Avery and Jenna Pt. 10: Licentious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Avery!" She said happily.

"Did Mr. Warren talk to you about us having sex in my office this morning?"

"Don't worry. I didn't say anything."

"I didn't think so. I just wanted to be sure."

"All he asked me was why I was constantly visiting your office. I told him I was just giving you paperwork for the Blake account, which is technically true. I've been doing that more than my actual job."

"People are talking about us. Mr. Warren is having me take vacation next week."

"At least you get to stay here. He's sending me to Boston next week with Mr. Kim."

"Boston? What's going on in Boston?"

"They're opening another Blake Hotel there. Mitchell, Aves, and Pearson is partnering with us on licensing and construction."

"I hadn't heard that."

"No one has yet. They're announcing it tomorrow in the afternoon memo."

"I see."

"I'll be gone all week, so I'm hoping I get to see you before I leave."

"I can probably come by Saturday before it gets too late. Is that acceptable?"

"Sure! I would actually prefer if you came by a little later in the day."

"Great. I'll see you at work tomorrow, and if I don't see you on Saturday, have a fun trip, all right?"

"Thanks! See you tomorrow, Avery." Erin ended the call from her end. Avery tossed his phone onto the passenger seat, then slammed his head into the steering wheel, incidentally setting off the horn. Its sound echoed noisily throughout the concrete structure.

FULFILLMENT (FRIDAY)

Jenna did her utmost to contain her enthusiasm for the premeditations of Friday night. To set the evening on the right path, she cooked a big dinner for everyone to enjoy: chicken parmesan, garlic bread, and a big bowl of salad filled with red onions, olives, bell and jalapeno peppers, crotons, and bacon pieces. She added some homemade Italian dressing into the large bowl and swirled it around, so the whole salad was coated. To wash down the savory food were three bottles of Baton Bleu: a cabernet sauvignon for Avery and two bottles of pink moscato for her and Janelle. While she set the table with dishes and food, Avery returned to the apartment. The dinner's amazing smell immediately overtook him. As he walked into the living room, he placed his duffle bag on the carpet and saw the meal Jenna had prepared. Avery watched as she placed some tall, yellow candles on the table. He also noticed that Jenna had prepared three places, rather than two.

"Wow! What's the occasion?" Avery asked, watching Jenna walk into the kitchen.

"I'm just feeling social, so I made a big dinner and I invited Janelle to eat with us. I know I didn't tell you ahead of time, but I didn't think you would mind," she said, covering the bowl of salad with saran wrap and placing it into the fridge to stay cold.

"Sounds good to me. I smell like the gym, so I need to shower before dinner."

"All right, dear," Jenna replied. They exchanged a brief kiss. Avery went into the bedroom to undress. Jenna chilled a bottle of moscato in an old, metal bucket of ice and water. Afterward, she placed a pitcher of water and three wine glasses onto the table. She spared a moment to survey the incredible meal before her. The table was set. Dinner was ready. A few minutes later, Jenna heard a knock on the door. Waiting on the other side was a dazzling, eager Janelle. She was clothed in a pair of black jeans and flat, black shoes, a black and white striped shirt underneath a short leather jacket. Her face contained some makeup, including a little foundation, burgundy metallic eyeshadow, mascara, and light pink lipstick. Her hair was unfettered and accentuated with a thick braid in the center. Jenna was thrilled to see Janelle was dressed for their upcoming performance. The two friends hugged each other tightly.

"You look wonderful," Jenna commented, staring at her partner-in-crime from head to toe.

"Thank you," Janelle replied, closing the door behind her. She was carrying a small bag containing extra clothes and sundries. Assuming she would be spending the night at their apartment, she brought additional attire for the following day. Janelle walked into the living room, removed her shoes, and placed her bag onto the carpet. She scanned the full table and tall candles, and smelled the multiple aromas in the air.

"You really outdid yourself," she complimented, standing with her arms to her sides. Jenna whistled for and waved to her to come into the bedroom. Passing by the bathroom, which steamed from the hot running water, Jenna partially closed the door, so they could hear when Avery finished his shower. Her redheaded friend opened a drawer and pulled out three sets of underwear for Janelle to see. The first was an older, familiar pink set she bought last year. It was traveled but nonetheless attractive. The second was a newer set, a white strapless bra and thong with purple trim. The third pair contained a deep forest green-colored lacey bra and cheeky boyshorts. Jenna laid each combination on the bed for Janelle to inspect.

"What do you want to see me wear?" She asked, removing the black skinny-strap shirt and red running shorts she wore now. Underneath were simple white underwear and a white bra. Janelle viewed her choices, examining them as though she and Jenna were going on a date, and Jenna were dressing up for the occasion. What would Janelle want Jenna to wear, were Jenna and she dating? What colors and styles would best highlight Jenna's body? After two minutes of careful deliberation, her pink-colored index finger pointed to the third set.

"Definitely the green. The color will bring out your eyes, and it will pair nicely with your skin tone," she explained. "The boyshorts will really show off your curves." Jenna smiled at Janelle's remarks and picked up the garments from the bed. Janelle turned around to leave to allow Jenna some privacy. Jenna called to her before she divested the room of her presence.

"Hey," she whispered. Janelle turned around to look at her.

"Thank you. For doing this," she professed, unhooking her white bra. Her large breasts rested perfectly from her chest. There was no trace of sag in them. Her nipples were placed faultlessly near the center of each breast. Neither her areolas nor her nipples were overly large. Janelle had seen them before, several times in fact, but never had she admitted how great she thought they looked, nor did she admit how wet it made her to see them at the moment, knowing what was planned for the evening.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm excited. I really want this," she said. Janelle left the room and Jenna prepared herself, putting on the matching green pair of undergarments. On top of the set, she placed a black, brown and orange sleeveless dress. She slipped on a pair of black leggings to cover her legs. She sprayed herself with a small amount of perfume, with notes of vanilla and cinnamon. She knew the scent would drive Avery crazy. Finally, before leaving the room, she enjoyed a long glance at herself in the tall mirror. She looked incredible. Janelle looked incredible. Her meal was going to be incredible. She did not know what force was pulling Avery away from her, but it would not matter after tonight.

After indulging in Jenna's outstanding dinner, Avery and Janelle rinsed the used dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher. Meanwhile, Jenna searched through Netflix's ostensibly endless library for a movie to watch. Traditionally, she and Avery chose a movie or TV show randomly; tonight, she needed something to further build the mood between all of them. It had to be something sexy. Something that was scintillating without being too obvious. After some digging, Jenna happened across an indie film about two actresses, a blonde and a redhead, and how the failure of their relationship affects their chemistry on their most recent film. Titled, Anatomy of a Love Seen, she queued up the movie, and called for them to join her in the living room.

Their bellies full, wine glasses in hand, Avery turned off all the lights, and sat on the couch beside Jenna. Janelle sat on the other end of the couch. Jenna was seated exactly where she wished to be: between her lover and her best friend. She started the movie and allowed it, and the wine, to do some of the foreplay. As the film progressed, Janelle and Jenna dropped very subtle hints of their plans, holding a short, quiet conversation about how they both, theoretically, envisioned making love to a woman. By the end of the movie, all three bottles of Baton Bleu were empty. Janelle was practically sitting atop Jenna, and her hand rested on Jenna's thigh. She rubbed it playfully. Avery took notice of Janelle's actions but thought nothing of it. It was a passing incident. Side effects of the wine and the sexy film, he believed. Finally, when the credits began to roll, Janelle made a move to initiate their own movie.

"That was pretty sexy. I don't know about you two, but it got me a little worked up," she said, finishing what little remained in her wine glass. Jenna also emptied hers. Janelle placed their glasses on the floor. Relieved of their kitchenware, Jenna played with Janelle's braid as Janelle twirled her fingers through Jenna's curly red crop.

"You're so pretty," Jenna said to Janelle. Moments later, Jenna's lips meshed gently against Janelle's. They repeated the motion several more times. Avery rested against the arm of the couch, watching the two women. He was surprisingly resigned to the sight, for a full bottle of wine coursed through his system. Seeing Jenna and Janelle kiss one another was deeply sexy. Their smooching developed from innocent pecking into deep, luscious embracing. Their hands delighted in feeling each other's young, firm bodies. A few moments later, Janelle broke the kiss and looked behind Jenna to verify Avery's interest. Indeed, he had not removed his gawk from them from the moment they started kissing.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I like it a lot," Avery answered, contemplating how far Janelle's actions would proceed. She smiled to him and returned her attention to Jenna. She kissed her lips once more, then moved down to her chin. Jenna lifted her head while Janelle's lips paved a road down her neck, stopping underneath her ear. Jenna moaned for more, sliding her hands all over Janelle's back. Janelle grabbed a handful of Jenna's pretty dress and hoisted it from her body. Exposing Jenna's green bra excited Janelle, and she navigated to her chest, placing quaint, gentle brushes all over her fair skin. As she was caressed, Jenna lowered herself slowly to the couch. While Janelle guided her hands between Jenna's breasts, Jenna's head rested atop Avery's leg. Janelle sexily mounted Jenna, running her tongue between Jenna's clothed tits. Jenna situated one hand on Janelle's head and the other onto Avery's crotch. Expertly, she found his still-nestled cock in his jeans. From his stiffness, she knew Avery was enjoying the show as much as Jenna was enjoying her starring role. Janelle rose from Jenna and removed her shirt. Underneath it was a coral-colored bra with lace trim. She placed her hand onto the back of Jenna's head and pulled her up to her breasts. Jenna replicated what Janelle did to her, kissing and licking the naked parts of her chest. Slowly, she osculated from Janelle's concealed tits to her collar bone, causing Janelle's abdomen to quiver with pleasure. Jenna's lips traveled from Janelle's neck to her ears, where she licked, sucked and delicately nibbled on them.

"Oh, fuck," Janelle whispered as Jenna flicked her tongue against Janelle's earlobe. Anxious to develop the session, she moved back to Janelle's tasty lips. The kiss was a much more passionate, assured connection. Jenna used plenty of tongue to entice Janelle. Leisurely, Janelle's hands trailed down Jenna's body to her leggings. They surrendered to her wish to be removed. While Janelle undressed her scintillatingly, Jenna laid back onto Avery's lap once more and stretched out her shapely legs to allow Janelle to peel off her coverings. Avery watched quietly as the two women enjoyed one another. Jenna reached for Avery's cock, moving up and down the shaft. Avery rolled his lips together when Jenna's smooth, shaven legs were revealed. Janelle tossed the leggings onto the floor; she leaned down and placed her lips onto Jenna's taut stomach. Planting small kisses like tiny seeds, she trekked a downward trail to her boyshorts. She kissed her once through the material, and then diverted from her pussy to her thighs. Jenna moaned in complete ecstasy and continued to rub Avery's rigid phallus through his jeans. Avery closed his eyes, releasing a low moan himself as she buffed him.

"I can see you're enjoying this," Jenna teased, opening her eyes to see his expression while Janelle devoured her body.

"I am enjoying it," he confessed. Caressing him caused his cock to twitch a few times in Jenna's hand. "Are you?"

"I love it," Jenna confessed. Jenna rose as Janelle kissed her way down to her knees. She reached for her friend, attempting a combination of kissing Janelle's lips ardently while also trying to unbutton her jeans. She wrapped her arms around Jenna's neck, offering herself to be used as Jenna wished. Jenna expertly disengaged the complex buttons on Janelle's pants and eagerly opened the short zipper track. Breaking their kiss, she resolutely pushed Janelle against the couch. Jenna gripped the jeans by the waistband and pulled them down her dreamy legs. Removed were Janelle's pants; they were discarded on the floor, joining the rest of her ensemble. Jenna then straddled Janelle. Starting from her lips, she kissed her way down Janelle's delectable body. Her mouth sampled from her chest, to her abdomen, and finally her navel. Reaching it, she dunked her tongue into it, and then glided it down towards her coral thong. Fearlessly, she moved her head between Janelle's thighs and kissed her pussy lips through the fabric. Janelle moaned loudly, holding onto Jenna's head when she felt her touch. Jenna kissed six more times in intensifying length and degree, tasting something akin to Janelle's juices. Momentarily satisfied, Jenna licked each of her thighs.

"Your lips feel so good on me," Janelle professed, running her fingers through Jenna's curls. Jenna slid upward and kissed Janelle once more before laying back onto Avery. She placed her hand onto the back of his head.

"Do you like watching us?" She asked alluringly, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, I do," Avery said quietly. Hearing his answer, Janelle rose from the couch, liberated one of Jenna's large breasts from its jail of cotton and wire, and began licking its nipple.

"You can do more than watch, if you want," Janelle stated. Avery rose and lifted his shirt from his frame. Watching him disrobe caused Janelle to burn hotter. Three years had passed since she last saw him in this state of undress; his body was firmer and trimmer. Abandoning Jenna's nipple, she moved her hands against Avery's flat stomach to his jeans. She unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper. Meanwhile, Jenna released one of Janelle's breasts from its cup, and sucked and licked it as she had done to her. Spikes of pleasure stabbed through Janelle. So sharply so, she found it difficult to concentrate on Avery. Keenly, Janelle reached into Avery's boxers and pulled out his manhood. Her hand remembered its weight from a year ago; it had been a longer time, since it was last inside of her. To her delight, tonight would end that drought. Janelle moved her hand to her lips and opened her mouth, seeping a large dollop of saliva into her palm. Afterward, she placed her hand back onto Avery's cock, lubricating him with each stroke.

"You're so lucky, Jenna. You get this big, black cock whenever you want it," Janelle cooed, massaging Avery with her wet hand. Jenna released Janelle's nipple from between her lips.

"It is big, isn't it?" She agreed, turning her head to view Janelle fondling Avery. Watching Janelle pleasure Avery elicited exactly the response she hoped it would, as she seeped uncontrollably at the sight.

"I think you should suck it, J," Jenna coaxed. Agreeing with Jenna's suggestion, Janelle slid her body forward, so her lips were aligned with the thick organ in her hand. Her tongue slithered over it, teasing him. Jenna situated her head between Janelle's legs. She reached for, took hold of, and pulled down Janelle's sexy thong. With each inch, Janelle's saturated, freshly shaven pussy was uncovered. Jenna's mouth slavered from its scent. Her tongue found her friend's clit and playfully licked it. Janelle verbally responded as Jenna's tongue toyed with her. Through her moaning, she swallowed Avery's cock, taking in as much of it as she could. Unlike Jenna, she did not possess the years of experience performing oral sex on Avery. Undeterred, she engulfed what her mouth would allow. Drinking him in as she did a year ago, she concentrated especially on the tip. Her tongue cupped and rubbed just beneath the hole, like what Erin had recently done. The area proved to be incredibly sensitive, as its stimulation yielded tiny drops of pre-cum to trickle Janelle's mouth. Avery lowered his head and bellowed sounds of satisfaction. The noises he made caused Jenna's heart to flutter. Despite her bounteous inclination to view Janelle sucking Avery's cock, she was preoccupied with enjoying her treat. Janelle's pussy drooled into her open, willing mouth. Jenna rubbed and squeezed Janelle's ass. Janelle grinded herself against her tongue. Never had Jenna eaten out another girl, but it was more enjoyable than she could have surmised. Janelle's taste was as she predicted it would be: a little sweet and a lot tangy. Listening to Janelle and Avery both whimper in ecstasy heartened Jenna to further push her fantasy.

"Fuck! You do that so well, Jenna," Janelle said, momentarily removing her mouth from Avery's cock.

"You like the way I eat your pussy?" Jenna inquired, spanking Janelle's shapely ass.

"I fucking love it," she avowed, sighing a few more times before inviting Avery's rod back into her mouth. She quickly bobbed her mouth on him, causing Avery's thigh muscles to tremble. Jenna's pussy flooded her comfortable yet restrictive underwear. Although Jenna's mouth wanted to imbibe more of Janelle's nectar, her eyes fancied a gander of her best friend sucking her boyfriend's dick. Grudgingly, Janelle unloaded Avery's long, hard phallus from her mouth and rose from his lap. She moved to the opposite end of the couch, stealing a kiss from Jenna along the way. Janelle tasted herself upon Jenna's tongue, additionally stoking the fire within her. Simultaneously, Jenna detected the salty remains of Avery's pre-cum in Janelle's mouth. Janelle reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, at last revealing her hefty tits. They were the same size as Jenna's, but her nipples were much larger. Swiftly, she broke the kiss and grabbed Jenna by her waist. Jenna turned to face Avery, positioning on all fours.

"Show me how you suck him," Janelle insisted. Jenna gazed into Avery's eyes; he was completely entranced by what was happening. Happily, she obeyed her friend's decree, inhaling his cock from tip to base, in one motion. Her throat held him in place for about half a minute. Each person, especially Jenna, sat impressed by how long she could hold her breath. Having proved her superiority, she expelled him and inhaled sharply. Thick ropes of saliva bridged the short distance from her lips to his dick. Janelle was speechless; Jenna could deepthroat Avery effortlessly.

"Holy shit. That was so fucking sexy!" Janelle exclaimed, yanking Jenna's boyshorts from her waist. She leaned forward and appraised Jenna's pussy. It was already drenched, so her tongue would not provide much more lubrication. Nevertheless, Janelle poked it into her, pumping it back and forth, like a piston. As she savored Jenna, her eyes viewed her friend sucking on Avery slowly and deeply. Avery also viewed Jenna as she periodically took him completely into her mouth. He moaned whenever he felt himself slip into her throat. Jenna whined against him as Janelle lashed her pussy with her tongue. Teasingly, Janelle ebbed her tongue from Jenna's pussy to her sensitive asshole. She circled it first, and then licked the center with the tip of her tongue. Jenna experienced a tremendous rush. So strongly, she unwillingly let Avery slip out of her mouth, for fear that she may bite him.