Basketball Diaries Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All at once, Kevin felt his frustrations wash away, replaced by warm, welcome relief, and then by overwhelming passion, as his libido and instinct took over. The two siblings kissed single-mindedly, completely indifferent to their situation. They weren't brother and sister anymore. They were lovers. All they wanted was to stoke their burning desire, growing it bigger and hotter by the moment, until it became a raging fire.

Feeling her hard nipples cutting into his chest, Kevin reached up, grabbing her firm young breasts in his strong hands. They were a perfect fit. Her tiny tips pressed into his palms as she leaned against him, slipping her tongue into his mouth. Kevin met it and pushed it back with his own. He never realized what cute teeth she had before, so smooth, small and perfectly aligned. They kissed again,. Her thin lips were so inviting. This time, he let her tongue enter and explore his mouth, caressing it with his own.

Kaci leaned into his chest even harder now, pushing him onto her bed. Kevin let go of her breasts and reached around her back, running his hands down the sides of her slender body, feeling the curve of her firm young ass in his hands. He had never fully realized that Kaci had such a hot body before. It was a body built for sex. Kevin pushed on her ass, pressing her crotch against him, stroking her hot little pussy lips with the full length of his cock. Kaci exhaled deeply and raised up with her eyes closed, pressing their bodies even closer together, and relishing the contact which signaled the severe fuck session on the near horizon.

Kevin leaned up and kissed her exposed throat, running his lips down the side to her neck and shoulder. "Oh, gawd," she whispered, opening her eyes and leaning back down for another hungry, open mouthed kiss.

Kevin felt Kaci deposit a teaspoon of warm, sticky fluid onto his cock as they continued kissing and rubbing up against each other.

"Wow," Candy whispered into softly into Joey's ear, as she continued to caress her body from behind, as the two of them watched the erotic show. Candy wanted desperately to join in, but she knew she shouldn't. Instead, she had to settle for grabbing hold of Joey's free hand, and running it between her thighs, until Joey got the message, turning her palm up and sliding a finger inside Candy's twat.

Wow, indeed, Joey thought, as she continued capturing the two star-crossed lovers finally finding each other on digital video. For the first time, she started to have feelings of jealousy, watching Kaci kissing her boyfriend so passionately. If she didn't know better, she would have thought these two were in love.

"I want you inside me," Kaci whispered, pulling up and leaning forward just far enough to allow her breasts to fall into her brother's open mouth. He sucked on them greedily, switching from one to the next, trying to memorize how her hard little nipples felt in his mouth, in case he never go the chance again. Kaci inhaled sharply as Kevin bit down lovingly on one of her tender tips, rolling it lightly between his teeth and lips as his tongue flicked and swirled at its sides.

"Mmm..." she purred, closing her eyes and moving to the side, switching the breasts in her brother's mouth. He was so good at it, she couldn't help but regret that she hadn't let him spend more time licking her pussy. She knew that with his expert technique, he could probably get her off with just his mouth. Just thinking about it caused her to release another flood of pre-cum, which she quickly spread all over her brother's hard cock. She was a little embarrassed by how much and how visibly she was enjoying his attentions.

"I want you inside me," she repeated a little more earnestly. Moving backwards now, replacing her breasts with her mouth, she bent down for another hot kiss. To emphasize her point, Kaci ran her pussy up the length of Kevin's cock, then moved back, as though trying to coax his cock head inside her opening. But all she accomplished was direct clit on cock contact, sending a sharp spark of pleasure to her brain, and forcing her to pause until it passed.

But Kevin, seeing her reaction, grabbed hold of her hips and pressed her onto him while he furiously stroked his staff in the groove between her cunt lips, concentrating on stimulating her clit. It worked. Kaci began moaning, quickly building to a constant, controlled yell. "Aaahhhhh---" she sang in a tempered pitch.

"Fuck!" she rasped, finally lifting her ass up off of his groin. "Give it to me," she commanded, slipping her arms underneath his armpits and using her sideward momentum to roll them both over so that she was on her back and he was on top of her. All those years of gymnastics were finally paying off.

Eager to eat her snatch some more, Kevin started to make his way down his little sister's trim body, but she would have none of it; it was too late. She had already moved beyond that point. And besides, she admitted to herself, she was still a little embarrassed about how wet he had gotten her. She didn't want him to see how wet she was, and she was a little self-conscious about how her pussy tasted.

Kaci pulled him up by the armpits again, kissing him and holding him close, until he got the message, if nothing else, out of desperation. He was finally going to fuck her, and it didn't really matter to him at this point, how he did it, or which hole he was going to do it in, so long as he got to fuck her.

So, when Kaci reached down between their bodies, and grabbed hold of his cock, positioning it at her entrance, he was all too happy to oblige. He loved how sticky her cunt hole was and for a brief moment, paused to wonder if he should put on a condom before entering her. But before he could give it another thought, Kaci hunched up against him, and he instinctively hunched back, sinking his thick cock deep inside her tight, pink channel.

"Oh shit," she groaned, her eyelids falling closed, as she welcomed him inside her. He feels sooo good inside my pussy, she purred.

For Kevin, it was as though his little sister had just verbalized what he was thinking in the deep recesses of his own mind. "Oh shit, indeed." It felt incredible being inside her. Kevin pushed in all the way, feeling her soft flesh part around his invading probe. Once fully inside her, he stayed there, motionless, feeling how soft his sister's tight little pussy was inside, and loving the way it seemed to wrap itself around his cock, molding herself to him, in the same way that her arms had reached around his back, holding him tight.

She was wet and warm; and definitely ready. And so was he. Kevin pulled back slowly, loving the skin-on-skin contact as her soft, moist pussy slipped against his shaft, caressing every inch with her velvety smooth goodness.

"Ohmygawd, that's sooo hot," Joey cooed. She had moved up next to the young lovers, using the video camera to zoom in on Kevin's cock slowly emerging from his sister's tight, pink pussy, covered in her milky juices. Reaching out with her free left hand, Joey gently caressed her boyfriend's taught ass. She wanted to be a part of this, but knew that she couldn't. This would have to be the best she could do.

As Kevin pushed back inside his sister, Joey's hand went along for the ride, still cupping his firm asscheeks. Lying on her back, Kaci stared up at him, locking eyes, trying hard not to think about Joey standing there. Now knowing what Joey had in her brother, Kaci was jealous of her relationship with him.

As if reading her thoughts, Kevin leaned forward, protectively planting his hands on either side of her thin body, effectively blocking Joey out. It also changed the angle of his cock. With each measured thrust, Kevin sank deeper and deeper inside her pink channel. Her pussy started to flow again, preparing itself for the battering to come.

As Kevin picked up the pace, Joey maneuvered behind him, stooping down to capture the wet action on video. It wasn't long until Candy joined her, spooning Joey from behind, slipping her hand between Joey's legs to stroke her clit and pussy. Even though she didn't object, Candy could tell that Joey's mind was elsewhere.

Joey watched enviously as Kaci wrapped her legs around Kevin's firm ass as it clenched and relaxed in rapid succession with each forward and backward thrust. Kaci locked her feet together, forcing her cunt mound to press up against Kevin's groin, allowing him to penetrate inside even deeper.

Kaci was moaning and groaning loudly now, clawing at the bed sheets, begging her older brother over and over to fuck her harder and faster; as if that was even possible. Suddenly, Kaci went still. As a barely audible whimper escaped her throat, Kaci's wet pussy tightened its grip, then slackened, giving Kevin's rock hard cock a shiny new coating of cum.

Oh shit! Kevin's mind screamed. He could feel how loose and slippery his sister's cunt had suddenly just become. She fucking came! I just made her fucking cum!

Kaci tried to tolerate Kevin's continued assault, but because she had just cum, it was too much. She unwrapped her legs from around his back and pushed him off of her. At the same time, however, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him onto her for a deep, lusty kiss. She didn't want him to think that she was having regrets about what they were doing so publicly.

"Give me a minute," she purred in his ear, kissing his cheek lightly.

But Kevin had a better idea. He slipped down to his knees between her legs and used his fingers to separate her cunt lips apart. She was so beautiful down there. Pink and perfect. Lowering his head, he inhaled her strong scent and softly planted his lips on hers, kissing her sticky, thin, outer lips. Her wet pussy moistened his mouth so Kevin instinctively opened his mouth and inserted just the tip of his tongue between her cunt lips, sampling her dewy nectar.

Kaci exhaled deeply and closed her eyes, bringing her hand to the top of his head, mussing up his hair. "Oh Kevin..." she whispered, loving the way he used the tip of his tongue to softly caress her smooth inner flesh. "That feels so good."

Kevin continued what he was doing, being careful to stay away from her clit. He knew how hypersensitive she became after cumming. Should I have this kind of intimate knowledge about my sister? he wondered, even as he dug his tongue deeper into her pink crevice. He watched as Kaci reacted favorably, arching her back and gripping his head tighter, not so much because he had inadvertently brushed up against her clit, but because it was such a bold, yet intimate way of getting eaten out. But Kevin could tell by her reaction that she was ready for more.

"Lick my cli--," she rasped, pulling her knees up and apart, preparing for the frontal assault. But they were thinking the same thing, and before Kaci could finish her thought, Kevin's tongue was already lashing up against her tiny button. Kaci's body spasmed and jerked at the initial contact. "Oh shit," she gasped, slowly lowering her ass back onto the bed sheets.

Most lovers would have backed off after having elicited such a strong reaction. And initially, Kevin did, reverting back to kissing her softly between her cunt lips, but as soon as he saw her leg muscles relax, he started in again, capturing her clit in between his lips and rolling it around in his mouth with his tongue. Oddly, that was exactly what Kaci wanted him to do. "Don't sto--" she stammered, interrupting herself for the second time. They were completely on the same wave length, each thinking the same thing at the same time. How uncanny it was that he knew just how to please her, almost before she herself knew what she wanted.

And what she wanted now was a severe tongue lashing. But even as the thought formed in her mind, Kevin's arms wrapped around her hip bone, tightly holding her pussy in place as he proceeded to swipe and swirl at her clit.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she groaned, resting her long legs on his shoulders and wrapping her thin calves behind his head. Her brother's tongue dipped deeply into her sticky honey pot and then did a little wiggly dance pressing up against her soft pink walls. Kaci gave a little squeal and pressed her pubic bone up against his mouth, driving his tongue deeper. Gawd, he eats pussy so well! Joey is so lucky! she thought to herself. Oh, shit, Joey! Kaci was suddenly reminded of who was in the room.

Kaci twisted her body and looked down at her brother's girlfriend, who, still burdened with jealousy, was doing her best to ignore Candy's overtures while capturing the siblings' action on digital video.

"Joey, come here," she said, beckoning with her pointer finger. "Come eat my pussy." As reluctant as she was to interrupt her brother's good work, it was more important to her that Joey not feel put out. Kevin, was, after all, her boyfriend, and it was Joey who had been working so hard on her behalf in getting Kevin into her bed in the first place.

Grateful for the welcome invitation, Joey stood up and handed the video camera to Candy. Sliding her hand down along Kaci's long leg, Joey eased up next to Kevin, who begrudgingly gave up his sister's treasured real estate. Kevin stepped out of the batter's box intending to move up to her sister's face, but saw Candy standing off to the side. He felt guilty for leaving her all alone, and asked her through hand motions if she wanted him to involve her. She shook her head, waving him off, and pointed in the direction of Kaci's head. Kevin offered again, to be polite, but got the same reaction, and happily moved over to his sister's side, leaning over her face.

Oh, shit, that's good, his mind sighed, enjoying the sensation of her warm, wet, mouth and thin lips on his shaft. Candy zoomed in, alternating between Kaci's mouth on Kevin's cock, and Joey's mouth on Kaci's pussy. Inside her mouth, and out of view from the camera, Kaci slid her tongue along the underside of her brother's cock. When she hit the sensitive juncture just beneath the tip, Kaci felt her brother's knees buckle. She smiled up at him mischievously, as if she had just discovered superman's secret vulnerability to krypton and then used her tongue to hit that spot over and over and over again.

Kevin's eyes slapped shut and he bent over her as his legs wobbled unsteadily. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." he stammered, trying desperately not to cum in her mouth. He wasn't ready to cum yet, he wanted to fuck her some more. He tried to pull away, but she was gripping the base of his cock too tightly.

"Oh, shit!" Kaci suddenly yelled out, clawing at the bedspread. Joey had come to the rescue of her beau. Seeing that Joey was in trouble, and wanting him to last a bit longer herself, Joey stuck a finger up Kaci's ass.

With Kaci's sudden outburst, Kevin was able to escape, backing away from the danger zone. He looked at Joey, then Candy, who flashed him a "thumbs up" sign, smiling broadly at him from behind the camera.

"Oh, shit!" Kaci repeated, holding onto the bedding on either side of her as Joey switched her grip, sliding her pointer and middle fingers into Kaci's wet pussy, and her ring and pinkie fingers into her ass. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed, raising her head off of the bed as her abdominal muscles contracted sharply. "Oh fu--!" she yelled, her voice dissolving into a soft whimper, twisting and turning on the bed as Joey's fingers probed deeper and then held in place while her thumb pressed against Kaci's clit, rubbing it in tiny circles.

Kaci (and Kevin) got a brief respite as Joey slowly withdrew her fingers from Kaci's ass and pussy. Kaci rolled flat onto her back again and spread her legs wide, waiting for the next assault. She didn't have to wait long. Joey pushed her hand forward again, but this time, Kaci was able to handle it a little better. She leaned back and let Joey fuck both her holes with her hand. She had been fucked in the ass before, but never had she taken two cocks at the same time, one in each hole. She wished that Joey had brought her brother over too.

But at least she had her own brother here. "Kevie?," she pouted, turning towards him and puffing out her lower lip while she took hold of his hand and stroked the back of it with her thumb. "What's the matter? Don't you like me anymore?"

"I think you do..." she sassed, reaching out, groping for his cock, which was just out of reach. "Come on, Kevin, come fuck me some more...Okay? Please?" she goaded. "You know you want to..." she sang enticingly. But Kevin held back. He didn't want to offend Joey who was still sawing away at Kaci by pushing her aside. But when they shared a glance, Joey instantly knew what was going thru his head.

"Awww, come on Kev-Kev," she mocked, getting up to her feet. "You know you want to." Joey grabbed Kevin's cock and led him back in between his sister's outstretched legs, like leading a horse into the stable. She slapped his ass playfully from behind as she walked around him to lay on top of Kaci in a classic 69 position.

"Hey!" Kevin protested the slap. "That hurt!"

"Oh, grow up, and fuck your little sister!" she shot back, laughing as she swung her leg around Kaci's face and leaned forward, licking her clit and making Kaci moan.

Kevin grinned. They looked so hot together. "The three of you make a good couple," Candy joked, stepping closer to capture the penetration up close.

"Oh, fuck..." Kaci smoldered, as Kevin pushed inside, spreading her legs wider apart as he stepped in closer. Joey beamed up at him momentarily, then looked back down, not wanting to miss any of the hot action.

"Oh fuck, is right," Candy joked. "I've seen a lot of freaky shit, but you two, you three, take the cake."

Her words only emboldened Joey, who looked over and smiled wryly at the camera, then leaned back in and started flicking her tongue over Kaci's clit while Kevin continued working her pussy.

"Oh, shit," Kaci moaned, tilting her head back, enjoying the combined attentions of her brother and his girlfriend. It had taken so long, so much work, but now, all that hard effort was really paying off. Kevin was finally fucking her -- really fucking her -- and his sexy girlfriend to boot. She opened her eyes and raised her head, engaging Joey's flowering pussy with her mouth and tongue.

Joey moaned, drawing Kevin's attention. He withdrew his cock from Kaci's pussy and held it out to Joey for her to suck on. She obliged and slurped noisily while Kaci continued to eat her out from below.

"Oh, yeah, baby; Fuck me like you mean it," Kaci encouraged when she heard his cock pop wetly out of Joey's mouth and felt her brother adjust his body position, getting ready to re-enter her. "Awww...fuck," she groaned.

Kevin felt Kaci's pussy mold itself around his cock as he sank into her, as if their respective parts naturally belonged together.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah..." Kaci called out, as Kevin started fucking in and out of her tight pussy, rhythmically at first, then harder and faster as he felt her pushing back against him. "Oh, yeah, give it to me," she begged, as the sound of their naked bodies slapping together filled the bedroom. "Oh, baby, you fuck me so good."

Kevin reached down and pulled on his sister's left leg, standing it straight up as he continued plowing into her wet pussy. He kissed and licked her thin calf and ankle, relishing the taste of her salty, moist, skin. He had long been attracted by her long shapely stems and wasn't going to let the chance to suckle them pass him by.

Joey raked her tongue across Kaci's clit, grazing Kevin's shaft, while Kevin leaned forward, pumping harder and faster into her pussy. Kaci's mouth gaped open as she tilted her head back. "Oh, yeah, baby, fuck me!" she ordered. "Fuck me!"

"Harder! Harder!" she screamed, coating Kevin's cock in a fresh flow of thick milky fluid. "Fuck Me! Make Me Come!"