Barbie Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About what?"

I had to think a bit, "That I could really believe you could want to be with an old man like me..."

"You're not old."

"Just old enough for you to have your fun with."

"Fun..."

"Well I hope it wasn't for spite."

"What are you talking about?"

"The outfits, the pictures. I've had enough women playing games in my life, I don't need any more." Amy just looked at me like I was going to say more. No sense in that, she had her fun and now the jig was up.

Amy shook her head and got up out of her chair, "What if I wasn't playing." She leaned over and gave me a kiss, the first real kiss I had from her, then walked out the door. I sat there for a minute trying to regain my composure. I almost missed the Polaroid sitting in front of me. I wanted to flip it over, hoping that I had been wrong, that hope against hope that maybe...

I turned it over and froze. Amy in front of the same back drop, but minus the bra and panties. Only the stockings and garter remained. She was turned enough to show the side of her tit but not her nipple, a bit of pussy hair but just barely.

I really fucked up. Maybe it was time to let the Gina problems go... And yet I DIDN'T fuck up. I took things as presented. No games, no hints, no intrigue. Just the facts... WOMEN!

I went home and crawled into one of my journals. Sometime in the middle of the night I crawled into bed. I muddled through the day and picked up a stack of frozen pizza's on the way home.

Work, tractor repair, nibble on some pizza along the way, sleep, repeat.

By the end of the week I had the new wiring harness installed. I made the last few connections Friday evening. A long hot shower and kick back on the deck with an old bottle of single malt. I watched the sun go down as the bottle went down...

I woke with the morning sun coming over the horizon behind me. I flipped the blanket off and headed for the bathroom. Coming through the living room I realized why I didn't remember getting a blanket. Laying on her side on the couch was Amy in pink panties and a t-shirt. I had to stare for a moment at the sight of her nipples making a nice bump in the t-shirt with a hint of dark areola circle showing. The curve of her hip crossed by that thin strip to the little triangle covering her pussy.

I took a bit closer look as I put the blanket on the floor back over her. That required a bit of a delay in the bathroom stroking to the memory of that bump of nipple inches away. Wasting another load into some tissue imagining what it would be like to leave it in her tight, I imagined, pussy.

I opened the bathroom door to a grinning Amy, "Get everything worked out in there?"

I just smiled and let her have the bathroom.

I started the coffee pot and pulled a reasonable clean pair of jeans on. Amy came out watching me watching her, her t-shirt now covering a bit more, but not completely hiding that pink.

"Coffee?" I asked holding up the pot.

"Please," she said a bit quickly.

I poured her a cup and she took a hot gulp, "Mmmmm, I needed that." She looked a bit embarrassed at saying that out loud.

We sat and sipped, neither one of us saying a word. I finally broke, "So what are you doing here?"

"I hadn't seen you for a while, wanted to make sure you were okay."

I let her stew a bit, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why check on me? You've had your fun. Teased an old man, got him wound up thinking you took an interest in him. Want to see if I'll go for another round or something?"

"TEASED!" she came back.

"Sure, you snuggle up against me after the parade, drop some nice polaroids on me, then avoid me like the plague when I stop in to see you. What else would you call it?"

"Well..."

"Amy, you're a beautiful woman. And if you enjoy playing and teasing there are probably plenty of guys out there that would thoroughly enjoy that. But not me, I've had too much of those games and I'm too old and too tired of it to go another round of that."

"So I'm not worth chasing?" she said with a bit of an edge in her voice trying one of those questions that would trip up a younger man.

"Avoiding me doesn't tell me you want to be chased, it says leave me alone."

"But..."

"You run too far or too fast you don't get chased, you get left alone."

She sat there with a blank look on her face.

I got up and rinsed my cup and grabbed a fresh t-shirt on my way downstairs not saying another word. Hell it was just an old guys fantasy of a young babe any way.

Did some testing on my installation, tightened a few connections, fixed a swapped connection, and fired the tractor up. Gauges and most of the lights worked, a few bad bulbs later and it was time to hand this one off to Mike.

Somewhere along the way Amy left. I putzed with other projects over the weekend and life went back to 'normal'. Normal being work, tractors, and supper. Sometimes my own, sometimes one of the diners.

I did stop back in the diner a few times, sometimes getting Amy's section sometimes not. We were pleasant, but the spark wasn't there any more. Amy enjoyed the hunt, or more precisely being hunted. I hope she found someone that enjoyed the hunt and didn't run a good one off in the process...

The next few years were more of the same. A few dates here and there. Some ladies my age looking for a sugar daddy, a few more young ones also looking for a sugar daddy since everyone around knew I worked days for Boeing. There were a few here and there that got beyond the first few dates, and even one that lasted almost six months. But since I wasn't ready to get married on her schedule she moved on to greener pastures. Seems she thought her pussy was golden, instead of just gold plated.

Back to current day.

The last few months have been interesting.

After loosing another contract to Airbus this spring, Boeing was offering buyouts to more than just the executives. I held out through the first round and got a little bump in the second round. Retired at fifty five.

With both of us around full time we competed our current project several weeks ahead of schedule. I had also been talking with Mike about retiring from the tractor business.

I didn't really have anyone left in the area since Gloria and Curt were on the east coast, and Gina and Cherie had actually moved back. We talked about it being a 'see what happens' kind of thing, but I think we both knew I probably wouldn't be back. Especially after running into the dynamic duo at the mall a few weeks back.

Shortly after I started working with Mike I had purchased an F-750 toy hauler from an insurance auction after it had a fire. It had a huge sleeper that bordered on something more like part of a camper. Between and around jobs I got it back into shape and even made some modern improvements borrowing ideas from modern campers and we had been able to deliver our own tractors for the last year and a half instead of having to contract it out.

After the buy out I had indulged my inner child and sold the F-150 and picked up a VW bug trike conversion. It was a nice one that wasn't a quick chop together job, it had a nice faring and a bit of an enclosure around and under so I could drive it in misty drizzly weather to get home instead of having to pull over under a bridge and done rain gear just to make the last mile or so. The guy selling it thought it was a great selling point so my wife could ride with me... WOMEN!

So here I was cruising down the road with my load behind me. A crate on the front over the king pin with my big tool box and other belongings in it and my trike behind that under a tarp. Back over the axles was our latest project, and old John Deere D, also tarped. The tractor was to be delivered just north east of Nashville. Beyond that I would go where the wind and my retirement money took me.

Wild women here I come!

I liked driving the toy hauler, it sat high enough that I had a nice view down into the vehicles beside me, legs and cleavage were a nice distraction.

Cruising through Seattle chuckling at all the cars and trucks around me in a hurry, always needing to be somewhere five minutes ago. That was me before retirement. Making up stories in my head to go along with the charters behind the wheel.

Saw one buzzing by that I didn't have to make up a story for. A nice little hatch back with a Whidbey Island sticker on the windshield and commanders rank sticker on the back. Car packed with boxes and stuff and two sea bags strapped to the roof. Woman driving with the radio blaring and a young boy in the passenger seat oblivious to the world around him with his ear buds in and some kind of game the center of his attention. Somebody got a new posting and this was the load of stuff you didn't trust to the movers.

Traffic was thickening up and slowing down as I approached the center of town, and miracle of miracles I had a convertible next to me. And not just the lovely woman driving but an equally beautiful babe in the passenger seat. The two of them chatting away oblivious to everything except the slow traffic.

As we made the exit to go east things got even better. The blond in the passenger seat tossed her jacket in the back seat and then leaned over and rummaged in a duffel in the back. She excitedly came out with a few scraps of cloth... bikinis!

The next few miles were pure torture. The two blonds proceeded to give me a true voyeur delight.

The passengers skirt came off, then the pantyhose, leaving her in her skimpy red panties. She reached up behind her inside her top to release her bra, her chest noticeably sagging as she did.

Then it was straps down the sleeves followed by the bra up and out the neckline and cupping and squeezing her tits thoroughly enjoying being bra free and the massage she was giving herself. The top was the fully unbuttoned and the bikini top hung around her neck. While she reached around to tie it before removing her top it didn't settle quite in place right away letting a nice pink nipple show until she settled it in place.

The next part almost distracted me enough to run into the car in front of me. She lifted her hips and slid her skimpy panties down revealing her shaved pussy, and lifted her hips again as she slid her bikini bottoms up. I nearly came in my shorts.

She held the wheel while the driver did the same. And even though she blocked my view of the good parts, black lace bra and panties being tossed into the back seat filled in the void. The passenger did make up for it though, when the driver put her hands back on the wheel the passenger cupped the drivers tit and tweaked a nipple making the driver squeak and bat her hand away.

I think they would have gone on for a bit if my airbrakes hadn't chose that time to purge. They both jumped, the driver shaking a finger at the blushing passenger covering her face with her hands. She quickly found a gap and got a few car lengths away from me. As traffic began to speed up she did at least look over her shoulder and smile.

Once outside the metro I had to pull into a truck stop and relieve a little pressure the two blonds had built up. It didn't help I had been without regular female companionship for about four months. I did have to chuckle on my way in, the little hatch back that had buzzed by me was parked next to the curb dividing the truck and car areas with the hood up and the young commanders wife on the phone. Nothing like a little car trouble to make new posting moves a bitch.

I relieved myself to the memory of the bikini change and that shaved pussy arched up in the sunshine and then managed to take a piss without painting the wall. Grabbed one of those little pre-made blueberry pies from the rack on the way out, you see apple and cherry all the time but not many places stock the blueberry, I grabbed a few extras for the road just in case.

I was walking back to the truck swinging towards the hatch back to see if I could get a little glimpse of the commanders' wife along the way. From what I saw from a distance heading inside she had a nice behind.

The hood was still up, but she was now sitting on the curb with her head on her arms crossed on her knees, and it sounded like she was crying.

God did she have to be crying, I can't stand to hear a woman cry...

"Are you okay ma'am?"

"Same shit different day." I heard a bit muffled.

"Anything I can do to help?"

Her head came up and she had definitely been crying, "Not unless you can waive a magic wand over this turd and turn it back into a vehicle," waiving toward the hatch back.

"Well I've turned a wrench or two in my day. I could take a look at least."

That got the barest of smiles, "Would you mind?"

I smiled back and turned towards the car, even as I got close I knew it was probably terminal. I could smell HOT, as in scorched oil and cooked antifreeze. The only good / bad part was that it wasn't spraying or dripping. I passed my hand over the radiator and engine, and both were hotter than they should have been.

"I'm going to grab a few things from my truck, I'll be right back." I headed back to the truck and grabbed a rag and my penlight. I pretty much knew what I was going to find but I was going to check anyway.

When I came back she was leaned over through the passenger window talking with her boy, I slowed down and admired that ass safely hidden behind my sun glasses. Under the hood I folded up my rag and removed the radiator cap, no pressure... NOT GOOD. Shining the light down in revealed what I suspected. Oil and water don't mix, or at least they are not supposed to.

"So what's the verdict?"

I turned to the commanders' wife...

OH MY FUCKING GOD! LOOK AT THOSE HUGE TITS ON A SKINNY GIRL. HAD TO BE SOCCER BALL SIZE AT LEAST!

"Huh?"

"The turd. Will it recover?"

I tried to look her in the eye and ever thankful I still had my sunglasses on. She wasn't showing much cleavage, but with those monsters it didn't take much to make a nice view.

"That depends on how deep your pocket book is and how much of a hurry you are to get to your next posting."

"Next posting..." I tapped the Whidbey Island sticker on her windshield. "Oh we're not... I'm not... that is...Umm."

"Oh, sorry..." man am I good at stepping in things.

The boy stuck his head out the window, "How long 'til supper Mom, I'm hungry!"

"That depends on what your grandfather says." She pulled out her phone and dialed, putting it on speaker after she did.

"Hello," an older woman answered.

"Hey, me again. I got someone to take a look at the car, is he around?"

"Hang on, I'll go drag the old jarhead out of the machine shop." There was the sound of the phone being put on the counter and a screen door slamming in the back ground. A few minutes later the door sounded again and the phone picked up.

"Hey punkin', what's the verdict?"

"Hey gramps, I got..." she looked at me.

"Ken."

"I got Ken to take a look, and it doesn't sound promising."

"What do you think Ken?"

"Not good sir, oil in the water."

"Damn, I was afraid of that when she said it sounded like my old duce and a half. If it was close I'd fix it myself, but way out there isn't worth hauling it all the way here. Wish that squid had taken better care of that car."

"Hey, I resemble that..." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh god, not another lifer," he responded with an exaggeration.

"No sir, did my stint as a kid and got out."

"Thank god for small miracles," he chuckled.

There was a bit of silence, "Ken, you don't know us from Adam, and I wouldn't blame you for saying no. But do you think you could see your way clear to get them and their stuff on a bus for me. I'll make arrangements on this end to get her back here."

"Where's here?"

"Little town you've never herd of about half an hour north of Madison."

Shit, that was several days drive by yourself, more than a week and a half on a bus with all the stops. And I did have to make a stop near Sioux Falls. And then there was those HUGE tits... the ways of a dirty old mans' mind...

"I think I can figure something out. We'll let you know."

"Are we still going to see old fateful?" her boy hollered out the window.

She turned to the little boy, "Old FAITHFUL, and probably not. It's going to be a long trip back on the bus from the looks of things."

"Awww mannnn."

"JJ, what does your grandpa say?"

"Adapt and overcome."

"That's right..."

"That's no fun..." he said sliding back in the car. I had to chuckle, JJ reminded me of Curt when he was young.

I turned back to the commanders' wife, "Um Miss..."

"Barbra."

"Well Barbra, I have an idea I'll run by you. If you don't like it I'll still take you to the bus depot, but I wouldn't put my worst enemy through a week and a half plus bus ride."

"A week and a half?"

I nodded, "Or more depending on stops and changeovers."

"Oh fuck..." she looked me over wondering what I was offering. "What do you have in mind?"

"I'm on my way to Nashville via Sioux Falls, I could get you pretty close even without any detours."

Barbra crossed her arms over her ample chest, "And in return?"

I kicked my head back laughing, "Nothing sinister I assure you. You can snap a picture of me and my license plate and send it off to whoever you want. I get someone besides myself for at least the first half of my journey to talk to. I can get pretty boring if I do say so myself."

Barbra snorted, then laughed a little, "Almost as bad as talking to a six year old."

"Been there, done that."

"It'll be a bit crowded with all three of us..."

"If I was driving a regular rig, yes. Come take a look. Either way I have to get you to the bus depot."

"I guess."

Barbra followed me around a bunch of other rigs to my baby.

"Oh wow..."

"Not bad huh? I refurbed her myself, came out pretty good I think."

I opened the side door and let her step up and in, and happened to get a chance to admire that lovely ass in those tight jeans again from inches away. Snuggled up tight in her crotch between those cheeks and no signs of panty lines either! Was that a little camel toe I saw from the back?

Barbra looked around as I pointed out the amenities. "Frig behind the drivers seat, little sink, three burner stove, dinky oven, micro above, even has indoor plumbing." Opening the door to reveal the little stool in a closet.

"Everything but a shower."

"You're standing on it."

She looked down.

"Pan in the floor that lifts out if you want to use it," pointing to the shower head and controls on the wall behind her.

"So you can shower out in front of everybody?" she said rolling her eyes.

"Sure if you're an exhibitionist, I just never use it. I just take one at the truck stops when I fill up."

"Oh..." she said blushing a bit.

"And just in case you're worried, I have my bunk down here." pointing to the bottom queen. "There's another up here," pulling my hanging clothes to one side to reveal the top twin. "And if you really feel the need to get away from me there's the little one above the cab," pulling back the curtain from the little wedge bunk.

Barbra looked around, settling down in the two seat table between the passenger seat and the side door, "And you're sure we won't be a problem?"

"Better than talking to myself..."

"You got a deal," holding out her hand. I shook it and some how managed to not look down at her jiggling chest, I LIED, I stared as much as my sunglasses would let me get away with! "So where do we put all of our stuff?"

"Easiest would be to just put your car up on the back of the trailer."

"It won't turn over."

"Not a problem, I'm used to having to load things that don't run, I put a winch on the front of the trailer a long time ago."

"You're a regular boy scout aren't you?"

"Mmmmm, even if I wish I wasn't some days."