Awakening of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers

"It's okay," Trent said, "I just wanted to hear your voice. Have a good time."

"Okay, bye" Justine said quickly, as if she wanted to get off the phone right away. Trent felt a little hurt that she wanted to end the call, but he felt he knew what was going on. Still, he had one last thing he wanted to hear.

"Love you," Trent said, but before he even finished saying it, the phone went dead. Although she said it was hard to hear, and maybe it was a little, he knew that she was anxious to get off the phone.

The irony was that he would want to talk to her about how he understood that she didn't want to talk too much, but since that in itself was more talking, it would just make the problem worse. Trent resolved that while he had feelings about this situation that he wanted to address, he would let it go. He would make the effort to start being the husband she wanted, and not talk about becoming the relationship they hoped to have.

When Justine got home later that night, she was tired, and Trent felt that she was clearly feeling a little wary of having another long talk about the marriage. So Trent just hugged her and said he loved her, and then they went to bed together, with him holding on to her as they drifted off to sleep. She seemed happy with that, and Trent felt they were on a better path to making their relationship work.

While they talked less, Trent was masturbating more. It didn't help that Justine was dressing incredibly sexy all the time now. She also acted a little different, a little more confident. She walked and talked with more authority. It was very sexy. Justine hoped that these were all signs that Justine was building the emotional strength needed to work through the issues of their sex life. He masturbated hard and often thinking about what it was going to be like having sex with this new, more erotic, Justine. The only problem was how it felt after he came. He would lie there on their bed, cleaning his cum and lotion up with tissues, feeling completely pathetic. What kind of husband, what kind of man, jerks off to his own wife instead of fucking her? He tried to dismiss the thoughts as being unjustifiably harsh. This was just a temporary situation, they would have sex again, and it wasn't anybody's fault. He just couldn't hold back the rush of feelings that inevitably always followed. However, he knew it wasn't just some kind of hormonal thing. The sense that he was some kind of loser in this situation constantly ate at him.

During that time, something happened which shook Trent's confidence even more. Trent heard that Justine's favorite band was having a small, intimate concert. He came home from work and told her about it, and then tried to get tickets on line, but they were sold out. Justine seemed completely not bothered, though. Although she would have liked to have gone, it turned out she had to work late at the make up counter on the night of the concert anyway. Even though Justine wasn't remotely bothered, Trent was. If they weren't having problems in the bedroom, he probably would have brushed the whole thing off. However, the way he saw it now, not only was he not able to satisfy her in the bedroom, he was failing in the platonic part of their relationship as well. He wasn't able to give her the things she wanted.

The night of the concert, as soon as Justine went off to work, Trent got to work on his plan to make up for it. He bought some nice wine, and had some music from the band they were missing, and he spent hours arranging and lighting candles to make the whole apartment as romantic as possible. He was determined that when Justine came home, she would see that he was romantic, caring, and able to provide for her experiences just as good as any concert.

After he had set up, he had plenty of time to wait for her, and it was a little agonizing. He knew she would be home late, but he was so eager to carry out his plan it made waiting for her worse than usual. Then she turned out to be even later than she said, making the minutes after her schedule return feel ten times longer. What was she doing? He wanted to call, but knew that would ruin the overall effect, so with huge amounts of restraint, he held back from dialling her number.

Finally, she came home, and even though she must have been working for hours, she seemed elated and happy. Perhaps it was because she saw the candles when she opened the door, Trent thought. He was waiting for her in the living room, at the end of a small path of candles he had set out for her.

"I felt bad that I couldn't take you to the concert," Trent said. "So, I just wanted to do something really nice for you. I thought, if it's not to silly, that we could dance together, here, in the candle light." Justine giggled, and continued to giggle while they swayed to the music in the living room. Trent thought that what he had done was a huge success.

He tried to repeat it afterwards with other gestures, big and small. She seemed to get more busy, which meant that he spent more time waiting for her. However, in the time they were together, he worked hard to try and constantly keep her feeling like she was the center of his world. He got her flowers for no reason, he would give her back rubs, which she especially liked when she came home tired, and he did other things. Justine was really appreciative. She seemed to be the happiest she had ever been.

Another small incident happened which, much to Trent's surprise, seemed to push Justine's mood into even higher levels, although he would have never guessed something like this would have made a positive impact.

Justine had left to go to work, and Trent particularly liked something about the way she looked that day, with her tight skirt and blouse showing ample cleavage. He could barely contain himself. He was in the bedroom and jerking off soon after she left. A little while later, the bedroom door opened and Justine entered. She must have forgotten something, because she was unexpectedly back from work.

"Oh my god," Justine said when she entered the room.

"Oh shit," Trent said and he scrambled to get his pants up over his hard penis and simultaneously stand up, but because of the panic, he stumbled a bit and while he was able to get to the side of the bed and pull his pants up a little way, his penis was still exposed.

"No, wait," Justine said, and she walked over to sit beside him on the bed. "Stop. It's okay."

"I'm so embarrassed," Trent said.

"Don't be," Justine said. There was a long pause. "Do you do this a lot?" Justine asked. Trent looked down and didn't want to get into it. "Please don't be embarrassed," Justine went on. It's okay, really. I actually like that you're doing this." Trent looked up, surprised.

"What?" He asked. "You do? Why?"

"Well," Justine said with a smile, "I bet it's me you're thinking about." Trent blushed. He nodded as a response. "Do you do this a lot, when I'm not around? Do you do this when I'm out?" Again, Trent nodded. "I like that you want me this much. I want you to keep going," Justine said, and as she did, she had her hands in her lap so when she brought her shoulders forward, it caused her huge breasts to be pushed out to display them in all their glory to Trent. He took the cue and stared down into her cavernous cleavage.

"Really?" Trent asked. "Yes," Justine responded, swaying her body just a little so that her breasts would jiggle. Almost unconsciously, as if hypnotized, Trent began stroking his rock hard penis again. "Just don't get your hopes up that this is going to end up with sex. I'm not ready for that yet. But, I think I'm going to enjoy this too." Trent was spanking off furiously now, and Justine leaned in toward him a little more, making her show of her breasts to him a little more erotic. "I want you to tell me what you're thinking about while you do this."

"I," Trent said, his voice slightly stuttered because of the jerking motion of his body and because of his excitement. As he spoke, the excitement built up. "I want you so bad, it drives me crazy. I want to put my cock between your tits and cum all over your face. I want you to rub your tits in my face. You're so fucking hot, you're the hottest woman in the world and I want to fucking rape you and fuck you hard god I need you so bad I fucking worship you you're my goddess god please suck my cock put your perfect lips around my shaft I need it sobadfuckIcan'tlivewithoutyouyou'reafuckinggoddessyourmygoddessyou, you, you" Trent came, little spurts of semen shooting up onto his shirt and dribbling all over his hand. Justine leaned over and kissed him on the forehead, like a mother comforting a child.

"Oh, baby," she cooed. "I'm glad you shared that with me. From now on, I want to see you spanking off more. I want you to let me know when you're going to do it." Trent's head was spinning from just having cum. For once, he didn't feel that feeling of being a loser after masturbating. Her acceptance of it meant everything. It was also the most sexual thing they had done together in a long, long time, so he was encouraged that maybe this was going to lead to more. He felt a little embarrassed sitting there with his own cum on him, but Justine's smile made everything okay.

Suddenly Justine got up and left, saying she had to get back to work. Her departure was understandable, as she was probably already late, but at the same time it left Trent just sitting there with his own cum making his hand sticky and without her in the room to validate it as something they shared, he felt a little foolish again. Still, it was better than before.

Justine came back later that night completely exhausted, and she slept in so that Trent didn't get a chance to talk to her before he left for work. When he got home, he found Justine washing the bed sheets and she was in a great mood. She was smiling, and happy, and bounded over to Trent to give him a big hug when he got in the door.

Trent was amazed. He wondered if having caught him masturbating really did have this much positive effect, because it was so strange to think about. He knew she had a thing about being desired, so it made sense that she liked to be the focus of his spanking off fantasies. Still, if he were to guess at what her reaction would be, he would more guess that she would be mildly pleased to hear it, not be so elated as to put a spring in her step.

Justine wanted to talk about it in detail that night. She was happy to find out that Trent had been masturbating since they began their break from sex, so long ago. She wanted to know what he thought about, where and how he did it. She wished he had told her long before. Trent was a little uncomfortable talking in this much detail about masturbation, because it was simply an embarrassing topic. However, since it seemed to excite Justine so much, he was willing to play along.

She insisted that from now on, he include her when he masturbated. At first, she just wanted him to give her a quick text message so she would know when he was doing it, which he dutifully did. She didn't respond to his text messages, but she would tell him later that she got it and that it made her happy. She once said that it was better than getting flowers.

Justine didn't seem as busy as she had been before. She went out with the girls less and took less shifts. She told Trent that she had stopped working at the make up counter. He was surprised, as he was being surprised by many things. It meant they spent more time together. Justine started making out with Trent more, getting him worked up, and then she would want him to masturbate to her. She didn't want him to touch her sexually, and she didn't touch him except for kissing and maybe brushing her breasts into his face. It wasn't sex, but with the kissing and light caressing, it seemed like the building blocks of sex were being put in place, so Trent had hope that this really was going back toward a regular sex life.

After a couple weeks, Justine added a new element. On the occasions when she went out, she would dress and act so sexy that she got Trent so worked up that he was spanking off as Justine was getting ready to leave. She would make him promise, however, not to cum, to wait until she got back. She said she loved the idea of him being turned on the whole time she was away. Trent did as he was told.

Aside from the masturbation fetish that had developed between them, Justine was always in bright spirits, and Trent was completely happy. Everything seemed to be working in their marriage, and heading in the right directions. They would be having sex soon, and the picture would be perfect. Even though weeks went by, Trent found that Justine's new attitude made it easy to be patient.

He loved her now more than ever, and he tried to show it as much as possible. He fawned over her, and she loved it.

Then, just when he thought it couldn't get any better, Justine came to Trent with an announcement.

"I'm ready," she said simply, with a wicked smile that filled out the rest of the sentence. She said it over dinner, and Trent dropped his fork.

"Really?" he said, excited. "You are? Now?"

"Yes, really," Justine said, obviously enjoying Trent's puppy-like eagerness. "Not tonight, but this weekend." Trent thought it was a little odd to schedule it. He assumed that when they first had sex again, it would be a more spontaneous thing. He thought one of the times he was masturbating in front of Justine that she would start touching him and it would go from there. However, he wasn't about to be picky. If Justine wanted to fuck, Trent would do it whenever, wherever, and however she wanted. "There's more, though," Justine said. Trent didn't have to ask the obvious question, his eyes conveyed his rapt attention to whatever she was going to say about it. "I know what I want, and it might surprise you a bit."

"What?" Trent asked. "Anything. Anything you want, I'll do." Justine giggled a little in response.

"I want to do something a little S and M-ish," Justine said. "I want to tie you up." Trent was genuinely surprised. He definitely did not expect that she would want to jump from no sex into something quite so involved. Still, he could even feel now in his groin an ache that insisted he play along.

"If that's what you want," Trent said. "I thought we already tried a little S and M, and you didn't like it."

"This time will be a little different," Justine said. "I didn't do it right before. This time, I'm going to take you to a special place."

"What?" Trent said, wondering if there was anything about this situation that wasn't going to surprise him. "We won't do it here, in our apartment?"

"No," Justine said, "I want to go to this place where we can do it right. But I'm not going to tell you anything more now. I want it to be a surprise. Okay?"

"Yes!" Trent practically yelped. "I'm looking forward to it!" And he did look forward to it, thinking about nothing else for the days in between Justine's announcement and the day it was going to happen. He couldn't believe the day had finally arrived. He felt he had really suffered through all these months of yearning for his own wife and being denied her. he had gone through a whole lot of feelings, from feeling pathetic, to feeling like a loser, to being frustrated, and many others. In the end, though, it was worth the wait and had been the right thing to do. They had built up their perfect marriage in every way, and now that Justine was ready to have sex again, the picture would be complete. Trent was the happiest he had ever been in his life.

They didn't talk about it, though Justine's attitude was very different. Her eyes had a devilish glint in them, and Trent would catch her looking at him with a wicked glint that let him know that she was anticipating it as much as he was. Trent stopped masturbating in the meantime as well, wanting to make sure that he was fully refreshed and ready to enjoy her to the fullest.

At last, the day came. Justine was gone for most of the day, getting prepared, and then she phoned Trent from a cab she was in, out in front of their apartment. He came down, dressed simply as she had instructed. He found her in the cab wearing her grey overcoat, tightly bound up to hide her clothes underneath. He could see she was wearing some truly sexy tall black boots, though, a slight hint of the excitement to come.

They drove out to what looked like an old run down building, which surprised Trent. He had assumed it would be some kind of hotel. Inside, though, after going up some stairs, Trent was yet again surprised as they entered a room which was completely unlike the outside. It was bright and clean and completely white.

*** The Room, Part Two ***

Trent sat completely naked in the chair, as Justine fastened all the straps that held him in place. It was actually an elaborate affair, with his ankles, wrists, waist, and even his neck being restrained. As subtly as he could, Trent pulled against the straps to see if maybe they were just for show, but they weren't. They were professionally made restraints that did not cut into his skin or constrict his blood flow, but held him firmly in place.

Justine finished and then stood in front of Trent, her legs in a wide authoritative stance. She looked positively statuesque, a perfectly sculpted body, like a goddess. She had a wide beautiful smile, and a glint in her eye of something wicked. Trent was rock hard, and felt like he might cum just at the sight of her.

"What now?" Trent asked eagerly. Justine sat on his lap, and put both arms around his shoulders so that she could cradle his head. Her perfect breasts were just under his chin and he couldn't help but stare downward as if he had never seen such perfect breasts before.

"It's been hard on you, hasn't it?" Justine asked with a sweet, sultry voice, as thick as honey. Trent had never heard her speak like that before. She sounded so in control, so powerful. "It must have been so hard to look at me, to be so close to my incredible body, and yet be denied sex." Trent also hadn't really heard her describe herself with such unashamed praise for herself. It was a little conceited, but somehow also kind of sexy. Like she was truly letting loose the sexual side of herself. Her nose brushed up close to his face and he could feel her warm breath and smell faint perfume from her cleavage. She was truly intoxicating. "Tell me, was it frustrating to be jerking off to me and not having me?"

Trent was a little startled by the way she said it. She had been accepting, encouraging even, of his masturbating, but the way she said her last sentence was almost like she was mocking him. However, Trent realized she must be just building up to when she finally allowed him to start having sex with her. So he indulged in her game, thinking that playing along with her build up would only make the moment she had sex with him that much more intense.

"Yes, it was," Trent said, and he realized as he was saying it that he was confessing something real, and not just playing along. It felt a little embarrassing and difficult to go into such an uncomfortable topic, but people always say it's better to talk things out rather than bottle them in. Perhaps, Trent thought, this was all part of Justine's plan, to not only build up to the moment of release, but to also let him let out his feelings. "I, I wanted you so bad."

"Did you feel like a loser?" Justine said. Trent was again startled. She was pushing the boundaries of this topic hard and fast. However, he reminded himself that he trusted her completely, so he assured himself that she must ultimately be doing this for his benefit. Trent thought hard for a few moments. He had an immediate honest answer, but he wasn't sure if he really was ready to release it. This was almost like a therapy, and he was off guard by how intensely it was exploring his feelings. On top of that, it was hard to think straight with such an intensely beautiful and powerfully erotic woman like Justine sitting on his lap, turning him on so much that it was as disorienting as any drug.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers