Basketball Diaries Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

"Do you mind if I take a peek?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she pulled down on the elastic waistband of his underwear, until both his shorts and underwear were down around his thighs.

"Hmm," she said, grabbing hold of his thick cock and stroking it lightly. "It's kind of hard to tell. You're not completely hard yet. You know teenagers, Kevin's cock is always rock hard. I'm almost afraid to bend over when ever I'm near him. He's always trying to take a poke at me."

"Not that I mind," she added, "It's just that it gets a little embarrassing when we're in public. Did he tell you that he fucked me in the school locker room in front of his teammates? And last night, he gave it to me underneath the bleachers during the basketball game."

She continued stroking his cock. "Kaci was there, too, with my brother Brian." She smiled up at him, "We all had a really great time. Your daughter's a very pretty girl. You sure raised them right. They both like to share, and so do I."

Kaci was having difficulty stroking his semi-erect cock with her hands. "You're not quite hard yet, probably because all I'm doing is yapping away. Do you mind if I give you a little help?" She paused, sensing his hesitation, then added reassuringly, "Don't worry. I'm not trying to get you in trouble. No one will know about this except you and me."

With that, Joey pressed her lips to the side of his shaft, running her tongue underneath the other side. After running her mouth back and forth, getting his shaft nice and wet, she made her way down to his balls, licking and sucking them into her mouth while she held his cock pressed up against his groin.

She smiled up at him when she felt his cock twitch in her hand. Flipping her long hair around her shoulder, Joey snaked out her tongue and ran it up along the underside of his cock as she made her way to his tip, flicking her pointed tongue at the sensitive juncture.

Pulling his erect cock straight out, she ovalled her mouth and took in his cock head, soaking his crown in her spit, as she tasted him with her tongue.

"Oh gawd," he groaned, bringing his hands rest on the back of her head.

She chortled deep in her throat and swallowed, as she prepared to take his length down her gullet. Relaxing her throat muscles, Joey leaned forward, and had to suppress her gag reflex as his hard cock slid down her throat. Wrapping her lips tightly around the base of his large cock, she made a guttural noise with her throat, sending vibrations through his antennae.

Pulling back slowly, Joey wanted him to feel her lips pressed against every inch of his hard cock as he withdrew it from her throat. When it was fully dislodged, she wiped her chin and laughed.

"You're definitely bigger than Kevin," she laughed. "I didn't think I could make it all the way down!" She reached out and grabbed his cock as she leaned forward, jacking off what she didn't put into her mouth.

It felt so good that Dr. Cole nearly came in her mouth. Instead, he practiced his breathing technique, and thought about baseball, and managed to release only a thick load of salty pre-cum into her mouth.

Joey giggled and swallowed his milky offering. "It's funny," she said, opening her mouth and showing him the residue, "You and Kevin make the same noises, and you even taste the same." She wrapped her lips around his cock head and snaked her tongue inside his cock hole.

Withdrawing again, she rolled the dewy residue in her mouth like a fine wine. "No, I take that back. You two taste a little different, but not by much."

She stood up in front of him. "Now that you're all nice and hard," she purred, "what shall we do next?"

Dr. Cole leaned forward and scooped Joey up in his arms. She squealed with excitement as he swept her up, planting her firm ass on the island. "Why, Dr. Cole!" she admonished playfully, as he kissed the inside of her thighs, spreading them apart.

* * * *

Meanwhile, upstairs, Candy had made her way into the bathroom, following the sound of the running shower water. Stepping into the shower stall, Candy stood silently behind Kaci, as she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair.

Sensing her presence, which she mistook for Joey, Kaci smiled broadly. Spreading her legs wide, she leaned forward, placing her palms on the tile wall. "I was wondering when you'd get back. Can you be a dear and get my back?" she asked playfully.

Candy stepped forward, and ran her palm over Kaci's bare mound.

"Mmm...." Kaci purred, laughing, as she wiggled her ass against Candy's palm. "I've been waiting for you. Put your finger in my pussy, and you'll see how much I've missed you."

Candy obeyed and slipped her middle finger into Kaci's wet snatch. It slipped in so easily, that Candy quickly added another finger, strumming Kaci's clit with her thumb.

"It's too bad your brother's not here, I sure could use a nice, hard fuck," she panted.

At that, Kaci removed her fingers and aimed the double-headed cock at her backside. Kaci squealed at the contact and then reached down between her legs to get an estimate of how large the toy was, and to help guide the monster between her legs.

"Ohmygawd," she gasped, as Candy began pushing it forward into her cunt. "Where'd you get this fucking thing?"

"I sell them," Candy said, stepping forward and molding her body against Kaci's back. Feeling the difference in her body, Kaci snapped her head around and saw that it was Candy, and not Kaci, who was fucking her from behind.

"Ohmygawd," she repeated, closing her eyes and craning her neck to kiss Candy on the mouth. "Where did you come from? How did you get here?"

Candy reached around her front and pulled on her nipple with her left hand as she reached down with her right hand, pushing and twisting the red dildo deeper inside from behind.

"Ohhh...fuck..." Kaci groaned, turning her head forward again, and gripping the wall for support. "Not here," she urged, "Let's go to the bed."

Candy relented, and released her grip on the double-headed dildo, letting the loose end fall between Kaci's legs. The bouncing sensation made Kaci groan again. Candy pressed her body against Kaci's and reached around, caressing her tits and pulling on her erect nipples, as she sucked on her neck.

"I wasn't sure if I'd ever see you again," she whispered.

Kaci turned off the shower head, and turned around, hugging Candy and kissing her hard on the mouth. "I'm glad you're here," she replied, running her hands through Candy's long locks.

Grabbing hold of the dangling end, Kaci moved quickly to her bedroom, peeking out of the bathroom door to make sure no one was watching, before darting down the hall. Candy followed close behind, giggling.

When they reached Kaci's bedroom, they both fell onto the bed, dripping wet, kissing and caressing each other's finely toned bodies. After a few minutes of heavy petting, Candy crawled backwards down Kaci's body, positioning herself in a classic "69" position.

As Kaci ate out her cunt, Candy sucked the free end of the rubber cock into her mouth, then slowly licked down the side of the shaft, until she was tonguing Kaci's clit as she moved the dildo in-and-out of Kaci's cunt.

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh," Kaci was chanting as Candy found a rhythm. She kept up the pace and continued to attack her clit with her tongue, until she had Kaci on the verge of orgasm. "Don't stop, Don't stop," Kaci begged, pulling hard on her tender nipples.

"Oh yes, Right there, baby, Right there," Kaci urged, raising her hips off of the bed. Candy clamped her mouth around Kaci's clit, sucking hard, as she rammed the dildo farther inside her pussy.

"Ohmygawd!" Kaci yelled, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

* * * *

Downstairs, Joey smiled at Dr. Cole, his head firmly pressed between her thighs, as she heard Kaci orgasm upstairs. Dr. Cole had pulled Joey's bikini panties to one side and was busily working on her aching hole with his tongue and lips as it quivered at his touch.

Joey threw back her head as Dr. Cole mustered the courage to finally insert a finger deep inside her twat. "Ohmygawd, right there," Joey moaned, urging him on. His tongue came out and flicked her clit as he drove his fingers in-and-out of her cunt.

It was nice, but it wasn't what she wanted. Sitting back up and raising his face from between her legs with her hands, Joey bent over and kissed Dr. Cole on the mouth. "Mmm..." she purred, "I love the way I taste on your lips."

"But it sounds like we better hurry," she said, alluding to the fact that Kaci had just orgasmed upstairs. Sliding off the kitchen island, Joey took a few steps forward and faced Dr. Cole.

"Tell me, Dr. Cole," she said, letting her hands roam over her body, and linger under the waistband of her bikini bottom, "when you saw me last night, did you know who I was?"

Dr. Cole nodded silently. "I was sooo disappointed when you left last night," she said, "I thought maybe you didn't like me. Maybe you didn't find me attractive enough for you."

Dr. Cole shook his head from side-to-side. "Don't you like my body?" she asked, "Didn't you like seeing me naked?" He nodded again.

"Tell me, Dr. Cole, have you ever seen me next door, and wished that you could see me naked?" She stood in front of him, spreading her legs shoulder-width apart, and began stroking herself through her wet bikini bottom.

"Yes," he said softly. She could tell he was straining to stroke himself.

"Go ahead," she urged, "I think it's a compliment when a guy strokes himself over me." He cautiously relented. But moments later, Joey stepped forward and pressed her tits together around his cock, letting him fuck her tits.

"Would you like to see me naked again?" she purred, snaking out her tongue and lathing his cockhead. "Do you want me to get naked for you?" She reached out and gave his hard cock a few strokes.

"Yes," he muttered, his cock straining in her hand.

"Good," she muttered, turning around and pressing her firm ass up against his cock. "Can you help me?" she asked, placing his hands on her hips. "I love it when the guy takes off my panties."

Dr. Cole obeyed and pushed her thick, heavy fabric, over her hips and down her long legs, turning his head to kiss her ass cheek as she stepped out of her clothes.

"Gawd, I love being naked," she said cheerfully. "Because usually, it means I'm gonna get fucked." She leaned over and sucked his hard cock into her mouth, getting it nice and wet. "Mmmm...such a nice cock," she complimented.

"Come here," she said, leading him by the hand to the entertainment room, and seating him in his favorite chair. She swung her leg over his lap and kneeled over him, straddling his abdomen.

She took his long-neck from the side table, and took a drink from the bottle, before bringing it down the front of her body. Eyeing him mischievously, she angled the bottle at her cunt. She smiled broadly at him, as he stared in disbelief.

Handing him the bottle, she spread her cunt lips, showing him her pink insides. Up close, he could see that she was already glistening wet. She was on fire. She stroked her pussy with her palm, and then inserted her middle finger.

Dr. Cole stared at how her cunt seemed to close tightly around Joey's finger. "Gawd, I'm so wet," she said, embarrassed. "I can't believe how turned on I am," she blushed, withdrawing her finger and offering it to his mouth, as she took the bottle from his hand.

Taking another drink, she positioned the long neck at her opening as Dr. Cole sucked hungrily on her finger. She inched the bottle forward, and shivered at the cold glass. She inhaled sharply as the tempered glass slid deeper and deeper up her channel.

After sliding it in and out a few times, Joey withdrew the bottle, its long neck sticky with her juices. Running her tongue along one side of the shaft, she smiled and then offered the bottle to Dr. Cole, who took a large swig.

"Beer, sex and sports on a big screen television," she purred, moving her hips backward and finally mounting his hard cock. "It doesn't get better than that," she said, reaching between her legs and positioning his erect cock against the opening of her tight pussy.

She stared at him as she slowly sank down onto his cock, but he was too busy looking at his cock disappearing into her young cunt.

"Oh gawd," she moaned, as her tight pussy stretched to accommodate his girth, "It feels so fucking good." She reached to the sides and took his hands, intermixing their fingers as she started to ride him.

She raised one of his hands to her breast, and sucked on the fore-finger of the other hand, as she continued rocking him from on top. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on finding a rhythm.

"You're so beautiful," he complimented, "I can't believe we're doing this."

She blushed. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked, bending over him.

"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on," he whispered, as they kissed sensually. She melted, right then and there. No one had ever told her she was beautiful before. She let a small flood of warm cunt juice down her channel, bathing his hard-working cock.

"Oh gawd," she groaned, holding onto his shoulders for support. Dr. Cole sucked one nipple into his mouth, chewing on the tender nub, before switching sides. "Fuck me, Dr. Cole, fuck me," she whispered, wrapping her arm around the back of his head, drawing him deeper into her bosom.

But by now, Dr. Cole was getting tired of thrusting upward. Beads of sweat turned into rivers, and he lost his frantic rhythm. Joey got the message and swung her leg off of him, and made her way to the couch again.

"Come here," she purred, spreading her long legs, and stroking her closely trimmed beaver, as Dr. Cole struggled to get out of his easy chair.

Making his way over to where she was seated, Dr. Cole kneeled in front of her and buried his face in her dewy cunt. He suckled her fingers, still working in-and-out of her pink hole, before working them out of the way with his tongue.

Joey arched her back and moaned with pleasure as Dr. Cole showed the wisdom of experience. He soon had her bucking and writhing on the couch, her hands pressed firmly against the back of his head. He was determined to bring her off with his mouth, just as Candy had done last night, but better. He was going to show her that no matter how good another woman could make her feel, it was nothing compared to the love of a good man.

"Ohmygawd!" she mewled, "Ohmygawd, Ohymygawd!" Her breaths were deep and erratic. Her whole body tensed and in an instant, she was flooding him with her cunt juice, as she came hard on his face, smearing her juice all over his mouth and nose.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, pulling him up by the ears and kissing him deeply, showing her sincere appreciation. Her eyes were barely slits, clouded by lust. They kissed passionately, tongues intertwining and saliva mixing. Joey was kissing him so hard and so long, Dr. Cole felt as though his very soul was being sucked into her fine young body.

"Fuck me," she rasped. Reaching down between her legs, she took hold of his cock and positioned it at her opening. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep."

Dr. Cole slid in easily, thrusting forward all the way in with one fluid motion. She could feel him pushing in against the sensitive sides of her pink walls as he parted them with his hard fleshy cock. Joey gasped sharply as his groin slammed against hers.

She felt like she was being torn inside out as he withdrew, then thrust forward again, with even more force. "Uh...." she uttered, a high-pitched moan escaping her lips on each forward thrust. "Uh....Uh....Uh....Uh...." She never knew that straight fucking could feel so incredible.

"Oh gawd..." she moaned, scraping her fingernails alongside Dr. Cole's muscled back, until she reached his taught asscheeks, thrusting forward against her tight, willing body. She loved the feel of a guy's ass as he slammed his cock inside of her.

"Oh gawd...." she repeated. "Harder..." she whined, "fuck me harder...." Wrapping her legs around his ass, she encircled his back with her arms. His back was slippery with perspiration, and drops of his sweat fell onto her chest and stomach. But his wetness was still surpassed by her own, as her body was rocked with mini-orgasms, flooding her pussy with a fresh supply of lubricant.

She opened her eyes and saw him staring down at her. In that same instant, she melted inside. Her face winced and contorted silently as she built towards orgasm. Dr. Cole could feel her tight young pussy gripping him even tighter. He loved to watch girls when they came. He even thought he saw Joey's eyes begin to well-up with a tear.

"Oh gawd, I'm cumming," she whispered earnestly, holding her breath, and struggling to keep her eyes open to match his deep, probing stare.

Dr. Cole stabbed his cock in deeply, holding it inside her, as she rocked her hips against him, rubbing her clit against the base of his cock for maximum effect. An instant later, Joey arched her back and her body grew silent and rigid. Dr. Cole could feel the warm flood of her cunt juice streaming down her channel, washing over his cock, as she gripped him tightly. A tear rolled down her cheek.

Suddenly, Candy's face appeared between Joey's and Dr. Cole's. She leaned in and kissed Joey hungrily. Joey exhaled deeply into Candy's throat, releasing her pent-up tension and used oxygen.

"She cums hard, doesn't she?" Candy commented to Dr. Cole, who was just as surprised as Joey to see her. She stepped over to him, pushing him backwards, as she knelt down between their sweaty bodies. "It's probably the only time I ever wished I had a cock. I'd love to know what it feels like to have her come on my cock."

Candy gripped Dr. Cole's rock-hard cock, and took him deep inside her throat, washing him clean. It was her first feel and taste of his cock. She was impressed at how thick his cock felt in her mouth. She looked up and saw him staring down at her. She winked at him and took a few more strokes before pulling off of him, slurping wetly.

"I've always wanted to do that," she chuckled, running her flattened tongue down the side of his shaft, before tickling the sensitive underside of his crown. She laughed again, and then took his cock head into her mouth once again, lathing it with her tongue, before withdrawing and kissing his fleshy tip.

Turning her attention to Joey's dewy cunt, Candy beamed up at Dr. Cole before diving in and cleaning up Joey's bountiful juices. When she was finished, Candy stood up and turned her back to Dr. Cole.

Looking over her shoulder at him, she said, "There's something else I've always wanted to do with you." Then looking down at Joey, she asked, "Do you mind?" Joey reluctantly shook her head, even though deep down, she really didn't want to share.

"Thanks," Candy said, bending over Joey's body, between her bent legs. She smiled down at Joey when she felt Dr. Cole's cock probing her backside for her opening. Reaching down between her legs, Candy guided Dr. Cole's hard cock to her cunt hole. She pressed her lips together in a grimace as he pushed inside her.

"Gawd, he's pretty big," she commented to Joey, who was feeling somewhat like a third-wheel at this point. Joey lay there silently, watching as Candy's body was thrust forward and back in time to Dr. Cole's thrusts.

Just then, a thought occurred to Joey. "What happened to Kaci?" she whispered, so as not to alarm Dr. Cole.

"She's upstairs waiting for us," Candy replied. "I told her I'd go downstairs and bring you back up." Reflecting back to how she had left her on the bed playing with the double-headed dildo, Candy added, "Don't worry, she's keeping herself busy."

Joey, knowing that it was only a matter of time before Kaci came downstairs looking to see where everyone had gone, decided to step up the action. Wrapping her arms around Candy's neck and back, she engaged her in a deep, sensuous kiss. Knowing how much Dr. Cole enjoyed watching them the night before, Joey knew that the added lesbian eroticism would quickly have its desired effect.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers