Barbie Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I finally turned enough to sit her on the edge of the table. I pulled back and took her jaw in my hands, "You look absolutely gorgeous!"

Barbra brought my far hand up to her tit out of sight of Don and Sarah running my finger over the point, "I thought you might like this one for some reason." She said softly.

"Might huh?" cupping and squeezing a full cup. "How does it fit, really?"

"Better than I thought it would. It's a little small, but it snugs up nice in all the right places."

I kissed the top of her exposed tits, "That sounds promising." I kissed the top of her shoulder, "Find something that fits you and squeezes you just right?" I whispered with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe," she barely whispered in my ear.

"Maybe something more bullet shaped instead of cone. Nice and tight around the base of those beauties but let's your nipples stand out," I whispered back before nipping her earlobe.

Barbra let out a low groan and turned me for another tongue battling kiss.

We came up for air looking at each other like no one else existed, "Almost as good as your magazines?"

"Better, you're real," kissing her again.

Barbra rotated her pussy up against my hard cock, "Even without the big hairdo and makeup."

I squeezed the side of her tit again, "Good thing too, otherwise I'd be laying you back right here and fucking you silly."

"Promises, promises..."

"SO WHEN'S THE WEDDING?" Sarah called out breaking the spell.

Barbra gasped and we turned to see Don and Sarah still cuddled, but looking at us grinning. I pointed a finger at Sarah, "There's no need for dirty words here."

Don laughed, Barbra slapped my shoulder, I kissed her hand. She was about to say something when I was saved by the bell, the dinner bell.

A young woman served dinner, I couldn't begin to tell you what she looked like I was looking at Barbra too much. We talked during dinner, and I guess I held up my end of the conversation but I would never be able to tell you what we talked about. I just kept looking at the smiling vision beside me. That was until I had the shit shocked out of me by Sarah.

I had just taken a bite of potato when Sarah asked, "So Ken, you ever tap any nigger pussy up there in Washington?"

I looked up to see her watching me, that trouble maker look. Well fuck it, I had my check so what the hell. "No Sarah, I've known a few ladies in my time, and a few of them even happened to be black. Looks like I found the rare few." I stood up and managed not to throw something at her, turned and headed for the front door.

There was a caterwauling behind me as I slammed the door. I had planned to just jump in the truck and go, but I hadn't reloaded the trike. Good thing because Sarah had pissed me off so badly I had forgotten about Barbra. She came running out of the house with clothes in hand as I was chaining it down. I didn't bother tarping it, I just balled the tarp up and threw a strap over it.

I had just climbed up in the cab when Sarah came out still in her suit with some kind of wrap billowing behind her. She pounded on my door, I ignored her and started the truck, FUCK LETTING IT WARM UP!

If I hadn't had to let the air build a bit I would have been out of there, she stepped in front of the truck with hands on hips. I pulled forward a bit and she didn't move, she made a cutting motion across her neck, I revved the engine and nudged forward some more.

She was yelling something, I just kept the engine revved. She glared at me, I rolled the window down and let off the gas, "GET THE FUCK. OUT. OF. THE. WAY!"

"I WANT TO TALK TO YOU."

"I DON'T CARE!" I rolled the window back up and rolled a bit closer. All I could see was her head over the hood. I revved the engine again wondering if she would dirty up the bottom of my truck if I ran her over.

She didn't move, STUBBORN STUCK UP BITCH! I shut the truck down and climbed down slamming the door. "SPEAK SO I CAN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

"It was a test."

"WELL COOOONNNNGRAAAADDDDUUUULAAAATIONNNNSSS, YOU WON STUCK UP BITCH OF THE YEAR AWARD. YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF MY WAY NOW?"

Her eyes flared a bit, then she grinned. "It was a test for you. You can leave if you want, but I'd rather you came back up to the house." she turned to walk to the house, and stopped a few steps away and turned back. "You passed with flying colors by the way." She giggled as she walked back to the house.

"What was that all about?"

I jumped not hearing Barbra come up beside me, "Fucked if I know." We turned to go back to the truck, I followed that lovely ass in my dress shirt around to the side door.

I was just sitting back down in the drivers seat when my phone beeped. It was a text from Don, COME UP TO THE HOUSE "What the fuck?"

"What?"

I showed her the text, "What the hell is going on here?"

While I was showing her, another text acme in from a number not in my contact list,

Barbra turned the phone back to me to let me read it. COME BACK UP TO THE HOUSE AND I'LL EXPLAIN. S. "I'm not going any where near that house, I'd kill the fucking bitch."

Barbra hung over my shoulder resting a tit there, "Well you're too mad to dive. Wanna fool around a bit first?"

I looked at her grinning face, then grinned back at her and pulled her around partially in my lap as far as the steering wheel would let me. "You're terrible," and gave her a nice kiss.

"That's not what you said last night," pulling me up and out of the seat.

I stood and took her in my arms, sliding inside the shirt revealing that lovely bikini she was wearing, "Emmm, and what did I say last night?"

I kissed her neck, "You mean before you called me high maintenance... mmmmmmm."

"Did I call you that?" I cupped a tit and nibbled on her ear lobe, "I seem to remember calling you gorgeous," then cupped and squeezed her ass.

Barbra hissed, then pulled away from me, "Start the air..." as she turned to her bunk.

"Why?"

She looked over her shoulder at me, "cause it's going to get hot in here."

OH!

I turned and hit the start switch on the generator, then the AC. I was turning back as Barbra was dropping her bikini bottoms. She reached back for to back clasp on her bikini top.

"Leave it on," I said.

She looked at me.

"Just pull them out."

Her eyes went wide and she bit her lip a little, then reached into a cup and lifted her tit rolling the cup under on one side, then the other. "Better?" she asked flipping her nipple rings up and down.

"MUCH!"

I began unbuttoning my shirt as Barbra dropped to her knees. She did at least get my pants off before she inhaled me. "God I wish I wasn't on the rag!" she gasped between strokes. She took me in a few more times, even sticking her tongue out to lick my balls a few times, then popped off and grinned. She grabbed something from beside her and then she was rolling a rubber on me.

Barbra stood up still grinning, bent over the table and put some lube in her ass moaning as she did. She pulled her finger out and put another decent blob on her rosebud, "Now fuck my ass."

I stepped up behind her and put my cock against her. Barbra hissed, rolled her ass a bit and pushed back against me, not stopping until I was balls deep in her. She only held still a moment and then began rotating her hips and moving on and off my cock a bit, "fuck me..." she said softly.

As she was coming back against me I grabbed her ass and drove in deep, "YESSSS!"

I pulled back and drove in deep again, pushing her forward and down on the table, "FUUUuuuu..." she groaned.

I pulled back and drove in deep again, "Yes, slap my cunt with those balls."

I did just that, slapping ass cheeks and pussy as I drove in deep and just kept going.

"FUCK... MY... ASS... FUCK... MY... ASS..." over and over as I dove in her, then her head came up and she was spasming and screeching, her ass clenching around me as I lost it. Pumping load after load into that rubber until I collapsed over her back, another grunt as she took my weight.

I managed to catch my breath and was pulling my hands up to take my weight, Barbra caught my hands and pulled them to the sides of her tits squishing out from under her. "Lay there a bit."

What can I say, laying over a hot sweaty woman groping her monsters and my cock in her ass all at her request... life is good! "I love you," I whispered in her ear before kissing her neck.

Barbra shuddered under me, forcing my softening cock from her tight ass, "nnnoooooooooo..."

Somehow I managed to find the strength to stand and roll the rubber off and toss it in the trash. That being all the more difficult with Barbra still laying over the table, tits bulging out and ass and pussy on display.

The knock at the door brought me out of my reverie, "JUST A SECOND!"

I pulled my pants on and tossed my shirt over Barbra's back and butt. Whoever was at the side door shouldn't be able to see in, but just in case...

I opened the door to a young black man in his mid thirties I would guess, "Don asked if you are staying the night if you wouldn't mind backing up to the building and using the RV connections instead of running the generator." He turned away, then turned back, "and breakfast is at eight."

I watched him walking back to the house in the darkening sky trying to wrap my head around this after calling Sarah the bitch of the year.

I turned hearing Barbra moving, "Naughty boy taking advantage of a poor defenseless woman," she grinned. "Wanna do it again?" and giggled still grinning.

I dropped into the drivers seat again and backed the truck up, hooked up, and was still trying to get this straight in my head. I came back in to Barbra now naked holding a small glass of my Makers Mark. She pushed me to one side of the table then plopped down on the other side resting her huge chest on her arms on the table. "I wish we had a couch or something, I liked cuddling with you on the boat."

"Now that I can do." I handed her my glass after standing her up... and admiring her chest again. I popped the latches on the back of the table and dropped it down then rearranged the cushions. "Not quite a couch, but close."

I sat back in the corner and Barbra handed me my glass and slid in in front of me between my legs. She brought my hand over her shoulder and down over her tit, "Much better." Couldn't get much better actually, I was kicked back with a drink in one hand and a naked woman in the other... something is going to fuck this up one way or another.

I looked around, seeing all the little touches of her in here, the scents of her perfume, her shampoo in my nose. "So where do you go from here?" I asked softly kissing the back of her ear.

"I don't know, where should we go from here?"

I inhaled and pulled her tight getting a nice grip on her tit, "We? Are you sure?"

"Asks the man that just had his cock buried in my ass."

"Well there is that..."

"Right after I stuffed him down my throat."

I put my drink on the edge of the booth and reached down to grip the other tit, "Oh now that's ornery." She said as I slid my fingers up to roll them around and play. "Ken, in spite of what Sarah said, I will never trap you into marriage to keep you. You will always have the choice of my staying, married or not."

WHOA! I took a deep breath, but Barbra continued. "We've both been married before, and each have ended badly for different reasons. I loved John with all my heart, and thought I would be adrift forever without him."

Barbra turned enough to look at me, "I love you Ken. I still love John, but in a different way now, he will always be a part of me." She tipped her head up for a kiss, and I kissed her softly. "But there is room for you in my heart, and I hope there is room for me in yours."

She lifted her arm and pointed to a little white bump, "I have two years plus or minus before this runs out, so there is no chance I'm going to trap you with a kid. I stay because I want to... if you want me to." Barbra turned back and nestled in pulling my arms tight around her.

I leaned down and softly kissed her neck, "I love you too." I heard and felt her sigh relaxing back against me, "And you fill a big empty spot in me, one I didn't even know I had. I do want you in my life, I'm just dreading the day you aren't."

Barbra inhaled to say something.

"Ssshhhh," I kissed her neck again, "But I will give you a few hundred years to prove me wrong." She relaxed into me again with a giggle, "And you can't trap me, I got snipped after my second kid."

Barbra snorted, then giggled turning and scooting up on my leg, "Take me to bed," she whispered before pulling herself to me for a kiss.

I put an arm under her legs and scooted off the padding and took her to our bed. She laid back with legs spread watching me get undressed. We cuddled and talked, and talked, and talked. I told her about my marriage from beginning to end and how badly it ended, the whole story. About a few of the flings I had after including the teasing from Amy, all the women that were looking for a meal ticket and disappeared when I made it plain marriage was not an option. She did ask me if I ever had any black pussy, grinning and biting her lip.

"I looked a few times, but they were all pink inside." She rolled her eyes and giggled.

Barbra in turn told me of growing up being Daddy's tom boy, he is 'a real electrician.' Hanging out with dad most of the time since mom is a nurse. Working as a waitress during school, the moving up to work at Hooters when she was old enough in her senior year, her parents not thinking it was a move up. Meeting John, Jack, and Caroline there, John coming back fairly often until he finally decided to ask her out.

The dating when he was in port and her turning down offers when he wasn't, the marriage proposal when he walked off the runway in front of all his squadron. Adapting to military life on base and the ire of her parents. Taking care of JJ when Caroline died during childbirth. Getting pregnant, 'and growing these huge knockers!' John going down when she was seven months along and loosing the baby from stress worrying about him.

Further separation from her parents blaming John for the loss of their grandson, finding out John was gone a few months later. Staying on with Jack taking care of JJ, and finally not being able to stay when Jack was being deployed back to Iraq.

"Leading up to this hot old man rescuing a blubbering nympho on the side of the road...

I rolled her on top of me, enjoying her nipples and nipple rings in my chest, "I'm not sure who rescued who." Holding her jaw and kissing her softly.

We lightly kissed for a bit, then Barbra giggled and reached for my head board coming out with a handful of my magazines. "So you liked that suit I wore today?"

I groaned and my cock hardened under her, she snickered. Barbra flipped through the stack grabbing a couple that had swimsuit as well as bra and lingerie ads. She rolled beside me and flipped back and forth between different models, most in full coverage pointy tops, but a few lower cut, one even with one cup up and one down showing a large chewy nipple.

"So which one would you like to see me in?"

They were all lovely in their own way, "Which one would you like?"

"Uh uh, I asked first. A big pointy one like this?" flipping to a full coverage big bottom one but VERY pointed cups. "Or one more like this?" changing magazines and flipping to a nice low cut low on the hip style like she wore today. Now the model was a bit smaller chested so it didn't have quite the presentation as the other.

"Well I'm a guy... so my favorite would be you birthday suit."

Barbra rolled her eyes, "Come on, which one?"

I turned her to me, "Babe, ninety percent of the bikini is the woman and the attitude inside it. You like the suit and you like being looked at while in it then it's a good suit. No matter what your ladies magazines say, guys can tell when you're dressed to show versus dressed to cover regardless of how hot the bikini is. You get something with some thickness to it or some wild pattern that hides your nipples or pussy and it's obvious to us. You get a nice small simple suit that doesn't stop your body from being enjoyed for the perfection it is and you'll be beating them off with a stick. That being said, the smaller and or thinner the better."

Barbra reached down and gave my cock a stroke catching the pre-cum and licking it from her finger, "Men are easy."

I reached for her nipple and lifted her ring and jiggled her tit with it making her gasp and groan, "Only for the right woman."

I released her nipple ring getting a hiss and slid my hand under her tit, "But at the same time I realize that without some support these beauties will be down around your waist in a few years." GASP! "And since the other day I know you like them contained a bit," gripping around the base of one like her ace bandages were but needing both hands accompanied by Barbra blushing and another gasp but from her this time. "I think we could get creative, or switch back and forth a bit."

Barbra was almost purring as I was vigorously manhandling her tits closing her eyes and smiling. "Tell me more..."

"Well let's see. What's your favorite bra?" I squeezed and lifted a bit.

"Mmmmm, that's easy. The one I was wearing the day you rescued me," she giggled at that.

"And why that one?"

"It fits my knockers like a second skin but doesn't flatten me."

I spread my fingers to get a better grip on her getting another little moan. "Like a second skin," I tightened my fingers around the base of her tit making it bulge above them a bit, "Or like a tight second skin?" letting my finger come up and brush her areola crinkling up in front of my eyes.

"Yessssss."

I kept a good grip on her tit and continued stroking her areola, "And what about corsets?"

"Have a few..."

"Like them?"

"A little."

"Because they were tight or for the support?" That got me a grin and a giggle, eyes still closed. I went back to cupping each tit, massaging and squeezing. "Uh uh, fess up."

Barbra grinned, "You remember me telling you about jacking John off before the dress ball into my cleavage?"

"Yes," letting my fingers go up between her tits a bit more into her cleavage.

"Sssssss, I did it again later. But I stripped my dress down to my waist and folded the corset cups in so instead of pushing me up they were holding me up and out like a first class slut. After he creamed my knockers I went back to the dance with tits still up and out over the corset cups and nipples standing out through my thin dress as his cum was working its way down inside my corset."

"Mmmmm, and what made you drip more, the guys looking at your nipples poking through your dress, or the corset cups holding you up and out?"

That got another little giggle and lip biting, "the corset, followed by Johns' hard cock from looking at my nipples standing out."

My turn to chuckle, "I could relate to that."

"So what kind of suit should I get?"

"You mean beside the little skimpy ones that barely cover?"

"Got them, and a few that disappear when wet."

My cock jumped in her hand making her giggle again.

"Well I say we find a few with nice solid lower cups to cradle and squeeze," Doing that with my hands."

"Ohhhh."

"And maybe a few just a bit small, small enough that you have to bend over and jiggle your way into the cups. Small enough to make your tits stand up high and proud."

"Should it keep my nipples from standing out when you look at me?"

"Not unless it has to."

"Mmmm, good answer," Barbra released my cock and pushed my hands away from her tits then rotated around and inhaled my cock again.

"FFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Barbra came up off my cock and grinned, "Damn straight!" and went back down on me so agonizingly slow. Up and down, up and down. Working her throat around my cock as she did, playing with my balls and teasing my ass. I was getting close.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers