Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all the protests, which were sincere enough in a way, his mom didn't actually want him to acquiesce. Not really. Even before he'd set aside reservations about choking her or pulling her hair, he'd asserted some measure of dominance by dictating the pace of their lovemaking. If not for that, she might have given up on him long ago, and by the time Frank decided to be the man she needed him to be, it would have been too late.

It wasn't until he buried each cock to the foreskin that his mother lost it. "Oh, fuck, fuck, FUCK," she cried as her Libido turned fragile. The sound of her desperation, tinged with ecstasy, was sweeter than anything Frank had ever heard. "Mmm, baby, I'm gonna—"

The explosion wasn't isolated to another plane of existence. As energy came flooding out of a dozen cracks Frank hadn't meant to allow, the walls of his bedroom bowed out. For a moment, he thought Orwin Manor might suffer the same fate as his mother's Libido. Then he sealed her vessel back up, staunching the flow, and the room returned to normal.

"You sure she needs my help?" Noreen asked after letting Frank's nut out of her mouth.

"Yep," Frank said, because there could be no greater crime than denying his mother an iota of pleasure. "I don't care if you get much loving from her in return, I want you to eat that pussy." He retreated a fraction of an inch. "Or I'm not going to look for Iva."

"You're devious," his grandmother said. Then she gave his sac the gentlest kiss.

To compensate his grandmother, he summoned spectral hands and mouths and went to work on her dainty feet, sharp ankles, and everything else below her juicy vadge. That, he left to his mother, despite knowing that she'd be a bit negligent.

His intention had been not to touch anything above the thigh, but his grandmother reached a precipice in no time at all. Yet she stubbornly refused to go over the edge. So Frank decided to work her G-spot with a few spectral fingers, making sure that she'd temporarily exit her body the way her daughter just had.

Before his mother could even return to her body, his grandmother's legs started spasming and fluid gushed across the room. Frank had never seen a woman ejaculate profusely.

Only after he sensed that both women were actually there, mind in body, did Frank resume fucking his mother and fingering his grandmother.

"Do you have to go so slow?" his mother pleaded.

"Yes, I do."

The rush of air against his sac told him that his grandmother had snorted in amusement. Thankfully, though, her teeth came nowhere near his poor testicles. She was fast approaching another orgasm, even though he hadn't done anything to her sensitivity or unleashed a single bolt of ecstasy, but that didn't stop her from working his balls tenderly and expertly.

Feeling gracious, he decided to pick up the pace a little. Rather than forcing his mother to endure a half dozen orgasms before he completed his journey, each more intense than the last, he only did so twice. Granted, he also let up on crackling field of ecstasy, but even without that she'd have cum many more times if he didn't start to push a little harder. Fortunately for her, though, Frank decided to inject a little urgency.

They sighed together as Frank rubbed his pelvis against her bottom, delighting in the fact that he was all the way in. Not only did that feel good but it made his head spin. Two very big dicks were buried in his mother at once, and both were his. With how often he did that for her, Frank probably shouldn't have found that so bewildering, but he did.

As they so often did, her insane proportions fueled his disbelief. That ass was so big and soft and round, so out of proportion to his mother's narrow waist and taut back. No matter how long Frank stared at it, his head wouldn't stop spinning. And that wasn't even his favorite part of her body, though it was up there. The breasts she'd used to guide him to climax earlier were even more stunning and impossible for any other woman to rival.

"Maybe now you can go faster?" she asked, sounding almost drunk.

"Of course I can...," Frank replied.

"Mmmph, please?" his mom said, pushing her hips back against him.

For a long time, Frank just rolled his hips. He wanted his mother to get used to the feel of him, to feel her walls relax their anxious grip, before launching a proper assault. Besides, he wasn't done admiring her curves. Or letting himself get used to the feel of her.

Her grip was warm and tight, almost stifling. Frank could hardly breathe. Every time he started to think that it was too much, though, she let up long enough for him to exhale then clamped down again. Her insides vibrated gently. It didn't feel like she was doing that on purpose, though, trying to hasten his climax with the added stimulation the way Brianna had so very long ago. Frank suspected it was involuntary. Either way, it felt amazing.

He gave one ass cheek a light slap then other a more vigorous one. The things that did to her milky white flesh boggled his mind. "You know what? Why don't you help your mother across the finish line first. The less time it takes you, the harder I'll give it to you."

"You rotten child," his mother said, even as her Libido descended into absolute chaos. She pushed her hips back, as though it was possible to get him any deeper inside her, succeeding only in sending gentle shockwaves rippling across her ivory skin.

"Oh, I don't know," Noreen said. "I think you did a good job with him."

"Mmm," came her daughter's reply as she ground her G-spot against Frank's shaft. Thick as he was, that didn't take much effort—especially since he was in her other hole as well. His mother was stretched wide, her insides clinging to his twin shafts like vacuum-sealed plastic. There wasn't a part of her, Frank knew, that didn't feel the friction of every little thrust.

Nor of him, for that matter.

"Okay, start the timer," his mom said.

"But count slowly," Noreen added.

It took her a little longer to get her mother off than Frank had expected, but there was no denying that she'd made a good faith effort. And met with more than a little success. When Noreen finally did cum, she nearly shattered the windows and peeled the paint off the walls. Frank had only helped a little, and not with anything above the ankles.

"Seeing as you didn't held back," Frank told her, "I suppose I won't either."

"I don't know if she's earned that," his grandmother said, though her labored breathing suggested otherwise. "You should probably make her do it again."

"Nah," Frank said. "She's waited long enough."

Knowing her ways as he did, Frank braced for the inevitable counteroffensive just in time. The very moment he numbed his pleasure receptors, waves of euphoria and bolts of pure ecstasy slammed into him one after another. It was like his mother thought she had a narrow window of opportunity in which to hit him with everything she had, knowing that her efforts would be wasted later. If so, she wasn't wrong. Her timing was just a little off. Had she launched that volley a few seconds earlier, his baby batter would be swimming inside her.

Instead, she found herself cumming every sixty seconds or so. Occasionally, a little more time would elapse between her orgasms. When it did, though, the next one would inevitably be more intense and take longer to recover from. For a long, looong time, she was utterly incapable of using her powers against him, distracted as she was by the repeated compromising of her Libido's structural integrity and out-of-body experiences.

He didn't hit top speed right away, but neither did he waste much time getting there. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed across the Court. At least, in his mind it did. It certainly filled the bedroom. Meanwhile, her cries grew louder and louder—at least until her voice gave out. Inside, she spasmed wildly against him. Glowing cracks formed in her Libido no matter how much effort he put into bolstering it. More than once, Frank got the sense that if he'd let his grandmother distract him just a little bit more, his mother's Libido would suffer irreparable damage. That was not uncommon for them, but her mother's involvement, or perhaps just the prospect of never seeing him again, seemed to make everything more intense for his mother. Things that ordinarily comprised a small step towards her orgasm were suddenly enough to finish her off.

Frank supposed the same went for him, but he was too heavily shielded to tell the difference. That wasn't to say he had an easy time of it, however. His mom didn't need magic to get him off, even though he'd numbed himself, and Noreen was using plenty on his balls. He managed to keep it together for extended periods of time, but, determined as he was to keep at it until his mother begged him to stop, which she never did until the threat of either her body or her Libido giving seemed credible, it was no wonder that Frank shot off inside her several times in the next half hour. Or several hours. However long it was.

"Mmm, I looove your nut juice," Noreen said much later, after lapping up still more overflow. So delicately yet fastidiously did she cleaned Frank and his mother up that he very nearly climaxed again. If she'd charged her tongue up a little, he'd not have stood a chance.

"Thank you," he said, laughing awkwardly. It was then that he realized his mother had collapsed atop hers. She was still breathing but seemed half asleep.

Ever so slowly, Frank withdrew from both her holes. Despite the careful pace, a soft pop announced his exit from her anus. That made his mom purr and wiggle her hips with snail-like alacrity. "Don't go," she mumbled into her mother's mons.

Noreen laughed, pulled Frank's members down to her mouth, and shined each to a polish.

He rewarded her by firing with both barrels, pouring a good quart or two of his almond milk into her mouth. Squeezing both of his thick heads in at once had required her to unhinge her jaw like a snake, but she was evidently as skilled at body magic as the mental variety. After the tenth or fifteenth contraction, Frank's balls started to hurt and his eyes to water, yet he was glad his grandmother didn't let up. He was amazed at how long Noreen was able to prolong his orgasm and figured that she deserved every last drop.

"I don't think I've ever kept anyone going for more than two or three minutes," he said after Noreen finally allowed him to see straight once again. To breathe. Because that sounded too much like a compliment, though, he added, "You're kinda greedy, you know that?"

"Everything I do, I do for family," Noreen said. It was unclear how facetious that was.

Frank laughed as he released the second cock. In truth, she'd only drilled a hole in his Libido halfway through, and it had been a tiny one. If anything, that counted as a favor. He still had more energy than he knew what to do with, having absorbed most of what his mother expelled whenever her Libido cracked of its own accord, but now that his grandmother had drank her fill, an intense pressure let up. Frank had gotten so used to testing the limits of his Libido on a daily basis that he'd forgotten what it was like to live without that. That it didn't have to be a challenge to simply go on existing when something inside him wanted to detonate like an atomic bomb. "That I don't doubt," he told her.

The look she gave him after sliding out from under his mother was curious. Were they were engaged in playful banter? Or was his grandmother trying to convince him that he was on the right side of their Court's conflict as if he'd really been given a choice?

Deciding that it didn't really matter one way or the other, Frank pulled his grandmother to her knees, turned her to face him, and then kissed her lovely red lips. He did so with lots of affection, some amount of passion, and not a hint of urgency. Their tongues swirled about in a meandering freestyle while their lips wrestled like two heavyweights who'd already gone twelve rounds. That approach was never going to get anyone off, but neither was out to do that. For the time being, he aimed to delight rather than excite, and Noreen seemed to be on board with that plan. Inside, her energy bounced about like a puppy trying to make sense of a tennis ball rather than a hurricane laying waste to the coastline. Her hands explored his body appreciatively but did not squeeze too hard or encourage him to speed things up.

"So you'll really do it?" Noreen asked when their lips finally parted.

It took Frank a moment to remember the missing Farrier. "Sure." He might regret that after arriving in the Glade, but it wouldn't be right to change his mind after all that.

"Hey, Ma, you still with us?" Frank asked, giving his mother a slap on the butt.

"Mmm-hmm," she muttered without lifting her head off the pillow she'd made of her forearms. A twitch of one round globe, then the other, confirmed that she had at least some vitality. And that she knew just how make her son's heart beat faster. "Gimme a minute."

Was she even more beautiful lying there like that, hardly awake, then when she was pawing at him, full of lust? It was impossible to say, because either answer would imply that his mother was capable of appealing to him in something less than an infinite manner.

"Don't worry, Ellie," Noreen said. "I'll take good care of your son."

Even though he knew that his grandmother didn't actually intend to steal him from his mother, not that she could have anyway, Frank still should have objected to her tone. Some part of him welcomed the validation, though. Noreen was older and more experienced than even his mother, and so powerful that Frank couldn't even fathom what a full-blooded immortal must be like, yet she just couldn't keep her hands off him any more than her daughter could. Every time one of her palms slid over a peak or into a valley, or was simply allowed to glide across a smooth plane, her Libido went crazy, soft whimpers passed through her lips, and her eyes flared up. That was at least partly for show, Frank knew, but the one time he'd convinced her to be a little more honest, his grandmother had told him that he wasn't as handsome as her son or her husband but that neither had a body she liked better than his. That had given him a serious ego trip, as did mere memory thereof.

"Don't use up the battery," his mother said.

"She'll run out before I do," Frank said with a cocky grin.

That made his grandmother laugh, as it should have. It would take an army of Franks to empty a Libido that vast. He figured he could hold his own for a while, though.

The languor that had characterized their previous kiss chose not to leave a forwarding address. Noreen's tongue assailed him, as did her body. His grandmother writhed against him, using all her assets to excite and frustrate. Nails raked his back, hands squeezed his muscles, and spectral mouths worked various parts of his anatomy.

No matter how many times Frank dulled his senses, they grew keen again. Again and again, Noreen brought him to heights of pleasure he hadn't allowed himself to feel for a long time. Yet he could tell that she was fighting with one hand tied behind her back.

Some time later, Frank came to. He was on his back, an irrepressible smile on his face.

"Did I pass out?" he asked.

No, he'd had another out-of-body experience. Hadn't he?

The aftereffects of whatever it was were delightful. Frank felt weightless and a pleasant numb spread from the tips of his fingers down to his toes and up to his scalp. Yet, convinced as he was that someone could drop an anvil on him without getting a reaction, the gentle breeze through the open window took his breath away. Every slight shift in a single molecule of air stimulated his pleasure receptors. It was more than his brain could process.

Fingernails raked his scalp, bringing tears of joy to his eyes. "Maybe just a little."

"Suppose I asked for that."

A beautiful face that reminded him of his mother's but sadly belonged to another woman came into view. "You kinda did." She bent down and kissed him first on the lips then the forehead. "Your mom hasn't recovered yet either. You did a real number on her."

Scattered thoughts assembled in an orderly fashion. Frank's nervous system remembered the chain of command. "I had to use more than a kiss, though."

Her smile wasn't cute. That word did not suit a woman of her stature and sophistication, her timeless beauty. Yet it was disarming and endearing, if not in a way that made her seem young or innocent. Frank desperately needed to kiss those ruby red lips again. Properly.

So he did.

After wrestling her onto her back, Frank made his way from his grandmother's lips to her earlobe then down to her collarbone and eventually her ridiculous breasts. By the time he got to her dark, swollen, and leaky nipples, her Libido was humming and the air around her shimmered as it does above a fire. Frank could all but taste his grandmother's need.

"Ooooh," Noreen moaned as he closed a mouth over one nipple. "That's nice."

Warm milk sprayed against the back of his mouth. The taste was strange yet sweet and invigorating. Siphoning energy from a Libido gave a stronger rush, but only just.

"Gently," Noreen said, back stiffening. Perhaps realizing that he was no teething infant, that she'd have to ask if she wanted anything other other than gentle, she said, "Sorry. You know what you're doing." She ruffled his hair the way she had when he was a child, moaning as no ordinary grandmother ever had for her grandson.

The pressure inside her mammary glands must have been great, because as Frank drank more and more of her milk, Noreen let out the sort of sigh one does after scrambling to the bathroom after a long car ride. "There's a good boy," she said, sighing contentedly.

Inside his mind, Frank started counting to fifty. Every time he reached a prime number, he spun his grandmother's dial all the way to the right then left again a second later. Then he started over, using the Fibonacci sequence. Another pattern followed, then another. The details didn't matter, only that every surge of sensation came as a surprise.

The sounds passing through her lips grew more and more urgent. It no longer sounded like he was bringing her relief; no, the woman was in absolute ecstasy and would explode the moment her cruel and merciless grandson allowed her to do so.

Which he didn't intend to in any great hurry.

Monitoring her Libido carefully, so that he'd know the exact moment when the need for release went from intense but pleasurable to absolutely unbearable, Frank simultaneously maxed out Noreen's sensitivity to pleasure and yet prevented her body from climaxing.

"Ungh, Frank," his grandmother panted. "Please. Lemme...fuck!"

All that convinced him to do, though, was switch to the other nipple.

When at long last he let her cum, Noreen exploded. Milk sprayed from both nipples and ejaculate from between her legs, even though she hadn't received any stimulation down there. Energy flooded the room, though Frank hadn't meant to puncture her Libido. He really needed to watch out for that. It was a bit of a waste to let so much of it simply dissipate, but his grandmother had plenty to spare and he could only hold so much anyway.

"Sorry," Frank said as she sucked air. "Went a little overboard."

"Better than underboard," Noreen replied. "Is that at thing? It is. As of right now, that's totally a thing." The words whizzed by almost before Frank could make sense of them.

A smile spread across his face. "You sound a lot younger after your Libido shatters." It was still intact, though, and the repairs were underway. He was just messing with her because he'd never heard her sound so much like an undergrad.