Barbie Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

I went to sleep with thoughts of her wiping it from her tits and licking her fingers... it's good to be a dirty old man!

I woke to a very loud crack of lightening, a screech, and feeling like I was being beaten up. A few seconds later, another crack of lightening, and a not quite so loud screech behind me and I realized Barbra was behind me shaking like a leaf.

I turned the little headboard light on and looked over my shoulder at a pleading woman glued to my back. I smiled and had barely started to turn and lift the covers and Barbra was snaked down beside me, head under my chin and arms around me still trembling. I put an arm around her and held her tight, those nipples in my chest bringing my previous fantasy right back to life along with my cock.

For the next hour or so every crack of lightening had her clinging to me like she wanted to crawl inside of me. As the storm moved away and she began to relax a bit I was able to roll onto my back and snuggle her under my shoulder, both relieved and disappointed to not my have my hard cock sandwiched between us.

It didn't get any better once she settled down and feel asleep. I reached up to shut the light off and Barbra snuggled in, her fingers in my chest hair... and her soft thigh across my still hard cock. Needless to say it took me a while to get back to sleep.

I woke to the most wonderful sensation, I thought I was still dreaming, Barbra was still cuddled up against my side. Not only was she still there, but her tank top had shifted during the night of thrashing. The top shifting forward to reveal the top edge of her areola and her nipple ring had flipped to above it, the little crystal shining in the sun.

The bottom had become a bunched up ring around her waist revealing the little strap across her hip and disappearing between the cheeks of her ass. That smooth ass... if it wasn't for that little strip of pink she would look like she was bottomless.

I let my arm around her shoulder drop to her waist... oh she was as soft and smooth as I imagined! I let my hand dip to her hip, barely controlling my urge to let it slip back and cup and squeeze her ass.

Barbra began to stir so my hand went back to her waist. As she woke she remembered where she was and began to pull away. "Shhhhh..." I said and softly kissed her forehead.

"But JJ..."

I put a finger to her lips and reached up to turn the flat screen fastened to the ceiling on, toggling it to JJ game input as it came on. There was the floating game logo. "Pretty good guess he's still asleep."

She still hadn't snuggled back in, "But I... that is I should..."

"Shhhhh," putting a finger to her lips again, those oh so soft pink lips... "It's been many years since I've woken to a beautiful woman cuddled up beside me. Indulge an old mans fantasy, if only for a few minutes more."

Barbra looked at me with an odd expression, then laid back down trying to make it look innocent as she pulled her top back up to cover her nipple and nipple ring. I pouted, she grinned and gave me a too quick flash of tit and snuggled in under my chin so she didn't have to look at me.

I lightly stroked her side, pushing her top up enough to go from waist to rib cage, wanting to go even further to cup a tit. If Barbra noticed my hard cock under her thigh she didn't acknowledge it.

Way too soon JJ came to life, I saw the game logo go away as he came down the ladder and went to pull out the bathroom. Barbra had fallen asleep beside me, I kissed her forehead. "JJ's up." she looked a bit panicked. "He's in the bathroom."

Barbra smile and rolled over me, dragging her nipples across my chest. She leaned down pressing them into me a bit and gave me a nice kiss, then rolled out and hopped up into the upper bunk just before JJ came out of the bathroom. Barbra came out of her bunk shortly after he got his cereal out. I laid there a bit enjoying the view up her tank top of the little pink thong barely covering her charms. She grinned at me watching her and shook her butt cheeks at me before shaking her finger at me.

I managed to crawl out without making my hard on too obvious, pulling on jeans and a shirt before going for my morning caffeine.

While the men were enjoying breakfast, Barbra pulled the bathroom out and changed. I sat my coffee cup down in anticipation, knowing it was only going to be a nice shirt and jeans but still enjoying the view. I was glad I put my coffee down.

It wasn't a t-shirt or tank top, it was a button up shirt with the tails tied revealing her trim belly with a little dangle hanging from her pierced belly button. Snug jeans were replaced with white shorts. My imagination said there was a bit of pink stripe up the back.

I went out the door and went to check on the load before I came in my pants. Except for a loose corner on the tarp everything was fine and I was able to walk straight again.

Our new neighbors were out and about setting up so I walked over to say hi. They were an older couple, well a few years older than me any way, on vacation with their grand children. A boy and girl about the same age as JJ.

I introduced myself about the time Barbra and JJ came out. The girls doing the air kisses and the kids checking each other out. While the adults were chatting it was soon discovered that the kids had a particular video game in common and were instantly best friends.

We chatted about the park. Barbra telling them it was a quick unplanned trip and we were winging it. They began telling us about the park and all the things to see and do. Within a few minutes the girls had decided that we were going to tag along on their itinerary today. Hank looked at me and shrugged, I had to smile and shake my head, the women were taking over. And he was retired Air Force, but what the hell no one's perfect...

And while it was only three leisurely stops, the lunch stop seemed to be accidentally close to some shopping areas. The first stop was one of the big lakes with all the birds. The kids and ladies watched the wild life, Hank and I were watching Barbra and Grace. While Grace was no spring chicken, she had one trait that had me watching her. She wore the old pointed bras, and it was thin enough to let her nipple stand out and her top was low enough to let some nice cleavage show as well. I could only imagine what she looked like topless...

And true to prediction the ladies found it necessary to do some browsing after lunch. We made them take the kids while we enjoyed desert and coffee on the outside landing, the two legged type of desert. Blonds, brunettes, and red heads. Skirts, shorts, and skin tight jeans. Shirts, tank tops, tube tops, and even a few bikini tops. Life is good.

The girls came back, the kids had ice cream cones. Barbra had a small bag while Grace had made up for it with several large bags. The next stop was a guided tour through a historic site, helped along by JJ adding bits and pieces and answering all the questions right away. Barbra was beaming like a proud mother.

The final stop of the day was at a majestic waterfall. Hank and Grace were herding kids while Barbra and I leaned back against the trike. I took in the beauty of the lake and falls, and more than a few glances down Barbra's top and she snuggled back against me, holding my arm around her bare belly.

"Hey Ken?" leaning her head back against my shoulder.

"Hmmm?" inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

"Um... about last night..."

"What about it?"

"Well I wanted to say sorry for being such a pain. Thunder kinda... well..."

"Kinda gets to you?"

"Yeah, I know it's irrational, but ever since I can remember it's freaked me out."

"It happens."

"I'll try to keep it under control better next time."

"Damn, and here I was praying for thunder storms all the way to Madison."

Barbra gasped and turned still leaning into me with an ornery grin, only her forearms keeping her from pressing those beauties into my chest.

"What?" I said with a big grin, "An old man can have his fantasies just like you young kids."

Barbra leaned forward enough to actually rest her chest against me before reaching up and sliding her fingers between my shirt buttons playing with my hair. "You're not that old."

I know I didn't quite look my age, I had managed not to get the traditional belly most men my age had, but that didn't change things. I brushed a strand of hair back out of her eyes letting my palm slide across her cheek, the closest I had gotten to openly touching her, but I would take it. "Barbra, I'd bet you're only a few years older than my daughter."

She looked at me in a way she hadn't before, then grinned. "That's okay." She brought her hands up to my cheeks and tilted my head forward to give me a kiss. But not just a regular kiss. There wasn't any tongue, but there may as well have been for what she put into this kiss. No subtlety of my brushing her cheek involved. This kiss was going straight to my cock which was hardening between us. I was hoping she didn't realize what she was doing to me, but her rotating her mound against me told me she knew exactly what she was doing.

I could have continued that kiss forever, but the sound of approaching screeching children broke the mood, with Hank and Grace rounding the corner behind them. The trip back to the truck as an enjoyable silence with Barbra snuggled in behind me.

I was looking forward to an evening together, but Hank felt it necessary to show off his grilling skills, and his slide out grill, so we were invited over. The kids were playing something on their outside big screen while the girls chatted and made 'the other stuff'. Hank and I stayed near the grill.

It was a rather pleasant evening, with Barbra touching and brushing whenever the opportunity presented itself. Putting her arm in mine and pressing her tit to my arm, hand on shoulder or waist, backing into me and grinding her ass against me. Even once playing it up sitting on my lap and leaning back putting her cleavage on display in front of me.

More plans were made over a wonderful meal, Hank and Grace were pulling out tomorrow for another RV park on the other side of the park for a few days. Then making a route up and through the northern states until they made it back to Duluth.

Of course JJ was all for many of the stops they were making so we agreed to 'tag along' on their trip, caravanning as it were. Spending a few days here and there along the way after that, but primarily a few hours at a particular destination before pulling into the next RV park.

As the evening wound down so did the kids, Barbra having to carry JJ back to the truck. He woke up enough to take a shower before crawling up to his bunk and crashing... again.

I was pushed to the shower while Barbra packaged up leftovers, and was waiting with a grin when I finished. I crawled in to my bunk probably with my own grin remembering the day with Barbra in that shirt and shorts, feeling her soft skin under my hands and against me. This was working up to be the best 'vacation' I had taken in years.

Of course all this revelry was accompanied by the view through the gap in the shower curtain of Barbra soaping and shampooing. Not as many glimpses as last night, but the ones I had were filled in with last nights memories. Barbra must be a little tired, tonight's shower taking a bit longer than last night.

I was waiting for the glimpse of her panties up her t-shirt as she climbed up to her bunk, and was startled to see her climbing over me to snuggle in behind me. She crawled up, read dragged that wonderful chest across mine, and gave me another kiss like this afternoon. But this time there was some tongue involved, I opened my mouth to accept it, but it was just a teasing lick, tasting the tip of mine.

"Just in case there's another storm tonight," dipping down to give me another kiss, much more tongue and emotion in this one.

I pulled her on top of me, her mound firmly planted on top of my hard cock. I slid one hand behind her neck and slid the other down to her firm ass. "Just in case..." pulling her back down to my mouth, then sliding my hand to her back holding her tight against me as I squeezed her ass.

I was a kid again, necking in the back seat with a hot babe. Feeling her body against me wondering how far I could take it and not get killed. Tits and nipples pressed into my chest as her mound moved against my cock, wanting to flip her over and ravage her and yet not wanting t loose what I already have...

Barbra broke the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder still on top of me. Her breathing slowed, and shortly Barbra was asleep on top of me. I left her there for a bit, enjoying the feeling of her tits in my chest, the heat of her mound against my cock. After a bit I let her slide down her thin t-shirt leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Riding up enough to see a skimpy and fairly sheer little white triangle, seeing it settle a bit between her lips making it difficult not to reach down and play with her.

I woke to almost the same situation as yesterday, but today the sun was making her old t-shirt transparent. Seeing the outline of her magnificent tit, the shadow of her areola in the middle of a nice lump of nipple, the glint of the gold ring through her nipple with the crystal at the joint.

Down her body to her pussy barely covered in that thin white triangle clinging to her folds. A little bump of her clit begging for attention. Her soft thigh moving slightly on my hard cock barely being contained in my shorts.

"See something you like?" not opening her eyes.

"How could anyone not love waking up next to such a beautiful woman?"

Barbra brought my hand over to her tit, "Especially one with such huge knockers?" using my hand to squeeze herself.

I ran my thumb over her nipple feeling it harden, then brought my hand up to her chin to tip it up to kiss her, "they'll do."

We enjoyed a leisurely and yet intense morning kiss. Barbra reached down and groped my hard cock, "They'll do huh?", then crawled out looking over her shoulder to see me looking at her ass split by that little string. Barbra took pure pleasure in doing breakfast while teasing me with peaks up her t-shirt. Turning quickly to make her monsters swing and sway.

Walking over to me laying in the bunk holding a plate of bacon at her thighs, "What do you want to eat for breakfast?"

I was reaching for the bacon and thinking about reaching for her g-string when JJ came out of the wedge bunk. Barbra handed me the plate and scooted back to the stove. I munched my bacon in bed like a king watching a skimpily dressed buxom redhead flaunt her body to me.

As soon as JJ hit the bathroom I scrambled up to slip my jeans on, but a bit of teasing in the process pretending to stroke my cock at her. She responded buy sliding her hands up under her t-shirt to lift and jiggle her tits.

I made the rounds and everything was ready for the road. JJ was securely planted in front of his game, but Barbra on the other hand was ready for... well she was ready. My co-pilot was riding beside me in a thin white sports bra and pink cycling shorts, neither of them left much to the imagination. There was clearly a lump of nipple and a smaller lump from her nipple ring. The shorts didn't ride up the crack of her ass or pussy, but they didn't restrict her movements or hide her outline.

Every little movement or bounce in the road sent a ripple through her body, and when ever she got the chance she would rub or lean, come up behind me and lean over to kiss the corner of my mouth while pressing her tit into my shoulder. When ever we made a stop she would throw a big pull over on, and strip it off as soon as she could. Naked and yet clothed.

We set up camp at the new RV park, this time only one space apart. The kids were back and forth and this time we were on the other side of Hank and Grace so he put out all his awnings as we kind of took over the empty space between us. After lunch we headed out following Hank and Grace, the kids having a ball with all the scenery and animals. The hot springs were the last stop on the way back, and I think the four adults had longings to hop in and relax for a bit, never mind it would have scalded our skin off in seconds.

Burgers for the kids and steaks for the adults, soft drinks and 'adult' drinks as well. Barbra and I shared some of my Makers Mark while Hank and Grace enjoyed their Schlitz.

I was like a kid again waiting for JJ to take his shower and crawl into bed. Once again I was prodded to the shower, I haven't take a shower that fast since the water heater went out and I had to take a cold one. I got out to find one of my nicer pairs of silky boxers laid out for me. I'm glad they weren't too tight considering the slice of heaven show I got, the curtain slid back more than it previously had, giving me a view of most of her tit as she soaped and rinsed. A nice view of her ass and even a hint of pussy as she turned.

But what stepped out of the shower was glorious. No fancy hairdo, no makeup, just pure clean beautiful woman wrapped in a semi transparent nightie. Her tits showing and yet hidden, the valley of her thighs in shadow but leaving no doubt of a cleanly shaved pussy.

Barbra slid over me, but stopped on top to kiss me, pulling my hands around her, pushing one to her ass. I obliged and we picked up where we had left off the other night with a mad groping and kissing session. We were going at it pretty hot and heavy, my hands on her ass holding her to me while she ground her mound and chest into me.

All of a sudden Barbra stopped and lifted up, her nipples barely touching my chest. "Um Ken, it's been a while since I... that is..."

I put a finger to her lips, then reached for the hem of her nightie. I lifted a bit, then she sat up and grabbed the hem and quickly lifted it off like she wanted to do it before changing her mind.

I looked at her body sitting naked on top of me. Her shaved mound against my silk covered cock, smooth belly, HUGE tits making me smile, the slope of her neck, the smile at my grinning at her body.

I pulled her down and rolled us over. I was reaching for the light switch when she stopped me, "leave it on."

I kissed her lips, I kissed her neck and down her cleavage. I took my hands and couldn't even get my fingers to touch as I gripped one tit with both hands and then the other lavishing her nipples and playing with her jewelry. I was going to kiss down and feast on her pussy when she stopped me.

"I need you in me..."

I looked up in her eyes, almost pleading, what an ego boost for an old man. I got up on my knees and managed to drop my silk boxers, seeing her smile at my hard cock. I had barely leaned back over her between her legs when she grabbed my cock and led me straight to her waiting pussy.

Her eyes rolled as I sank into her, wet and waiting, her heels coming up behind my ass to hold me in deep, "fffuuu... fffuuu... fffuuuuuccccckkkk." She hissed as I felt her pussy tremble.

I let her eyes open after she had dropped her ankles and began moving slowly, enjoying her around me. Barbra looked at me smiling and letting her legs open completely, offering herself to me. I kept moving, but leaned down to kiss her, resuming that mad feverish kiss while my cock enjoyed her velvet pussy. Nibbling down her neck and kissing the top of her tit because that's as far as I could bend. Seeing her cup and lift her tit to bring her hard nipple into range.

I was getting close, and from her breathing Barbra was as well. I dropped to my elbows, but her chest took some of my weight, flattening her tits between us.

A look came over her face and her heels came back up to my ass as she wrapped her arms around us pulling me down hard on her chest.

"Yes... fuck me." "Fuck me hard." I was driving in and only pulling out as much as her heels in my ass would let me pull out, I was getting close. "Fill my fucking cunt, I want to feel it overflowing with your cum."

acup
acup
1,117 Followers