Basketball Diaries Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin began attacking Candy's pussy more aggressively, now that he was sure who was where. It felt wonderful to finally have his sister's young mouth on his cock. She had certainly grown up into a hottie. He just hoped that she would be smart about satisfying her desires. And he knew that having it happen this way, trapped underneath another girl, with nothing he could have done to stop it from happening, kept his conscience clear.

"Oh yeah, Kaci" he groaned, "that's it, baby, suck my cock. Just like that."

To his immediate chagrin, Kevin heard the girls giggle. "What did you say, big brother?" Kaci whispered into his ear, "What did you want me to do?" Kaci kissed and licked her brother's ear, and then sucked his ear lobe lovingly in between her lips, letting it slip out wetly as Candy maneuvered her body off of his face.

Kevin looked to his left and saw that his sister was kneeling there, beaming over at him, then looked down his body and saw that Joey was there between his legs, pulling his cock out of her mouth long enough to share a laugh along with the other two girls.

Distracted and confused, Kevin tried to sort out whether it had been Joey all along, or if she had just switched off, with Kaci going down on him first. Then, before he knew what was happening next, Candy pushed his shoulders onto the bed as Kaci spoke softly in his ear.

"Did you really mean it?" she whispered sultrily, walking soft little kisses across his cheek as she moved towards his mouth.

"Did I mean what?" he asked, only half-heartedly trying hard to resist her kisses by keeping his mouth closed, but enjoying every minute of her gentle kisses.

She smiled coquettishly at his feigned display of innocence. "Did you mean it," she said, pausing to kiss him on the lips between each phrase, "when you said -- you wanted me -- to suck your cock?" She kissed him deeply, and for the first time, Kevin permitted his lips to open, allowing his sister's soft tongue to slip inside.

"Because," she added in her best sultry voice, "I will, if you will." She smiled when she saw the glimmer of recognition in his eyes. Then, without waiting for his response, Kaci rose up onto her hands and knees and turned around. Swinging her right leg over her brother's head, Kaci crawled into a 69 position above him, slowly easing her naked body lower and lower, until she was resting on top of him.

Joey looked up at Kaci and smiled, leaving Kevin's cock unattended long enough to invite an open-mouthed kiss. Kevin blinked hard. He couldn't believe what was happening. His own sister was lying naked on top of him, her tight pink pussy less than two inches away from his watering mouth. He could smell her arousal as much as he could see it on her dewy cunt lips. He felt her cheek and chin rubbing up against his upright flagpole as she engaged his girlfriend in a long, enthusiastic kiss. He wanted nothing less than to feel both pairs of lips washing up and down the length of his staff, taking his cock in turns into their warm mouths. He even found himself twisting his hips, vainly trying to interrupt their Sapphic kiss with his eager meatstick.

But they were having nothing of it. Growing more and more desperate by the moment, Kevin wrapped his arms around his sister's back, slowly massaging her soft, firm skin. He wished his arms were long enough to reach the back of his sister's head, so he could maneuver her mouth onto his waiting cock. But she only responded by erotically waving her ass in his face.

When he didn't respond -- he couldn't! -- Candy leaned over his face and began licking Kaci's pussy, tonguing her cleft and clit so that it glistened and gleamed. She wanted to see it happen. She wanted him to take the bait.

Instead, Kevin seized upon Candy's breast, dangling down in front of him. He sucked Candy's nipple into his mouth, nibbling and tonguing the hard bit of flesh, causing a gentle moan to escape her lips. As soon as it did, he felt a mouth on his cock. He groaned loudly at the welcome contact, but after a few strokes, he realized from the angle of the attack and position of her tongue, that it was Joey, and not his sister, whose lips were wrapped around his shaft. Kaci, left with nothing to do, lowered her head and began kissing around this groin area. His breath grew short as Kaci maneuvered closer to the base of his shaft, but she never made direct contact.

He was instantly disappointed at the realization that Kaci was waiting for him to take the next step. Even though there was no doubting that she wanted him to do it, Kevin was still plagued by guilt. How can I fuck my own little sister?! his mind reeled. How can I not?! I know she wants me to. Joey and Brian do it...But they're only "steps", they're not blood related...But still, they're as close as a real brother and sister, maybe even closer than Kaci and myself. Is it because they made love? Would it make us closer? Wouldn't that be a good thing?...But she knows it's wrong, that's why she won't make the first move..."First move"? She kissed me then shoved her pussy in my face. If anyone made the first move, it was her....But I'm her older brother, I should know better. I have to be strong for both of us!

Just then, as though sensing his inner turmoil, Candy moved backwards, away from Kaci's pussy, leaving it wide open and dripping wet, as she crawled down alongside Kaci. Kevin knew what was going to happen next. The girls couldn't have planned it better if they had tried. In the next instant, his cock was being assaulted by all sides, in a dizzying display of coordination. He couldn't tell which girl was doing what to him. His cock was being passed around between the girls. There were lips, mouths, tongues, hands, hot breaths, soft cheeks and wisps of long hair, everywhere. He was pretty sure that Kaci had already been down on him, from the gigging reactions of the other two girls, and from the slow, sultry pulls on his cock from a mouth which he did not recognize, but he couldn't be sure! If it had been Kaci, then they would have already crossed the line, and it wouldn't matter if held back or not.

"Ah, fuck!" he swore out of frustration. His hands groped along his sister's naked flesh and then stumbled upon Candy's somewhat larger ass. Maneuvering his hand around, Kevin eventually found his intended target. Rubbing her cleft with his thumb, and her clit with his fingertips, Kevin quickly moved to actual penetration, sticking his pointed middle finger into Candy's tight, warm, box. It felt so good! He quickly added another finger, slowly moving them in and out, loving how tight and wet she was, as he stared at his sister's own pink hole. What would she feel like? What does she taste like? His mind reeled. Then, as if answering his question, Kevin watched as Kaci brought her hand up between her thighs and started to rub her own pussy.

"Ohhh....fuck..." she moaned dramatically, copying every porno movie she had ever seen, rubbing her fingertips over her cunt lips in a large circle, before pausing to slip two fingers inside her tight, wet box. As she withdrew her fingers, spreading her cunt lips wide, offering her pink hole for inspection, Kevin stared at the sticky white streamers stretching out between her two fingers.

"Kevin, please..." she begged, but before she finished her plea, Kevin lost control. Hearing his little sister beg for him like that, so desperate and full of yearning, it was impossible for him to refuse. He would please her. He would give her what she so desperately wanted. He would make all of her suffering go away. Who else but a big brother could?

Kevin raised his head up, closing the short distance in less than a second, and planted his mouth on his sister's young pussy. As soon as he did, Kevin heard a soft whimper escape his sister's lips. Moments later, Kevin felt Joey and Candy immediately pull back from his cock, leaving his flagpole briefly unattended until he felt his sister's soft lips close around his cockhead.

"Oh, shit!" he groaned, throwing his head back and closing his eyes, reveling in the moment. The sensation was indescribable. Kaci's wet, warm mouth glided lovingly up and down his thick shaft. Slow and deliberate, he knew Kaci was enjoying it as much as he was. It was so sensual and erotic! When Kaci paused to tangle her soft tongue around the sensitive underside of his cockhead, Kevin knew that he had made a mistake in waiting so long. This wasn't dirty or wrong. This was a true expression of his sister's love for him. Just like Joey could tell the difference between made love to and being fucked by Kevin's basketball coach, Kevin knew this was something to be treasured.

But still, Kevin was conflicted. For as much as he loved his little sister, he knew that what he wanted wasn't to make love to her. He wanted to fuck her brains out. Hard, without holding anything back. Ever since he saw her masturbating in the shower, he had been fantasizing about slipping up behind her, running his hands over her soapy breasts, carrying her off and slipping in-between her sheets with her, still dripping wet, and fucking her raw. Somehow, the idea of making love to her was more offensive than the idea of a furious fuck-a-thon with no emotional attachments. Worse yet, he realized, if his little sister did have a crush on him, he didn't want to do anything to encourage it. She had to know they could never be together. As he lay there, guiltily enjoying his sister's excellent blow job and pondering his next move, Kaci whispered something to Candy, who left the bed shortly after.

"Kevin, why did you stop?" she asked, turning her head around, as she slowly jacked on his spit-slickened shaft. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No, no, it's great," he said, searching for the right words. While she waited, Kaci turned back around and tickled his soft cock head with the tip of her even softer tongue, before taking him back inside her mouth, giving him a few more deep, slow, strokes.

"Oh gawwwd," he groaned. Kaci pulled off his cock with a wet popping sound, then turned back around to face him. Her eyes flashed almost as brightly as her large, toothy smile. She tucked a tuft of hair behind her ear and wiggled her naked pussy in his face as she waited for him to finish his thought.

"Gawd, Kaci, you're driving me crazy," he confessed, visibly struggling.

"What's wrong?" she asked, growing concerned that there really was something that she didn't know.

"Nothing, it's just that . . I -- I don't love you like that. I'm in love with Joey. I mean, I love you and everything. You're my sister. In fact, we're probably closer than most brothers and sisters, but I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I won't leave Joey for you."

"WHAT?!" Kaci laughed. "Is that what you been thinking?! You thought I was trying to steal you away from Joey?! I would never try and do that! You two are perfect for each other! I just thought that since you and I were a lot alike that we could be brother and sister, with privileges, that's all."

"Geez, I don't want to marry, you." she added. "What kind of freak do you think I am?" Everybody laughed.

"I'm only 18. I just like to fuck, that's all. You, Joey, Brian, Candy, Gary. . ." she said, rolling down the list of her recent partners.

"Wait a minute, you fucked Gary? My best friend? When did you do . . .?"

"A couple nights ago. Before the game. I ran into him down at the sex shop downtown. That's where I met Candy."

"That's where I met her, too," Joey said, poking her head around Kaci's shoulder, smiling.

"Whaa --? Really?" he asked, his mind swirling in a dozen different directions.

"Yeah, I work there at night," Candy said, "after I get through with my classes. That's where Joey and I met your father, last night. He's a regular." Candy had gotten the video camera at Kaci's request and was holding it up, pointed in Kevin's direction as she spoke. Kevin was wondering what she was doing, but he had too many other things on his mind at the moment.

"Wait. You and my dad?!" Kevin said, looking wide-eyed at Joey, who only shrugged with a sheepish grin on her face.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! I thought he was you!" she said, laughing. "Besides, he's got a really nice cock!" She laughed some more. "I'll tell you all about it later, I promise," she said, holding up three fingers like a girl scout oath of allegiance. Kevin looked at her skeptically.

"Oh, come on!" she plead, "You know what's it like to get carried away!" It was hard to argue. He was lying on his sister's bed with his naked sister lying on top of him, his erect cock still wet with her warm saliva. "I'm your girl, and you're my guy, okay?," she purred, reaching out and pulling his cock to her lips.

It was hard to argue with a girl who had her lips wrapped around his cock. Deciding that he had exhausted that line of inquiry for the moment, Kevin went on to the next. "Why are you videotaping me?!" he asked Candy.

"I dunno," she said, shrugging her shoulders just as Joey had done. "Kaci told me to."

Kevin spun his head around again, this time looking at his sister, who was still lying naked on top of him with her bare ass only inches in front of his face. She smiled at him. "What's with the camera?"

Kaci turned her head back and smiled nervously at him. It was her turn to look for the right words. "I just -- I just thought it would be good to have a little....insurance," she said, looking embarrassed. "I figured it worked for Ms. Rodgers . . . ."

"Ms. Rodgers, my basketball coach?" Joey interjected. "What about her?"

"Oh, you're back on the team," Kaci said, off-handedly, "fully reinstated, no suspension. It seems your coach had a change of heart." Joey still looked puzzled. "Last night, after the game, Kevin and Brian paid Coach Rodgers a little visit to see if she would lift your suspension, and I tagged along and taped it."

"And?" Kevin said loudly. Candy chuckled.

"And --" she added, reluctantly, "I may have gotten carried away while watching them, and put the camera down and joined in."

"You guys are crazy," Candy laughed.

"Coach Rodgers?! You had sex with Coach Rodgers?!" Joey blurted, knowing what a straight arrow she was.

"Well -- yeeeah," Kaci grudgingly admitted, unsure of what Joey's reaction would be. Candy had to struggle to suppress her laughter, still capturing everything on tape.

"What did she do? Did she flip?"

"Over and over," Kevin joked. "She's pretty flexible." Candy guffawed. "Anyway, everything's cool, now. Turns out she likes young boys -- "

"And girls", Kaci chimed in, grinning ear-to-ear with self-satisfaction.

" -- Sorry if we got you trouble. But we got you out of it, too. Just like you did with my coach."

"Thanks," Joey said quietly, sharing a quick glance with Kaci, knowing that it had to have been Kaci who told Kevin what she had done. Joey, being a little bit of a tomboy, had always prided herself on her independence. But, she admitted to herself, she really appreciated what they had all done for her. Basketball was one of the things that she was really good at. She didn't know what she would have done if she didn't get to play anymore.

"So, what's up with the camera?" Kevin asked, deliberately returning to the subject at hand. "Something about insurance? You were going to try and blackmail me?"

"Oh!" Kaci said, embarrassed at having gotten caught trying to change the subject. "No, I wouldn't blackmail you!" she said nervously, "Not really. I just figured that -- since you wouldn't -- even though you -- then I would --" Kaci mustered up all her courage and took a deep breath, "I-was-going- to-threaten-that-if-you- didn't- fuck-me- then-I-would- show-the- tape-of- you-eating- my-pussy-to-dad," she blurted out as though it was all one word, then cringed, waiting for his angry reaction. Kaci knew immediately that it was a bad idea.

Kevin, Joey and Candy stared at her, completely stunned. It seemed like such an juvenile thing to do. It was like a spoiled kid threatening her mother to hold her breath until she passed out if she didn't get her way. Kaci was immediately embarrassed by her display of immaturity in front of the others.

Everything was quiet. Then, in the next instant, Kevin, Joey and Candy burst out laughing. They welcomed the comic relief, and after Kaci realized that she wasn't going to get into trouble, she started to relax. "Sorry," she said sheepishly, and everyone laughed even more.

The tension broken, and his questions having been answered, Kevin became acutely aware that he was lying buck naked in his sister's room with her and two of her naked and horny friends. It was time to party. Kaci squealed loudly as Kevin started attacking her pussy with his mouth and tongue.

"See, it always works!" Kaci rejoined, turning her attention back to her brother's cock, which had gone a little soft from lack of use, his brain having sucked out the blood for extra processing power while he tried to piece the story together. But now, as his hot little sister, and his even hotter little girlfriend, teamed up and quickly brought it back to life, under the watchful eye of the clerk at the local sex shop, Kevin knew that everything would be alright.

"Be careful what you wish for," he said, burying his tongue deep inside his sister's tight little hole. Kaci squealed and rose up on her knees, nearly jumping off of the bed. Laughing, she turned and playfully slapped her brother on his chest.

"You better stop, or I'm telling mom," she sassed. Then, as she turned to go back down on his fully erect cock, Kaci noticed Candy out of the corner of her eye. "Candy, put down the camera and come join us," she chided.

"No, wait," Joey interrupted. She rose up from the edge of the bed where she had been squatting down, alternately taking Kevin's cock and balls into her mouth, depending on what Kaci was doing. "I think she's got the right idea," she said, walking over to where Candy was standing off to the side, taping the action.

"I think we should just watch. The first time should just be the two of you," Joey said, taking the video camera from Candy and focusing it on the two siblings.

"Ooo, I like it," Candy purred, standing up close behind Joey, and reaching around to cup her breasts. "This should be hot."

Kaci and Kevin looked at each other awkwardly. Just the two of them? It was okay when there was a group, but now, just the two of them? The attitude in the room suddenly went from light and airy to serious.

Sensing the change in mood, and without saying a word, Kaci turned herself around so that she was lying on top of her brother, face-to-face. The silence was deafening as they stared deep into each others' eyes. Slowly, Kaci bent her head down, kissing her big brother lovingly on his forehead. Moving down his face, she kissed his left eyelid, then his nose, then his cheek. She wanted him focused on her, and only her. Not on his girlfriend, not on Candy, and not on the video camera. She saw in his eyes, and felt between her legs, that it was working. He was as hard as a rock. She paused, and smiled seductively, biting her lower lip and pressing her wet box up against him, gliding back and forth against the side of his long shaft.

Still without saying a word, Kaci closed her eyes, lowering her face to his mouth. Kevin closed his eyes, too, leaning up to kiss his little sister as only lovers do. But unbeknownst to Kevin, as she came closer, Kaci opened her eyes, and halted her progress, hovering above his lips, just out of reach, making him want her all the more. When Kevin realized that something had gone wrong, he opened his eyes, seeing his little sister's thin, delicate, lips just an inch away. He lunged forward, but she backed away an equal amount. His mind struggled to make sense of this new development. What was she doing? I thought she wanted this? He could feel her warm breath on his desperate lips. He tried again, with the same result. Frustrated and confused, Kevin plopped back onto the bed, this time chased by his sister, whose warm, wet, mouth was smothering his before his head even had a chance to rebound off the mattress.