Avery and Jenna Pt. 10: Licentious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Please don't stop!" Erin cried out. Each time Avery pushed into her, he collided directly into her spot. His angle was perfect for that. His speed and degree of thrust were ideal for her to cum. She turned her head towards the door and kept moaning loudly. So loudly that anyone passing by the office could hear her noise. Avery, reeling from his lunch break with Carter, could neither discern, nor did he care, how loudly she was moaning. Erin's pussy engulfed his large cock each time he pushed into her. Erin released Avery's arms and put her hands on the desk. She looked up to him as he pounded into her. She loved seeing Avery act in this manner, so confident and domineering. Her nipples were rigid and contained underneath her bra, so she did not readily have access to them; it did not stop Erin from grabbing her breasts and squeezing as Avery's dick fucked her senselessly. Avery slammed so hard, so fast, that he felt himself approaching orgasm within minutes. Accounting for present surroundings, that was a good thing.

"I'm getting close," he said to her, watching her play with her tits through her shirt. Erin raised one of her hands and inserted her index and middle fingers into his mouth. Avery sucked on them firmly, getting them almost as wet as she was. A few seconds later, Erin withdrew them and began rubbing her clit in front of him. Her thighs widened their spread to give her better access to it. She moved her fingers in a circular motion at a moderate pace, also close to reaching her own climax.

"That looks so fucking sexy," Avery said, leaning forward so he could drill deeper inside of Erin each time he thrust.

"Don't stop fucking me!" Erin begged, trembling from all of the sensations. Her cool blue eyes watched each time Avery's cock entered her. Every time he hit her spot, she would shake and release small amounts of fluid. Her fingers fixated on her clit, influencing her pussy to bring it to orgasm. It started leaking a thick, white substance as it clamped down onto Avery. Erin put her head onto the desk but kept rubbing her clit, effectively prolonging her orgasm. Avery, so close to his release, felt when Erin's pussy braced down onto him. From its tight grip, he realized she had cum. A few moments later, Avery began to fill her pussy with his seed. With each spurt of cum, his cock twitched inside of her, and she passionately groaned each time he did. Having grown too sensitive to continue, Erin stopped rubbing her clit and allowed Avery continue to work over her dripping pussy. His pace had diminished substantially, but his width and length were all she needed. Soon, to her disappointment, he stopped entirely, leaning forward to kiss Erin. She enfolded her arms around him and as he rose, she did so as well. Avery kept himself inside of her, still oozing minute traces of cum into her thirsty hole.

"If we weren't at work, I'd fuck you again," Erin confessed, holding her head down to see Avery's manhood within her.

"I don't care that we're at work," he answered, kissing her forehead.

"I can tell, but we should stop for now. I was moaning pretty loudly. There's no way people didn't hear us," she said, rubbing the back of Avery's head with her hand.

"I don't care if they heard us."

"Do you care about fucking me again?"

"Yes."

"Then, you can have me this weekend. Do you think you'll be available?"

"Your place?"

"No. I want to fuck in your bedroom, where Jenna can watch us," she joked.

"That was a stupid question," he said, kissing her deeply.

"It was a little stupid," she responded after kissing him back. Erin sighed afterward, looking down at her swollen pussy.

"All right stud. Pull your horse cock out of me." They both laughed as they got dressed and resituated.

JENNA'S REQUEST (WEDNESDAY)

Jenna normally did not drink alcohol at lunchtime, but her week was progressing at a snail's pace. Work was particularly trying. She was on pins and needles at home. Routinely, she would return home from work after Avery, as her office was farther away than his. Monday and Tuesday, she came home to discover him sitting in the living room; she tried joining him by sitting on the opposite side of their couch. To her dismay, he did not stay in the same room very long. Monday, he gave her the remote and went outside to the balcony. Tuesday, he did the same thing but went into their bedroom. Jenna could feel a gap between them rapidly growing. She felt lonely and wanted to talk with and be close to Avery again.

She sat in a squeaky chair, looking across the street at the Baltimore Ravens' stadium, keeping a lookout for Janelle, who was to join her in the café. Jenna was dressed warmly and conservatively, sporting a pair of dark blue jeans and a white long-sleeve shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail, neatly tied behind her head. She sporadically drank large sips of her glass of wine, subsequently emptying it. When the waitress returned to check on her, Jenna did not hesitate to order a second glass. When the waitress departed to fulfill her order, Janelle turned the corner and hurriedly traversed the street to catch the crossing signal. She wore a thick, black jacket covering a thin, simple, purple dress. Black leggings covered her slim legs, and long black boots reached up towards her knees. She walked into the café, and after scanning around for a few seconds, spotted her redheaded friend. Janelle strutted over to her and sat in the chair across from Jenna. She guided her hands through her hair and pushed it backward as she settled into the warmer climate.

"I love this place. They have the best tiramisu," she proclaimed, taking off her jacket.

"Thanks for making time to talk," Jenna replied, taking a long gulp of her wine.

"No problem. I'm always happy to spend time with you," Janelle responded. She noticed how quickly Jenna was drinking and became concerned.

"You're not pregnant, right? Because a baby and wine don't mix," she said halfheartedly.

"No, I'm not pregnant. Quite the opposite, actually," she said, finishing the second glass. Jenna immediately waved for the waitress to bring her a third glass.

"So, what's wrong? I can't remember the last time you drank this fast," Janelle said, ordering a cappuccino while the waitress was there.

"I told you about what happened with Avery and me. Well, now it's like he doesn't want to be anywhere near me. He leaves the room when I come in. He's sleeping on the couch and not in the bed with me. Monday, he went out and did work on the balcony. Out in the cold, J," she explained, waving her hands in the air wildly as she explained.

"Didn't your fight happen only a week ago? He probably still feels bad about it and just wants to give you your space," Janelle postulated, resting her head onto her hand. Her elbow was planted flatly onto the table.

"Avery and I have had arguments about everything: money, sex, even what to eat for dinner. We've given each other space before. This doesn't feel like that. This feels different, like he's pulling away from me. Like he doesn't want me around him." The waitress returned as she finished her sentence with a third glass of wine for Jenna. Janelle grabbed her arm as Jenna put the glass to her lips.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant? You're awfully emotional right now. Are you hormonal?"

"I'm not pregnant, and my period isn't for another week. You know me. I'm regular like clockwork. It's not my hormones. Something is coming between us," she answered, placing the glass down onto the table.

"Well, just try to talk to him about it."

"I have tried. He won't stay in the same room with me long enough for me to speak. I know I need to be stern because what happened last Friday shouldn't have happened and cannot happen again. Still, I...may have tempted him and he was drunk. I want to believe that, maybe he really didn't know what he was doing."

"Make it clear to him that you won't tolerate a second incident, and then remind him that you're still a couple. Forgive him for this one instance, but don't you ever forget that it happened."

"I feel bad about it, Janelle. Why do I feel bad about it when he's the one who hurt me?" Jenna asked, turning her head to hide her swelling tears from her friend.

"Because you love him, so you're trying to think of an excuse to justify his actions, but it's easily explained, Jenna," she said, thanking the waitress who brought them two slices of tiramisu. Janelle took a large bite of the cake and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

"Like you said: he was drunk. You probably looked really sexy to him, and he just lost control. I mean, if I were him, I would have jumped you too." Jenna cracked a smile when Janelle made the comment about jumping her. After all, this meeting was not just to discuss her troubles with Avery; she had a secondary agenda.

"I told him to be rough with me. Maybe he heard that and just ran with it."

"It'll be fine, but make sure he doesn't think he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Make him work for it a little bit," she said, chewing another piece of cake. "You give it up to him a little too easily, babe."

"I know I do. I love him, you know? I let him do whatever he wants. With me. To me. I don't want to lose him," Jenna sighed, taking a big bite of her cake.

"I don't blame you. I would, too," Janelle snickered, quickly eating her tiramisu. It had a rich flavor, as the ingredients were very-well blended.

"While I'm here, there was something else I wanted to talk to you about," Jenna said, placing her fork down. Janelle looked at her as Jenna's head lowered into a fog of hesitation.

"Are you still seeing that guy at your job?" She asked, nervously resting both of her hands onto the table.

"Well, we weren't really dating. It was more 'lunch and sex' and less 'dinner and making love'," she answered, continuing to eat her cake. Her slice was almost gone.

"But you're available? I mean, like, you're not seeing anyone seriously right now?"

"Why? Are you trying to hook me up with one of your male friends in your office?"

"Not exactly," Jenna said, turning her head to the side. "I've been thinking about this for a while. At least a year now."

"All right," Janelle said inquisitively. Jenna laughed a bit and shook her head. Janelle wanted to know. She tried to look her in the eyes. "Tell me what you've been thinking."

"I've been thinking about what it would be like, if Avery and I invited another girl into our bedroom," Jenna confessed. Janelle sunk into her chair, looking down at the table.

"I remember that story you told me about you, Alyssa and Scott, so I know you have some experience with threesomes. I'm really curious to see what it would be like," she said. Janelle shook her head and smiled. Jenna stared at her, trying to determine what she was thinking.

"Are you asking me to join you and Avery?" Janelle said, moving her hair from her face.

"I don't know. Possibly. Maybe. Kind of. Yes," she said, grinning wildly.

"You're unbelievable. You're skipping the whole makeup sex period with Avery. You're going from no sex at all straight to threesome in one week. Besides, what makes you think I want to have sex with you? Or Avery?" Janelle said, finishing the slice of cake. Jenna raised her eyebrow, calling Janelle's bluff without saying a word.

"All right, fine. Maybe I've fantasized about fucking you and Avery once or twice. But it would be so weird. Don't you think so?"

"Oh, come on! I'm trying to remind him that I'm a cool girlfriend," Jenna said, taking a sip of her neglected wine.

"Hell, if you want to remind him of that, take him to his favorite restaurant and buy him a steak and a beer. Don't bring another woman into your home to fuck, especially when the two of you are having relationship issues as it is," Janelle said, sipping her cappuccino deeply.

"Please? I think it'll be a lot of fun. I know Avery will be into it. It'll satisfy a curiosity of mine, and I think you'll enjoy it. And I trust you," Jenna responded. Janelle sat there for a moment, looking into her small cup.

"You know, when Alyssa and I fooled around with Scott, he tried to sleep with me again. I didn't do anything, but Alyssa wasn't too happy all the same. She's still a little miffed at me for it," Janelle confessed.

"I've known you since we were kids. There's no one else I would ask this of. And, if it's good the first time, who knows? Maybe there's a second time," Jenna said, running the tip of her finger around the rim of her wine glass. Janelle sighed and smiled at her friend.

"All right. Okay. I'll do it," she agreed.

"Really? Yes! Friday night?"

"Friday night. I'll be there, babe."

"Thank you so much," she said, finishing her third glass of wine.

"Avery better worship you. No other girl I know would do this," Janelle said, sitting back and looking at Jenna.

"Honestly, this is more for me than it is for Avery. I can't seem to stop thinking about it."

"Sleeping with a girl?"

"Yeah. A big part of me really wants to experience it. And Avery is the love of my life, so I wouldn't be comfortable if he wasn't a part of it. I think it's perfect for you to join us. You're one of my best friends, and you happen to want my boyfriend's dick all the time," Jenna said, finishing the last bite of her tiramisu.

"I am your best friend. And not all the time, but I would be lying if I said that I didn't think about it sometimes," she said. Both of the girls laughed at each other. The tension alleviated, Jenna relaxed and resolved to go home and speak to Avery, but she would stop short of telling him about Janelle coming over on Friday. She wanted that to be a surprise.

Feeling profoundly confident, Jenna pulled the elastic tie from her hair and opened the front door of her apartment building. She noticed Avery's car in the parking lot and knew that he was home. After ascending the stairs and unlocking their apartment door, she heard the dining room chandelier buzzing, but the television and all other lights were off. She checked the bedroom to see if he was there; no sign of him. Returning into the living room, she finally spotted him sitting on the balcony through the blinds, his computer open and his fingers working the keyboard like lightning. She bravely sashayed to the balcony door and slid it open. Poking her head out, she saw he was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a light navy jacket. How he could wear so little clothing in frigid weather was a wonder for Jenna.

"Hey dear," she said. "Dear" was Jenna's pet name for him, for when she was feeling awfully affectionate. She hoped Avery would take notice of her saying it.

"Hey baby girl," he replied, sharing her gaze for a quick moment before looking back at his computer. She smiled contently that her fondness was noticed and reciprocated. "Baby girl" was the term he used for her. He had grown to use it less and less, but it warmed her heart when she heard him say those words.

"It's been a while since you've called me that," she said, stepping onto the balcony to brave the elements with him.

"I apologize. Sometimes, I forget how important it is for me to voice my feelings for you," he said, momentarily removing his tired eyes from the computer screen to regard her. She walked behind him and started rubbing his shoulders gently, feeling how tense he was. He had several knots in his shoulders and neck.

"You're so tight, dear," she said lovingly, working her magical fingers onto his neck. Avery closed his eyes as Jenna pressed her thumbs firmly into his neck. She used the palms of her hands to smooth out the knots before moving to his shoulders, rubbing him caringly. Avery moaned out loud in gratitude of Jenna's massage, which caused her to smile widely when she heard him.

"Is this what you want?" She asked sexily, leaning down to kiss him on the back of his neck. Avery moaned "yes" without saying the word. She continued kneading his shoulders. Avery was a broad shouldered man. The muscles in his back and shoulders were substantial and would often prove their worth by lifting her onto his shoulders with ease. His physical strength was one of her many turn-ons. Avery fit the cliché male very well: respectably tall, dark, and handsome. She kissed his cheek, and then rested her head onto his shoulder.

"You haven't been sleeping with me," she said. "Our bed is cold at night without you."

"I just thought you would want some space. I know I ruined your birthday, and I figured it was best if I left you alone," he answered.

"I was pretty angry, but it's been over a week. I forgive you, but please don't let it happen again. It's very important to me that you respect my limits when we make love," she said, kissing his ear playfully.

"I know. Rule number three," he reminded himself. Jenna licked up his earlobe, tickling Avery. He giggled quietly as she did it. "What are you doing?"

"I'm loving you. You've been so distant lately. Come back to me," she whispered into his ear, reaching for his computer to close it. Avery quickly stopped her before she could.

"Wait! I'm not done with that. I need to save it!" He pleaded. Jenna very slowly began to close the lid on his computer.

"You better hurry. Because I'm not going to stop," she spoke, lowering the screen. Avery typed quickly to save the work he had done in excel. Once he was finished, he closed the program. Seeing the program was closed, Jenna shut the computer and placed her hand onto Avery's chest.

"I love you with all of my heart," she said, kissing his cheek again.

"I love you, too," he responded, putting one of his hands on her hand. Things were silent between them for a moment. Jenna felt the immense heat emitting from Avery's powerful body. He was always so warm. It made sleeping next to him in the winter a joyful pleasure. Avery, however, was beginning to feel guilt like never before. He wanted to be forgiven for what he did to her that night. He wanted to be forgiven for what he did with Erin. "Please forgive me for hurting you." Jenna kissed his cheek again as he spoke.

"You were a little...overzealous, but I forgive you. Had certain things been different, it may have been welcome," she whispered, holding him tightly.

"Maybe I should just stay away from your ass for a while," he offered. Jenna raised her head from his shoulder and turned his head to face hers. The earthy, dark brown of his eyes met the emerald green of hers. They meshed well together.

"Within reason and to the best of my ability, I'll give you anything you want," she said. She leaned forward and kissed him firmly, immediately sneaking her tongue deep into his mouth. As she did, she put her hand on the back of his head and made sure to hold him close. Occasionally, Jenna would be completely immersed in a kiss and Avery would pull away too soon. This time, she wanted to hold him as close to her as possible. Feeling Avery's lips and tongue on her body again made her feel like a complete woman. When they finally broke the kiss, Jenna put a hand onto his cheek and rubbed it lovingly.

"How much work do you have left?"

"An hour. Probably less. Why?"

"How about I get us some take-out and we cuddle on the couch, eat dinner, watch a crappy movie on Netflix?" She suggested, rubbing his thigh lightly.

"I'd like that very much," he answered. Jenna leaned forward and kissed him deeply one more time. When she did, the wind picked up. A strong frisson climb up the exposed part of her neck. As it did, it sent shivers throughout her entire back.

"All right. I'm going back inside. It's freezing out here," she said, kissing him on his forehead and leaving him to finish his work.

JENNA'S REVERIE

Avery snored quietly in their bed. Jenna strolled into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She untied her robe and hung it on the metal hook behind the door, stepped into the porcelain tub, and let the lukewarm water soak her small frame. First, the water drenched her hair and her back. She massaged her face with her fingertips, rinsing away the day's accumulation of dirt and oil. The shower felt like a long-awaited exculpation; she and Avery were back on loving terms. Janelle agreed to join her in fulfilling her fantasy. Her day was successful. Jenna picked up a bottle of shampoo and poured a small amount into her petite hand. Its smell was intoxicating. It was silky to the touch. The way her hair felt after she was done rinsing it, was magical. As she kneaded it into her tips, she visualized the upcoming Friday night. Jenna always believed that she would never want to share Avery with anyone, and she still believed that. Yet, the idea, the daydream, persisted in her mind, permeating into and, ultimately, usurping her reason: