Barbie Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"Ken?"

"HmmmmMMMMM!" I responded as she ran her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Are you ready to cum for me?"

"Uhhh HHHUUUUU!" as she sucked the tip of my cock.

"Gooooo...", the rest was muffled as she sank back down on me, as she took the last few inches she put her finger in my ass and wiggled it against my prostate

I arched, I spasmed, I probably screamed, I grabbed her ass and held on for dear life as Barbra sucked my very essence from me. Wave after wave of pleasure, shot after shot of cum. She backed off to take some in her mouth and I thought she was done, but she just slid me back down her throat for more... And more... And more...

Barbra was holding me up to get a drink before letting me collapse back to bed. The last thing I herd was, "Men are easy..." followed by a little giggle.

___

We woke to a ding from my cell phone around seven thirty. I had a text from Sarah, 'APOLOGY GIFT ON YOUR DOOR. S.'

I pulled my pants on and opened the door to find one of those plastic shopping bags stuffed into the assist handle. I brought it inside and opened it and laughed.

"What is it?" I just handed the bag to Barbra, she pulled it out and laughed. "And this is a present for you?" holding up another retro suit... for Barbra.

"Think maybe she's trying to keep me distracted?"

"YA THINK?"

I stepped to her taking the suit out of her hands and wrapping my arms around her lovely naked body pulling those huge tits into my chest, "You don't have to wear it. Just put your halter and shorts on again," giving her ass a nice squeeze.

"That's okay, I like you looking at me and not her."

I smiled, "I may look, but it's you I nibble on."

Barbra took the suit back from me and stepped back to put it on. The bottoms were definitely full coverage, but while it was supposed to look retro, it definitely wasn't. The bottom material was THIN, not see through thin, but cling to her thin. And the pucker stitching front and back let it snug up into her pussy and between her ass cheeks.

The top was a strapless thing made to look like two different color strips of cloth with a twist in the middle, and it was too small. No make that JUST RIGHT! A red and white with the twist, and small enough that if Barbra pulled it down to the base of her tit her areola were going to show on her first breath, and did while she grinned at me. And since it was strapless she had to just center it across her tits to keep it in place with the white thin enough to let the half circle of areola show anyway. Damn that top fit just right, the lower quarter of her tit showing...

"Damn, wish we had time for a titty fuck now..."

Barbra gasped then looked down at her top. She grinned and pushed her tits together a bit, "Yeah this would be good for that."

She tossed me my shirt and grabbed another one of my dress shirts to pull on, she knew my shirts wouldn't button over her chest... damn that's a shame. I followed that wiggling ass all the way to the house. The young lady that served dinner yesterday answered the door and led us to a small buffet and directed us to the pool area.

There was Don reading the paper and munching on bacon, Sarah was in a suit similar to Barbra's, with the same too small top. But where Barbra's was a red and white strip top and a solid blue bottom, Sarah's was a two tone burnt orange that set off her brown skin perfectly. And just like Barbra's it was thin enough to see a nice nipple lump and camel toe.

I looked her over for a second then turned back to Barbra as we sat. I looked between Don and Sarah, "Eat first, talk second," she said before laying back to apply her tanning oil, not that she really needed tanning oil but she looked good putting it on. Barbra noticed me noticing and decided to drop my dress shirt... women are easy.

We were about finished when Sarah came over and sat across Don's lap putting her tit against his chest. He tipped his head back and they exchanged a quick kiss.

Don spoke up, "I'm sorry about yesterday Ken. I got a good vibe from you when you acknowledged Barbra as your girlfriend despite the age difference. But a lot of people will pay lip service to a black woman marrying a white man and not mean it. I can ask all day, but with what I do you can understand the need to know without the chance of someone hiding it."

I was starting to get my dander up again the way he said that, "Well first off Don, one of my best friends back in Seattle is a black man, so..."

"Not the same as marriage."

"True, but it's a good indicator. And second, I have no clue what you do for a living. It would be a safe bet you're not bagging groceries down at the local supermarket with what it costs to do a quality rebuild of an old D, and you have a lovely house. But as long as your check doesn't bounce I really don't care." The last part said a bit strongly from Barbra's reaction and her grip on my hand.

Don was flabbergasted, "You don't run background checks?"

"Why? We were a COD business. You send us what you have and put money on deposit. As long as there's money there's work being done. You stop depositing money your tractor gets pushed to the side. Sits too long without a reason and it gets sold or cannibalized for someone else's project to cover the storage."

Don sat there a few seconds looking at me, "Were? You're not heading back to Seattle?"

FUCK... GINA!! "No fucking way..." I said VERY coldly.

Sarah cringed and Don hissed, "His ex moved back to town." Barbra said calmly.

There was a very pregnant pause.

"So how many years have you been robbing the cradle Ken?" Sarah asked.

"HUH?"

"You and Barbra."

"I just picked him up for sex a few weeks ago," Barbra responded quickly before I could.

Sarah's mouth dropped open, and closed, and open.

Barbra couldn't keep it together and started a good belly laugh. She had a wonderful laugh, and an even better jiggle letting the top of her areola start to show and she made no sign of noticing or trying to cover back up.

That wound up in a retelling of our getting together, with my recreation of her singing and dancing in her seat as she whizzed past me on the interstate. Barbra didn't appreciate my quality acting skills. The second night showing her the sunset and the stars was another 'awwww' moment.

The relating of our stops in Yellowstone and Devils Tower with JJ were met with grins. The wild woman I found riding her dildo in the truck and the wet dress show at the Dells was somehow left out.

"So if you're not headed back, where do you go from here?" Don asked.

I looked at Barbra, she just smiled to me. "Not sure. I've always wanted to run down the Atlantic coast. Only time I got close was way back when I was in the Navy. I've got my retirement and Barbra can work anywhere she's got internet, so we're playing it by ear."

"Don't forget that contract you've got coming in," Barbra said gripping my arm.

"What do you do Barbra?" Don asked.

Barbra sat up and thrust her chest out, "I write technical manuals," giving him the eye of a challenge. "What do you do Don?"

Sarah swatted Don's chest, "Told you didn't she."

Don grinned, "I used to practice law."

Sarah ruffled his hair, "Now he's an event promoter."

"Hey Don," I asked. "Barbra reminded me, I have an email coming with a contract in it. Any chance of pulling it up and printing it out?"

"Sure."

We headed off to his office leaving the women alone by the pool.

I'd swear I saw some conspiratorial grins between them as we were heading back to Don\s office

I pulled up the email, and it had only come in an hour ago, Charles must have really been dragging his feet on this one.

I printed it out and began scanning it... and this was screwy. "What the fuck..."

"Problem?" Don asked.

"Hell if I know, can't make heads or tails of this gobbilty gook."

Don chuckled. "Welcome to my world."

I looked up at him, "How the hell do you make sense of this? This should be a little sweetheart contract, not twenty seven pages of garbage."

"Want me to take a look at it?"

"I'd appreciate it," I handed him the pile of papers.

"So what should it be?" He asked before even looking at it.

I told him about Derrick, getting multiple harassment charges and being let go to save the company face and Charles getting him a sweetheart consultant contract to keep him going until he could get work.

He scanned a few pages then tossed it back at me chuckling. "Someone butchered it. I can see signs of the original, but someone else put loop holes in. I can see a dozen ways to screw you in just the first six pages."

"Fuck. Is there any way to cut out the junk and get back to the original?"

"Seventy five percent I'd guess. It'd take me an hour or so."

"Can I afford it?"

Don chuckled, "Tell you what. You drop the D off at the fairgrounds and pick it up after and we'll call it even. And you're still going to be in the middle of this since you at least have an idea what it should be."

"Deal."

So we started in, Don reading and crossing out parts of the contract and me deleting the corresponding part of the document on the computer. Other parts just changing words to eliminate the got ya's.

The girls checked on us still in their bikini's and each of them taking pleasure in rubbing bits and pieces across us as they came and went, and then the young lady that served breakfast, I found out her name was Rosy, also checked on us and brought us fresh drinks. All of thee visits somehow required them leaning over to let us look down between those delicious monsters as well, even the housekeeper! Sometime later we had twenty seven pages reduced to eleven.

I did the last reprint and we went over it again. "So now that all the shit is gone, is it worth signing?"

"How bad do you need the money?"

I tipped my head back and thought about it. "I live pretty basic, so I'm okay with my retirement and pension. With Barbra in the mix that changes things but she has her own income, so I guess it would be the frosting on the cake, not the cake."

"How bad do they need it?"

"I would guess pretty badly to have Frank call me. He said he would need something in a month, maybe a little more."

"And how long to solve the problem, assuming you can?"

"Solved it a long time ago."

"While you were there?"

"On my own time to make sure I wasn't as stupid as Charles said I was."

Don smiled at that, "But nothing at work?"

"Nope, he kicked me off and then even locked me out of the project completely for disagreeing with him so I had no access. I had to solve it to check my sanity."

"Anything written down?"

"Just some notes on the problem and some possible solutions I think."

"Something Barbra could rewrite to take your idiosyncrasies out?"

I nodded.

Don thought about it for a bit, "So where do you want to go from here?"

"Ideally?" he nodded. "Give Charles a dose of his own medicine and make some change at his expense."

"How big a dose?"

"Biggest fucking flock of crows we can find."

That made him chuckle, "So how about we bump the numbers, if they want you they can pay for you. And then we cut him out of the project, make them say publicly he couldn't complete it and had to bring you in or they don't get anything."

"You can do that?"

"Depends, you have someone inside they won't be checking on?"

"Several."

"Then we can verify without them knowing. They don't get anything until they do."

"Works for me, how do we do it?"

Don took over the computer and added two more pages before we called it a day. They could stew for a bit.

We checked on the girls and found all three of them laying on their bellies with tops undone... and sitting on the concrete beside them! And Sarah and Rosy looked like that had no use for bikinis with the lack of tan lines.

Of course Barbra was being held up by those monsters, and even when she rolled to one elbow to waive at us going by she didn't come up enough to let her nipples clear, but she did grin at me looking anyway.

Don and I went out to the D and then for a little tour of my rig, Don seemed genuinely impressed at my refurb. Also seeing a young thirty something man rinsing down the D. I was introduced to Antonio, Rosy's husband, the one that I mistook for a black man last night.

We loaded the D up and headed to the fairgrounds, leaving it untarped and grinning at the heads turning as we went. Several of the local participants gathered around as we unloaded, and a few were trying to protest the authenticity of the tractor, that is until they realized I was the restorer and Don hadn't just picked it up somewhere.

We got it parked and roped off, and Don even had one of those expanding canopy tents to put over it to keep the direct sun off, and it just happened to make it nice for the judges to stay a bit longer instead of standing out roasting in the sun at his competitors.

While Don was dealing with them, I was fielding questions from some of the competitors. Asking about things on the D, and then getting asked to take a look at something on their tractors. That didn't last long when I pointed out shortcuts someone had taken on a few of theirs, showing them that several of the brackets they thought were 'original' were actually reproductions.

The problem then was one of the judges came up behind me as I was making the comment. I was drafted as a consultant, of course several of the competitors cried foul. I told them I would only offer my opinion, anything I said could be checked and double checked with anyone of their choosing.

"What about Don's entry, you can't render an opinion on your own work!"

"You're right, I can't, but I can tell you there is over three thousand man hours in that restoration, and the only non-original pieces are consumables. Belt, hoses, nuts, bolts, gaskets, and such. I have a thousand dollars that says you can't find any non-original other than consumables on that tractor."

They grumbled but that was it. I made the rounds on some of the tractors with a few of the judges, and I could tell they were biased. A few of the judges tried to mark off things for some of the tractors, until I pointed out that what they were making off for was considered a consumable.

"They didn't have bolts like that back then," pointing to one very nice tractor that was easily going to place in the top ten.

"But bolts are a consumable, per manufactures specifications, engine to transmission bolts, or any torqued bolt for that matter, are to only be used and torqued once, then disposed of and replaced."

"Well these are certainly not original," pointing to some new galvanized bolts holding the headlight bracket.

I turned to the tractor putting my back to the judge and winking at the owner grinning a little. I pointed to the bolt, "Was that bolt tightened to the proper specification?"

He grinned back at me, "Yes sir."

I turned back to the judge getting pissed, "That makes it a consumable. Bolts can only be torqued ONCE. Then they no longer meet specifications and must be replaced. Or didn't you know that.?"

The judge just stomped off. Seems he had been using his selective rules for the competition for a while but the guys didn't know how to counter it.

I turned back to the owner chuckling, "So remind me, is the torque on that bolt an Uh or and Uhhhh?"

The old guy slapped my shoulder, "Sonny, you're okay!" he turned back to his tractor, "Now before that idiot gets back, tell me what's wrong with my tractor."

I walked around looking, and for the most part it was spot on. I did point out a few brackets that were replicas, and a trim piece that was for a different model.

I looked over a few others with similar minor things discovered. Then I stepped up to an old Ford, the owner standing with his arms crossed grinning. I looked it over and didn't find anything, and several other owners hoping for me to find something.

I stepped to the owner and shook my head, "Well I hate to tell you, I only found one part that isn't original to the tractor."

"LIKE HELL, WHAT!"

I grinned a him, "The nut behind the wheel."

He brought his hand up pointing, then looked at the tractor, then back at me, then shook his finger and laughed, right along with his buddies

I put my hand out for a shake, "Nice tractor."

I made my way over to Don, sitting and grinning, "Made some new friends did you?"

I grinned, "Except for a few of the judges."

"I heard, but he is a pompous old asshole so what the hell"

"He must be related to Charles. "

We laughed and headed back to the truck to see what kind of trouble the girls were getting into.

About halfway back to Don's house my cell phone rang, "This otta be good." I hit the speaker button. "Hey Frank, what's up?"

"Hey Ken, did you get that email with the contract?"

"Yup."

"When can we expect it back?"

I laughed, "You really expect me to sign that piece of shit Charles cobbled together? I believe I said the same contract Derrick had, not some loop hole ridden figment of Charles' imagination."

There was silence on the other end.

"Harry, pick up the phone."

We were off speakerphone on their end, "Yes Ken?"

"Harry, I'm going to send you the contract back without all the bullshit Charles added, and a few additions of my own."

"I don't know Ken."

"Harry, in two days I'm leaving for a two month road trip unless I have a valid contract. Now the contract is almost identical to the one Charles had for Derrick, but with two exceptions. Charles wanted to screw with me and he needs to pay for his arrogance. I will email you the contract this evening, you have until end of business day after tomorrow to sign and return it or I make preparations for my road trip."

"But Ken, we have to have legal review it."

"Harry, they had no problem with Derrick's contract. I have just changed the dollars and put in a penalty for Charles. And those two additions are non-negotiable. Take it or leave it. Okay?"

There was a pause, "I'll see what I can do."

"Two days Harry, remember that," and hung up. "ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH."

Don chuckled, "You really love that guy don't you."

"Don, I hate to ask, but I want to make another change to the contract. Well two actually."

"Like what?"

"Well I believe the original was for idea or concept only, I want to add schematic and layout fees if I want and an early completion bonus, a hefty one that looks unobtainable."

"You sure?"

"I think so, Barbra says she knows someone that can turn my schematic and breadboard into a layout. I'm going to put the screws to Charles and I'll only get this one chance so let's do it up right."

Don chuckled and I made a call to one of the other engineers that Charles screwed over. She was tickled to hear I was going to get the better of Charles, and all I asked her to do was make a wrong number call and leave a wrong number message when Charles announced his inability to complete the project and I was being brought on board to resolve the problem. Hell, he'd probably find a way to skirt that and give me all the time I would ever need!

It was late afternoon when we got back to the house, the girls were still out at the pool but had found it necessary to put their tops back on. I gave Barbra a big hug and kiss. "Hey babe, you said you knew someone that could turn my schematic into a layout. How difficult will it be to get a hold of them?"

"Just a Skype call, why?"

"Charles tried to screw me over, and then tried again. We're going to do the whole thing like you said, and make him pay to boot. Admitting his screw up to the company instead of them announcing it, better money, and an early completion bonus."

"Got under your skin did he?"

"He just reminded me what a shifty pain in the ass brown nosier he really was, now I get to be a royal pain in his ego."

acup
acup
1,121 Followers