Basketball Diaries Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

It worked. Candy and Joey could feel as Dr. Cole picked up his pace. Joey pushed down on Candy's shoulders, driving her down her body, and pushing Dr. Cole slowly backwards. Kevin's dad watched in disbelief as Candy nibbled and kissed her way towards Joey's snatch. He had never been involved in a threesome before, much less one with two such incredible looking women.

He stared as Joey reacted favorably to Candy's oral and finger manipulations, while he continued to bang her box from behind. Because Candy would jolt forward whenever he thrust into her backside, it was as though he was fucking two women at once. Both Candy and Joey were moaning and groaning in time to his thrusts.

Breathing hard, he stopped momentarily for a brief respite, still gazing at the two lesbian lovers laying before him. It was an incredible sight to behold. Just then, Candy retreated off of Joey's body and turned around, standing to face Dr. Cole still between Joey's splayed legs. Dr. Cole watched, wondering what Candy had in mind, when Joey raised herself up, and pressed her body into Candy's back.

Reaching around her, Joey began softly rubbing and caressing Candy's moist flesh as she nibbled on Candy's earlobe, pausing occasionally to stab her pointed tongue into her ear canal.

Dr. Cole stepped forward and slipped his swollen cock into Candy's pussy. She was incredibly wet from all the action. As he started driving into her, he stared into Joey's eyes as she lovingly tweaked Candy's erect nipples. He knew she was toying with him, but the sight of Joey playing with another woman's nipples was incredibly erotic.

He leaned forward, engaging Joey in a long, succulent kiss, as Candy passionately bit into his neck. He pulled back and continued to pound into Candy as the two girls craned their necks to kiss each other. At the same time, Joey ran her right hand down to Candy's crotch, spreading her two fingers so that they straddled Candy's opening which was currently being filled with Dr. Cole's cock. Squeezing her fingers together, she applied additional pressure on Dr. Cole's prick and Candy's clit.

It also allowed her to feel Dr. Cole's cock as it started to twitch and swell. She looked over at him, and saw that he was struggling with an impending orgasm. But Joey wasn't ready to let him go just yet. Thinking quickly, Joey pulled his cock out of Candy's pussy and then held Candy down, standing up behind her. Before Candy realized what was happening, Joey had stepped over her and had put her hands on the sides of Dr. Cole's shoulders, guiding him to the table, pushing him backwards so that he lay on top. His large, wet flagpole stood straight up.

And Joey was eager to do more than just salute it. Dr. Cole adjusted himself so that he was laying in the center of the table, and Joey quickly ambled up onto the table and mounted his cock. He slid in full and easily, as Candy watched from the side.

Knowing that Joey had gotten the better of her, Candy sighed and walked over to the other side of the table. Bending over, she gave Dr. Cole an open-mouthed, French kiss, before crawling up onto the table and mounting his face. She positioning her thick pussy lips, dangling down full and wet from between her legs, above his hungry mouth. She squealed as he set to work, licking and sucking on her labia and clit.

Candy smiled at Joey, who was kneeling opposite her, pumping up and down on Dr. Cole's erect cock. Candy reached out and tweaked Joey's nipples, pressing and rolling them hard between her fingers. Joey closed her eyes and groaned appreciatively.

"I'm going to cum," Joey whispered under her breath. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and leaned forward as she hunched down hard on Dr. Cole's cock, driving him deeper inside her juicy pink box. Joey rocked her hips violently back and forth as she excited her clit against the base of his cock and groin. "Oh gawwd, oh gawwd," she groaned, her sweat dripping from her forehead and landing on his naked stomach.

Even though her eyes were pressed tightly closed and she somehow sensed that Candy was leaning forward to kiss her as she orgasmed. Joey instinctively opened her mouth and let her tongue roll out to greet Candy's, as they kissed and raped each other's mouths. Underneath them, Dr. Cole's mind raced. He could hear the two young women kissing noisily above him. He imagined what they looked like, the three of them, positioned like a triangle, he on the bottom, and two fine young ladies perched on his face and cock.

He could feel Joey's warm pussy grinding into his groin as she struggled to make herself cum. He had never had a threesome before, and wondered what it would be like if he could get both girls to cum at the same time. Slipping his tongue underneath Candy's clit, Dr. Cole pressed his lips together tightly, sucking hard on her little pink button. He felt Candy twitch on top of him. Then, as she got used to what he was doing, he felt her let go and ride his face. Her palms pressed into his chest as she swiveled her hips lewdly, careful not to buck too hard, out of fear of breaking the suction.

Just then, Dr. Cole slipped his finger into her ass, wiggling it in, deeper and deeper. He felt Candy's asshole tighten against the invader, but then she relaxed again, giving herself in to him.

"Keep going, Doc," he heard Joey urge, "She's going to cum if you keep it up." Wondering why Joey was speaking for Candy, Dr. Cole soon recognized the sound of Candy whimpering. She must be close, he reasoned.

Joey leaned over and sucked on Candy's nipples, as she continued to hunch down on Dr. Cole's hardness, trying to catch up. She wanted to cum at the same time Candy did, and wondered if Dr. Cole was ready as well. He sure does have a lot of stamina, she complimented.

"Oh gawd!" Candy announced. Reaching behind herself with her right hand, she removed Dr. Cole's intrepid finger from her ass, and then bruskly replaced it with her own. She was reaming herself fiercely with her long middle finger as Dr. Cole's expert cunnilingus finally did the trick, gently pushing her over the edge and beyond the point of no return. "Oh, Fuck!" Candy cried out, grabbing her right breast with her left hand, as she ground her pussy into Dr. Cole's mouth, flooding it with her juices.

Witnessing Candy's orgasm, Joey redoubled her efforts and soon found herself cumming as well, exploding around Dr. Cole's thick, meaty shaft, and coating his cockhead with her sticky fluid.

Dr. Cole couldn't believe it. He had made them come at the same time, and he was still in pretty good shape. I could go on like this for hours and hours, he congratulated himself, listening to the exasperating moans, groans and pants of his two young lovelies, as they enjoyed the orgasms that he had just given to them.

He heard them kissing again, and knew that they were almost done. Their kisses were far less urgent than before. Now they were soft, almost lilting. As he lay there beneath them, he wondered what they had in store for him next.

"Should we go back upstairs, then?" he heard Candy ask Joey.

"Yeah, we probably should," Joey replied, "She's been up there all by herself for a long time." Joey swung her leg up and over Dr. Cole's still erect cock, which stood proudly at attention, sticky and shiny from her fresh orgasm.

At the same time, Candy removed herself from his mouth, and he soon found himself lying on the table, all alone, wet with their come on his face and cock.

"Hey, what about me?" he protested, as he saw them turn to go upstairs.

"What about you?" Joey said harshly. Then, seeing his condition, and his still hard cock, reconsidered. "Oh, look at you, you're a mess!" She looked at Candy and winked. Candy knew exactly what she had in mind.

"Did Candy do this?" Joey asked, moving back over to the table. "I keep telling her that she should clean up after herself."

"What about you?" Candy retorted, "Look at the mess you made down here."

Then, at the same time, Candy and Joey began licking up each other's pussy juice. Dr. Cole wrapped his arm around Joey's face and pulled her into him as he kissed her deeply. He groaned as he felt Candy's sweet mouth wrap around his cock. These girls are too much, he thought.

Just then, he heard Candy announce brightly, "Okay, Joey, he's all clean down here! How you doing up there?"

"All clean up here," she bounced. "Let's go back upstairs!"

"Hey!" Dr. Cole protested, a little more impatiently. He didn't want to be left in this condition. "How can you just leave me like this?!" He raised himself up off the table top and jumped down from the table. His erect cock stood angrily out at a 90 degree angle.

"But, we have to get upstairs..." Joey mocked, pointing in the direction of the stairs.

"Oh, no. You two aren't going anywhere until you finish what you started!" he roared. He reached out and grabbed each of them by the arm. They squealed, as young girls do when caught by a boy they like while running around on the playground.

Pulling them close to him, Joey and Candy looked at each other momentarily, then over at Dr. Cole. "Oh, all right," Joey protested good-naturedly, as both she and Candy dropped to their knees in front of him.

Dr. Cole quickly understood what they were going to do. It was something that he had hoped for all along. He stood there, trying to regulate his breathing, as Candy and Joey both went down on his pulsing cock. He had never fucked two women before, much less had them fighting to take his cum in their mouths. The sensation of two hungry mouths, two expert tongues, and two pairs of welcoming lips going down on him was overwhelming.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced unnecessarily. Moments later, he shot his first and second loads into Joey's mouth, and the rest into Candy's, as she hungrily sucked out the remainder.

When she had taken all he had to offer, Candy switched to Joey's mouth, kissing her savagely, as they shared a snowball, passing his cum back and forth between them. Swallowing deeply, they both returned their attention to Dr. Cole's spent member, licking and sucking him until he was completely dry.

When they were satisfied that they had taken all of his creamy jizz, they turned their attention to each other once again, kissing lightly, as their arms draped over each other's shoulders. They smiled and laughed with each other before standing up and taking Dr. Cole's hands in theirs.

"Thank you," they both said, bending over to peck him on his cheeks.

"We'd better run along upstairs before Kaci gets suspicious," Joey said.

"Okay," Candy giggled. "You'd better come and see me," she told Dr. Cole quickly, then turned away to start walking.

In relative privacy, Joey leaned over and whispered, "Thank you for making love to me earlier." She took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. "Only one other person has ever done that to me before. It was really beautiful." She kissed him again and again, until she finally gave in to Candy, who was tugging her arm.

"Come on, Joey," Candy urged playfully.

"Oh, alright," Joey groaned. Taking her hand, they bounded upstairs, giggling and laughing, occasionally looking over their shoulders at Dr. Cole, who just stood there watching them in disbelief at what had just happened.

When they finally disappeared from view, Dr. Cole sighed loudly, put on his clothes, and then plopped into his chair, utterly exhausted. Even though the golf game was still on, he soon fell asleep, oblivious to the sounds from upstairs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Basketball Diaries

A Kellog Serial

Part X - Overtime

As the girls crept upstairs, they were surprised at what -- or who -- they discovered lurking outside of Kaci's bedroom door. Unbeknownst to everyone, Kevin had come home after an extended Saturday practice and, after getting himself something to drink in the kitchen and hearing the action from the family room which he mistakenly believed was his parents going at it, slipped silently upstairs without making a sound.

As he crept down the hallway towards his room, he paused as he approached his sister's open bedroom door. He could hear her inside, moving around on her bed. Was she moaning? His heart started racing as he thought about sneaking a peek. Truth was, he hadn't been able to take his mind off of his "baby sister" after the other night. She certainly wasn't a baby anymore. She had grown into a strikingly beautiful young woman right before his eyes, and he had barely even noticed. Rightly so, he told himself. You shouldn't be thinking about her that way. She's your sister!

But even as he complimented himself for not acting on his urges but also condemned himself for having those urges in the first place, he couldn't stop himself from peering around the doorjamb, just to see what she's doing, he told himself.

He was delighted at what he saw. Kaci was indeed lying on her bed, completely naked. She was lying curled up on her side, with her back towards the door. Her long hair and back were still damp, from a shower, probably, he told himself, as he gazed upon her nakedness and her fine ass. She really does have a great body.

Just then, Kaci rolled over onto her back. Kevin darted back behind the wall, peering out again only when he thought it was safe to do so. What he saw made his cock instantly start to harden. Kaci was lying on her back, eyes tightly closed, with her hand wedged between her bent legs. She was getting herself off. What's more, lying next to her on the bed, was a thick, red, double-headed jelly cock, the kind that he had seen lesbians using in porno movies. He wondered where she had gotten it, along with the string of silver balls that she had buried up her snatch the other night at the basketball game. But most of all, he wondered if she was going to use it.

Kevin started massaging himself through his practice shorts as he watched his naked sister rubbing her pussy and pulling on her breasts. It wasn't long until she slipped two fingers inside her pussy, pushing them in deep. In his mind, it confirmed that Kaci preferred to be penetrated more than just having her clit stimulated like some other girls. He admonished himself for having such intimate knowledge of his sister's sexual preferences.

As he watched, his sister spread her legs wider and her mouth gaped open as her fingers continued to plunge in and out of her wet box. He wondered if she was thinking about him. He knew she wanted him, and somehow, in his mind, that made it okay for him to stick his hand down his shorts and pull out his cock, stroking himself as he watched her. It didn't hurt that downstairs, he could hear what he thought were his parents going at it loudly in the kitchen. It's okay for them, and they're family, he rationalized, even as he knew the difference.

"Oh, gawd, Kevin," he heard his sister murmur, as she held her fingers deep inside her snatch. "Just like that, just like that." Her narrow hips ground erotically on the bed. "Deeper, baby, deeper."

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned, withdrawing her fingers and raising them up to her mouth, getting them wet with her saliva, before returning them to her tight pink pussy, sliding them in and out, as she imagined finally making love to her brother.

Kevin was pleased. His ego --and his nutsack -- was full-to-bursting as he watched his sister giving him the ultimate compliment. He knew that at any time, he could just step out from his hiding place and have his way with her. He knew it would be fabulous, too. How many people would be so lucky? The only thing that stopped him was that he was already fulfilled by his girlfriend, Joey. She was a real dynamo. If it hadn't been for her, Kevin would have been all over his little sister. Actually, he had already blown his load all over her once already in a foursome with the neighbors, but because Joey and Brian were there he was able to stop himself from jumping her, if only barely.

But this was a different story. They weren't here now. Except for their pre-occupied parents downstairs, he was all alone with her. And luckily for him, she didn't know it. Because he knew that if she asked him to her bed just now, he would have a hard time resisting. And just as that realization struck him, he felt himself being lifted off the ground, moving out of the shadows towards her. His legs weren't even moving, he was just being inexplicably drawn to her bed.

"Look who we found lurking outside your bedroom!" Joey announced. Kaci bolted upright, momentarily making a vain attempt to cover herself up before realizing that it was only Joey and Candy, with Kevin suspended on their arms between them. She was at first embarrassed at the thought of being spied upon, but soon saw Kevin's exposed cock, and quickly pieced together what he had been doing.

Kaci rolled out of the way just as Joey and Candy deposited Kevin onto Kaci's bed. "Kaci, go close your door," Joey instructed. "Your father's downstairs. He's probably sleeping by now," she giggled, "but I don't want him snooping around." Kaci snapped to and obediently closed the door. Kevin struggled to analyze the situation. What was Joey doing here, and who was the blonde? And why did everyone know who she was except him? And most importantly, Why were they all naked?

Before he had any answers, he saw that the voluptuous blonde was staring at him with a wide grin on her face. "Is this Kevin?" she asked, eyeing his facial features and his cock, comparing them with his father.

"Yes, it is," Joey answered. "Candy, this is Kevin, my boyfriend, and Kaci's brother," she introduced. "Kevin, this is Candy, an acquaintance of your father's, and more recently, of mine and Kaci's, too!" Joey and Candy turned and kissed each other, not more than a peck, then they all laughed.

Kevin wasn't sure what was going on, but he knew what was going to happen next when Joey and Candy stepped forward, leaving Kaci standing by the door. "I think it's time you and Candy met," Joey said, dropping to her knees at the side of the bed and taking off Kevin's shoes, shorts, and underwear, while Candy leaned in for a kiss.

"Hi, nice to meet you," she purred, waving her chest in his face. "I have a little friend I'd like you to meet," she smiled, pushing him back against the bed as she crawled over his body. As he lay back on the bed, his cock stood straight up at attention. "Say 'hello' to the little man in the boat," Candy instructed, but before she lowered her pussy onto his mouth, Kevin lifted his head and peered down at Joey, only to see her motioning wildly for Kaci to come closer.

Oh shit! his mind raced, as Candy planted her pussy on his mouth, blocking his view and making it impossible for him to get up, Joey's going to have Kaci . . . Oh shit! Kevin's heart leapt as a pair of warm lips wrapped around his erect cock. Kevin's tongue snaked out and began assaulting Candy's clit and pussy while his mind tried to determine if it was Joey or Kaci who had her mouth on his cock. He was embarrassed that he couldn't tell the difference, but after all, he had only been dating Joey for a short time, and he had just had Coach Rodgers sucking him off the previous night. He was confused, but pleasantly so. He tried to lower his hands to her head, in order to feel her hair to give him a clue about who was sucking him off, but Candy laughed and leaned forward, pinning his wrists against the bed.

Just then, Kevin felt what he thought was a change of the guards. Who ever had been sucking on his cock pulled away, with a violent and wet pop, and backed away from between his legs, only to be replaced by another mouth and a different hand holding the base of his shaft. First it was a right hand, and now it was gripping him from the left.

Oh fuck! he groaned, sure that it must be Kaci now. He hadn't been certain before, but it all made sense. Kaci would have been reluctant at first, and Joey, already being between his legs, would have been the first girl giving him a blow job. Which meant that the newest set of lips had to belong to his sister.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers