Barbie Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The raised eyebrow told me I had said that out loud.

Barbra went back to her car as I pulled the rig around in front of her car. One of the truck stop guys was going to say something until he saw Barbra waiving me back. We gained a bit of an audience when I uncovered the D, you don't see a steel wheel tractor looking like it rolled off the showroom floor very often.

"Where are the tires?" JJ asked.

"They didn't have tires that big back then," Barbra responded. "They made the big wheels with the spikes to dig into the ground."

"Cool!"

I released the cable drum and slid the hook under my crate and the trike, JJ got it and struggled to pull it back to the tractor... just like Curt would have done at that age.

I released the chains and got the tractor hooked, Barbra manned the winch while I was on the Tractor. It didn't take much, but spike steel wheels just don't roll. Once the tractor was re-chained and covered I lowered the beaver tail and we pulled the winch all the way out, and with the addition of another chain we got her little hatch back up on the trailer... with JJ pointing and riding shotgun all the way up.

With Barbra's car tied down and the roof bags transferred to the truck we hit the road, having killed most of the afternoon. I only went about half an hour down the road before pulling off the interstate into a small town.

"What's up?"

"It's not pulling right. I'm going to have to shift things around a bit to redistribute the weight."

"Shit, I'm sorry we're putting you through all this."

"Not a biggie. It's close, but not close enough to be coming down the other side of the mountains tomorrow. Have to swap your car and my trike."

Barbra got wide eyed and her mouth went to a silent 'OH' when I said coming down the mountains.

We went into town a bit and I spied a gravel lot to pull into. You don't unload a steel wheel D on concrete without messing it up, and it will tear asphalt like it isn't even there.

I uncovered everything, Barbra eyeing my trike, and fired up the D to let it warm up while I got things loose. I unchained her car and lowered the beaver tail, released the parking brake and it rolled off and back away from the trailer real nice.

The D was warmed up and I dropped it into gear a little over idle. My audience had grown while it was idling and grins all around as I backed it down and parked it beside her car.

Now the audience had split in two, the old timers watching me and the D, the younger guys watching Barbra. I would too if I wasn't working. A couple of them were being a bit of a pest and I was about to run interference as I was backing the trike down.

"Hey honey, I'm going to walk over to the store. You want me to get anything in particular?"

The three hounding her looked between us, she winked when they were looking my direction.

"How are we doing on Oysters?"

"Is that all you think about?" giggling.

"Hard not to."

Barbra rolled her eyes at me. "JJ's in the cab still glued to his game. I'll be back in a bit." The young pups soon left a bit dejected.

"She's with you???" one of the older guys asked.

I just smiled and shrugged, let them think what they wanted, but the idea of having Barbra under me was not a bad one, not bad at all. Even if she was about the same age as Gloria...

I let her car roll up to the back of the trailer, and with one of the other guys manning the winch controls I got it up front and chained down.

Barbra was coming back with two shopping bags as I was walking back to the idling D, "What kind of pie do you want for desert tonight honey?" she said in a sugary voice as she kept walking right up to the truck.

I groaned and the guys chuckled.

I pulled the D up on the trailer and got it chained down. I was finishing getting it tarped and I was getting hungry, somebody had a grill fired up near by and it smelled GOOD!

By the time I got the trike loaded, chained, and tarped my stomach was growling. Going to have to find a pace to pull into and get something to eat SOON.

The closer I got to the cab the stronger the smell was. When I opened the side door it was pure heaven.

"'Bout time you got in here." Barbra got up and put a burger and some chips on a plate and handed it to me and pushed me towards the table. She bent over to the little fridge, "What do you want to drink?"

I was thinking her, but managed to stammer out, "Water would be nice."

I looked around at the pan on the stove and the dishes in front of us. "How?"

"Pan and stuff from the Good Will, meat and stuff from the store," like it was so simple.

I just smiled and ate.

I was about half way done with my burger and JJ was finished when Barbra asked, "So when you rebuilt this thing why didn't you make it so you could close the door when you're on the toilet?"

I was going to say something when I saw JJ holding his hand over his mouth grinning. I crooked my finger to him to come over to my side of the table. Just as expected he slithered down under and came up beside me. I leaned over and whispered to him. He got wide eyed and looked at the bathroom door and giggled.

"What?" Barbra asked looking between us.

"Go on," I told him.

JJ snaked back down under the table and over to the bathroom door, then with a big grin on his face he grabbed the little black handles on either side of the bathroom door, as opposed to the silver door handle, pressed the button in the center of each handle... and pulled the side walls and door out two feet.

Barbra looked back and forth between me and a grinning JJ. "MEN!"

I gave JJ a high five as he came by to climb back up into the wedge bunk.

I finished my burger watching Barbra wash the pan and their dishes, saying thanks for the meal as I handed her my plate. I turned to see JJ staring down at the little screen in his hand and grinned.

"JJ, pause your game and let me see it."

He looked between me and Barbra then handed it to me. I flipped it around to look at the connections, then went to a drawer of various cables above the fridge. A little pawing through them got me the one I wanted. I plugged one end to his game and the other into the panel below the flat screen. Turned the flat screen on and selected the proper input and his game was now up on the nineteen inch monitor instead of the little screen. Like I said, I upgraded things a bit.

"AWESOME!" he shouted and flipped around putting a pillow under him and going right back at it.

"Now we'll never get him away from that game..."

I just smiled and shrugged, "There's worse things for him to be doing." Barbra just rolled her eyes. "I want to get a ways down the road yet tonight. You mind?"

"It's your truck."

We got back on the road, and I got glimpses of Barbra unloading a few things from their bags, putting my few hanging things down on the curtain rod for my bunk and hanging a few of her own up there, might have even been some little lacy things in there... Putting a few things for JJ up beside him making her stand right beside me, her jean encased pussy just inches from my nose.

Once she had things somewhat to her satisfaction she sat down in the passenger seat. She just looked at me for a bit, "So why'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Give us a lift, hell a place to stay even."

I looked at her a bit, "Well it looked like you had seen some bad times and needed a break. I don't know what your story is and even though I'd like to know I know some stories are better left unsaid for a while."

"Kinda like that picture on your visor."

I looked up and one of the last happy pictures I had of me and the kids. One old enough to still have the white border around it, and the reminder of the end folded under so I wouldn't have to see Gina. "Yeah, something like that."

We rode in silence for a while, broken only by the noises and sounds of JJ playing his game above us. "Well I guess I better warm up some water so I can have a sponge bath tonight."

"You don't want a regular shower?"

"Well unless you have them hidden somewhere I didn't come across any shower curtains."

I saw the billboard for a Pilot station coming up so I grabbed the CB, "Break one nine, looking for anyone at the Pilot that has an extra shower coupon to spare."

"Who's askin'"

"Hey guy, this is J D one, had a break down up the road so I don't need fuel but need to wash a few layers off."

There was a bit of silence, then "Sure, come on down to the East end, Mayflower thirteen twenty one. What you driving?"

"F-750 toy hauler."

"Oh a pretty boy."

I was about to respond when Barbra took the mike from my hand, "Now be nice or I'll have to come over there and spank you... unless of course that's what you really want..."

There were some cat calls and whistles back on the radio.

"See you in a little bit Mayflower," followed by a loud smooch before releasing the mike.

I just shook my head, "You are ornery..."

"Who little old me?" batting her eyelashes.

We pulled in and around to the parking area, and a slightly overweight driver got out and met Barbra to give her the shower coupon. She said something that got him flustered and he headed back to his truck rather quickly. She didn't say anything but grinned all the way back to the truck.

I told her about entering the code the fuel desk would give her on the keypad beside the shower door and to take her stuff and an extra towel for JJ just in case. "Call me when you're about done so I can come in and take mine. Some places the code is good for a certain amount of time so you can come and go, others it's a one time and you're locked out after the first entry."

"Yes dear." She said with a grin, I just had to shake my head.

I picked up a bit while I waited, and shut the flat screen off that JJ was using so the game image didn't burn in. I saw his stuff spread out, but I also noticed something else. He had some brochures from Yellowstone, Devils Tower and a few other places spread out. It reminded me of what he asked Barbra when we first met. And it wasn't like I was in any big hurry...

I pulled my cell phone out and dialed.

"Hello."

"Hey Don, its Ken."

"What's up guy, you on the road already?"

"Just left this morning, but I ran into a bit of a speed bump and have a question."

"Shoot."

"Well I was planning on stopping off to look at another project on the way out, and a few other things have popped up that would add a few stops and delay me a bit. Would it be a problem to push the delivery back around the original date?"

"No, no problem at all."

"Thanks Don, I appreciate it."

"Hey Ken?"

"Yeah."

"Is she cute?"

"Ummmm..."

I heard Don chuckling on the other end, "as long as it gets here before the show I'm happy. Enjoy the trip," and hung up.

I had to grin at what I imagined Don was thinking because I was thinking it myself. It was only an old mans fantasy but what the hell. I only got to fantasize a few minutes when Barbra called and said JJ was going in and my turn was next. I grabbed my bag with an extra towel in it and headed in after shutting the truck down.

I knocked on the door, "Did you leave me any hot water?"

Barbra opened the door with hair still damp, her chest still encased in that massive bra, but now wearing a tank top instead of a t-shirt letting a fair amount of tan lace show. "Of course dear, it isn't always necessary to take a cold shower." She smiled and gave me a quick unexpected kiss and winked at the shower attendant as she and JJ went by taking the keys out of my hand.

She was enjoying being a tease, but unlike Amy I knew it and it would only be a few days so why not enjoy it. I got in the hot shower thinking about Barbra being in here before me soaping that lovely body with just a hint of her shampoo still in the air and decided to loose a load on the wall imagining it was her chest instead.

I thought I had relieved all the tension until I picked up the towels off the floor and got a whiff of her shampoo again but stronger. Remembering those lace encased tits and releasing another small load into the toilet thinking about spraying it all over those tits again, what can I say I like BIG tits.

I managed to get dressed and back out to the truck, but was wondering what was going on with the marker lights on. I came in to see Barbra trying to find things using her cell phone for a flash light, only the twelve volt light above the sink on. I chuckled and hit the generator start switch beside the door. A few seconds later the lights came up to reveal an interesting face on Barbra. JJ just scrambled up to the bunk with out a word but grinning like he wanted to say something.

I reached up to the dash and shut the lights off and pulled the key. I turned and opened my mouth to say something but was met with a finger. "Not one word mister... not... one... word." Barbra grabbed one of her wine coolers from the fridge and climbed up to the bunk and pulled the curtain behind her. It was a nice ass... even if it was in shorts.

I shut down the generator but left two twelve volt LED lights on to give them something to see by if they got up in the night. JJ got up once in the night but didn't bother to pull the sides out to pee, Barbra got up a little later and did pull the sides. I enjoyed a little braless jiggle of those beauties as she climbed back up. If I was alone I probably would have gotten up to relieve myself, but as it stood I just went to sleep with the image of her braless and imagining her topless...

I heard movement and rolled over to a wonderful sight. Barbra pulling her jeans up over her pink thong and wiggling to get them up between her cheeks standing right outside my bunk. I watched her through the break in the curtain as she went about making breakfast, seeing her move almost without thought from one task to another before calling out "Breakfast is ready."

I slipped my shorts on and crawled out.

"Bacon and scrambled eggs, no toast unless you're hiding the toaster as well," getting a challenging stare.

I smiled and held up hands in surrender, "Nope, no toaster. I usually just..."

"I know, just hit the restaurant," shaking her head. "I'll just add it to the list."

"List?" I asked before taking a bite of eggs. Mmmm, something about fresh cooked eggs. And a bite of bacon, not too limp and not too crumbly, just right.

"Yeah, the Wal-Mart list. We get near one you can pull into to make a pit stop, some time today preferably."

"What else is on the list?"

"Besides a shower curtain just a few essentials."

I held up two fingers while enjoying my bacon.

"Two shower curtains?"

"Inner and an outer with the towel hook in between."

Barbra looked up at the ceiling above the pan and the wall beside the valves. "Oh, okay, that makes sense." I smiled and she rolled her eyes at me.

We finished breakfast and I went to get dressed. I pulled my shirt on and dropped my shorts to pull my jeans on. Barbra shrieked. "What?" I said.

"You're... you're," she looked down at my legs.

I stepped into my pants as she watched my bare ass, "Sorry, I'm used to living alone."

"NOOOO!"

Barbra finished up with the dishes as I made the rounds on the trailer checking chains and straps while the diesel warmed up. I know that you're not supposed to have to do that with the new engines, but a little diesel is worth a lot of peace of mind.

While Barbra was seeing to JJ, I programmed Yellowstone in the Garmin and turned the volume down so she didn't realize where we were going. I had to smile as we approached the mountains. It had been a long time since I had taken a real vacation. I think Disneyland was the last of them, and that was more visiting theme parks than a family vacation.

We chatted about this and that, taking in the lovely scenery going by. I was also taking in her profile, bouncing and jiggling with the road. Watching her walk to and from the bathroom with a nice little wiggle and an even better keyhole!

We stopped at Wal-Mart and she got her necessities, mainly a few groceries and some things from the ladies section while JJ and I were sent off to get a toaster and some shower curtains. I got 'the look' when she saw a clear and a white with clear top.

"No lights in the shower. Unless you like showering in the dark?" I asked with a wink. She went a bit pink at that implied statement.

We made JJ's day by stopping at Pizza Hut for lunch. Seems the desert bar was part of the lunch buffet and he couldn't get enough of the cinnamon sticks... with the pure sugar glaze.

"You know he'll be bouncing off the walls this afternoon."

"Yeah, but he'll sleep good tonight. I was thinking about driving a while this evening depending on how far we get. I was hoping to get past Missoula before we call it a night."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Not really unless you've got a Class A license in there somewhere."

Barbra pulled her top out and looked down, "Nope, been a long time since they were an A."

I just dropped my head to my arms on the table and groaned. I looked back up to see her with a wide grin. "Just make sure everything is closed or secured, we'll be heading into the mountains in about half an hour. And something light for supper if you're cooking instead of hitting a restaurant."

"I can do sandwiches, or chipped beef on toast is quick and I can make it with a lighter gravy."

I had to smile, "I can't remember the last time I had SOS."

"You Navy guys and your SOS."

"Mmmm, I can remember my last few years at Whidbey Island, there was this black guy a little younger than me just enlisted working the mess hall. Made the best gravy for biscuits, SOS, even chicken fried steak. I would do my best to get there late in the lunch serving. That gravy had been simmering all morning and was thick enough to eat with a fork. We were bar buddies for a while before I got out."

"He's still there, and he's a Master Chief now."

"Good for him."

We got back on the road, me enjoying the scenery both outside and inside. Not long after we started up the mountains, "Hey Ken, you mind if I get a bit of work done?"

"Not at all."

I watched her uncoil from the passenger seat and go back to dig in her duffel coming out with a nice laptop. Once she got comfortable at the table she became lost in her own world, mouthing words and making interesting faces.

When we made the top I pulled over for a stretch, it wasn't that long of a drive, but watching out for the idiots in regular vehicles that don't realize what it takes to maneuver a big rig can make you tense up.

I had popped most of the kinks out and was actually relaxed until I stepped back into the truck. There was the profile of Barbra just inside the side door, feet spread, ass I the air bent in half with her arms behind her... and those monsters just sitting there between her knees momentarily before she straightened up.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

I managed to get back behind the wheel without busting out of my jeans. I flipped the dash monitor to JJ's game feed for a second and chuckled. There was the game screen saver floating... seems the sugar high had worn off. Unfortunately Barbra switched to the front seat for the down hill so my view was just a bit of hip and side of tit.

We made good time and went through Missoula about half an hour before sunset, this would time out just about right. I had made this run a few times in the F-150 to pick up various parts. And not too far the other side of Missoula was a favorite interchange of mine.

In reality there wasn't anything really special about it other than its layout. The interstate makes a bit of a cut through a hill and the ramps go up and over. It had the added benefit of not having any lights nearby. I pulled up and over to the entrance ramp a few minutes before sunset.