Barbie Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

There was a yip, a groan, and a scream before he caught her ass and held her pussy to his face. Sarah settled to her chair flopped back and spread to another round of applause, Carroll having disappeared some where along the way. Sarah did a little bow from the chair and waived, sitting back with legs still splayed wide curled up under Don's arm with his hand on her tit.

Through the next several songs many of the ladies, both staff and members, asked when she was going to be dancing. Sarah merely waived her red band and said not tonight, never even hinting at closing her legs or covering up.

Through it all I had slipped my hand completely inside Barbra's dress, pushing it down so I could play with the nipple ring now hanging out there soooo nicely. We had watched several dancers, mostly white, but a few black and Asian and the one Indian woman.

And then they announced 'Fantasia'. Sarah jumped up cheering, along with most of the male members of the audience and a few of the ladies. Out came this Goth girl, almost completely covered to a big round of whistles. Her head came up with a grin, and she began gyrating, swinging and swaying. As her top came off something was different, but when she threw her top hat back stage I suddenly realized, she was an albino!

Moving and swaying, stripping a little more and a little more, revealing her pale body. White hair even on her pussy that for some reason made me grin. She was a large chested girl with light almost ghostly pink nipples, bigger than Sarah, but not even close to Barbra. Her paleness took a bit away from her appearance, but her infective grin and desire to be looked at just took over.

And she didn't screw around getting naked like some others only taking a little off per song and finally being naked by the last one. She was naked half way through the first song. Making all sorts of twists and turns like a gymnast. Walking on her hands with legs spread wide then dropping to a roll ending up at the end of the stage in the splits dribbling on the stage. Licking her own juices and grinning at the end of the last song.

There was a big round of applause, and she took her bows flaunting her lovely body. I saw her appear beside the stage in a little sheer wrap, and with the next song began a table dance for an elderly gentleman, oh and she had a green wrist band!

About the same time 'Fantasia' began her table dance, Sarah stepped up in front of Don and began dancing for him again, but drawing the attention of several men and a few ladies from over the railing. I was watching Sarah move and twist, running hands up and down, cupping her tits and running her fingers through her pussy when my head was turned.

Barbra was standing in front of me, with a look in her eyes, one I had never seen from her before. And then she smiled and reached behind her neck, letting that string flop down over her dress, her body swaying and moving with the music.

Watching her move and cup her tits, tracing her nipples with her finger tips while watching me watch her do it. Smiling as I inhaled when she rolled the top of the dress down enough to see her hard nipple. Leaning forward and letting it roll past her other nipple, the dress just clinging to the under side of her tit. Giving those monsters a shake to make it roll off completely baring those wondrous globes with her nipples standing up HARD!

Leaning forward to brush them across my lips, and pulling back giggling when I tried to lick them but only getting the edge of her nipple ring. Putting her arms over her head and swaying and moving like a complete temptress. Pushing her dress down until it was a six inch bad across her hips barely hiding her pussy.

Turning around and rubbing her ass across my hard on as she pulled it down. Turning back around to reveal that she did actually have something on under that dress, but it was the tiniest gold g-string barely covering her slit with tan elastic strings disappearing against her skin.

Kneeling down and dragging her tits across my lap, then up and down on either side of my aching cock making me wish for a titty fuck. Turning around and bending over spreading her cheeks, then pushing her finger in her ass a few times after wetting it between her lips.

I was ready to pop in my slacks and she knew it.

Barbra turned around and leaned over hanging those beauties in front of me, then leaned over further to whisper in my ear. "I'm going to pop your dick out and suck it down my throat. If you can hold off until you're balls deep in me I'll swallow the first part and shoot the rest allll over my knockers."

"Fuuuuckkkkk," I groaned.

Barbra stood back up and resumed moving and swaying to the music, then did something I was NOT expecting, she bent over with her ass to me and stripped that g-string down showing me her glistening pussy. She giggled and turned dropping to my lap, I tried, I really did. Barbra had me out and I managed not to pop, she gripped my cock and managed no to pop, I felt her lips on my cock and SOMEHOW managed not to pop, she began sliding down on my cock and when I entered her throat, "OOOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!"

I grabbed her head and exploded, pumping and spasming as she emptied me, but despite her threat she pulled back and tipped her head back to shoot the last of me all over her chest. Only taking my cock between her lips to literally suck the last of me.

There was a round of applause for Barbra, but she just grinned with my softening cock in her mouth. She did eventually put me away, but like Sarah, she stayed naked next to me with the advantage of her natural frosting. Licking little dollops now and then as they made it below her tits. Watching me grinning as I watched my cum collect in her cleavage and dribble down. Grinning even more when she scooped it up and licked it from her fingers.

The girls stayed naked, dancing for us every once in a while. Sarah even tried to get Barbra to stand and dance with her, but Barbra simply snuggled in further with me. But when they did dance for us individually, we had an appreciative audience. I know I enjoyed the increasing trial of her juices down the inside of her thighs. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening and Sarah gathered her dress and took Don's arm to go to the door.

"Don't we have to get dressed?" Barbra asked starting to put her dress over her head.

"The advantages of a private parking ramp," Don chuckled.

"Well hell then!" and not only didn't put it on but handed it to me.

We had almost made it to the door when a young topless woman with dangly nipple jewelry approached Barbra, "Ma'am, what did you want done with your tips?"

"My what?"

Sarah chuckled, "Sorry Claudia, I forgot to tell her about that." She turned to Barbra, "Since we're not paid dancers, but the guys like to show their appreciation, our tips go to charity. You just have to name the organization you want it to go to, in your name of course."

Barbra turned back to Claudia, "How much was it?"

"Just under nine hundred dollars."

"FOR MEEEE!"

Claudia grinned, "and you've been nominated for membership as well."

Barbra turned to Don, who held up his hands in surrender. "Don't look at me. I can vote on you, but I'm not allowed to nominate my own guests."

"Several nominations actually," Claudia giggled. "Now what do you want to do with your tips?"

Without hesitation Barbra did just what I what I expected her to do and sent them to the NMCRS. The stroll out to the parking garage and the ride home with Barbra naked beside me was exquisite, the girls giggling about some of their audience along with Sarah and Don guessing who nominated us and why.

We were going to head for the truck, but were 'persuaded' to come inside and use a big, soft, comfy, four poster bed after a log, hot, steamy, shower big enough for ten with an assortment of shower heads.

Barbra just groaned and I followed. Inside Barbra simply tossed her dress on the chair, kicked off her shoes while taking out her earrings and headed into the shower. Don and Sarah forgot to mention it was on the other side of the clear glass wall from the bedroom, no being bashful here! I undressed, but not that quickly enjoying her soaping up in front of me on the other side of the glass, then being scolded for taking so long. I was promptly handed a scrunchie to do her back, then turned around so she could do me.

I thought at that point we were done, but Barbra had other plans. She kneeled down and sucked me hard, not a far stretch from nicely firm watching the suds on her body, and rolled a rubber on me that had mysteriously appeared and turned to put her arms on the wall and wiggle her ass at me.

HELL YES! Don't you just love devious women!

I stepped to her and slid in nicely, sawing in and out of her willing ass. But it seems Barbra was a little wound up from the nights festivities, in a matter of strokes she was screaming and cumming. I on the other hand having had some relief on her chest earlier was just enjoying a nice ass fuck. Sawing in and out, faster and slower, shallow and deep, hard and soft, all the while holding her up with and arm under her tits, cupping and squeezing and playing with her nipple.

I was getting close, and I wanted to show my appreciation for her evenings entertainment, so I put her into over drive, dropping my other hand to her pussy, strumming her clit as she was spasming around my cock again. From her scream you would have thought she had been stabbed I the eye with a read hot poker, she went from her spasms to an almost grand mall seizure. I rode my wild woman and then filled that rubber, pumping until I couldn't then collapsing against her against the wall.

Somehow weak kneed and all I managed to keep us standing enough to shut the water off and stumble to bed, only remembering to remove the rubber when I saw the little trash can beside the bed. We tumbled in and crashed, totally forgetting Don's admonishment to check the card on the table.

___

Don't forget to vote!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers