Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

"You two," Noreen laughed as she bobbed up and down.

Frank did his best to ignore her. That wasn't easy, though, as she was giving him an abbreviated version of the routine he'd enjoyed so much on the train. His path to peak stimulation was brief, and his grandmother didn't keep him suspended in sweet suffering for long, but Frank still enjoyed himself more than any guy had a right to. The woman kissing him had as much to do with that as the one squeezing him between her tits, but she failed to convince him that she was the only one in existence and that made him feel guilty.

But then his mother took over and made everything Noreen had done seem paltry. He didn't quite forget about his grandmother, but he remembered where his loyalties lay.

The two had a similar technique, to be sure. They even used the same supernatural flourishes, from the milky lube to the spectral mouths sucking on balls and cap while their breasts squeezed, caressed, and warmed his shaft. It even stood to reason that the one had taught the other how it was done. The student had become the master, however.

Did Noreen have bigger breasts? Yes. Was that relevant? Somewhat. That wasn't enough to offset his mother's many advantages, however, one of which was simply who she was—his raison d'etre. Everything she did had more meaning simply because she did it.

It wasn't just that, though. Frank genuinely preferred her approach, which wasn't quite identical to her mother's. She was a little more interested in pleasing rather than teasing him. Noreen had gone easy on the orgasm denial this time, but his mother did even less to make him suffer. She obviously wanted him to enjoy every moment of being squeezed between her breasts, and enjoy it he did. As did she, which only made the experience all the more pleasurable. His grandmother had taken pride in her work, at no point making it seem like a chore, but she'd still been a woman on a mission. His mother stared into his eyes soulfully, smiling, and Frank would have believed her if she'd said that she hoped he'd hold out for another hour. That was true even before he summoned a few hands and mouths to make love to everything from her fat ass down to her pretty little feet.

The eventual orgasm was one of the most powerful he'd ever experienced, at her hand or any other. Unsurprisingly, it blasted him right out of his body.

From a state of infinite contentment, the detached consciousness gazed down upon mother and daughter as the man lying between them showered them in cum. They laughed as each sticky strand shot forth, landing atop their breasts or dangling from their cheeks. Soon, his goo coated them from forehead to ribcage. The entity would not have thought it possible for one guy to produce so much jizz in such a short period of time but did not concern itself overmuch with the extended ejaculation. Perhaps it derived some satisfaction, vicariously, from the smiles and laughter of the two women, but only because they were enjoying themselves so much that even an unemotional being caught the infection.

When Frank returned to his body, euphoria and exhaustion greeted him. Endorphins flooded his system and he couldn't have wiped the grin off his face if he tried, yet he was vaguely aware that some of his equipment was a little overtaxed. It would only take a few more contractions of his testicles to cause pain. That'd be easy enough to prevent if he didn't feel so lethargic. Part of him wanted to lay like that forever, staring at the mess he'd made and the smiles his cum couldn't cover up. Another part just wanted to sleep.

"You see what you did?" his mom asked, pointing at a pearly rope that dangled from her cheek without daring to lift her eyelids more than the tiniest bit. When it fell, she caught it with a quick motion then stuck her finger in her mouth and slurped. That she couldn't really see anything didn't seem to matter. "Aren't you going to apologize?"

"Sorry?" Frank said breathlessly. He should have been used to prolonged orgasms by that point. Indeed he was, to a degree, but they had milked him good.

The result was both unsettling and beauteous. Intellectual impulses his mother needed him to check fought their way to the fore, only to be beaten back again. That some women enjoyed playing the only role a misogynist had carved out for them hardly countered the argument that facials were inherently demeaning—that indeed denigration was the entire point. Yet Frank didn't accept that view. He understood it, and found it more than a little persuasive, but ultimately decided that it wasn't for others to say that the two of them should have felt cheapened or disrespected. Especially since feelings of adoration grew in Frank the longer he looked at them. Were their faces prettier when there wasn't a gloppy sheen on top of them? Perhaps. Those smiles, though. They'd made a little game of it, seeing who would take herself out of the line of fire first, then who his last shot would land on after it became clear that neither was going anywhere. What was the harm in that?

"I think we should make him give us more," Noreen said without opening her eyes any more than Frank's mother had. Yet she too scooped some off and swallowed it. Then came another glob, which she sucked on slowly, moaning as she did. "I just love how it tastes."

The groan Frank let out might have been one of protest.

If it was, though, then he was glad they paid it no mind.

After cleaning themselves up with a thought, they set about harvesting another crop. This time, they didn't use their beautiful big breasts—just their warm mouths.

Yet it still only took his grandmother thirty seconds to push him over the edge again. That did actually bring slight discomfort, particularly since she didn't stop until after she'd swallowed at least dozen gulps, and all that suction overstimulated his sensitive glans, but it delivered even more pleasure. The chemicals floating in his brain made it impossible to heed the protests coming from between his legs. His balls could threaten to go on strike all they wanted; his grandmother was going to get what she wanted either way.

"I hope that was enough," Frank said some time later. She'd spent more time swallowing her reward than earning it. The clamor was getting louder now and he thought he might actually refuse to squirt out more if she did decide that a half gallon was insufficient.

"For now," she said, passing him off to his mother with a smile.

How he'd manage to cum for her at that point, Frank wasn't quite sure. He would, though. For her, he'd always find a way. He'd sooner die than fail her.

As before, she was less insistent than his grandmother. Bobbing up and down slowly, taking no more than the head in, she made love to him with her eyes. Meanwhile, the tips of her fingers gently worked his sac, telling the workers that their grievances had been heard and that they'd get plenty of vacation time later in the year. That must have assuaged them, because when she finally started to coax more cum out of her son, he offered her even more than he had his grandmother without experiencing any cramps.

"Fuck, Mom," he panted, pulling tightly on her hair. "Fuuu-uh!"

While the only woman who mattered swallowed every ounce of another mighty load, Noreen moved up beside him, teased his chest and abs with the tip of one finger and nuzzled her face in his beard. "Your grandfather would be spent by now. You know that?"

That was bullshit. It had to be. Richard was stronger than Frank, and with that woman for a wife, the had to have more experience pushing himself past mere biological limitations.

Still, Frank didn't mind hearing that he had more to offer than their beloved Dickie.

When his mother finished, she gave his cock such an affectionate yet innocent kiss that all three of them laughed aloud. It was the sort of thing generally reserved for small children, who found great delight in the loud smacking of lips.

Then, without a word, Noreen slid off the bed and tossed the robe that no longer served a purpose to the floor. "C'mere, you," she told Frank's mother, pulling her to her feet.

A defiant look appeared then vanished. It took a moment, but his mother seemed to decide that she liked being bossed around by women as well as men.

That went into his mental collection alongside the cum shots. As the extreme facials had, seeing his mother get turned on by a little manhandling tightened his throat. Frank quieted his objections, however. Nothing would ever excite him like his mother's arousal. It didn't matter what the cause was, only that her eyes were glowing and her Libido thumping.

Her stained lingerie went up in a puff of crimson smoke and a nervous laugh passed through her lips. Her mother grabbed her and spun her around roughly. If not for a stabilizing hand on her shoulder, she might have topped over. As she recovered her balance, his grandmother hooked her thumbs in her panties then pushed them down her hips in a jerky motion. When her fat ass slowed the descent, Noreen dropped to her haunched, took the lacy fabric between her teeth, and ripped them away from her daughter's body.

Twin pairs of brown eyes met Frank's, bathing him in amber. They might be having fun with each other, which was good, but it was nice to know that they'd not forgotten him.

Eons passed as Frank and his mother continued to lose themselves in one another's eyes.

Meanwhile, Noreen drew her hand back then delivered a surprisingly gentle slap to the round ass in front of her face. It had moved so fast, only slowing down at the last second, that Frank had expected a deafening thunderclap. Yet while there might not have been a lot of force behind the blow, it still produced shockwaves that reduced Frank to a blithering idiot. The soft yelp his mother let out, before wiggling her hips as if to shake off a sting she couldn't possibly have felt, brought him even closer to the edge. He loved that little routine.

Before she'd quite finished reacting to the smack, her mother leaned forward and sank her teeth into one alabaster orb. Then quickly slid her face between her daughter's cheeks and started performing analingus. Rather vigorously, too, from the looks of it.

"Mom!" the younger woman squealed. She stumbled forward a half-step but the other followed. That was apparently enough to make his mother drop any objections. She reached back and planted a hand on Noreen's head, holding her in place. The most delicious sounds began to pass through her lips and she writhed against her mother sensually. "I thoughts...you weren't big on...," she tried to say but couldn't finish.

For his part, Frank was masturbating furiously. He couldn't imagine anything sexier than seeing his grandmother pleasure his mother like that. Except, of course, anything that involved his mother climaxing as a result of his efforts, but they'd be headed there soon enough. He actually hoped that his grandmother finished the job. His mom was so close already, judging by the state of her Libido, that it would be a shame to pass the baton.

And there it was.

The orgasm Noreen guided her through was modest, barely enough to make her eyelids flutter, but that didn't make it any less wondrous to behold. If anything, the blink-and-you'll-miss-it nature of her magical moment made it all the more precious. Her Libido resembled a flower in bloom more than a volcano erupting, which made Frank sigh wistfully.

After drawing herself up to her full height, such as it was, Noreen said, "I've no particular interest in having anyone knock on my back door." Her hands ran up and down her daughter's prominent posterior as she said this, caressing without squeezing. "But I keep thinking about how you said that your favorite thing is to have him fuck your pussy and your ass at the same time." Leaning in close so that her breath had to be warm on his mother's neck, she added, "I doubt I'll ever try it myself but I'd give anything to see him do it to you."

"Now?" Frank's mother asked with feigned confusion. From across the room, he could feel the energy slamming into the walls of her Libido. Her magic vessel was pulsing so fast and hard that it felt like they were inside a beating heart.

By way of response, Noreen turned her back towards the bed and let herself fall onto the mattress like a cubicle warrior completing a trust exercise at a corporate event. She flopped down beside Frank, breasts cascading like waves on a stormy sea. "Let's sixty-nine while your son doubles you up," his grandmother said. She parted her thighs and started to tease her clit. "I want to taste you. And your son, as he dribbles back out."

"You see what I had to deal with?" Frank's mother said, implying that he ought to be grateful for her more submissive nature. In truth, he wouldn't mind his mother being a little more commanding, especially if that meant she didn't hold it against him when he failed to be as aggressive as she thought a man should be. Faking it wasn't so bad, though. A few more weeks like the last one and he might forget that it was all an act; that there'd actually been a time when he hadn't enjoyed reminding her that she was his in the only way to get such a message across convincingly. "Do I have my master's permission?" she asked him.

"Is that how it is?" Noreen said, raising an eyebrow.

Ignoring his grandmother, Frank asked, "For me to fuck you?" He laughed as he looked his mother over, experiencing the same disbelief at her impossible curves that he always did. And always would, until the end of time. No amount of familiarizing himself with them using hands and mouth would ever be enough. Thankfully. "If you ask nicely."

"I meant for her to distract me while you do," his mother explained with a demure tilt of her head. "You love it when I cum just for you."

"I do," he agreed. "And every other time." Frank got to his knees and dismissed his drawstring pants. As both women watched with rapt attention, he produced the extra bit of equipment he'd need. One was tapered at the end, like a butt plug, the other bulbous. It was slightly less thick as well, though he knew his mom could handle his full girth. "Your master's not jealous. In fact, I'd love for you to please her while I fuck you silly."

His grandmother gawked openly at both his fat members then reached over her head and grabbed one in each hand. "They're different," she said with an amused laugh.

"My boy knows what he's doing," his mother said as she climbed into bed.

A tap of the finger against each, coming from opposite directions, made them vibrate like door stops. That, in turn, made his grandmother giggle like a little girl.

"I don't want you thinking this is gonna be a regular thing," his mother told him as she swung one leg across Noreen's face to crouch directly above her, back arched to make sure that both of her partners had decent angles to do their part even if one would have to crane her neck. "The last time I tasted my mother's pussy, I was younger than you are now. If we go that long without doing it again, it'll be just fine by me."

The concept of wanting to do something but only because it was a special occasion—not just agreeing to it but expecting, with some justification, to thoroughly enjoy it—didn't make a lick of sense to Frank. In his mind, one either liked something or didn't. He could understand going along with something without loving it in order to please someone else—he was quite good at that, in fact. He could also understand not wanting to do so most of the time but giving in under the right circumstances. That wasn't what his mother was doing, though. She really would be happy to go a few decades without having sex with her mother again, yet, in that moment, was absolutely dying to have Noreen's tongue flick against her stiff clitoris while Frank pumped away at both vadge and ass.

"If I decide I like it, you'll do it again as soon as I tell you to," Frank said over the sound of his beating heart. A few weeks ago, he'd have been incapable of muttering the words. They still made him feel queasy but her reaction was immediate. Her Libido turned glassy and if her mother had so much as breathed on her labia, she'd have cum and cum hard.

"Hey now," Noreen said from beneath his balls. "I never said you were my master."

"Not yet, you haven't," Frank said.

That made his mother whimper, pleading for someone to finish her off, but made his grandmother laugh. "Let's not get carried away here, kiddo. If I wanted to, I could make you my slave. Not in the kinky sense, where you sign a contract and voluntarily agree to do as I say while your collar is on, provided that I never push you past any hard limits."

She was speaking of enthrallment, powerful mind magic.

Under different circumstances, Frank might have interpreted that as a threat. Or at least have been unsettled by how casually she joked about that. As it was, though, an involuntary shudder revealed that such talk excited him. He didn't want it to, but it did.

The unnatural appendage was draining him at a steady, if modest, clip. That was nothing to worry about if he started siphoning energy from his mother, nor would it put him in the danger zone all that soon if he didn't, but Frank wasn't in the habit of letting the thing go unused. It was purely for practical reasons, then, that he let his grandmother's comment pass uncontested, devoting all his attention to readying his mother.

"Mmm, baby, that feels so good," she moaned as his heads nestled at her well-lubricated entrances. Frank hadn't begun to push yet, but the mere feel of her son's hard cocks, slick with lube and pre-cum, always made her purr.

When his grandmother licked his sac, causing his butt cheeks to tighten reflexively, Frank laughed at his overreaction and said, "Aren't you supposed to be doing that to her?"

"I'll get to that," Noreen replied. Then her tongue made a second pass, moving much more slowly. She dragged the tip of it—limp and soft now, rather than tense and hard—from the very back to just shy of his lower shaft. Then she sucked one of his balls into her mouth, started humming, and worked her tongue more aggressively from inside.

"Fucking A," Frank moaned, leaning forward to support himself on his mother's lower body. The muscles in her back tensed up. They were less visible than Noreen's would have been, though, and he liked that about her. From the size and shape of her more notable assets to the distribution of soft tissue, his mother was physical perfection on a scale that defied comprehension. "That feels good, Grandma," he said, while continuing to marvel at the contours of his mother's body. "Really, really good."

"What about meeee?" his mother asked in a cute little voice. Then she did a little wiggle, making her porcelain globes dance for him. That was one of Frank's favorite sights; right up there with seeing her cum. And seeing his cum on her face and tits. He had a lot of favorites when it came to her. "Won't one of you do something?"

Slowly, and with absurd amounts of energy poured into the ecstatic fields wreathing his cocks, Frank pushed forward. One crackling charge after another arced from his twin cocks to her pink flesh. Each and every one got a reaction from his mother. That started with a delighted yelp then escalated to urgent moans and pleas for him to fuck her already.

"You should know better by now," Frank replied. This was the umpteenth battle in a protracted conflict. Whoever got the other to climax first would be the victor, and to the loser would go the spoils. It was the least destructive form of warfare ever devised, yet they were still adversaries of a sort. She wanted him to go faster, harder, and to cum as often as she did. Frank wanted to go slow and had no intention of sharing more than a few of her orgasms. Of late, he always got his way—except when he decided she'd been patient enough and rewarded her with the hard fucking she so desperately craved.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers