Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You learned that trick from me," his grandmother observed.

Frank nodded. "And have been using it on your daughters ever since."

"Not as mercilessly, I hope," she said as she ran a finger around a still tender nipple. "Ellie doesn't have the patience and Lizzie never understood that suffering can be sweet."

On neither count was she entirely correct, though he understood why she might think so. "Need another minute?" Frank asked, trailing a finger over sensitized as though it were a dry leaf and thereby making her shudder. "Or can I move on to your hips?"

Fretting at her lower lip, Noreen said, "Will you think less of me if I ask you to skip ahead a bit?" A small foot rose to his chest and pretty little toes teased tufts of hair. "I've heard all about your full body routine, and one of these days you're going to have to show me the extended version, but I don't think we have time for that just now." She jerked a thumb at his mother, who had rolled onto her side. "This one's looking pretty lively."

"Take your time," his mother said, though Frank knew that was only half sincere.

"Alright, then," he told Noreen, reaching down to grab her other leg so he could prop them both up on his shoulders. That let him hold her meaty calves, which both stupefied and excited him, in his hands. It also lifted her hips off the mattress slightly, guaranteeing that he'd enter her at just the right angle to stimulate her G-spot. "Let's do this."

He leaned forward a bit, making her huge breasts balloon against her thighs, and tried not to let his head do what pumpkins did when that strange "comedian" brought his sledgehammer down on them. Then he used spectral hands to guide himself to her moist opening.

"Mmmm," his grandmother moaned as his bulbous head parted her labia.

Once he felt her juices on his foreskin, Frank drove his hips forward in a mighty thrust, burying himself to the hilt. Noreen shrieked and her breasts bounced up against her chin. Nonetheless, there was a smile on her face a moment later. "I was expecting you to go slower this time," she said with playful tone. Chiding, perhaps, but playful as well.

"You want me to?" Frank asked.

"I trust you'll make it memorable no matter what pace you set."

"Be even more memorable if you let me double-penetrate you."

A wan smile appeared. "Maybe next time."

That earned her a kiss on the top of her foot, followed by a very slow retreat of his fat cock. Frank decided to opt for a medium pace, combining quick thrusts with glacial pushes and unhurried backstrokes. Whether he drove into his grandmother fast or made every bit of friction count, however, he got the sort of reaction he was after.

All without a single bolt of ecstasy.

Those would show up soon enough. At least until her second orgasm, though, Frank wanted to keep things strictly physical. He played around with his grandmother's sensitivity some, but mostly just gave her a good old-fashioned dicking.

"You're fucking amazing," his grandmother proclaimed some time later, staring up at him with eyes that could start a fire. Her humongous breasts heaved as she fought for breath.

"I keep telling him that," his mother said. "He thinks I'm just gassing him up."

"Better than the first time," Noreen added. Her head was rolled back, her eyes shut, and the quilt was bunched up in her fists. Inside, she clamped down hard, though Frank couldn't have said whether that was to slow the pummeling she hadn't realized had already come to a stop or to prevent his retreat. "Better than someone your age should be capable of."

"Better than Dad," his mother said.

"Maybe," his grandmother allowed without taking her eyes off him. That claim seemed to get real consideration. Whatever conclusion she reached, however, she kept to herself.

"You weren't half bad yourself," Frank said, earning a smack on the forearm.

In truth, though, he'd only sorta been joking. Did it feel good to be inside her? Of course. Her pussy was tight and warm and wet, and she had masterful control over her inner muscles. The best part, however, was watching her squirm, hearing her moan, and just knowing that neither his uncle nor his grandfather had ever made her cum as often or as hard. Having sex with her was nothing like making love to his mother. How could it be? Frank only felt complete when the two of them were as one.

"Can I play with him for a little longer?" Noreen asked his mother.

"Only if I can join you."

"You'd better," Frank said.

His mother alternated between pressing herself up against him, caressing his back with her hand while using a spectral mouth to suck on his balls, and leaning down to hold her mother's tits whenever Frank threatened to transfer too much momentum to them.

At his urging, she even sucked on Noreen's nipples after Frank leaned back and gave those huge wonders room to hang free. While she did that, he summoned a few ghostly appendages of his own to lick, suck, and finger-fuck various parts of her body. It turned out, though, that he couldn't maintain them. He was too distracted by the sight of his mother suckling from her mother's teats. When milk started dribbling down her chin, Frank lost it.

He blasted his grandmother's womb with hot cum, reloaded, then did it again. And again. After filling her to overflowing, he withdrew and deposited the rest on her stomach. A pearly, glistening pool formed on her taut abdomen.

"Don't blame me if you're feeling a bit drained," his grandmother said with a smile. "You prolonged your own orgasm that time."

"I guess I did," Frank said as he scratched the back of his head. "Oops."

"Let mommy clean up after you," his mother said before sliding down from a huge breast to the jizz on her mother's flat belly. Watching her lap it up like a cat with a saucer of milk made Frank's head spin. He reached over and fondled her fat ass while she did.

Playing with her daughter's hair lazily, Noreen said, "You two need some alone time."

"Are you sure?" Frank asked.

"Yeah. I've left my husband alone with the baby for long enough as it is." She turned to her daughter and asked, "What is it about changing diapers that men find so baffling?"

"I think they just pretend to be clueless," his mother replied, "so that we'll do all the work." She gave Frank a look that almost made him forget they were lovers in addition to mother and son. "When your time comes, you better not pull that nonsense."

Frank assured her that he wouldn't while trying to unhear the "with me" that she'd quietly tacked onto the end. His heart started beating faster and faster.

A smile on her lips, Noreen got out of bed and restored her robe. Frank climbed down after her but didn't bother dressing. Then he realized how unwieldy his cock was and donned a pair of boxers. "Is there anything else I need to know?" he asked his grandmother.

"Only that you have my deepest gratitude," she replied, placing a hand on his chest.

"Seriously. I hate to somber the mood," he continued, aware that there was no such verb, "but a few pointers would be greatly appreciated."

With a sigh, Noreen said, "I've never been there."

"Really?"

"I told you, I grew up in the real world. Until we were exiled, that's all I ever saw. I knew about the Garden and the Glade, but none of us had any interest in visiting."

"Not even heaven?"

His grandmother rolled her eyes. "The sunlit couldn't be more arrogant. If you don't fall to your knees and worship them, they became wrathful. Be happy Iva's in the Glade."

With a snort, Frank said, "Are the moonlit any better?"

"Some of them will make you tremble in fear, others will tempt you into debauchery, but, for the most part, all they want is to get people to stop worshiping the sunlit."

"Huh." Frank supposed that made sense, but it wasn't what he'd expected.

The look his grandmother gave him was hard to describe. She somehow managed to imbue it with tons of sympathy, adoration, and familial love. "Thanks for doing this."

"No problem," he said, hoping that there wouldn't be.

Noreen nodded then gave him a parting kiss.

After she left, his mother curled a finger at him, beckoning him back to bed. "I have something to give you," she said as she produced a gold pendant from somewhere or other. After joining her atop the mattress, he saw that it was shaped like a leaf. With nimble fingers, his mom unclasped the chain, reached behind his neck, then closed the circle again.

They shared a kiss that put all others to shame. The Court collapsed, becoming no larger than that bedroom. His whole body tingled and Frank forgot everything that had led up to that moment as well as the task ahead of him. Past and future alike ceased to exist. Across all of time and space, there was nothing but his mother's kiss and the things it made him feel. Concern, adoration, and romantic love; euphoria, weightlessness, and empowerment.

Her silky hair caressed one palm while a huge breast weighed the other down nicely. That berry scent of hers, so similar to Liz's yet so different, delighted Frank and made blood rush to his head. Her low yet enthusiastic moans sent shivers down his spine. The hands on his back went from gentle to needy, first caressing then squeezing and scratching.

Just as Frank sensed that they couldn't continue without him forcing his mother onto her back and pushing his way inside her, he broke away. There would be more of that, and soon, but not just yet. "What's this for?" he asked, holding up the leaf pendant.

"To bring you back Autumn," his mother said, caressing one of his biceps.

"Right, but what's it do?"

"Do?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Remind you of me, I should hope."

"So it's not enchanted?"

His mother sighed and gave him a quick kiss. "It's just a token of my affection. I had hoped that was enough to make it magical in your eyes."

"Of course it is," Frank told her before delivering a few kisses of his own. "I'm sorry. Maybe I've just read too many fantasy novels where the hero's given a magical sword before he embarks on his quest." A few more kisses. "That sort of nonsense."

"You wouldn't have had to explain that to Liz," she replied with a frown.

"Who?"

Pinching his bottom, his mom said, "The woman who's warmed your bed most every night you've spent here?" She held her hand flat a few inches above her head. "About yea high? Long black hair, brown eyes, big ol' beak of a nose?"

That made it his turn to pinch her bum. "You saying she's ugly?"

"Well, compared to her sister."

Frank laughed. "Well, so's everyone else alive. High bar to clear."

"Is it?" his mother asked. "I suppose she does have nice skin."

With inhuman dexterity, and some defiance of gravity, Frank maneuvered them into the cowgirl position. She might prefer doggy, but nothing pleased him more than having his mother on top of him, all his favorite parts within easy reach. He also liked being able to look into her eyes while they made love. Besides, she'd gotten a good double-dicking earlier; it wasn't like her needs were going unmet. Nor would they ever, on his watch.

After his head disappeared inside her, taking her breath away, Frank stopped. That wasn't easy, as her warm embrace made his body cry out for more, but making her wait was one of his favorite things in the world. He did, however, kiss her before she could fill her lungs. When he was sure that a lack of oxygen was making her light-headed, he relented.

"You'd better come back," his mother panted.

He pushed a few more inches up into her. Enough to make her cum.

"I'm going to be so lonely without you," she told him after the spasms subsided.

"Whatever shall you do?" Frank asked, giving her a gentle slap on the ass.

A devilish grin appeared. "Mostly my father, but Dom too I'm sure."

His cock twitched against her silky lining. Frank actually liked hearing her talk like that, now. Rather than making him jealous, it simply reminded him of the men he'd edged out, who'd once made him feel inferior. And of his mother's insatiable appetite.

"Make sure Todd pitches in."

She bit the air in front of his face. That was probably supposed to be at least a little threatening, but mostly Frank just found it adorable. He tightened his grip on her ass, pulled most of his length back out, then thrust up again, this time passing the halfway point.

His mother spiraled off into orgasm once more.

Figuring that was about the time she'd start to fight back, Frank numbed himself. Sure enough, a wave of supernatural stimulation crashed into him an instant later, and then another. Each broke upon his shore, with little effect. Hardly her best effort.

Hands and mouths appeared, tending to his mother's feet and ankles, her hips and the insides of her wrists, behind her ears and all down the sides of her neck, and, most of all, her huge breasts and sensitive nipples. As for the place where life began, Frank launched waves of euphoria past her cervix and into her womb. He did not, however, provide any more dick. His mother was going to have to beg for that, he decided.

Beg she did, and in short order.

His mother got what she wanted from him. She always did. Frank tested her patience along the way, though. By fractions of an inch, he advanced. Every now and then, he pulled most of the way out and started over. Two steps forward, three steps back, until her whimpering grew unbearable. Then Frank picked up the pace, though not by much. When she tried to end the game by pushing down hard, he slowed her descent through both physical and supernatural means, preventing her from taking any more inside.

"Have you no mercy?" she asked, eyes gleaming. Her insides writhed and her hips rolled in a semicircle. "All the way in, baby. Please. Give Mommy that big, fat cock."

At long last, Frank completed his journey. Several bolts of ecstasy zapped his mother's G-spot as his shaft rubbed against the spongy flesh. Her eyes bulged, nearly falling out of their sockets, and she gasped for air. Everything down there tightened up, causing him to do the same. Then she started to spasm uncontrollably and they climaxed together.

For a while after that, they simply stared at each other. Occasionally, one or the other would send waves of euphoria or bolts of ecstasy against their lover, or exchange soft kisses.

Then they started to get handsy again. They grabbed at each other, squeezing and caressing all the obvious parts as if discovering one another's bodies for the first time.

"I don't want you to leave," his mother said a lifetime later.

A sad smile answered her. "I think it's too late for that now."

"I know," she said. "And, in a way, I'm glad you're going. There's no one better, and this could be her chance to retake the presidency. I'm just gonna be so sick with worry."

"I can handle the Glade," Frank said. "You said so yourself."

"I did, and I meant it," his mother told him. "But moms worry. It's what we do."

He kissed her, soft and deep. Minutes ticked past before his tongue darted forward. Their hearts beat as one, faster and faster, yet they refused to pick up the pace.

"I love you, Mom," Frank said after their lips parted.

"I love you too, sweetie," she replied. "So much it scares me." Wasn't that his line? He couldn't remember if he'd said it aloud to her, but he'd thought it countless times.

Unsure what to say to that, Frank initiated another kiss and started thrusting up into her. Soon, he had his mother on her back, one hand on her throat, and he was pulverizing her pussy. When tears welled up in her eyes, he pinched her nipples, twisting them violently, and made her scream so loud his ears nearly burst. Then he fucked her even harder, making her ejaculate as wildly as her mother had earlier. He didn't slow down the slightest bit until after her third consecutive orgasm, which nearly destroyed her Libido.

Even then, he didn't indulge in the full-body seduction he loved treating her to. She'd respond better to that later, after her hunger went from ravenous to peckish. Besides, he'd really grown to love the sight of her huge breasts bouncing about wildly as he jackhammered into her, the sounds she made as she rolled straight from one orgasm into another, and the searing amber light that poured out of her eyes. His mother loved when he went buck wild on her and he loved seeing her reaction. When it became clear that she needed a brief break, then, all Frank did was give a few slow and deliberate pumps, aimed upward to grind against her G-spot, rather than continuing at a pace of a couple hundred pumps per minute.

That hardly counted as letting up, though, because he decided after the second thrust to see if it was possible to make every single one bring her to climax. So Frank heightened his mother's sensitivity to pleasure and sheathed his cock in pure ecstasy. Five orgasms in as many pushes later, he declared the experiment a success. They hadn't all been intense, but he had indeed gotten her off with every advance, which was beyond exhilarating.

"My master is good to me," she said with a lazy smile when Frank finally decided to give her a proper break. The look on her face was to die for. He'd never seen such adulation. Such awe. Back when he'd still envied Dom, he'd done so because their mother thought he could do no wrong and felt unbridled lust for him. That was nothing compared to what she felt for Frank. There was plenty of lust there, too; if not for her continued belief that Liz deserved some company until Bobby returned, she'd never let him out of her bed. It was much more than, though. His mother was looking up at him the way Frank knew he was looking at her—like she couldn't believe someone so perfect actually existed.

"You really don't have to call me that," Frank said, breaking the act.

Sighing, his mom told him, "I know, sweetie. Think of it as a game. Like that one you used to play, with the weird dice?" She pressed her lips to his. "I don't really see you that way. I wouldn't want to see you that way. There's something inside me that just goes crazy when you pretend." She nibbled at his beard. "I know you wish it didn't. I can't help it, though. That comes from a deep place. It's more primal than rational."

In other words, she knew it was all an act and didn't care.

A huge weight lifted from Frank's shoulders. He'd have been willing to carry it for her, finding that it wasn't so unbearable after all, but knowing that he didn't have to sell it completely was a real relief. In the back of his mind, Frank had worried that their relationship might tear at the seams if his mother ever realized that he was still the same guy, with the same frustrations about societal norms regarding gender. He'd done his best not to dwell on that, but the concern had been there. And probably still should be, to some extent, but she'd just told him that as long as he did his best to keep up the act, she'd be happy.

"I understand," he said. Then he kissed her. And started pumping his hips.

"Cum for me, baby," his mom said some time later. "Fill me up. Give me a baby."

Somehow, he managed to keep going even though a part of him screamed that he had to stop. It helped that he was so close to an orgasm. "I don't think that's a great idea."

"Please?"

"The strictures," he said through gritted teeth.

"Fuck the strictures. They don't enforce `em."

"Are you sure?"

She didn't reply. Because how could she be?

"What about the Council?" he asked as he moved closer and closer to the brink.

"You're right," she said. "At least while Kaitlin's in charge."

That was it. He couldn't hold out any longer. Frank turned his head to the side and howled as a monster orgasm overtook him. As if to ensure that not a single drop escaped, his mom wrapped her thighs around his waist and squeezed hard enough to lower his pants size. Her vadge constricted and writhed, coaxing cum out of him the way one might wring water from a damp towel. Frank's vision blurred and he lost track of time.