Basketball Diaries Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, there was a series of tentative knuckle raps on the outside of the closed bedroom door. "Uh, Kaci? Everything alright in there?" Kaci and Kevin's dad inquired. He had awoken moments before, and had seen Kevin's schoolbag on the kitchen counter, right where it had been tossed next to the refrigerator as Kevin got himself an after-practice snack.

Checking inside his son's bedroom and finding it empty, Dr. Cole thought back to what Joey had said last night about having fucked both Kevin and Kaci at the game, and began to worry where Kevin was when he heard his only daughter crying out. Moving down the hall, he knocked on the door and heard a commotion inside.

"Y-y-yeah, dad?" Kaci called out tentatively, as Kevin instantly withdrew his cock from inside his sister's wet pussy and dove for the far side of the bed, hoping to hide there in case their father opened the door.

He hit the plush carpet not a moment too soon. Dr. Cole twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open, stepping inside. The kids' rooms didn't have locks on the doors, a fact for which he was both grateful and remorseful at the moment. He wasn't sure he was ready to see what he was certain he would.

Looking up, he did get an eyeful, but he was particularly glad for what he didn't see. His teenage daughter was on her bed, naked, with the neighbor girl, also naked, on top of her in a "69" position, while his stripper acquaintance, also naked, was videotaping them. Dr. Cole scanned the room, looking for any sign of his son, but he didn't see him, or anything incriminating. There was a suspicious gathering of clothing by the foot of the bed, but he wasn't sure what the girls were wearing when they greeted him at the door, and besides, girls these days often dressed androgynously, he falsely tried to reassure himself.

"D-a-a-a-d!" Kaci cried out. "What are you doing?! Get out!" She struggled to get up, but Joey was having fun, and refused to let Kaci wiggle out from beneath her.

Candy came to the rescue. "Hi, Kevin," she purred suggestively, deliberately calling him by name to make him feel uncomfortable in front of his daughter. She slowly strolled over to where he was standing by the open door. "Were you looking for Joey and me? Didn't we make you cum already?" she asked, standing close to him and massaging his cock through his shorts.

"What's the matter, does he want some more pussy?" Joey asked, leaning her head down to kiss her way between Kaci's thighs. "Well, bring him over, then," she giggled, "We could use some cock at this party."

Kaci's eyes grew wide. She was only now realizing that the two girls had apparently just fucked her father downstairs while she was upstairs. She was afraid that they were going to make him fuck her, too. Her brother was one thing, but her father? They're crazy enough to do it, too, she realized.

Then, when Candy grabbed hold of Dr. Cole's hand and pulled him inside his daughter's bedroom, closing the door behind him, Kaci exploded with nervous energy, pushing Joey off of her and dropping down on the far side of the bed, poking her head out over the edge defensively as if it were a wartime foxhole. Kevin only barely had time to press himself tightly up against the bed frame, narrowly avoiding getting a pair of knees planted in a most-uncomfortable spot.

Candy and Joey laughed. "Well, it looks like Kaci doesn't want your cock, but I do," Candy said, molding her naked body up against Dr. Cole's and wrapping her long arms around his neck while she kissed him deeply. Dr. Cole tried to struggle at first, not wanting his daughter to see him kissing a woman who wasn't her mother, but her kiss was so hot, so sensual, and he could feel her hard nipples and soft flesh pressed up against him, that he soon stopped resisting. He was completely helpless against a woman like this. Putty in her hands. And the nine-inch play-doh snake in his pants that she had formed with her hand was ready to be glazed and to go inside her fiery kiln.

Even though Candy wanted to stay and party with the sibs, she knew she had to make the sacrifice and keep Dr. Cole occupied so Kevin and Kaci could finish their lovemaking. Candy put her hand and on Dr. Cole's firm chest, and gently pushed him backwards, eyeing him up without complaint. Once they were out in the hallway, Candy closed the door behind them, then silently slipped to her knees, pulling his shorts and underwear down around his ankles. He was already hard. Candy smiled approvingly up at him, and wet her lips. Wrapping her fist around his meaty shaft, Candy lovingly kissed and licked his cock head, before slipping it down her velvety throat.

Dr. Cole issued a low groan, running his hands in her long hair. Candy smiled confidently. She loved this part. She knew that once she had her lover's cock in her mouth and he made that noise, she could make him do anything she wanted. And it was true, too.

Meanwhile, inside the bedroom, Joey finally stopped laughing long enough to follow Kaci's instructions. Joey repositioned herself on the bed so that her ass was balancing on the far edge in front of Kaci. Joey spread her legs wide, stroking her pussy and playing with her cunt lips, until Kaci was finally ready to lean in, lapping at Joey's pussy and chewing on her cunt lips. Joey threw her head back, sending her long hair falling behind her on the plush bedspread. This girl sure knows how to eat pussy, Joey purred, spreading her legs even farther apart, giving Kaci as much access as she wanted.

After a while, Kaci decided to step up the action and return the "shocker" from earlier that afternoon. Licking her middle and forefingers, Kaci slipped a finger up inside Joey's pussy and ass. Joey inhaled, as her body tensed. But, as she grew accustomed to the penetration, she relaxed again, leaning forward to kiss her lesbian lover. As she did, Joey caught sight of Kevin, still cowered against the bed.

"What about him?" she asked, stifling a chuckle and motioning at Kevin with her chin.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Kaci giggled, dislodging her mouth and fingers from Joey's cunt and ass. It took a little effort, but Kaci repositioned her brother so that he was laying flat on his back, legs bent, with his cock sticking straight up into the air. "Do you mind?" she asked Joey, seeking her permission.

"No, not at all, go right ahead," Joey allotted, her mood considerably lightened after having been included in their lovemaking.

Kaci clambered onto her brother's cock and repositioned herself with Joey, so that all their parts lined up again. "Mmmm..." Joey purred, as Kaci's mouth and tongue busily working her clit while Kaci's fingers probed her pussy. At the same time, Kevin was methodically stroking his cock in and out of Kaci's pussy from down below.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck my pussy," Joey encouraged, prompting Kaci to resume finger fucking her tight little box. "Gawd, you finger fuck just like your brother." With those words, Kaci was reminded of how her brother had eaten her pussy by slipping his tongue inside her twat and wiggling it around inside of her like a worm. Repeating the same maneuver, Joey laid back and giggled, "You use your tongue just like him, too, only better. It's always better with girls," she purred, running her hands across her body, ending with her breasts, pulling on her nipples.

Kaci paused long enough to smirk at her brother before raising up and leaning over her brother's bent knees to invite another sexy kiss from Joey.

Kevin's masculine pride was injured, at first, at being bested by his sister in eating out his girlfriend, but as he watched the two girls kissing, he realized that Kaci had probably been copying his technique. "You use your tongue just like him,", were Joey's words. And if Kaci had copied my move, he rationalized, that must mean she liked the way I ate her pussy. At least enough to copy it, he smirked disarmingly back at his sister.

Kevin decided to teach his little sister a lesson for trying to show him up. As the two girls continued their kiss, Kevin began forcefully thrusting up into her. The sound of their sweaty skin slapping together filled the room.

"Oh-h-h-h, fu-u-u-u-ck!," Kaci groaned, her long vowel sounds punctuated with staccato bursts matching his powerful thrusts. Grabbing onto her breasts, as much for pleasure as to stop them from bouncing wildly against her chest, Kaci opened her eyes and pushed Joey flat onto her back, leaning forward between Kevin's knees and resting her chest against the side of the bed as her mouth seared out Joey's pussy. Beneath her, Kevin continued bucking her like a bronco, but her thighs gripped his hips like an expert rider. He was fucking her so violently, though, that Kaci had to work extra hard to keep her mouth firmly planted on Joey's pussy.

"Oh, shit!" Joey whispered under her breath. She was half-raised up on one elbow using the other arm to help hold Kaci's mouth on her pussy. Even though she couldn't see Kevin, she loved the sights and sounds of the two siblings finally fucking each other's brains out and she could feel Kevin's powerful thrusts reverberating through Kaci and onto her pussy.

Just then the bedroom door suddenly swung open. It was a surprise to everyone except Candy, who stood in the doorway, shocked at herself for doing such a stupid thing. She was just trying to return the video camera before heading to the master bedroom with Dr. Cole, but hadn't thought to knock before swinging the door open. Her only thought was getting Dr. Cole's thick cock shoved inside her pussy.

Luckily, Kevin and Kaci's father was too distracted by having to quickly bend over and pull up his pants, hiding his lipstick stained cock from his daughter, that he didn't notice his daughter bouncing up and down on her brother's hard cock, or hear the unmistakable sound of sweaty bodies slapping together. Instead, when he stood back up, all he saw was that Joey and Kaci had switched positions from before with his daughter's face pressed tightly between Joey's legs. He was utterly oblivious to the fact that his son's cock was still stuck inside his daughter's tight wet pussy.

After the initial shock wore off, and Candy stammered out her apologies, Joey started laughing uncontrollably at the complete picture which was still partially hidden from Dr. Cole. Falling flat on her back, and partially twisting onto her side as she continued laughing, Joey exposed a little more of Kaci's naked sweaty body to her father's watchful eyes. Kaci quickly tried to conceal herself by ducking as far down below the edge of the bed as she could, but because she was still on top of her brother, straddling his hips, she had to hunch down dramatically, unintentionally driving his cock even deeper inside her pussy.

It felt so tight, so deep, so good, that Kevin, willfully denying the certain consequences if he was caught, began slowly moving his cock in and out of Kaci's pussy again. Joey instantly picked up on the shocked expression on Kaci's face, triggering a new burst of uncontrolled laughter each time she looked over at her.

At first, Kaci pushed back, trying to smother Kevin's hips against the carpet. But Kevin was too powerful for her, and her efforts only encouraged him more, by driving his cock up deeper inside her. While their father looked on, trying to figure out why Joey was laughing so hard, the siblings' silently battling hips was only adding to the problem by causing Kaci to wantonly grind her hips against her brother. As Kevin continued his gentle but persistent thrusts, Kaci was forced to rise up on her knees in order to put an end to the certainly visible rocking motion, exposing her naked chest to her father in the process and further confusing him. Why did she show me her --

But his curious thoughts were interrupted by an all-too-familiar impassioned plea. "Daddy!" Kaci yelled, covering herself with her arms and trying desperately to move him along. Meanwhile, beneath her, Kevin was taking full advantage of the extra space between the siblings' bodies, holding onto her narrow hips stroking into his sister's wet pussy with long, smooth, silent strokes, like a concert violinist expertly wielding his bow.

"What?!" Dr. Cole answered automatically, using a tone that Kaci recognized as usually reserved for their mother during one of her repeated interruptions. He was still gazing at his daughter -- or at least in her direction -- his mind still trying to work out why she had intentionally exposed herself to him.

"Daddy, please!" Kaci cried out, trying to break the spell he was under. She was all at once embarrassed and turned-on. Her brother's long, smooth, persistent strokes was having a powerful effect on her. Maybe it was the prospect of getting caught that was having such a strong effect. But whatever it was, she could feel her cunt muscles involuntarily contracting around her brother's cock. She was on the verge of a powerful climax. Just a few more strokes and it would all be over....

"Dad!" she screamed, now desperate to grab his attention. "You're embarrassing me!" Kaci had never said that before. She knew how her father liked to consider himself one of the "cool dads"; firm, yet fair. She admired and respected him for that, but now, she could feel her cunt juice running down the insides of her thighs as she tried to relax and remain calm.

"Oh! Sorry!" Dr. Cole stammered, awaken from his trance. As he retreated out of the doorway once again, Candy nervously set the video camera down on the ground right where she was standing, repeated her garbled apologies, then followed Dr. Cole to the master bedroom, shutting Kaci's bedroom door behind them.

"Oh, Fuck!" Kaci groaned, collapsing onto the bed, while Kevin thrust upward viciously, pulling down on her hips with each stroke, driving his cock seemingly up to her throat.. Joey rolled off the bed and made a dash for the video camera, hoping to catch the final scene.

"Kevin!" Kaci cried out, slamming her hips down onto his, matching his trusts and even forcing him to pick up the pace. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum!" The sounds of their sweaty bodies slapping together once again filled the room. "Ohmygawd...!" Kaci whimpered, her voice trailing off.

Then there was silence. A whimper, a groan, and it was all over. Their hips locked against each other for a final time as they came together. Kevin shot load after load of pearly white cum into his sister's slippery pussy as tears of joy and welcome relief streamed from her eyes.

"Ohmygawd...!" she repeated quietly, her voice barely a whimper, as she collapsed forward onto the bed, her mind trying to savor the feeling of her brother's jism sprayed on her tender walls and mixed with her own.

Slowly regaining control of their bodies, Kevin ran his hands over his sister's sweaty, slender waist while Kaci gently ground their hips together, using his still-hard cock like a swizzle stick to mix their fluids together.

Kaci kept at it for so long that Kevin began to wonder what she was doing. At first, it was kinda hot, but now, it was starting to creep him out. "Joey," Kaci said softly. "I want you to get this on film."

At Kaci's urging, Joey lay on the bed, focusing the camera down between the siblings' legs, where their bodies were still connected. Slowly, Kaci lifted herself off of her brother's mostly-hard cock, exposing it to the light of day, now completely covered with their combined cum.

Kaci swung her leg over her brother's lean body, and tucked her hair behind her ear, leaning down and taking his cock into her mouth.

"Oh gawd," Kevin groaned, as his little sister sucked and swallowed his cock clean of their juices. By now, Kaci was such an expert at using her tongue while giving blow jobs, that she soon had her brother all the way hard again and ready for action.

"Thanks for the loan," Kaci said into the camera at Joey. "He's all yours." Then she thought about it some more, adding, "At least for now."

(fin)


*******************************************

Thanks, everyone, for following my meandering story over the past few months. Hopefully, it wasn't too bad for my first effort. Sorry for the slow updates, but by my count, this makes 232 pages of word processed text. (whew!) I meant to end the story at Chapter VI, but there were too many unresolved plot lines. (Actually, none by that point!) Also, apologies for Chapter VIII, which wasn't well-received. It was mostly a plot device to set up the ending. (But was it really that bad?!) (harsh voting!)


Sorries also for the length. Apparently, I write like I drive; can't find the exit! But even now, I didn't want to wrap it up completely. There were too many people emailing me with future story ideas for Joey, Kevin and Kaci that didn't fit into my story arc. If you were one of them, or even if you weren't, feel free to use these characters to write your own stories, whether or not you post 'em. (Although I'd love to see what they've been up to since I left off!) I've lived with the characters for so long that it'd be a shame to see their story(ies) end.

Anyway, I've enjoyed reading others' submissions, and I hope you liked my contribution. Thanks for sharing.