Barbie Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt, fuck that horny cunt, fill me until I can feel it running down my ass."

"Cumming..." I managed to groan out.

"Oh yesss, fill my fucking cuu..." the rest was screamed into the pillow she pulled over her face.

I pumped and pumped into her spasming pussy. Hearing my cock work her convulsing pussy, my balls getting wet from overflow. I pulled the pillow from her face and put it beside her head to lay mine on, not wanting to pull out of her wonderful pussy.

Unfortunately mother nature won and I was soft enough I couldn't stay in her.

"Noooo..." she said softly as I rolled off her, doing my best not to leave a trail across her thigh.

Barbra reached down to wipe our cum from her thigh and brought her finger to her lips. "Mmmmmm..." then with more energy than I thought she could have she cupped her pussy and turned around enough to suck my still sticky cock down, but she didn't stop there, she worked me in and out, tongue round and round getting every last bit of our juices, licking around the base of my cock, my balls, and even my belly until she was satisfied she had it all then flopped back down beside me. Those beautiful pierced monsters rising and falling with her breath and her eyes closed and grinning. I reached up to shut the light off, no longer needing it to see what was laying beside me.

Don't forget to vote!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers