Avery and Jenna Pt. 10: Licentious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck. That feels good," Jenna cooed, stroking Avery's dick as Janelle rimmed her tight asshole.

"Yeah? You like me licking your asshole?" Janelle teased.

"I love it," Jenna spoke, looking back to see Janelle, whose azure eyes met hers as she licked.

"You like that, you dirty girl?" Janelle asked, holding onto Jenna's butt as she dined on it. Jenna moaned "yes" as she turned her head to admit Avery into her mouth. As she watched Jenna's award-winning oral performance on Avery, Janelle pushed her tongue into Jenna's ass. Jenna trembled from the sensation; her whimpers formed small vibrations between her lips, increasingly stiffening Avery. Everything was developing how Jenna hoped it to. Avery was as hard as ever. Janelle was feasting on Jenna's recovering asshole. Her pussy was inundated from all the sights and sounds, yet more was to come. She removed her mouth from Avery and rose. Reacting accordingly, Janelle also rose.

"I want you to fuck her, Avery. Fuck her for me," Jenna insisted. She stood and firmly grabbed Janelle. Jenna lied down onto the arm of the couch after positioning Janelle on her knees. Avery stood, threw his pants downward, and rooted a knee onto the couch. His other leg melded to the floor, giving him leverage. With Janelle's curvy ass inches from his crotch, Avery rubbed the head of his dick against Janelle's soaked pussy lips.

"You want him to fuck you, right?" Jenna asked Janelle as she grabbed her face.

"I want him to fuck me so bad," she earnestly acknowledged. Jenna pushed Janelle's mouth onto her pussy. Janelle spread her lips wide onto Jenna, gobbling her pussy as Jenna had done minutes ago to her. Avery held onto Janelle's waist and eased himself into her. It seemed like forever, since Janelle had anything as big as Avery enter her; her hole was restrictive, so Avery had to retreat and try again. Gradually, Janelle's pussy stretched to accommodate him entirely to his base. Jenna opened her eyes in time to watch Avery's scene with Janelle, consisting of him holding onto her waist as he drubbed into her from behind. Janelle could barely lick Jenna as the stiff dick fucked her enthusiastically.

"That's it, baby! That's it! Fuck her! Fuck her for me," Jenna ordered as she drove her hands through Janelle's hair. Janelle opened her mouth and extended her tongue for Jenna, which she used to rub against her clit. Avery's technique was incredible. It took him no time at all to find Janelle's spot. Within a few minutes of fucking her, Janelle's pussy was already stressed, sore, and ready to burst. Her face was a glistening, reflective surface, as tears and sweat flowed down her cheeks. Jenna face fucked Janelle until she sensed that Janelle was on the verge of orgasm. She rose and kissed Janelle as the sound of Avery's pounding echoed in her ears.

"Does it feel good?" Jenna asked Janelle, who was literally crying from his penetration.

"It feels so good!" She slurred, making illegible sounds as she was hammered by Avery's dick.

"You like it when he fucks you?"

"I love it when he fucks me!"

"You like his big, black dick, don't you?"

"I fucking love his big, black dick!" Janelle screamed, lowering her head in complete ecstasy.

"Are you going to cum on it?" Jenna said, reaching for, grabbing, and squeezing Janelle's big tits. Janelle could scarcely tolerate all of the sensations surrounding her. She placed her head atop Jenna's pussy again. Her hot breath roasted it. Jenna viewed gleefully as Avery throttled her. Beads of sweat fell from his forehead. He put on a good show of fucking Janelle's little pussy, for he knew it was what Jenna wanted. Jenna cooed as she watched her best friend endure her boyfriend's cock.

"Does she feel good, dear?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, baby," he answered, still ramming into her.

"Yeah, fuck her dear. Fuck her hard for me," Jenna cajoled. Avery did as he was ordered. Somehow, he found more strength to plow into Janelle even harder. Feeling the increased intensity made her raise her head. Her whole body began to wobble and tremble. Her limit had been reached.

"Oh fuck! He's making me cum!" Janelle cried out as tears dripped from her eyes. Jenna rose and kissed Janelle as she wept from being repeatedly pulverized.

"I want you to cum. Cum all over Avery's big, fucking cock," Jenna encouraged, kissing Janelle recurrently. Janelle barely managed to kiss back, feeling her insides constrict and spasm.

"I'm cumming!" Janelle succeeded in saying seconds before a long, loud, guttural scream escaped her innermost depths. It was unlike anything Jenna or Avery had ever heard, be it in real life or pornography. Janelle squirted ounces of fluid all over Avery and the couch. She continued to scream as Avery did not ease up, despite announcing her climaxing. Janelle endured for about two minutes longer, but she finally acquiesced, reaching behind her and placing her hand onto his stomach.

"Stop! Please, no more!" Janelle admitted, lowering her head in pure elation. Jenna lifted it again and kissed her lips passionately. Avery steadily slowed to a stop.

"Did he give you what you wanted?"

"Yes. Fuck."

"Did you like it?"

"I fucking loved it."

"Do you like being his slut?"

"Yes."

"Say it for him. He likes that," Jenna contended. Janelle mustered just enough energy to turn her head to face Avery. Her azure eyes, polished from tears, found his brown irises.

"I like being your slut, Avery," she relinquished, sounding reticence as he pulled himself out of her. Janelle dropped to the couch, exhausted from the use. Jenna moved over to Avery, who fell back onto the couch. Her head dove between his legs, and her lips sucked up Janelle's squirt from his manhood. She bobbed her head quickly on the tip before inhaling him into her throat. Her hand moved underneath his balls and squeezed them gently. While her throat encased his member, she poked her tongue out underneath his shift and licked his balls. Jenna appeared practically unappeasable. Conceding to her need to breathe, she leaned back and stroked him, wiping the cocktail of fluids from her chin.

"I want this big cock inside me," she asserted. Her thighs flexed as she stood over and straddled Avery. Carefully, Jenna lowered herself onto him. Jenna reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Once her sizeable tits were unrestricted, she pressed them into his face as she began to grind against him. Her hips rocked back and forth atop his lap. Her pussy made noises to indicate her level of saturation. Though it was her turn on set, she wanted to share the spotlight with Avery. She decided to ad lib additional lines of dialogue for the show, of which she was both director and headliner.

"Did you like fucking her?"

"Yeah," he answered back. Jenna's pace was boisterous. He breathed as though he were sprinting.

"Was she tight for you?"

"Yeah baby," he answered, collecting her tits in his hands to squeeze them.

Having taken ten or so minutes to regain her equanimity, Janelle rose from the couch and cleared away the wetness from her cheeks. Sluggishly, she inched toward Jenna and Avery, who were deeply into their method-acting lovemaking.

"That was incredible," Janelle said to Jenna. Hearing her speak, Jenna acknowledged her co-star by leaning over to her and kissing her.

"Fuck her, Avery. Fuck the shit out of her," Janelle directed once the kiss ended. She leaned against the couch to take in the show. Playing the role of voyeur, she spread her legs and rubbed her clit lightly. It, and the rest of her pussy, was red and swollen, but the scene in front of her provided her with inducement. Jenna rode Avery with fierce determination. Her hips moved with conviction. The end goal was both sexual release, and entertainment for everyone in the room. Avery enfolded Jenna's big tits roughly, with enough tautness to force Jenna to throw her head back, causing her long, red curls to tickle the creamy area between her shoulder blades. Each time she swayed her hips, Avery pressed against her spot. Consumed by her raw craving, Jenna fucked Avery mercilessly. Her hips resonated with a trivial amount of pain from grinding against him so zealously. Nevertheless, knowing Janelle was watching and playing with herself to their exploit made her concentrate on one thing: getting off. Nearing her climax, she reached for and grabbed the back of Janelle's head. Janelle moved to her and kissed her pink lips.

"Are you getting close?" Janelle inquired through a whisper.

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" Jenna answered, fucking Avery with all of her vehemence.

"Fuck him, Jenna. Fuck him until you explode," Janelle whispered. Jenna's pussy began to clutch Avery like a glove.

"Call me a slut," Jenna said to Janelle. Janelle formed a tight hold on Jenna similar to the one Jenna possessed on her.

"Fuck him, slut. Fuck him like the dirty slut you are," Janelle said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I'm such a dirty slut!" Jenna moaned out, closing her eyes to shelter her cheeks from tears. Despite her efforts, the pipes burst as they had with Janelle.

"That's it, dirty slut! Cum! Fucking cum!" Janelle shouted at her. Jenna screeched loudly as her pivotal moment finally arrived.

"I'm a dirty slut! I'm fucking cumming!" She announced. One second later, Jenna said nothing, but her mouth remained wide open. Her lips trembled and her tongue was rigid from paralysis. Several seconds later, Jenna roared aloud as her pussy began to spasm all over Avery's cock. Her and Janelle's bodies glistened with hundreds of tiny, salty pearls. Their once splendid makeup efforts were clumpy, depleted messes. Jenna crested with such force, she could not refrain from crying, much like Janelle several minutes earlier. As the tears dripped from her sparkling, emerald eyes, Janelle comforted her, kissing her repeatedly.

"I had no idea you were such a slut," Janelle said in between the kisses.

"Only for Avery. And for you," Jenna admitted, kissing her back. Her hips quaked as her release controlled her.

"Say it for me."

"I'm a slut for you, J," she admitted again, finally halting her hips from moving any longer. Avery exhaled deeply as his cock stayed concealed, profoundly, inside of Jenna's red, puffy hole. After five minutes of gathering herself, Jenna exited stage left from his lap and plopped down onto the couch. She placed a hand onto her quivering stomach. Janelle checked on Jenna, but soon found herself enamored again by Avery's powerful dick pointing to the ceiling. The head seeped a sizable orb of fluid, likely pre-cum. The entire shaft was covered with Jenna's juices. It effervesced in the low light. Excitedly, she licked her lips, dropped to the floor in front of Avery, and cleaned the traces of Jenna from him. Her mouth glugged him passionately. She used her tongue to clean off the parts of his cock she could not reach. Viewing her boyfriend's cock being worked by her perfect, platinum-haired paramour, Jenna caught a second wind; the reprieves they both coveted after orgasm afforded them renewed stamina, as both Jenna and Janelle were now just as horny as when they began. Jenna rose and kissed Avery, snaking her tongue into his mouth.

"Are you ready to cum baby?" Jenna asked, watching Janelle suck his cock. An appetite for his cum fueled Janelle's lips. To persuade it from him, she performed on Avery more unreservedly than she had hitherto.

"Fuck yeah," he replied, lowering his gaze to view Janelle's actions.

"I want you to cum all over her face," Jenna said to him. Hearing her instruction, Avery stood in front of Janelle. He swayed mildly as he rose; his legs were weak from almost two full hours of sex. He seized Janelle's tits and toyed with them delicately. They were impressively firm, weighty, and the skin surrounding the fat underneath was soft and faultless. Janelle's areolas were about the size of a half-dollar coin. Her nipples were a magenta color, a light pink blended with blistering blood beneath a very thin layer of flesh. Avery moved forward and seated his cock between her breasts, and then encased them around his member until they concealed him almost entirely. His hips began to rock back and forth, effectively fucking Janelle's tits. Jenna's pussy stung with dampness as their show injected an interesting plot twist for the finale. Nothing was a bigger turn-on for Avery than titty fucking, and knowing he was engaging in his favorite activity excited her more so than anything that had already transpired. She fell to her knees next to Janelle as Avery kneaded into Janelle's big tits. Curving her lips into a circle, Janelle oozed a large drop of spit from her mouth to between her tits. Jenna licked her lips sexily as Avery's big phallus slid back and forth between Janelle's milky white tits. Sweat and saliva on her gleaming, youthful body provided an ample amount of lubricant.

"That's it baby. Fuck her tits," Jenna instructed. She positioned herself behind Janelle and cupped her hands around Janelle's plentiful peaks, mashing them cozily around Avery.

"How does it feel, Janelle?" Jenna questioned, leaning to Janelle's side and kissing her cheek.

"It feels good," Janelle disclosed, undertaking Avery's sashaying in the middle of her substantial, indulgent breasts. Jenna pinched Janelle's nipples as she held her tits around Avery's cock.

"I love watching him fuck your tits."

"Yeah?"

"It's so fucking sexy," Jenna whispered. Janelle turned her head to face Jenna and kissed her lips intensely.

"I can't wait to see him cum on you," Jenna spoke, saying the words in between lashes of her tongue against her friend's lips.

"Believe it or not, this will be my first facial," Janelle revealed. Her overly-used sex dripped again from a combination of the large cock massaging against her and Jenna's dirty talk.

"All over your pretty face," Jenna decried, pecking Janelle's cheeks.

"Will you clean me up afterward?"

"Of course, I will." Janelle smiled at Jenna's immediate, enthusiastic response.

"You're such a slut, Jenna," Janelle teased, looking into her friend's emerald eyes.

"And you're such a slut, Janelle."

"I'm a dirty slut for you, Jenna," she said, kissing Jenna deeply. The embrace did not last long. She turned and looked up at Avery, whose cock was pleasuring itself intently between her tits.

"And you too, Avery," she spoke assuredly. Jenna continued to squeeze Janelle's abundant breasts around Avery's cock, and he persevered to fuck them. Listening to them talk dirty to one another summoned a colossal load of cum from his depths.

"I'm so close," he announced. Hearing his words, both women turned their attention to Avery, prepared to receive his spunk.

"Cum all over my face," Janelle begged.

"That's it, dear. Cum for us," Jenna said moments later. His balls began to tighten. His hearing momentarily failed. He fucked Janelle's tits with pronounced abandon until he was seconds from discharging, and then grabbed his cock from its seat and stroked it furiously. Janelle instinctively closed her eyes and opened her mouth, anxiously awaiting the money shot that was about to be deposited on her striking visage. After numerous grunts, Avery experienced a current unlike any before it. A very long second of full-body numbness followed, which was then succeeded by an outburst of cum. His first shot spattered against Janelle's nose. Some of it leaked into her open, agreeable mouth. The ensuing shot smothered her right eye. The next shot drowned her left eye and much of her cheek. His fourth shot, by far the largest, splashed against her forehead, washing upward, like a tide approaching the shoreline of her hair. A lesser amount propelled over her head, landing onto Jenna's shoulder. Avery moved a step closer and unloaded the rest of his cum, firing four minor spurts directly into her alacritous mouth. His sperm trickled from her face onto her chest and thighs.

His energy expended, Avery collapsed onto the couch. Janelle was wholly sodden with Avery's cum. Her face, breasts, parts of her arms, thighs, stomach, and even blotches of hair were soiled. Janelle moaned and shook favorably, embracing the warmth of all the cum on her skin. Jenna turned Janelle's face towards her. They kissed deeply, during which time, Janelle dispersed a gracious amount of cum from her mouth into Jenna's with her tongue. Tasting the spunk on her tongue, Jenna courteously guzzled it. It was heavily inundated with salt, but she was far too horny to care about its flavor. Janelle swallowed the lesser amount of seed her mouth still contained. As pledged, she began to lick his cum from Janelle's face. Her fingers scrubbed Janelle's eyelids clean first before consuming the fluid from her cheeks. Janelle giggled while Jenna buffed her face.

"It tickles," she said, adoring the feeling of Jenna's tongue. Before long, every drop had been removed; save for what layered her tits and stomach, Janelle was clean. Jenna and Janelle wrapped their arms around one another and passionately kissed. They relished the taste of Avery's sperm in each other's mouths.

"How was your first facial?" Jenna asked her friend.

"In truth, not my favorite part of the night, but not as horrid as I imagined," Janelle replied. "Does he cum on your face often?"

"Oh, no. Maybe once every month," she responded, licking her lips clean. They both turned to Avery. A drop of cum hung from the tip of his cock. Janelle licked her lips lustfully, wanting every drop he had to give.

The sky was just beginning to brighten as the three lovers climbed into bed together. Janelle and Avery made a sandwich of Jenna. Janelle, after kissing them goodnight, fell asleep promptly. Jenna turned to Avery, resting her hand onto his chest.

"Did you have fun?" She asked, rubbing his chest.

"It was incredible."

"I thought so, too." She moved closer to him, placing her leg on top of his thigh. She kissed his shoulder.

"I love you so much, Avery," she whispered.

"And I love you, Jenna. Thank you for such a wonderful night."

Jenna's fantasy, at last, a sultry reality, the trio slept, gratified and unabashed.

TO BE CONTINUED...