Avery and Jenna Pt. 10: Licentious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would it be like to sleep with another woman?

She lowered her head backward, letting the spray wash the shampoo from her hair. Jenna revisited the original scenario that created her polygamous desire. It originated with Mika. Jenna, over the span of several months, had come to respect her, albeit not enough to like her. She was unashamed to admit that Mika was, objectively, very attractive. Were she to ever walk into their apartment to find Mika and Avery engaged in lovemaking, Jenna would have thrown them both out. At least, that is what she would have done a year ago. Now, healed by time and distance, Jenna not only may have accepted it, she may have even been inclined to participate. Jenna turned to brace herself against the wall of the shower. Her fingers gliding down her taut body, she allowed herself to envision how it would potentially transpire...

(...Jenna sat in one of the large, maroon chairs in the bedroom. Many long candles were burning around the room, providing the only source of light. She was clothed in nothing but skimpy, black panties and a matching bra. Her hand was situated comfortably, calmly, and confidently between her powerful thighs, handling herself with rising intensity. Her eyes were fixed to the bed and what was happening there. Mika lied on the bed, between Avery's strong legs. Her delicate, tan skin was covered only with a shimmering turquoise nightgown. Between her two perfect lips was Avery's large cock; she imbibed drop after drop of pre-cum from it. Avery had both hands in her beautiful, raven hair. His lips elicited moans, convincing both Jenna and Mika of his satisfaction. Jenna widened her legs to give herself more freedom to play. Her lips dripped all over her fingers as she viewed Mika inhale Avery almost to his base. She bit her bottom lip at the sight. From her mouth came an instruction to Mika.

"Suck on his balls."

Mika conformed as commanded, moving her mouth from his shaft to his scrotum. Her perfect lips and tongue kissed and licked on one of his testicles romantically, stroking his long shaft with her delicate hand. She switched to the opposing testicle and restarted the process. Jenna's idle hand slid underneath her bra and squeezed her nipple as Mika made a meal of Avery's genitals...)

...The thoughts swimming through Jenna's head were lustful and irresistible. She dismissed the fantasy, reached for her sponge, and poured some of her body wash onto it. As the cleanser was worked into a lather, she entertained a second, more relevant, scenario in her head. Bathing her chest just above her full breasts, Jenna surmised about how much better it would be, were Avery's large hands cleaning her gentle skin in place of her own...

(...Avery directed the sponge between and underneath her breasts. He scrubbed from her neck down to her tight stomach. Slowly, he spun her around to wash her back. As he suffused her, Janelle approached from her right side, wrapped her hands around Jenna's wrists, and placed Jenna's hands against the shower wall. Avery knelt to wash her legs and feet, while Janelle moved her red, wet hair from her face. She leaned forward slowly, and her tantalizing lips touched Jenna's. It was little more than a gentle peck initially, but it soon bloomed into a full kiss. Janelle held Jenna's face in her hands. Their tongues protruded from their mouths, rubbing against one another's. Janelle leaned back as Avery rose from washing Jenna. He turned her around and positioned her against the wall, exposing the front of her gorgeous, naked, wet body for both he and Janelle to regard...)

...Jenna escaped from the dream long enough to realize that she had started touching herself. Though she had the sponge in her hand, nothing but her neck, breasts, and stomach were cleansed. She scrubbed under her arms and moved down her legs to her cute feet. The body wash left an aromatic, creamy lather on her skin. Jenna next spread her legs a bit and began to purify her womanhood, gently dabbing the sponge against her clit. As it contacted such a sensitive part of her person, she reluctantly acknowledged how turned on she was. Bracing her body against the shower wall, she shut her green eyes. Gaining free will, her empty hand moved from her stomach to her nipple, pinching it mildly. Accepting the yearning within her, she thought of how the affair would continue...

(...Left vulnerable for them to have their way with her, Jenna watched as Avery's hand intruded between her legs. His long finger crossed beyond her threshold, easing inside. Wishing to partake in the merriment, Janelle leaned down and squeezed Jenna's nipple between her wondrous lips. She sucked on it fanatically, hard enough to stiffen it. She switched to the other nipple, lending it the same enthusiastic attention. Avery, meanwhile, removed his finger from inside of Jenna and was relieving it of her taste. The sight excited her; Jenna leaned forward and kissed Avery, savoring her flavor in his mouth. When they broke the kiss, Janelle stepped forward to kiss Jenna. When their kiss concluded, Jenna placed one of her hands onto the back of Avery's head and the other on the back of Janelle's head. Lovingly, she brought them together. Every muscle in her body was besieged with lust as she played the role of voyeur to Janelle and Avery. He kissed Janelle deeply and sincerely. Moments later, he moved to her neck and bit it resolutely. Janelle cried out gleefully when his teeth sank into her skin. Licking her lips, Jenna's fingers encircled Avery's hard erection and began to caress it...)

...Submerged in the river of musing, she opened her eyes to see her vagina had been thoroughly scrubbed by her sponge. Placing it in the shower caddy, she reached for the bottle of body wash. Pressing the pump inward, the container released a small blob, enough to coat her index finger. She reached behind her back and slowly wedged the lubricated finger into her ass. Care was taken, as the entrance was still tender from last Friday night. Leaning back against the wall to hold her hand in place, her other hand backtracked to her clit, brushing it side to side. She bent her knees slightly, resting her head against the shower wall. Again, shutting her emerald green eyes, the fantasy proceeded of its own accord...

(...With Avery's sturdy cock in her hand, Jenna pushed Janelle's head downward. Understanding what Jenna wanted, Janelle knelt in the tub. Jenna situated her left leg onto one of the corners of the tub. Janelle slithered her tongue against Jenna's wet pussy, licking her enthusiastically. Jenna whimpered loudly as Janelle serviced her. Being almost inattentive from the trance created by Janelle's hot tongue, she struggled to include Avery, whose dick had reached full erection. Smiling, she lifted Janelle's head from between her legs. Janelle rose from her knees, accepting a deep kiss from Jenna. While their tongues swirled around like a cyclone, downward did Jenna push Avery. Following Janelle's example, he knelt and licked Jenna, using the tip of his tongue to trace circles around her clit. Jenna's knees buckled as he savored her flavor. Jenna sucked on Janelle's tongue, cleaning the hints of her juices from her friend's mouth. Pulling away from Janelle, Jenna leaned away, admiring how gorgeous her blonde friend appeared. Then, as with Janelle, she raised Avery by his chin. Janelle stepped toward him slowly and kissed him. Her tongue invaded Avery's mouth, uncovering more of Jenna's juices. Avery's large hands went onto Janelle's full breasts, clutching them tightly. Jenna bit her bottom lip as they kissed; she glided her hand through Janelle's shining, platinum hair. She pulled away gently, breaking the kiss between them. Instructing Janelle to drop onto her knees once again, with her free hand, she hoisted Avery's cock and positioned it mere inches away from Janelle's mouth. With her other hand, she pressed her head toward his member. Janelle's lips cloaked Avery's large cock. Jenna's blood rushed through her veins as Janelle swallowed Avery. She shoved Janelle's head forward determinedly, ensuring she could not remove the substantial member from her mouth...)

...Within the shower stall, Jenna's pussy clamped as it began to cum. Moans escaped her mouth as her licentious thoughts overwhelmed her. Her body shuddered against the tiled wall as she rubbed her clit and fingered her asshole with immense purpose. She licked her lips and her efforts endured, prolonging her orgasm for its absolute length. Never had she gotten off to a fantasy of her with a girl or someone else with Avery, but the possibility of it, now, was prodigious. Hormones flooded her bloodstream seconds later. Some calmed her, ushering in a mild drowsiness; others encouraged her to continue, and her steadfastness was rewarded with a second, lesser orgasm. Still skimming her clit, she unhurriedly removed her finger from her ass, which had clinched tightly from her climax. Sexually satiated for the time being, the finger strumming her clit slowed. A small amount of thick, white fluid noticeably oozed from her. She rubbed her slit and collected the glistening fluid on her finger. It was rare that she came in such a manner. Cleaning her juices under the spray of the showerhead, she concluded her bathing, saturated with obsessive expectations of the approaching night with Avery and Janelle. At last, one of her deepest fantasies would be realized.

BUSTED (THURSDAY)

Erin was uninterested in the meeting. While Mr. Warren and Mr. Kim conversed with each other, she was seated between them, translating their respective lines. She wore a black collared shirt with three buttons near the neck. She left the top button undone to expose a tantalizing, tasteful, and tolerable amount of her cleavage. Not enough to be considered inappropriate, but enough to make one take notice. She wore a pair of grey dress pants covering her strong thighs. As usual, Erin looked very professional and very attractive, but her outfit hid an interesting piece of her ensemble. That piece was hidden in her panties. They were black and void of gimmicks or flair, but that was not the point. Inside of them, resting snugly, was the small butt plug, oiled by the expensive lubricant, both of which she bought from the adult store. The toy was supplanted completely in her ass. She had been wearing it there for several hours a day ever since she and Avery ate breakfast almost two weeks ago. She made it a priority to wear it during the working hours of the day, when she would be in Avery's presence. Knowing that he was nearby made wearing the toy more worthwhile. Today was the first day that she could not notice it. It was not comfortable for the first few days, to say the least. Today, she was at ease with it. Perhaps tomorrow was the day to move onto the medium-sized toy. While Erin's mind taunted her, suggesting not-so-subtle ideas about how hard or in what position Avery may fuck her ass, the meeting with Mr. Warren and Mr. Kim had concluded. Erin bid farewell to both men, and everyone departed Mr. Warren's office. The day was more than half-over; she had no other professional obligations, and she was more than ready to vacate the building, but before she did, she paid a visit to Avery's office. Her small hand knocked on the door gently. Avery replied a few seconds later. As she entered the office, Avery was standing up and putting on his suit jacket.

"Is this a bad time?" She asked, closing the door behind her.

"No. I'm done early. Mr. Warren just wanted to speak to me before I left. What's up?"

"I was wondering, if you had given any thought about coming over this weekend," she asked, brushing her straightened, dirty blonde hair out of her face. Avery secured the top button of his jacket.

"I can possibly come by. Saturday nights, Jenna usually likes me to take her to this nightclub, the Curtain Call. It's got a big dance floor, great music, and they don't skimp on the alcohol. Why?" Erin shifted her weight to her other leg, feeling the glass intruder in her ass stimulate a delicate spot. It was the first time she experienced anything resembling pleasure, since she began wearing the toy.

"Well, I was just curious. If you have some spare time, I'd really like to see you," she confessed.

"Sure. If nothing else is happening, I'll happily come by," he answered. Erin smiled and nodded to him before turning around and exiting. As she closed the door, she burned with rage. If he only knew about the corset, or the plug buried deep within her. Head and heart both hoped he would make an appearance. Erin was prepared to give him something no one had ever received from her. She sighed loudly and shook off the anger of constantly competing with Jenna and walked away. Avery emerged from his office two minutes after her, heading towards the end of the hallway. It was not unusual for Avery to speak to Mr. Warren, but he had no idea why he wanted to speak to him now. When he reached the office, he saw the door was open. He knocked on it to announce his arrival. It was decorated, as most offices were, with plaques and diplomas. There were even a few framed jerseys, signed by football players, past and present. It was at least twice the size of his office, and perhaps more.

"Hey, come on in," Mr. Warren said, waving for him to approach. Patrick Warren was a self-made Irish American businessman, aged well into his fifties. His face wore the wisdom and experience of a long and prosperous life. His hair bore the stress of that life. It was almost entirely grey, save for a little pepper on the crown. Still, Mr. Warren was in great shape for a man his age, and possessed a practiced, attractive visage. He attended college and law school in Illinois, where he met Sandra, his now ex-wife. They divorced after almost twenty years of marriage. After surrendering, to her, everything they shared willingly, so she could raise his three daughters, he relocated to Maryland. With the help of his business partner, Emilio Hines, started the company. Over ten years, it grew into one of the premier investment banks in the state. He also remarried, to a woman who was almost thirty years his junior. Avery walked into the office, sitting in one of the chairs in front of him.

"You wanted to see me, sir," he spoke, crossing his legs. Mr. Warren put his hands together and leaned forward.

"How long have you been here, Avery? About a year, right?"

"Yes, sir. It was a year at the beginning of the month."

"Have you given any thought to what you want to do after you finish school?"

"Not yet, sir, but I hope I can continue working here. I definitely enjoy it."

"Well, we certainly enjoy having you. You're good with clients, your work is impeccable, and you're well-liked around the building. I'm glad to have you onboard."

"Thank you, Mr. Warren," he said, flattered by his boss's compliments.

"That having been said, I'm curious if you've heard any of the rumors going around the office, seeing as how you're so popular?" Mr. Warren inquired, sitting back into his large, cushioned chair.

"No, sir. I try to avoid gossip."

"That's wise. Before I repeat the rumor, I have a question: do you know our company's stance on inter-office relationships?" Avery was taken aback by the question. He was certain Mr. Warren knew he was dating someone outside of the company, as Jenna had accompanied him to some of the company parties.

"I'm not familiar with it, sir," he answered, his interest piqued at the question.

"Well, don't worry because it's actually quite a small paragraph in the contract you signed when you were hired. Very easy to glance over. It basically states that we neither permit nor prohibit relationships between fellow associates. Mr. Hines and I have a personal policy of staying out of people's private lives."

"Yes, sir."

"And while I don't necessarily mind if any of my employees are dating each other, I do have a problem when I hear that two of my employees are, basically, what amounts to having sex in the building during office hours." There was a slight pause. Avery's face held the look of confusion. He did not understand why Mr. Warren was telling him this.

"So, the rumor is that you've been having sex with Ms. Cahill in your office during work hours. Some of the staff are claiming to have heard you and her engaging in illicit activity on Monday, and there have been multiple sightings of her entering your office throughout the week." Avery had forgotten about what happened on Monday. Maintaining his composure, he knew he could easily explain away the daily visits. "So, I have to ask: is there any truth to the rumor?"

"No, sir. Erin and I have a prior relationship. We both went to the same high school, so occasionally on her lunch break, she will stop by and visit with me to catch up."

"You two went to the same high school? I wasn't aware of that."

"Yes, sir. We've just been making up for lost time. It's been five years since we've seen each other, but our relationship is platonic," he spoke, trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"Well, it is nice to be able to rekindle an old friendship from time to time. My ex-wife and I still talk on occasion. Sometimes, even cordially. That notwithstanding, I am in a very difficult place, because while I want to believe you, there are several people who share a different opinion of what's happening. Now, no one saw anything, but they all seem to think they heard Erin making some rather...obvious noises on Monday. This is exactly the kind of rumor I do not want to have, especially with the Blake Hotel account being so important to the future of this company."

"I apologize, sir, but nothing happened. I'm certain of that," he replied, holding his hands together to keep them from shaking.

"Well, I'm inclined to believe you. I spoke to Erin this morning, and she gave me a similar answer. Though she made no mention of the two of you having a prior relationship. So, perhaps it's just office gossip. Erin's a beautiful woman. You're a good-looking guy. These things just happen, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Great! However, I do have a murky, distracting and possibly untrue anecdote floating around my building, and I cannot afford to have that. So, this is what I would like to do: you have some vacation time saved up, don't you? Something like two weeks-worth, right?"

"Yes, sir. Exactly two weeks."

"Take a week. Next week. Get out of the office. Spend some time with that girlfriend of yours. Go on a trip somewhere, but take a week out of the office. And while you're on vacation, stay away from the office. Let's let this rumor burn itself out, all right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. And for the record, if anything has occurred between you and Ms. Cahill, it's none of my business. I don't particularly care. What two consenting adults choose to do with each other is their business, but it becomes my business when it happens in the building during hours of operation. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"All right. You're a good kid, Avery. Go on and get out of here. I'll put in for your time with Alexandria in Payroll. Make sure you sign off on it before processing goes through tomorrow afternoon."

"Thank you, sir." Avery stood up and shook Mr. Warren's hand. Fortunately, it was not clammy. As Avery left the office, he felt like all eyes were on him. How was it possible that people heard them? Were they really that loud? Fortunately, the only person from whom Jenna could hear the rumor was Carter, and Avery had dirt on him. Plus, even if he confided in Carter about what happened, he doubted Carter would tattle on him. He relaxed, knowing that the incident would likely not happen again, and he was, luckily, not in any actual trouble.

His day concluded, Avery exited the building and into the garage. His car was parked on the eighth level. He took the long way, walking up the stairs, instead of using the elevator; the increased time allowed him to think about the recent occurrences. Hurting Jenna. Sleeping with Erin. Knowing how Alicia felt about sleeping with him. It was fun while it lasted, but Erin was not worth losing Jenna. Whatever lingering sentiments for her had run their course. After five minutes of walking, he reached the eighth level of the garage and found his car in space 0888. Closing his car door to ensure privacy, he quickly dialed Erin's number. He wished to know exactly what she said, in case his explanation and hers did not sync.