Baby Face Jack's Biggest Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie entered and smiled at everyone. She twirled to show her dress and the skirt flared to show her stocking tops and the dainty garter straps. The room was silent. She looked around and then pouted, "Do I look that bad?" Everyone answered at once. She heard 'stunning', 'amazing', 'gorgeous' and 'sensational' and she smiled happily. Jackie walked to Sandy and whispered, "Do I please you my sweet wife?"

Sandy murmured back, "Yes, MY sweet wife, I can't keep my hands off of you. Do I look alright?"

Jackie grinned, "I think I had better get my num-chucks to keep him off of you." There was a knock on the door and Sandy turned and opened it. Lanny looked very handsome. He wore a navy blue blazer and gray slacks with a turtleneck sweater. As he was introduced he bowed to the ladies. He shook the men's hands. He helped the girls with their wraps and they were out the door. He walked proudly to his SUV with a beautiful girl on each arm.

Lanny took them to a very nice up-scale dinner club. They enjoyed the dinner and were pleased with the band that played dance music afterwards. Lanny was a smooth dancer. Jackie had never danced as a woman before. Her athleticism and natural grace of movement surfaced and in a short time she was comfortable following. Moving backwards in heels was a challenge she rapidly overcame.

Jack had always loved dancing with Sandy. She was soon enjoying herself dancing with Lanny. Lanny returned Jackie to the table. Sandy's dance partner escorted her back to the table. Lanny asked Sandy to dance and she accepted. This was a slow dreamy number and Jackie felt a surge of jealousy as she saw Sandy had her blonde head resting on his wide shoulder.

A tall handsome man of about 45 or 50 years asked Jackie for a dance and she smiled sweetly and accepted. Her partner introduced himself as Tom. He was an excellent dancer. The song was not too fast so he tried a few gentle dips and twirled her several times. She loved it and got better each time. They danced four numbers and the band took a break. Jackie excused herself and went to the Lady's room.

When she came out, she saw an open-air balcony and stepped out for a breath of air. The fresh air felt good and she leaned against the rail and looked at the stars. She felt a longing need and went to find Sandy. She found their table. No one was there. Tom walked up and held his hand out. She took it. He said, "If you are looking for your friends they are dancing over in the corner. I hope he isn't your husband, she is putting a move on him." She smiled, "No, it is OK. I'm just a third wheel."

"Well, listen girl; you don't have to be a third wheel. It would be a great honor and privilege for me to be a forth wheel and join you, or if you prefer you can join me, I am here alone."

"Well thank you! You are very kind and thoughtful to ask. I think I will take you up on your offer. I think I would like to dance." Jackie took his hand and they moved onto the dance floor. Her movements were surer and more graceful this time and he twirled her more often. She liked it. She smiled to herself; she knew Tom was becoming aroused as her skirt flew up to waist level when she twirled fast. She knew her sheer black lace panties, matching garter belt, and stockings were on display for all to see. He pulled her in after a twirl and bent her back in a deep dip. He pulled her back up, took her in his arms and kissed her. They heard clapping and Jackie looked up to see a crowd watching them. Sandy and Lanny were clapping too. Sandy did not look too happy.

Jackie took Tom's hand and led him back to the table. Sandy and Lanny followed. Introductions were made, and they all sat down. Sandy grabbed Jackie's hand and said, "Come on, I need to powder my nose." Sandy dragged Jackie out on the balcony. Sandy turned and faced Jackie, "Well little Missy, you are really throwing yourself at that man."

Jackie looked at Sandy. She looked down at her shoes, then she looked up, her green eyes flared. "Yes I am. I guess you expect me to sit alone, prim and proper while you are off in that corner trying to get in Lanny's pants."

Sandy's jaw dropped and she stared silently at Jackie. Then she dropped her eyes. Tears rolled down her cheeks, "Was I that bad?" Jackie did not answer. Sandy sniffed, "I guess I was. Come on, let's go home. I had the hots for Lanny but not enough to hurt you over, nothing is worth that."

"No! You go with Lanny and I'll go with Tom."

Sandy looked carefully at Jackie and saw the tears lurking in her green eyes. "NO. I know that is not what you really want, is it?"

"I guess not. I don't need either of them, I think you need Lanny. However, I am going to be a bitch, I am going to hold you to our agreement. If that does not suit you I'll go home and start packing."

"Oh! Honey, I have done it again haven't I? I'll dump Lanny as soon as we get back to the table. Please forgive me."

"NO! You are either not listening to me, or this was what you wanted all along. What is our agreement and our reason behind it?"

"I wanted you to experience a man. OH! I see! You dump Tom and we will go to Lanny's place, I will not let you out of my sight."

"You have that wrong; I won't let YOU out of my sight or reach."

Tears welled up in Sandy's eyes. "You don't trust me anymore."

"Well I had an unbiased and unsolicited opinion when the first thing Tom told me when we started dancing was that you were making moves on Lanny. He thought Lanny was my husband. He said you were trying to get in Lanny's pants and for me not trust you. Trust is a two way street, Sandy, to be trusted you must prove you are trustworthy. "

"Jackie, Honey, you can trust me, I love you."

"Sandy, I take our wedding vows seriously. They are our promises to each other and to our God that we belong exclusively to each other. If you give part of you for the use of another person, you have stolen from me. Once you start stealing, stealing a dime is no harder than stealing a penny. Stealing a dollar is no harder than a dime. Giving your body is as easy as giving a kiss."

Jackie turned and walked toward the table. She stopped at the table for a second, "Goodnight guys, I miss my babies." Her heels clicked as she headed for the door. She had the doorman signal a cab. When it pulled up the doorman opened the door. She was startled as someone pushed her to the other side of the seat.

It was Sandy! She smiled shyly at Jackie, "Honey, you are my wife, you are right, I can't do that." The Cabbie asked where they wanted to go. Jackie said, "One moment please Sir." She turned to Sandy, "Do you know Lanny's address?"

"No but he just gave me his card and said his cell number and address were on it."

"Tell it to the driver, then call Lanny and tell him to meet us there alone as soon as he can, tell him we will not wait for long." It was a fifteen minute drive to Lanny's address. The Cab pulled in and the cabby got out and opened the door for them. Lanny's SUV pulled into his parking place as they got out.

He was grinning; he held his arms for each of them to take. They walked to the elevator. There was another couple entering the elevator too. Lanny nodded to the other man, "Hi, Monty, Sally, how are you this evening, these are my friends Sandy and Jackie. Sandy and Jackie these are my friends Monty and his lovely wife Sally. They are my next door neighbors."

After they were in Lanny's apartment Jackie sat in a chair. She looked at Lanny, "Would it be OK if we take off our heels, my feet hurt a little?"

"Certainly, what can I get for you ladies to drink. Jackie answered, "If you have some lemon or orange I would love some slightly sweetened fruit flavored water. Like a weak orange or lemonade."

He smiled at her, "that sound very good, I do have some fresh lemons, I think I'll join you."

He turned to Sandy, She nodded, "Me too!" He fixed the drinks and then turned on some music. He walked to Jackie and extended his hand, "May I have this dance, Madam?"

Jackie stood and said, "Only if you remove your shoes too, kind Sir." He grinned and slipped out of his loafers, she moved into his arms. It was a nice slow dance and he held her closely. They moved gracefully together. He held her so that his thigh pressed against her pubic area as they danced. She could smell his aftershave. She liked it. When the number ended, they turned to Sandy. Lanny said, "It is your turn Sandy."

Jackie said, "No, why don't all three of us dance together?"

Sandy thought that was a good idea and the three of them moved around the room holding each other. Lanny leaned forward and kissed Jackie, she kissed him back and she felt his tongue brush across her lips. She opened them and his tongue raced inside her mouth to play. It was a long sexy kiss. Jackie pulled back. Lanny felt Jackie's little hand gently push his face toward Sandy's face. He and Sandy kissed. Then he turned back and kissed Jackie again. They felt Sandy press her face to theirs. They made room for her and all three tongues played together. Jackie pulled back, "Wow! I like that, that's nice." She opened Lanny's blazer and pushed it off his shoulders, "You look hot, let's get that jacket off of you."

He grinned, "Both of you look hot too, what are you going to take off?" Jackie looked at him, she turned and looked at Sandy, What do you think, Sweetie, stockings?"

Sandy smiled, "Sounds good to me." She stood, "Jackie helped you with your jacket so you can help us with our stockings. You can start with me." Lanny smiled and dropped to his knees in front of Sandy. He ran his hand up under her skirt along her thighs to the top of her stockings. He kept his hands there for several moments. Then he slowly rolled the sheer nylons down her legs one at a time. He handed the stockings to Sandy, who thanked him.

He walked on his knees and stopped in front of Jackie. She tilted his face upward then leaned over and kissed him on the lips. She held his head between her hands. "Undo my garter straps, then the stockings, then my panties. Do it slowly and sensuously, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand." She stood and looked into Sandy's eyes while his hands slowly caressed their way up her right leg across the smooth nylon hose beneath the layers of diaphanous skirt. Jackie's eyes never left Sandy eyes as the first stocking was rolled to her foot. She lifted her foot so the stocking could be removed. His hands worked their slow trip back up to the top of the next stocking. She could feel the slow progress of his hands up her left leg. The hands reached the top of the hose and released the garter straps. The left hand wandered up the silky skin of her inner thigh. The wayward hand continued its unauthorized journey until it was rubbing back and forth against the gusset of her sheer lace panties. She shuddered, "Lanny, stay within the boundaries of your instructions or pay the penalty for your transgressions."

The errant hand continued its slow movement between junction of her legs. Then the hand turned palm upward and a central finger exerted more pressure than its fellows against the gusset of the panties. There was a sharp intake of Jackie's breath as the tip of the finger crossed over the sheer fabric of her panties and exerted pressure against erect nubbin of her clitoris. She said nothing and the hand continued on its proper mission. Jackie whose eyes were still locked with Sandy's missed the small smile that flitted across Lanny's face.

The hands completed rolling the last stocking down Jackie's leg and off her foot. She finally broke her look at Sandy and motioned her to her side. Jackie said, "Stand, Lanny." Jackie pulled Sandy around in front of Lanny. "Now Slut, open his belt and zipper and remove his pants." Sandy looked at Jackie who snapped, "DO IT. This is what you have wanted for a while now, slut, now go for it." Sandy undid the buckle and pulled the zipper down. She grabbed the waistband of Lanny's trousers and tugged them down. He stepped clear of them and kicked them aside.

Jackie looked at Sandy on her knees and said, "Not yet, you cock hungry bitch. Stand and take off his turtleneck. Good! Now, off with your dress, Slut." Sandy and Lanny stood before Jackie in only their panties and jockeys. Jackie smiled, she reached behind her and unzipped her dress and let it pool around her feet. She put a hand on Sandy and the other on Lanny. "Lanny' if you have a bed in this place I suggest you take us there."

Lanny led them to his bedroom. Sandy grinned when she saw a king sized bed. Jackie was still in charge. She pointed to Lanny, "You, on the left side of the bed." She turned to Sandy and pointed to the right side. "Go slut." Jackie moved between them and lay on her back. "Now Sandy show Lanny how I like my pussy sucked, and I want you to demonstrate. Come on girl, get between my legs." Sandy hesitated. Jackie said, "I give up, you get your way, suck Lanny's cock instead. I'll get out of your way." She crawled down over the foot of the bed and walked around to Lanny's side of the bed. Sandy stared at Jackie and said, "No, this is not right, I don't want it to be like this."

Jackie sneered at Sandy, "OK, Slut, tell us how you want to fuck him."

Sandy shook her head, "This is not what I wanted for you, Jackie, I wanted your first time with a man to be sweet and romantic. I didn't expect or want love but I thought there would at least be friendship, compassion and caring. I didn't want a scene out of a cheap porn movie." Tears ran down her cheeks. Jackie looked at her. She held her arms out and took Sandy in her arms.

She looked at Lanny, "Lanny, I'm sorry, I got out of control. I guess you know I used to be Sandy's husband. I still love her with all my heart. Seeing her touch another man is pretty damned tough for me. She wants me to try a real man. She fucks me with a strap-on dildo and I love it. We are still married and we are stretching our wedding vows to do this. We promised we would always be together while we each had sex with you.

"Now I have ruined it all. You are a very nice and handsome guy, I like you a lot and I guess Sandy likes you a lot too. That scares me. I am afraid I will loose her to you."

Lanny held up his hand, "Jackie, let me straighten something out right now. I am very fond of Sandy, I admire her a whole lot. I thought she had told you about me. I was a Marine officer in Iraq; my wife is still over there and will be home soon. We have an open marriage while we are apart. I love her dearly. I know just how you feel, no I don't think anybody but you knows how you feel. However, I do have an idea of how it must hurt. That is why I agreed to do this for Sandy. She wants it for you and is just as afraid you will leave her. I for one know that will not happen. I see you guys look at each other and the love flowing between you is almost visible. It gives me hope that my wife and I have as strong a love as yours."

Jackie hugged Sandy, "Girl, I guess I screwed up again. Can we start over?"

Sandy lifted her head, "Jackie, one of the many things I love about you is that you have never been afraid to admit a mistake and try and correct it. Let me do this my way, OK?" Jackie nodded.

Sandy took Jackie's hand and pulled her on the bed beside Lanny. She kissed Lanny. "Now you kiss him. Give it a fair shot and put something in it." Lanny and Jackie kissed. Lanny smiled at Jackie, "Wow! that felt really good, just like kissing a real girl."

"Of course it does silly boy, she is a real girl. Come down here and look at her pussy. Look, she has a real vagina here, and up here is her clit. Feel it. OH! She liked that. Feel her vagina, she must have lubed herself up for you. Feel how slippery she is. She likes to be played with, she likes it a lot."

Lanny examined Jackie's pussy carefully. He looked at Sandy, "May I kiss it?"

"Oh! Yes, she is like all girls, she loves that. I think she has a beautiful pussy. I love it."

"You are right, It IS nice, Mmmm, tastes good too."

"I know, she uses my flavored douche. Don't you dear?"

Jackie smiled, her eyes were half closed as she enjoyed Lanny's attentions. She heard Lanny say, "Let me see and taste yours too Sandy." She felt Sandy move up beside her and they kissed for a long time as Lanny fingered Jackie and sucked on Sandy. Sandy asked, "Honey, did you like that? I think is very good at it."

"Sweetie, he is only my second down there, but he is different than the way you do it, I love both ways."

"Honey, I know exactly what you mean, he is more aggressive and uses more pressure than you do, but it is nice for a change. Lanny, come up between us and let us check out your equipment. Good, move over a bit more Jackie, Oh! Look, Honey, he is a nice size. Come on, slide down here with me. Here feel him. It is hard isn't it I think he is about the same length as you were but thicker. Yes, girl cup his balls, play with them before they draw up in the sack. Rub it over your lips and face like this. OK, you do it now. I see from your smile that you like that too! Damn this is fun."

"You are right, I like playing with his cock, this is the first one for me, other than my own. Look, Sandy, precum! Gosh! It is sticky and slippery too!" She looked at Sandy, then up at Lanny, "I never thought I would say this, but can I taste him, and suck on him?"

Lanny's 'Yes' was fast in reply. Sandy giggled, "We are supposed to share girl, let me taste him too! You called ME a slut, look at you girl, you love that cock, don't you?"

"I want to try him inside me now, if it is all right."

"I think he is ready. Get some more of your lube first girl. You feel like you need more." Sandy grasped Jackie's hand when they were in position. She took Lanny's cock in her little hand and rubbed the bulbous helmet up and down her husband's slit until the head of the penis was very well lubricated. She whispered, "In now, please be gentle, we must not hurt her. God! That looks so good, I am cumming just watching it. Do you like it Honey. From the grin on your face, I think you do."

Jackie looked up into Lanny's eyes and reached up and gently caressed his cheek and mouthed, 'thank you'. She said, "Do Sandy now, she is more than ready, she misses a real cock. I think I would too." Lanny moved over Sandy who had scooted up beside Jackie. Jackie took his now slippery cock in her small hand and eased it into Sandy's juicy pussy. It slipped right on in as she purred. Jackie smiled as she saw Sandy's half closed eyes and watched her tongue lick her lips. She was softly moaning. Then as Lanny began to stroke faster and harder Sandy mewed and said, "Yes! Ah ung yes! Oh! YES, YES, YESSSS!"

Jackie watched as Lanny's cock rapidly slammed in and out of his wife's tight pussy. He watched while the thin skin clung to Lanny's cock as it pulled out then reversed as the thick cock plunged back inside her. Sandy's juices were leaking out and running down and over her asshole then dripping on the bed. Jackie didn't know if it were Lanny's cum or Sandy's juices that were turning to a white foam around the thrusting cock. Sandy was screaming her joy now. Jack could not recall her ever doing that with him.

Sandy's toes were curled under as they jerked with the force of Lanny's thrusts while white foam ran out of her cunt. She screamed that she was cumming. Lanny grunted, "Me too!" He stiffened and wiggled his cock deeper into the swollen pussy. Then he collapsed on top of her. They lay motionless for several minutes then Sandy jerked as she noticed Jackie was gone. She pushed Lanny off her with surprising strength and sat up. She screamed, "Jackie, Honey, where are you? Oh! NO!"

She heard Jackie answer her, "I'm here, in the bathroom, I had to pee and I am getting a towel for your puddle and a towel and wash cloth to clean everyone up." She walked out with a big smile, "Here Sweetie, she handed a towel to Sandy then kneeled on the bed by Lanny and washed off his shrunken cock with a warm wet wash cloth. She patted it dry. She laughed, "Now there is a tired little guy."

1...345678