Barbie Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Barbra grinned, "What are you going to do?"

"Me? Nothing, but he has to personally admit to the whole company he can't handle the work and has to bring me in to fix the problem."

"He can bluff."

"Nope, I got a mole in the company, well several actually if I need them. And we'll make the contract so it doesn't start until he admits it so he can't worm his way out of it." I looked at Don and Sarah grinning, "Uh, we can do it that way can't we?"

"He was that bad was he?" Don asked.

"Brown nose all the way to his ankles Don, all the way to his ankles."

The girls chuckled at that. So the war plans were made. And Barbra even came up with an even better twist, the contract started as soon as it was returned to me and the retainer deposited so I could start and not be in violation of my non-compete, but the start of the completion bonus time period wouldn't begin until Charles had made his announcement. If he drug his feet on it like she thought he would we'd have several days to a week of 'free time' before loosing the bonus period.

Barbra went to the truck to get her laptop, and chuckled at Don's network password, seems Don was a 007 fan, his password was PussyGalore! At least that was his excuse for that password anyway. After a nice conversation with a sixties hold back in a tie dye t-shirt we had a good deal on the layout.

I opened my crate and dug out my old paperwork. I was surprised to see not only my notes in the folder, but the hand drawn schematic I had made so I had a lot less to do than I originally thought.

Don amended the contract numbers and added the contract start and completion bonus start contingent on verification of Charles company wide announcement and we had everything we could think of set.

We emailed it off and just sat back looking at each other.

"Well," Sarah shouted, "since we've all had so much fun today, I vote we head off to the club tonight!"

Don looked at Sarah, "You sure about that?"

She grinned back at him, "Definitely."

I tried to beg off, "Sarah, I'm not really in the mood to go dancing and stuff."

Sarah giggled, "It's not that kind of club Ken, it's a private gentlemen's club."

"Oh," I looked over at Barbra to see her reaction.

"Haven't been to one in quite a while, but I don't mind, as long as you're there to keep me from being pawed at."

I looked back at Don grinning but Sarah spoke up, "Barbra, this is not that kind of club. It is VERY exclusive. You have to be voted in for membership. And while it is a gentlemen's club, you will be treated very much like a lady. Unless of course you don't want to be."

I looked to Barbra again and she shrugged. "So how fancy then?" I asked Don.

"Shirt, slacks, jacket. And a tie is optional for dinner. The dress code upstairs is more... flexible." Don answered.

"And for us," Sarah continued, "Fancy to slightly slutty, although I think I know what the boys will vote for, don't you?"

Barbra snorted, "Ken would go for my birthday suit every time."

Don raised his glass, "A man after my own heart!"

So the girls went off to decide on wardrobe, Barbra heading out to the truck and brought a nice dress back in for steaming to wear later. We sat and sipped our drinks a bit, not saying anything.

"So what are your plans after your whirl wind trip up the coast?"

I took another sip, "Well before Barbra I didn't really have any. Figured I'd go so far, putz around on the trike for a while and see the sights, fight off all the hot babes for a while, then pack up and find another spot and do it all over again. But having her around makes a difference, and we really haven't talked about it much."

Don chuckled at my 'fighting off all the hot babes' and took another sip, paused, "Would you consider staying in this area?"

I shrugged, "One's as good as any other. I would have to discuss it with Barbra. Why?"

Don smiled and raised his glass beckoning me, "Let me show you something."

He took me out to the building I was parked next to and slid the door back. When he flipped the lights on I stopped cold. Down the left were over a dozen antique John Deere tractors in mint condition, on the right were several different vehicles, an old Model A, an Aston Martin, a Ferrari, a Dodge Charger that looked like it came right off the set of 'Dukes of Hazard', a '77 Mack from 'Convoy', and more. We kept on going through to another door and into an indoor junk yard. Several tractors in various states of disrepair as well as a few vehicles here and there in between them.

He turned to face me waiving to the collection, "I have a few projects in mind."

I looked around a bit, and then turned to him, "I don't have a shop to work in, I don't even know where to begin to look for a place."

"Work here," leading me to a side door. We stepped through into a decent work shop. I saw four vehicles and two tractors in different stages of repair but covered in thick dust, a decent sized paint booth, a few things here and there for equipment, and something under a pile off to one side. It couldn't be.

I walked over and moved a hood, and sure enough, it was a Hummer. Not one of the knock offs they sell to civilians, but a true Hummer. I turned back to Don, "Where'd you get this?"

"The guy I had doing this before had it. He took off when his girlfriends' husband got back state side and showed up looking for him. Last I heard he was in Texas somewhere hiding from a very pissed Marine."

I looked around a bit, almost convincing myself.

"Tell you what, you can have it if you stay, it's been sitting here nine months and the storage will cover it if I run it through the sheriffs auction. And you can stay in the guest house until you find a place."

I smile at him, "Assuming Barbra is okay with it, I have another project I want to do for myself."

"I'll make you the same offer I did with Derrick, so many hours a month on my stuff pays the rent, the rest of the time is yours, plus or minus any special projects. What did you have in mind?"

I grinned hard, "You know those Ducks they use up in the Wisconsin Dells?"

"That sounds like a good story," grinning back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Only if Barbra wants to tell it."

Don grinned like he REALLY wanted to know the secret, "Think about it Ken, you have a few days to kill until we pick the D up from the fairgrounds. See what Barbra says, check out the area. You can use my truck if you don't want to run around in the trike."

I put my hand up in surrender, "All right all right, I'll talk it over with her. Now how long before we have to get ready for dinner?"

"I don't know about you, but I can usually change clothes in about fifteen minutes."

We strolled back to the house, sipping the last of our drinks and Don extolling the virtues of living in Kentucky.

We sat and sipped a little more, then the girls came in and promptly scolded us for not being ready. But I have to give it to Don, he didn't stumble over his feet like I almost did.

Sarah in an aqua... well hell I'd call it a call girl dress. A halter with the front neck line well below her belly button and tits moving freely nipples standing out for attention. And a SHORT skirt slit on both sides well past her hips so there was no chance she had on anything but the dress.

Barbra in a stretchy white number clinging to her every curve and bump several sizes too small, definitely NOT the dress she brought in from the truck! Lumps of nipples and nipple rings very apparent surrounded by a not so subtle shadow of areola, the top of the dress held up by a thin string going from either side of her tits and up around her neck. But from the way it fit it looked like her tits were going to pop the dress open, not sure the string was actually needed. Oh and did I mention it had a wide sheer mesh panel that let a massive amount of cleavage show and came down and then curved off to the side down her thigh all the way to the bottom hem. And it looked like bare skin behind there all the way!

Are you sure it shouldn't be shifted around to let your tit and pussy show? I didn't say it, but Barbra was grinning and shaking her head at me so she had an idea of what I was thinking.

Don and I changed quickly and we hopped in his Navigator and headed in the direction of Nashville. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but where we stopped was... PLAIN. A nice but nondescript building with a small parking ramp next door, the only sign was a large building number.

Don chuckled at my expression, "I told you it was exclusive."

A soon as our doors opened a lovely young lady in a nice plain white top and short black skirt came out of the building, obviously braless from her movement. "Good evening sir, your final destination tonight?"

"Probably second floor Magarette," Don answered, "will we see you there later?"

"Of course, I head up in a little over an hour."

"Good, we'll see you then," and handed her the keys and two black poker chips.

"THANK YOU!" and gave Sarah and Don a not so quick kiss before hopping in and driving into the parking garage.

Sarah smiled, "She is such a SWEET girl." Don just shook his head grinning and put an elbow out to Sarah and led her inside.

Inside was again not what I expected. An extremely elegant dining room and scantily dressed servers. The ladies in either micro skirts or micro shorts and vests with little gold chains to keep them mostly closed, mostly. The guys in just snug little shorts that left nothing to the imagination.

A young lady in an even smaller vest and bottoms came out from behind the host stand. The vest barely came together to cover her areola, and not much below them letting the lower crescents of her not insubstantial chest out for our enjoyment. Her 'shorts' were more like Barbra's bikini bottom today, and SNUG! "Your usual table tonight sir?"

"I was thinking we'd eat out front tonight with our new guests."

"Don't change on our account Don," I told him.

"You sure about that?"

I just shrugged, "Why not?"

Don grinned and turned, "Lead on Angel."

When she turned I grinned and Barbra elbowed me. The vest was backless, just a few strings, and the bottom turned into a g-string. I got elbowed again. We went through a curtain and SON OF A BITCH!

I almost stumbled, Don chuckled and the girls giggled. This was a clothing optional dining room I would guess. The servers, both men and women, were naked with their belt pouches off to the side on their hips.

Many of the diners were also naked or topless. I just grinned walking past an older couple. Him all dressed up in his tux with tail, and her without a stitch on except for her fancy hairdo and plenty of jewelry including some rather expensive diamond jewelry hanging from her nipples and swinging with her every move topped with a big red crystal hanging deep in her cleavage inviting you to look.

Others were the other way around, the guy in collar and cuffs while the lady was dressed to the nines but still showing lots of leg and cleavage.

"Not what you expected Ken?" Sarah chuckled.

We scooted into a corner circle booth, and I was taking a look at Sarah in a different light, "So when you two come here, do you..."

Don chucked, "Sometimes. Sarah is more the exhibitionist than I am, but it's nice to be noticed some times."

It was an enjoyable meal, Barbra did complain a bit about the inequality of the male to female staff ratio, and was even more disappointed to learn most of the male waiters were gay. The straight ones couldn't keep it down long enough to work. I can understand that!

After dinner we proceeded to the elevator, Sarah about to come out of her skin grinning. As soon as the doors opened upstairs you knew you were in a club. Music with a good bass to it, loud enough to hear but not too loud to talk over. And naked women everywhere!

"DON, SARAH! It's been to long!" we were greeted by a busty black woman in a short skirt and halter type of fake shirt front (Something that would look like a shirt if you had it on under a jacket?), her huge tits threatening to spill out the sides any time. They mashed together in a massive hug and even a bit of a kiss. "I have your wrist band right here."

The hostess turned to grab a wrist band when Sarah interrupted her, "Just red tonight, for me and our guest."

The black woman's head snapped around, "WHAT? Not even a yellow?"

"Not tonight."

She turned back with two red wrist bands like you see at the concerts, one for Sarah and one for Barbra, "Oh hon, Xavier is going to be SO disappointed tonight."

Sarah chuckled, "Somehow I think he'll get over it."

We were escorted to an upper area, I assumed it was some kind of VIP area. Bigger tables and not as close together. A topless waitress brought us our drinks and we sat back to enjoy the show.

"Um Sarah," Barbra asked, "What's with the wrist bands?"

"Hmm? Oh, well wait staff and such that are 'as is' wear white. You can look but that's it. The ones that will dance on stage or table dances and such wear black. A few of the wait staff that don't mind the occasional touch or caress will also wear black for tips."

"An our red ones, or the green and yellow ones?" pointing to some of the other girls in various states of undress.

Sarah grinned like she had been caught, "Wellll, that's for those of us that enjoy the wild side a bit."

Barbra just looked at her.

"Well the red are for us when we're just here with our guys. We will dance for them, and maybe a select few, but that's it. The yellow say's I'm going to dance on stage also but no table dances, the green and I'm up for anything the girls wearing black are."

"So why not just wear the black?"

"Well black means you're an employee, if you're not an employee, you're not as... restricted... in what you can do."

"Restricted how?"

"Well down here the law is pretty clear on what dancers can and cannot do, no touching or explicit acts. You can't grope the girls boobs or finger their pussies, at lest not enough to get caught. But members aren't restricted, I can give Don a blow job all night long with an audience and I'm in the clear. And up here in the VIP booths we can usually get away with just about anything simple despite the bands. More than one on one or maybe two on one and you have to go upstairs."

"Upstairs," I asked.

Barbra rolled her eyes and Sarah grinned, "Upstairs is members only, lots of play rooms with lots of people."

Through all of this Sarah had been moving and swaying to the last song of the stage dancers set. When it finished with the dancer laid back spread wide Sarah stood up whistling and clapping along with many of the guests, which got her a wave from the dancer.

The next dancer took the stage, a lovely native American woman with a yellow band. I was totally enjoying the show even with Barbra giving me a look every so often. I put my arm around her shoulder and then let my hand dip into her clevage to stroke the side of her tit, hearing her suck air and moan at he same time. The Indian dancer was about half way through her first song and was topless when the dancer Sarah had whistled at came bounding up. They stood and hugged like long lost relatives.

"Where have you been girl, I've been bored without you. You going to dance with me later?"

Sarah held up her red wrist band, "We're here with guests tonight."

"Oh MAN! That's not nice. It's been weeks since you've been in. Do I at least get to dance for you?"

"I don't know about that."

"Oh come on," throwing her shoulders back and rubbing her tits across Sarah's. "You know you want it."

"Oh all right."

"YES!" wrapping her arms around Sarah's neck and kissing her.

The next song started and this petite white girl dropped her wrap and began gyrating in front of Sarah, turning and twisting, running her hands up and down her body. I could see Sarah's eyes glued to the young woman, watching her lift and bounce her little chest. A quick motion took care of the g-string and she was now naked I front of us, moving and shifting her legs drawing your attention to her shaved pussy.

She shifted and straddled the chair Sarah was sitting in, gyrating her pussy inches from Sarah's face. "Come on Sarah, you know you want it." pivoting her pussy within an inch of Sarah's lips. "You know what you have to do," pulling back as Sarah leaned forward to her pussy.

"You're not nice Carroll," Sarah said in a horse whisper.

"Oh now you know better, I'm really good when I'm bad. Do you want me to be bad Sarah? You want me to be realllly bad don't you?" dropping a bit to brush her shaved mound across Sarah's hard nipple covered in that thin dress.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk" Sarah moaned and reached behind her head, with a tug and a little shake Sarah was now topless beside us.

The young lady moved right back in, nestling Sarah's hard black nipple in her pink pussy lips. Using Sarah's nipple to play with her clit, "I told you I'm good when I'm bad!"

She kept switching between tits, wetting one and then the other with her juices. "Are you going to do it Sarah, are you going to make me?"

Carroll pivoted her hips and slathered Sarah's nipple with her juices. "You know you want to, just lift your hand." Sarah's hand started coming up Carroll's thigh.

"That's a good girl, you're almost there... just a little further."

Sarah's hand was on the front of Carroll's thigh headed to the promised land.

"Mmmmm," as Sarah's fingers started between Carroll's legs, "That's it. You know what's going to happen when you get there don't you. yes... yes... OH FUCK!"

Sarah's put two fingers in Carroll's pussy and her thumb against her clit. She began squirming and gyrating, orgasming on Sarah's fingers until she collapsed on Sarah's lap, her fingers still trapped in Carroll's pussy.

Carroll leaned forward kissing Sarah as the song ended, little white tit mashed to large brown tit. Carroll leaned back and smiled, "Now you have to feed it to Don."

As the next song began Carroll pulled Sarah to her feet, her dress puddling around her ankles and pushed Sarah next to Don and took her seat. Sarah was moving on pure hormones, the glazed look in her eyes. She began moving and gyrating in front of Don, hands over head to put her chest on display. Putting her foot up on the chair and kicking her knee out.

Leaning over and putting her nipple covered in Carroll's juices to Don's lips and moaning as he licked it off. Putting her fingers in her own spread juicy pussy and bringing them to Don, followed by the fingers wet with Carroll's juices. Sarah was breathing hard when she leaned forward to put the other nipple between Don's lips. She began to tremble when Don put his fingers in her pussy and mouthed softly, "Cum," with her nipple still between his teeth then bit down softly.

There was a screech from Sarah as she dropped to Don's lap, legs spread across his as he fingered her pussy and nibbled on her nipple while she was in the throws of a huge orgasm, moaning and screeching until she slid off him to the floor legs spread wide.

Moments later there was a round of applause and I realized we had an audience. Don grinned and waived, Sarah just grinned and put a hand out for help off the floor. Carroll helped her up and they locked tit to tit and pussy to pussy grinding on each other while enjoying a heated kiss. Sarah pulled back grinning, "You are SOOOO bad." and kissed her again.

As the next song started Sarah went back over to Don and straddled his legs, moving and running her hands up and down her body. Lifting and squeezing and playing with her tits and nipples, reaching down and spreading her pussy, running her fingers through her wet lips and bringing them to Don's lips. Turning around and bending over spreading her cheeks before settling on his lap and grinding on his hard on. Turning around and pulling his face to her tits then sliding up him and pulling his face to her pussy

acup
acup
1,121 Followers