Barbie Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are we stopping?"

"This is our overnight stop."

"Why here?"

I just smiled and nodded my head to the door as I headed for it. I walked around to the back and sat up on the end of the trailer, the sun just above the mountains we had come through earlier. Barbra came around just as the sun was about half occluded.

"Oh wow, that's beautiful."

"Yeah... I happened to stop here a few years back about this time when a strap came loose. I make it a point to stop here if I'm going to be here anywhere near sunset."

Barbra took the steps to stand facing me against the trailer edge between my legs, "You're quite the romantic Ken..." she looked at me for a bit before turning around leaning back against the trailer still between my legs.

So many thoughts ran through my head, or should I say fantasies. The smell of her shampoo came back to me from last night, wanting to put my arms around her and pull her back close, imagining her pulling my hands from her waist to her chest, turning and pulling her tight for a deep kiss...

"I'm hungry..." JJ said.

Barbra kicked her head back and groaned then pointed toward the cab. He took off and she turned to me, "Thank you for showing me this..."

"You're welcome, but this is only half of the show."

"Half?"

"After supper once the sun's went down."

"What?"

"You'll see," giving her butt a light swat. That got me a slightly different groan.

I made a quick check of the straps, then went in and started hanging the shower curtains while Barbra made SOS. Now SOS isn't a fancy meal, toast, gravy, and chipped beef. But there is something about it that makes it a special meal, warm and comfortable.

And 'comfortable' conversation. JJ telling us about his accomplishments in his game, how the bigger screen makes it easier to kill the bad guys. Barbra rolling her eyes at his enjoying relating the game to us.

But like all young boys, as his tummy filled with warm food his rambling got slower and his eyes got heavier. I showed JJ how to use the shower controls while Barbra rinsed the dishes, then grabbed my old sleeping bag from the storage under my bunk and my pillow. "Come back out when you tuck him in."

I unzipped and flipped the sleeping bag out on the tail behind the trike and tossed the pillow up there before crawling up and laying back. I just laid there and stared at the heavens. A clear moonless night made every star stand out, even the band of the milky way.

I was getting lost in them when I heard the crunch of gravel.

"You sure know how to show a girl a good time don't you?" she said as she crawled up to lay beside me.

"Yeah," I chuckled, "just some wild and crazy times."

She laid back almost close enough to touch. "There's so many, I've looked at the night sky before, but never like this."

"Emm, one of the perks of these long runs, getting away from the city you see all sorts of things."

"I wish I had kept JJ up for this, but he barely made it to bed."

I had to chuckle at that. "He's a good kid. You should be proud, not all parents can say that."

We laid there in a bit of awkward silence. "He's a good one all right, but... he's not mine."

I waited a bit, then "but he calls you Mom."

"I'm the only Mom he's known."

Another silence.

"Does he know?"

I could here relief in her voice, "yeah."

I left it at that, I wasn't going to press it. We stared at the stars a bit more, then I herd her sigh and saw her silhouette change as she rolled to her elbow to face me.

"His Dad, Jack, was my husbands RIO. I was Jack Juniors guardian while he was deployed. JJ's mother died during child birth."

"Oh,... sorry to hear that."

"Mmmm. Four years ago while the boys were deployed to Iraq they had to punch out. Jack was picked up pretty quickly, but John was missing in action. They didn't find his body until about nine months later," the last bit coming out a bit slowly.

"I, I don't know what to say."

"Thanks," she rolled back to her back but scooted over enough to put her head on my arm.

She settled in a bit and then took a deep breath. "I married John right out of high school. We tried for a family but it didn't work out."

She took a few more deep breaths. "I had been taking care of JJ since birth, and I was staying with Jack since John didn't come back. I just kept staying there being a Mom to JJ and crying on Jack's shoulder for quite a while."

"Mmmmm," making noncommittal guy noises.

"Jack was always a gentleman, but he's being deployed back to Iraq and I just couldn't..."

We laid there for a while watching the stars and listening to the coyotes and crickets.

I felt Barbra relax and her breathing settle down. She had fallen asleep. I let her lay there a bit then moved my arm a bit to wake her up.

"I think it's past your bed time."

"Alright Dad..." she chuckled.

For as wonderful as the night had been, that told me where I stood with her. All fantasies aside, I was 'Dad', and a little hollow for it. I don't know what I was expecting really, she wasn't much more than half my age if my math was right.

I watched Barbra scoot off the trailer and head for the truck. I laid there a bit with that hollow growing. If only... if only she was older, if only I was younger... if only... if only pigs could fly... if only...

I rolled up the sleeping bag and headed back to the truck. Coming in beside the shower, seeing an occasional shadow on the curtain I just tossed the bag in my bunk and reached to the cabinet above the micro.

I wasn't really much of a drinker, but when I did I didn't drink the cheap stuff. I had a partial bottle of Makers Mark, and tonight seemed to be a good time to drain a few shots from the bottle. I sat down with my back to the shower, no need for extra torture.

I heard the water shut off and the inner curtain being pulled back, and my mind filled in the rest. Barbra wiping the excess water from her hair, toweling it out making those beauties wiggle and jiggle until I would want to devour her.

Wrapping her hair in a towel and drying the rest of her body, lifting and moving those tits, bending over to dry her legs, or would she lift her leg letting her pussy show while she did? Was she shaved, or a landing strip? How sweet would her young pussy taste?

I took another sip.

There was more shuffling behind me and I hear the other curtain being pulled back and Barbra stepping beside me, leaning over to kiss my cheek, "Thanks for a wonderful evening."

I didn't want to look, but I couldn't help it, as she turned away I got a glimpse of her braless, the remaining moisture from her body making the tank top slightly transparent. A lump of nipple and a darker circle was all it took for my mind to fill in the rest.

I gulped the last of my drink and shut down the lights, leaving just the one in my bunk on. I stripped down and managed to get the shower curtains closed, not worrying about covering up since Barbra had already called it a night.

But even in there I wasn't free of her. I had to soap up the wash cloth twice to get her soap scent from it, her shampoo was still in the rack. I just closed my eyes and imagined her naked in here, soap, shampoo, and then water cascading over her body. A few strokes later and I painted the walls when I would have rather been painting her walls.

I finished my shower and rinsed me and the walls down before sliding the curtains back and drying off before falling into bed, the single malt starting to catch up with me.

I woke in better shape than I anticipated to the aroma of bacon. I almost rolled out before realizing I didn't have a stitch on. And since my curtain was only partially closed I probably gave Barbra a nice show this morning. Hope she enjoyed it.

I rolled out to JJ scrambling back up the ladder to the wedge bunk. Barbra looked at me in my shorts with a raised eyebrow and a little bit of a smile. "Hungry?"

"Just toast and caffeine."

She turned with cup and toast, I put my head in my hands.

I wolfed it down and pulled on some clothes to go out and check all the tie downs while the engine warmed up.

By the time I got back in the cab Barbra was on her laptop. "What are you working on?"

"Hmmm, "she looked up as my question sunk in. "Oh, I write tech manuals."

I raised an eyebrow thinking about a babe like her writing tech manuals. "What kind?"

"Primarily control systems, some motor dynamics. Usually anything connected to hydraulics, but I get requests for a few others once in a while."

"Hydraulics?"

"Yeah, my degree is in hydraulic dynamics." She said it with a twinkle in her eye just waiting for a challenge.

I just shrugged and put the truck in gear and pulled back down the ramp. I was struggling with myself as I drove. I hadn't said anything to Barbra and JJ about heading to Yellowstone so we didn't really have to go, but I had called Don and told him I would be delayed in delivering the tractor.

In all my self argument I just followed the route I had already programmed into the Garmin so I guess in my own way I had already made up my mind since I hadn't cleared it before pulling out.

I cruised down the road for a while glancing at Barbra talking to her laptop until we got close enough that the billboards were getting frequent enough to notice.

"Hey Barbra."

"Hmmmm," she responded without looking up.

"How's your internet access on that thing?"

She finally looked up, "Hot spot preferred, but I can tether to my cell phone if I need to, why?"

I just pointed out the window as we were coming up on a Yellowstone billboard. "Would be nice to have a place to park for a few days."

Barbra looked out the window a bit before she realized what I was talking about. She looked back not really believing what I was saying. I just smiled. She glanced up at the wedge bunk where JJ was oblivious to the world. She put her hands to her mouth momentarily, then mouthed 'Thank you" and began digging for her cell phone.

She was hunting for a while, then "How long is this thing?"

"Seventy two feet plus or minus. About the same as a truck pulling a fifth wheel with a decent boat behind it."

"Got it."

She hunted for a bit, then asked cautiously, "How many days?"

"Probably three or four. Might as well reserve the week just in case. We can check out early or extend from there if need be."

There was no response so I looked back over my shoulder quick.

Barbra was just looking at me, "you're sure?" she said softly.

I just nodded and smiled. I realized this wasn't for me or Barbra, it was for JJ.

A few minutes later she came up behind me and leaned over the seat laying those monsters on my shoulder as she put her arms around me. She turned my head a bit and gave me much more than a quick kiss on the corner of my mouth. She pulled back and gave me another decent corner mouth kiss then settled into the passenger seat to turn the Garmin to her and put the new address in.

Barbra sat in the passenger seat for the last half hour, not really saying anything, merely responding. I gave up and let her sit there. Of course when JJ managed to unglue himself from his game and realized where we were then it was a whole new situation.

He began rattling on about 'old fateful' and the Grand Canyon, all the moose and other animals, on and on about all the things he saw in the brochures. And keeping him in the truck as we checked in was a lost cause. The lady behind the counter was grinning at his enthusiasm.

Our assigned spot was out at the far end, but not unexpected due to our length. We had half a dozen spaces between us and our closest neighbor.

"When are we going to see Old Fateful?!"

"Old what? I've never heard of that."

"Mooooommmm!"

I had to chuckle at Barbra getting after him. "First thing we have to do is get you a helmet young man."

"For what?"

"Well unless you're going to stay behind while we go, you've got to have a helmet."

No response.

"Well we can't go cruising around the park in this."

He looked a bit bewildered. "So?"

All of a sudden he realized I was telling him we were going to get the trike out. Then it was like I had put a Suzie B into his quarter slot. He scrambled up to get all of his brochures and then came out to 'help' me unload the trike.

He wasn't pleased I was putting his booster seat against the back rest, but when I explained that it was either that or stay and watch the camper while we went around the park he relented. I pulled the front back rest off so Barbra and I could squeeze in in front of him and we were ready.

We idled down to the scooter rental shop and picked up a second hand helmet for JJ and we were off to 'Old Fateful'. Barbra was behind me, but just holding on to my waist.

I had no more shut the engine off and we heard it erupt. I have to tell you even from a distance it was impressive. Of course JJ was a bit disappointed, but it was 'Old Fateful' after all so he was forced to endure Barbra's female yearnings for retail therapy. JJ and I stayed outside and wandered between the exhibits and information plaques.

Barbra retuned with only a small bag, about paperback size. I put my hand to her forehead to see if she was okay. I got swatted and JJ laughed at the face she made when I asked if she was okay only coming back with only a small bag.

Since the clock was counting down to the next predicted eruption, JJ was doing his best to get us that direction. Evidentially it was a fairly busy day as most of the seating was occupied. We picked a standing room spot off to the side and waited. And waited. Kids do not like waiting...

When it started it's pre-eruption spitting all of a sudden there were people everywhere and JJ couldn't see. Without thinking about it I did what I had always done with the kids and put JJ up on my shoulders. A moment later I had a good feeling, Barbra putting her arm through mine pressing the side of her encased tit against my arm.

JJ was ecstatic when it erupted almost making me wish I hadn't put him on my shoulders, but he settled down pretty quickly. JJ would have loved to stick around for more eruptions, but with a max window of around two hours that wasn't going to happen. We did take a scenic route back, and even pulled over to watch some moose feeding at the edge of a lake. A bull, a couple of older cows, and some younger ones, even a couple of calves from the size of them.

And even though they were six or seven hundred yards away, it was special watching them go about their business. It was made even better when Barbra leaned back against me bringing my arm around her chest as JJ did his best to stand on his toes on the trike seat.

While they were watching the moose, I was alternating between the beauty of nature out there, and the beauty of nature in my arm. Seeing her top flutter open a bit to reveal her lace encased tits. And I do mean encased. I remember Gina wearing bras that would push her tits together while lifting then up and out. The bra Barbra had on looked more like she had placed them into two nice fitting molds. I could see some cleavage, but for the most part they were covered. That didn't prevent me from moving my arm a bit here and there enjoying myself a little.

The best part was the ride back to the truck. Instead of putting her hands on my waist again, Barbra snuggled in behind me and put her arms around my waist. Tight enough to feel the lace texture and seams of that monster bra. Her tits big enough that they were the only part she could actually snuggle against me... damn that's a shame... it was a nice leisurely pace pack to the truck though.

It was close to sundown when we got back, god it was pure heaven watching Barbra stretch getting off the trike. I know she'll be gone in a few days, but give an old man his simple pleasures...

Barbra was thinking about grilling burgers on the park grill, but I pointed out the rain clouds so we just did them inside. The sprinkles started shortly, I hope the guys pulling in a few spaces down didn't have to go outside to do their leveling, but then from the looks of that rig I would bet it was all automated.

Barbra was a bit nervous, so I went through my 'extensive' movie collection and pulled out one of my John Wayne movies, well actually I started to pull out one and my mind was changed for me. I tried McClintock, and then the Shootist but Barbra pointed to JJ and shook her head so we settled on Hellfighters. I settled in sideways on one side of the table, with Barbra and JJ on the other. Popcorn was put on the grocery list.

JJ didn't quite make it through the movie, and Barbra put him to bed, he could shower in the morning. While she was doing that I took my shower chuckling at the contrast of the shower inside and the rain hitting the skin of the truck, before crawling in myself, the end to a pleasant day... I thought.

I heard Barbra go into the shower and pull the outer curtain. She was only feet away stripping, I had to turn my head.

Oh wow, the sounds and some shadows of a woman stripping. Her top being pulled over her head as the sound of the material going over the fabric of her bra, the snap and zipper of her jeans. The click of bra hooks and the sigh as she released those beauties, the shadow on the curtain telling me they also needed a good massaging.

My cock was starting to ache.

The next shadow told me those little panties were next. And then I discovered the wonders of brand new stiff shower curtains. You see the double shower curtain was set up in a unique way. While the inner curtain was centered on the shower, the outer was off set to the front. On the edge in front of me the two were barely separated, allowing the other side to have about a nine inch gap to allow room for the clothes and towel hooks.

Barbra had pulled the outer curtain toward me to take her clothes off, but when she pulled the inner clear curtain the other way it pulled the outer back a few inches. From the inside I would imagine all Barbra saw was a bit more wall, from the outside I would be treated to a literal slice of heaven.

I saw a hand on the controls, and then I saw her butt backing into the water, cascading over her firm ass, moving and shifting as I guessed she was wetting her hair. There were more glimpses of arms and elbows, then the slice of heaven made its appearance. Elbows up rinsing her hair, but that necessitated her stepping forward enough to let me see the tips of those beauties, shampoo cascading down and around, then leaning forward letting me see most of them, turning a bit as the shampoo was mostly gone.

When she turned my way a little I almost came in my shorts. There was a nice sized nipple, what would be a decent sized nipple on a regular tit but looked a bit small on her even if it was a nice and long, sitting in the middle of a large light brown areola. That was delicious enough, but the large thin loop through the base of her nipple, about a two inch loop of twenty or twenty two gauge gold wire with a little crystal at the bottom, had me mesmerized.

It disappeared too soon, and the shadows of Barbra drying off didn't help. I watched her climb into her bunk, that tank top clinging to her damp skin, only my knowing it was there told me what the little bump a few inches below her nipple actually was. My last glimpse of her was her pussy covered in a little pink... well thong I would guess. There wasn't much there besides a little triangle and little straps over her hips, but it wasn't quite skimpy enough to call it a g-string.

I laid there a bit, the scene of her tit with the shampoo sliding down, her tit turning toward me revealing her nipple ring as the last of the shampoo was washed away. In my mind it became my cum running down her tit and I couldn't take it any more. I rolled out and slid the bathroom out and quickly relieved myself, imagining it was Barbra kneeled in front of me presenting those huge tits to me to paint with my cum.