Awakening of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

"Yes," Trent admitted. "I felt a little like the most unlucky man in the world. Most guys don't even have a shot with you, but I was so much closer to you than any of them. I'm your husband, I am more aware of how beautiful and incredible you are than anybody. To be so close and yet denied, made me feel like I was being tortured."

"Did it make you feel like less of a man?" Justine purred into his ear. Her lips and tongue so close he could feel the slightest brush from them, and it promised of her abilities to do erotic things. "Did it make you feel pathetic?" Trent was in an internal confusion. He trusted her, and he was more turned on by her now than at another moment of his life. The questions she was asking, though, were starting to be kind of hurtful. Clearly she knew his feelings well enough to already know the answers. She knew the truth in his feelings, and she just wanted to hear it. Trent didn't know if he was truly ready to let it out. He wanted time to think and process, but he also wanted to do whatever Justine wanted. She was so hot, so sexy. He couldn't resist her.

"I, I," he stuttered.

"It's okay baby," Justine cooed, like a mother talking to a child. Her voice wasn't entirely sympathetic though, it was like a wicked mockery of sympathy. "I want you to let it out. You can tell me, can't you? If you truly love me, you can confide in me the things you're most afraid to say. That's what a marriage should be about, shouldn't it?" As Justine spoke, she moved her left hand over the top of her breasts, which brought her ring into view. Trent was so consumed with lust, that when she reminded him of his love for her, he felt a little guilty. His body was raging with desire for her body, and her questions were making him uncomfortable, and in the conflict, he had lost sight of the fact that this was the love of his life. How could he have any doubts about what she wanted to do. She did also say when they arranged this that she wanted to explore a little pain and pleasure. Trent assumed that meant something like a little light spanking or something. It must be a little more psychological. He resolved that if he did truly love her, he would embrace her game to the fullest, no matter how difficult it was.

"I did, I felt pathetic," Trent admitted. "I felt like I had been reduced to less than a man, because a real man would have fucked you hard and not been reduced to just jerking off to the thought of you. I think it was the worst thing that could have happened to me."

Justine suddenly looked directly into Trent's eyes. She saw the tears just around the edges. She saw how honest he was being, and she smiled. It was if she had heard exactly what she wanted to hear. Trent felt a moment of relief as he thought maybe they had hit bottom and now it would start getting good. His relief was short lived, though, as Justine suddenly got up, bent down to pick something up from under the chair, and then walked behind Trent. "Don't be alarmed, honey, there's just one more restraint for you. It's important for what's going to happen next." Trent felt her putting something with leather straps around his head. He instinctively jerked away a little, but she rubbed her hand soothingly across his cheek, saying, "Shhh, shhh, there there," and he was reminded that this was Justine, his wife, and he could trust her. It was a ball gag, and it fit into his mouth a little uncomfortably, and Trent immediately wondered how long he would have to wear it and if he looked foolish. Justine leaned over so that she put her arms over his shoulders, this time from behind, and her head was right beside his so that he could even see her face if he looked sideways. He couldn't quite turn his head as something was now restraining him so he could only look mostly forward.

"It makes me so happy to hear you say that you think that was the worst thing that could have happened to you, because it's going to make what happens next have so much more impact," Justine said with a seductive, but definitely evil voice. "I'm sure you really do believe that was as bad as it could possibly get. But I want you to think, honey. Think very carefully. If you do, I'll bet you can imagine something even worse. Something I could have been doing the whole time you were having no sex at all and wanting me so badly. Something that would hurt you more than anything else in this world could hurt you. Something that would cut so deep into your heart that you might never recover. Can you guess what it is?"

Trent was definitely uncomfortable now. If he were sitting in his living room and calmly talking, he might have been able to quickly guess what she was getting at. However here, having been so turned on, and simultaneously exploring difficult feelings, and in this strange environment, and Justine revealing a side of herself that was all at once seductive, erotic, scary and powerful, Trent's thoughts were too scattered. All he knew was that he had decided he was now most definitely not okay with this little game Justine was playing. It was too much for him, and he was actually a little scared of what she was up to. If she wanted to do something this intense, she should have talked to him first and let him decide if he was up for it. He made muffled "MMM! MMM!" noises and shook his head as much as he could, which wasn't much, to try and convey that he wanted to be let out.

"Have you guessed what it is, yet?" Justine whispered into Trent's ear with a little giggle. "No? Well, you're about to find out." And then Trent stopped making noise or struggling futilely against the restraints, because he heard a click of a door latch.

The door behind him was being opened.

*** Justine's Story ***

It was the night they had a fight, and Justine was out walking in the rain. It was early evening, and a little cold for her because she only he on her jeans and T-shirt, which wasn't enough protection from the weather. She had her umbrella and was thinking of walking to a coffee shop to think things over. She had been walking for about fifteen minutes by this time, and she wanted to get out of the cold, but she wasn't ready to go home.

She was only slightly aware of the sound of a car pulling up beside her. She didn't turn to look and see that it was a limousine. She heard the car stop, and the driver open the door to get out, but she was still surprised when she heard someone call her name.

"Justine?" a man's voice called from behind her. She turned to look and saw a man who was just a little shorter than her. He was wearing a chauffeur's uniform, like something out of an old black and white movie, and a cap. She didn't recognize him at all. She looked at him cautiously, not even willing to confirm her name for him until she had more reason to know who he was. "I'm sorry to come up to you unexpectedly ma'am," the chauffeur continued, "but I couldn't call or email without risking our communication being discovered by your husband."

"Who are you?" Justine asked with heavy suspicion in her voice.

"I'm terribly sorry," The chauffeur said, as if trying to take on an English accent to make himself sound more like a proper servant, "I do understand that you are very right to be cautious talking to a complete stranger." The chauffeur then opened an umbrella of his own. "Will you allow me to explain the situation?" He kept a respectful distance, so Justine thought there could be no harm in listening, so she nodded.

"A few weeks ago you went to a fetish party," the chauffeur said, and Justine looked surprised. "Please, do not worry that this is any kind of blackmail or anything of the sort. Your privacy will be completely respected. The fact of the matter is that my master was made aware of your presence there, and he was impressed by you. He knows that you were disappointed by that particular party, and understandably so. It is the master's wish to invite you to join in with a group that is more on your level."

"Your... master?" Justine asked. The word 'master' seemed like it was from another era. Justine wondered if it wasn't more normal to say "employer" or "boss".

"Yes." The man said without hesitation. He seemed to be proud to have the opportunity to exhibit his loyalty. "The master is a very powerful man. And he has certain... interests. Interests that he believes you might share."

"Like what?" Justine asked, holding herself tightly to protect herself from the cold. Squeezing her arms just under her enormous breasts lifted them and pushed them out, and even the very disciplined chauffeur could not help but stare for a moment and swallow dryly in his mouth before regaining his composure.

"You were looking for something at that party, were you not?" The chauffeur asked rhetorically. "A different lifestyle, was it not? A lifestyle of sexual freedom?"

"Um," Justine hesitated, "I don't think so." She was starting to imagine that this 'master' was just some sort of swinger, inviting her to a sex party or something.

"Sexual... power, perhaps?" The chauffeur emphasized the word 'power', which made Justine's eyes widen, just for a moment, just enough for the chauffeur to notice. "Ah, yes," he continued, "the master will be very pleased. You're the one he's been looking for."

"The one?" Justine asked, trying to maintain her outward appearance of defensiveness, though by now it was obvious to both of them that her curiosity was overwhelming.

"The master can explain it far better than I ever could," The chauffeur said. "Please, will you allow me to drive you to him? You will not be disappointed."

"How do I know this isn't some kind of trap or something?" Justine asked. "How do I know you're not some crazy guy that will take me somewhere to try and rape me or something?"

"If there is anything I can do to help diminish your fears, please tell me and I will," the chauffeur said, "however, I think you can sense that this isn't some kind of petty crime." Justine's feelings were actually very far from suspecting that this was all just a con to trap her. She didn't know a lot about cars, but she had some vague memory about the kind of silver limousine the chauffeur was driving. Maybe she read an article or saw it in a movie or something, but she was pretty sure it was one of the most expensive cars in the world, a rare model or something, in pristine condition. The chauffeur himself was too well dressed, it wasn't a mere costume. Her gut instinct told her that there was real money here, far too much money for some petty criminal. Plus, he already knew her name and some details about her. This wasn't something random.

What Justine was actually afraid of was that she would be disappointed. She feared that if she got in the car, she'd be driven to some bald, overweight loser who got rich doing something like making video games, and was now just the same desperate nerd with too much money acting out his pathetic fantasies. Not that she was wanting at this moment to go off without Trent to some sexual party like they had tried to go to before. However, she was interested to know if real parties, the kind she and Trent had imagined before they saw the reality, actually existed. Maybe if she at least saw it, she could go with Trent later.

The chauffeur, sensing that this was a moment of decision, stepped to the limousine and opened the door to the back seat. The smell of luxurious leather was faint because of the rain outside, but the inside of the car presented a warm interior glow that was comforting and hard to resist. Justine shivered, as if her body was telling her that to stay outside was the worse choice. Without another word, she stepped into the car. The chauffeur smiled and took her umbrella, and helped her in, holding one of her hands like a gentleman.

It was a thirty minute drive to the centre of town, where it was mostly business buildings but also hotels and some fancy restaurants. The car pulled into an underground parking lot, and went down a few levels until it came into a completely empty level. It was if the whole level was to park just this one car. Justine and the chauffeur got into an elevator which had just two buttons. One for the parking garage, and one for the penthouse suite. The elevator moved silently and quickly up.

The doors opened to a huge apartment, with two story windows and a stunning view looking down on the city. The whole place was lit in a warm, golden tone, but slightly dark, as if to give a warm and intimate privacy as well as a luxurious atmosphere. The furniture was oak and brass without being too heavy. Everything about it conveyed not only wealth, but taste.

"This way please," the chauffeur said as he led Justine out of the elevator and down the long hallway immediately in front. Justine noticed as she walked that it was extremely warm inside. She was considering asking for a sweater or something, but now felt that her T-shirt and jeans were more than enough. "Master, your guest has arrived," the chauffeur said as he stopped at an open doorway near the end of the hall. It was on the left side of the hallway, and Justine was a few steps behind, so she couldn't see into the room that the chauffeur was facing, or who he was talking to. When she caught up, and turned the corner, what she saw made her jaw drop and she gasped audibly.

Inside the room was maybe twenty or thirty people. Mostly naked, some wearing fetish wear. Mostly it was women, but there were some men. All of them were good looking, fit, and young. There wasn't a single woman who didn't have large breasts. The men had firm muscles. Justine was still the most beautiful woman in the room, she always was, but this time these people were at her level.

They weren't all fucking all at once, but unlike the other party that Trent and Justine had been at, there was much more sex actively happening here and there. People were drinking wine, and chatting, and there was a little S&M, with some people on leashes, others tied up, and one girl was being whipped with a riding crop.

Right in the centre was one man who stood out. He was sitting back on the main couch, with a young and beautiful Chinese girl who was gently caressing his huge cock. He was looking toward the doorway and toward Justine. He was older than the rest, with just a small hint of grey in his temples. Instead of making him look older, though, it gave him an air of authority. He had abdominal muscles, and broad shoulders. He stood up, casually motioning the Chinese girl away, and then he walked over toward Justine.

As he approached Justine, his huge cock swung side to side, looking heavy and predatory. It was thick, long and veiny. The way the man walked wasn't just as if he was comfortable walking completely naked and powerfully erect. He walked as if he expected respect and admiration for being so powerfully erect.

Justine stood back a little bit as he stepped to within a yard of her. She was a little frightened. This wasn't at all the disappointment she feared. When she and Trent went to the fetish party a couple of weeks ago, they were looking for something like this. But what was in front of Justine now was much higher than anything they could have expected. Now that the images had become reality, she was intimidated and didn't know if she could handle it. She had also suddenly been thrust into this world without any preparation, and without Trent. It was all too much, and she literally considered running away.

"Don't be frightened," the master said in a calm, smooth and deep voice. He held out his hand and his manner was so gentle that it contradicted the fact that he was so aroused. "In a way I'm sorry to bring you here during one of my parties and confront you with this so suddenly. However, my chauffeur informed me that this was an opportune time to approach you, and I did not want to miss the opportunity. Please, take my hand. No one here will make you do anything you do not want to do." Not knowing what else to do, Justine took his hand. The master glanced over to the chauffeur who seemed to understand an unspoken command and excused himself in a hurry.

The master led her into the room. She pulled back a bit in resistance, as it seemed he was going to pull her right into the center of the party. "Don't worry," the master said as if he could read her thoughts, "I wouldn't be so crass as to push you into anything. I mean for us to go this way." As he spoke, he nodded toward a large ottoman chair off to the side of the room, facing in toward the party, but distant enough to feel separate from it. Justine nodded her assent and they walked toward the chair.

When the reached the chair, the master sat down, and Justine assumed she might sit beside him. However, he guided her as she sat so that she ended up sitting on his knee like a little girl meeting Santa Claus. She felt a little embarrassed, with his erect penis pressed up against her thigh. Although she was clothed, she felt like it was her who was behaving strangely. It was as if she had stepped out of reality and into a movie. Not onto a movie set, but actually the reality of some movie where all the rules of life were different. It was the only thing that kept her from running. Her sense of reality was off balance.

"You must have many questions," the master said, "and I have no intention of holding back any mysteries from you. I am a very powerful man. Not just with money, but with people. I am at the top of a group that believes there are superior and inferior people. I have people who do as I say. And I enjoy many pleasures."

"You mean, like a cult?" Justine asked. The master laughed off the idea.

"No, not like a cult," the master said. "We don't do silly ceremonies or worship ridiculous gods. Look at those people, Justine. What do you think when you look at them?"

"They're," Justine said and then paused as she looked at the mass of bodies moaning with pleasure, "they're all so beautiful. Are they models?"

"Some of them," the master said. "They are the beautiful people. The better people. Though they are still a level subordinate to me. Tell me Justine, a woman as beautiful as you, don't you feel as though there is power in the way men lust after you? The way women are jealous of you?" Justine bit her lower lip, unsure how to respond. The way she was raised, it seemed way to egotistical to admit to such a thing. "You don't have to answer. Some people are beautiful, some people have power, some people are born to lead over other people. The group I am with, we recognize this fact and embrace it. The people who really run the world, who hold real wealth, we do as we please. Wouldn't you like to be a part of that group?"

"I don't know," Justine said, "this is more than I was expecting."

"What were you looking for when you went to that party the other day?" The master asked.

"My husband and I," Justine said, "were just looking for some way to spice up our sex life. We were just looking for something exciting."

"And why did you not find it then?" the master asked, though clearly he knew the answer already.

"The people there were so, " Justine paused because she felt guilty for saying what she was thinking out loud.

"Go on, say it," the master said.

"They were so ugly," Justine said. "It was sickening to think of them having sex at all, let along joining them." Partly Justine felt guilty, but partly she felt relieved to admit her real feelings.

"Yes," the master said, "they were beneath you. I never go to such pathetic get-togethers, but I have some of my slaves attend them because once in a blue moon there will be a gem among the stones. A woman, such as yourself, who is looking for more. And this time, I believe I have found something truly special."

"What do you mean?" Justine asked.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have met," the master said in a matter of fact tone that made his flattery seem sincere, "and I knew from what my slave reported that you were different. And now that you're here, I can sense it. Inside you is a power, something that needs to be let out."

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers