ruler appeared, allowing Frank to measure himself without interrupting his grandmother. "Nine inches," he said, feeling a little disappointed. That was bigger, yes, but only by half an inch. A repeat of their stupid contest would see Frank tying for last, rather than occupying that slot all by himself. Whoopty-freaking-doo.

"Thicker too," Noreen said approvingly.

The ruler became a measuring tape and Frank checked his circumference. At nearly eight inches, he was as thick as a freaking soda can. Or near enough as made no difference. Fuck. He might not be as long as some guys, especially his fellow immortals, but that was some serious girth. It was a wonder that Liz was nearly as fond of Frank's monster as his mother was, despite a more closed-off personality. That her favorite position was anal.

"Is it really?" his mother asked, seeing the translucent band.

"A bit," Frank confirmed.

She smiled as she caressed a bicep that might also be a little bigger but probably wasn't. "I thought you felt bigger than your grandfather, but I wasn't sure."

Like her son, it seemed, she didn't trust her perception because so much had changed in the past few weeks. That didn't exactly surprise Frank. He loved hearing it, though. With a faint grin, he turned towards his mother, grabbed the back of her head with a disembodied hand, and pulled her in for passionate kiss. Meanwhile, his actual hand returned to her ass.