BCW Pt. 04: The Rumble

Story Info
Ten women, one winner... one loser?
17.5k words
4.29
12.5k
8

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/16/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment. This story is fiction. This story takes place in an alternate universe, the same alternate universe as parts 1 through 3, completely separate from anything that's happened in WWE, and did not actually happen.*

*

**New Year's Revolution ended with Bayley reclaiming the BCW Women's Championship following a 32-minute epic Fatal-4-Way Elimination. Charlotte, the defending Champion, was the first to be eliminated, when Becky and Sasha, the two women she had just spent the previous night with in a much different setting, tapped out when both locked in their submissions at the same time, causing an interesting contrast from the previous night.**

It's a couple weeks later. Eric Bischoff is on vacation, and Daniel Bryan is currently Generally Managing BCW. Bryan has just made an announcement: Ten current members of the BCW Women's roster will compete in their own Royal Rumble match with the winner getting a Women's Championship match at WrestleMania.

**

Back in the locker room: The women are all filing back in after being out in the arena after Bryan broke the news to them on RAW. They all began to process what was being asked of them, feeling pressure as performers that they were entrusted with the task of one of the most crowd-pleasing matches of the year, to put on themselves.

"Wow." Was all Charlotte could muster as she and the other women sat down. Charlotte, now the former Champion, and immediately started thinking about how this was a path to get the title back from Bayley. She had only had a 27-day reign as Champion, and looked ahead at a chance at another one. Kaitlyn, and a few others just looked up at Charlotte and nodded in agreement.

All of the women were really looking forward to the match and the opportunity. Of course, many of the women were looking forward to the match in more ways than one...

**

It's the Monday before the Rumble. There's a different air in the locker room, everyone can sense it. Sunday was going to be one of the most important nights in the careers of everyone who would be selected for the match. Everyone was ultra-competitive. Everyone knew how big winning this meant. Everyone knew that a big match like this usually came with something else attached.

"OK. I'll be the one to say it." Sasha Banks, the small, pink haired, the African-German-American began. Most of the women's roster was in the locker room, and she soon had their attention.

Sasha was of course referring to the agreement that most of the women's roster had come to, that loosely stated that select big matches would have an additional prize attached, that prize being the right to have sex with another participant in the match, with the winner of that match being in control the whole night.

A.J. Lee, the first woman who had topped Sasha since the agreement started, grinned, and said "You know me, I've had a few thoughts on if and how we're going to... celebrate."

"'If?!'" Paige repeated. She had been sure that the rest of the roster would be planning on attaching the agreement to this match.

"Hey, you were the one that initially said you wouldn't want this to be too tied in to Title matches." Kaitlyn said.

"Yeah, but this isn't a Title match, and with so many possibilities, and combinations of us, how could we not?" Paige answered.

"I have a pretty simple idea." Sasha began. "I think whoever wins the Rumble gets to pick one woman who they eliminated and gets to make them submit to them." Sasha really wanted to win the match, and get the Title shot, and eliminating A.J. and choosing her would be icing on the cake.

"Sounds good." A.J. said, though since Sasha had brought it up, A.J. appeared somewhat less enthusiastic than other discussions regarding this agreement that had occurred. Kaitlyn noticed this change and looked at A.J. somewhat puzzlingly, A.J. not catching it. Maybe A.J. was just more focused on the match itself.

"One suggestion- Since most of us are going to be in the match, this time, most of us have to watch the show. Say, at least five people have to go to the room that the prize is being claimed in, so whoever wins has even more of a sense of victory." Paige said. After last month where she showed off a dark side to her, she didn't care who she'd choose if she won, she'd just look forward to whoever it was being intimidated now knowing what she likes when she's in control.

"O.K." Sasha agreed. Each woman understood the additional stakes that were now added to the match. The new incentive would now drive the women to not only win the match, but eliminate as many competitors as possible to try to give themselves more options. It would be a doubly-sweet unique opportunity for whoever won. They would be doubly on top of the division, a title shot at WrestleMania AND a night with one peer with others looking on.

**

The Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois always had a reputation for having a loud, high-energy, crowd. It was surprising that it had never been the host arena for the Rumble before.

The bell sounds, ring announcer Justin Roberts began to announce the night's first big matchup. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the next contest, is the 10-Women Royal Rumble match. The match will start with two participants, every 90 seconds, a new participant will enter the match, and a wrestler is eliminated when both feet go over the top rope. The winner will receive a Women's Championship match at WrestleMania."

Lita draws the unlucky number 1, but the crowd gives the veteran a big ovation and is ready for the match. Emma draws number 2. Emma comes close to eliminating Lita multiple times but is relieved, as Paige, one of her stable-mates in The SHE-ield, draws number 3.

The two team-up on Lita, but she fends it off. She's able to stay alive in the match when Sasha Banks enters in at number 4. She helps neutralize Paige and Emma's alliance, but Emma is able to eliminate Lita on her own.

The clock starts to countdown as Jim Ross calls the action. "Well King, interesting start so far, we've seen one elimination, and we'll already be halfway through after this entrant."

Bayley, the BCW Champion, enters the match at number 5. Even though she was already the Women's Champion, she was such a fan growing up that she couldn't let this match happen without her in it. A few weeks prior on RAW, she made a deal with Bryan where she could be in the match, and wouldn't have to defend her title, but she would have to defend it at least twice between the Rumble and Mania.

After eliminating her former stablemate, Emma forms an alliance with Sasha and they attack the champion right away, hoping that whoever eliminates her would be closer to challenging for the Championship. Bayley struggles to fight off the two-on-one and is eliminated 48 seconds in, barely able to save herself once.

"Well, J.R." the color commentator, Matt Striker said, "I hope this was all worth it for Bayley. She could've sat out this match and held on to her title all the way to Mania, but instead she spends 48 seconds in the match, and she's out. If she loses the Title before then, and can't reclaim it, it would be like going from playing for a team in the World Series, to being just a September callup."

"Well I don't know if that's a great comparison, Matt." J.R. countered, "She is still holding the Title, that's still something. She wanted to show she's a competitor, and that she loves this company, and will show it in any way she can. Anyway, let's see who's number 6."

Kaitlyn drew number 6 and now the ring were the three members of the SHE-ield and Sasha. Sasha was immediately triple-teamed by the only stable that hadn't for the most part disbanded. Sasha was able to fight off the trio, and was lucky as one of her former stable-mates, Charlotte, drew number 7, and briefly re-united with her to try to isolate Paige, Emma, and Kaitlyn.

The number 8 spot was the big return in the Rumble. Trish Stratus, the other veteran who had been out since Becky Lynch broke her arm after her debut match. Since Becky hadn't entered the match yet, Trish went right after Sasha, who emerged as the leader as the BFFs one week after she was put on the shelf. With Paige and Emma looking on, Trish eliminated Sasha.

With her stablemates on the other side of the ring, Charlotte was able to isolate and eliminate Kaitlyn. Becky entered in the match number 9, so there was a pair of former stablemates in her and Charlotte, a pair of current ones in Paige and Emma, and Trish, unaffiliated. Trish went after both Becky and Charlotte, but it was unwise, as like with Sasha, Charlotte and Becky had a brief reunion and eliminated Trish, cutting her return at just 1 minute and 40 seconds in the match.

The remaining four waited for the tenth and final entrant, who would be A.J. Lee, who ran in, and had a dropkick to give all four women, as she tried to break up the double-teams. She was successful, eliminating Charlotte, then going after Paige, her biggest rival in BCW history, leaving Emma and Becky.

Emma eliminated Becky at the 13:15 mark in the match- 75 seconds after A.J. came in. Five seconds later, the ten-second clock that counted down to the entrants started up again.

"We might be having some technical difficulties." Striker said to the at-home audience, though the Chicago crowd was still counting along. "We're so used to having a 30-contestant Rumble that the clock instinctively started up again."

Emma, A.J., and Paige confusedly looked up as they noticed the crowd counting down. A.J. was especially puzzled because she knew she was number 10, and was sure she was the last entrant. When the counter on the tron hit 0, it buzzed just like it did with entries 3-10. Then General Manager Daniel Bryan's music hit, the Chicago crowd doing the GM's signature 'YES!' chant.

"So... that wasn't a mistake, there has been a slight change of plans." The General Manger began. The crowd 'ohhh's, then goes quiet with anticipation. Most of them are out of their seats already, and the few that aren't stand up. "Now, I look in the ring and I see a very diverse trio, with three continents represented. And when this competitor enters the ring, there will be four. Now, introducing the eleventh entrant in this year's Royal Rumble, from the Japan...... ...ASUKA!"

Paige, Emma, and A.J. all watched as this new addition to the roster made her way down to the ring. Asuka had colorful ring gear to go with her colorful pink and blue hair. Even though the other three remaining women were all part of different stables, they teamed up against the unknown when she hit the ring. Asuka showed how powerful she was right away, landing hard strikes on each of them repelling any chance for a double or triple team.

At the 14 minute mark, A.J. attempted to eliminate Asuka, and she saved herself. At the 17 minute mark, Paige attempted to eliminate Asuka, and she saved herself. In the 18 minute mark, Emma came close to eliminate the debuting wrestler, and she again hung on, clinging to the top rope before maneuvering back in and landing a hard roundhouse kick on Emma.

Not considering the abandoned efforts to eliminate Asuka, A.J. went back to her former rival. Leaving Emma and the Japanese newcomer. The trio's efforts earlier hadn't done enough damage to Asuka, so she was able to eliminate Emma, who had been in the match from the beginning.

After eliminating Emma, Asuka just watched as Paige and A.J. tried to eliminate each other, Paige having three unsuccessful attempts. Paige thought she was successful after the third one and immediately turned her back to go after Asuka again, but A.J. held on to the ropes with one arm, and grabbed Paige's shoulders from behind with the other, and sent the British woman over the top rope, leaving just Asuka and A.J..

Asuka had the obvious size advantage, and unleashed her hard strikes to A.J.'s, each one sending A.J. closer to the ropes. Asuka tried to eliminate her with her arms a couple times, but A.J. was able to resist. Asuka hit A.J. with a roundhouse kick to the face, sending her back to the ropes, then a second one, which almost knocked A.J. unconscious. Asuka reared back for a third one.

When A.J. saw the leg in the air, she found an opening. Since she was smaller than Asuka, she had to be crafty to win the match. Her vision was somewhat blurred from the multiple shots to the head, but when she saw Asuka's right leg come at her, she ducked, and in the process, lowered the tope rope as far down as she could, hoping Asuka's leg would eclipse it.

It worked. When Asuka's leg came down, she now had one leg over the top rope, and the momentum from her kicks took the foot that was still in the ring off the ground. A.J. got low, to Asuka's knees, trying to send her other leg over the top rope.

A.J. had hoped that the few brief moments of three-on-one would have taken enough out of Asuka. It took about thirty seconds, but A.J. had the strength to push off, causing Asuka to lose her balance. Her other leg went over the top rope as the rookie fell to the floor.

A.J. had won. Roberts announced her as the victor. Even in defeat, Asuka smiled at A.J., acknowledging she got her.

The crowd cheered, though most people were surprised that she won. They were also still coming down from the buzz of a surprise debut. A.J. was going to WrestleMania. She hadn't held the Women's Title in over a year, and was looking forward to being champ again, if she won.

"And Matt, we have witnessed history here tonight, this young lady, A.J., who it was her dream to become a professional wrestler, will look to hold the Title a third time, and win it at WrestleMania." J.R. announces as A.J. smiles, steps up to the middle turnbuckle and points at the WrestleMania sign.

After the ref raised her hand, she walked back, had tears in her eyes, overwhelmed by the moment.

Eventually, with so much on her mind, her mind would soon wander to the rest of her... celebration. Looking further ahead, she was excited about the opportunity to finally be both the ringleader of the agreement AND the Women's Champion, but that was months away. She had something to think about tonight.

A.J. got to the back and was congratulated by the Women's roster. Bayley, the current Women's Champion, was the first to hug her, even though she'd be possibly facing her for the title soon.

A.J. was in a corner of the locker room by herself, taking in the match and the moments she had just been a part of.

"Congrats, you deserved it." she heard a voice say. It was Sasha's.

"Thanks." A.J. replied.

"I'm looking forward to seeing, uh, your next move." Sasha said as she sat next to the winner. She clearly had something else to say to the new number one Contender besides a congrats.

A.J. just nodded, knowing what Sasha was referring to. Unlike that fateful match with Becky, where the roulette wheel chose them, this time, she had a choice to make.

"Y'know." Sasha said, "If I won the match, I wouldn't have had many options, even if I had eliminated you, despite how badly I'd love to get even with you, I might not have... I might have-......" She trailed off.

"You wouldn't have touched her." A.J. said sternly, not letting Sasha finish that thought. Sasha may have been implying that she would've picked the woman she and Emma eliminated from the Rumble collaboratively- Bayley. The childlike, easily likeable star, who had quietly excused herself from any and every night that has since stemmed from that first match between Becky and A.J. in October.

"I would've... you would've had to pick me or someone else." A.J. said, surprising Sasha with how adamant she was. "She's the Champion. She has the right to be an exception to whatever it is that we... concocted, as long as she is the Champion. If you or Emma won and wanted to pick her, I would've... fought to overrule it."

"It's easy for you to say that now, because you won. I am happy for you, you know that, but uh, just because you were the first to top one of us doesn't mean you make all the rules." Sasha said, challenging her.

A.J. and Sasha both looked around to see if anyone else was listening. It appeared no one was, everyone mostly gathering their gear or showering.

A.J. couldn't quite explain it, but she wanted to protect Bayley. She was almost shaking with how forceful her tone was, even though it was just a hypothetical that Sasha was throwing out. A.J. had grown close to Bayley when they were stable-mates, and as much as A.J. loved how much Sasha and the rest of the locker room have embraced the agreement, she was getting a little annoyed with how far Sasha was taking this.

"C'mon." Sasha continued, "You've been involved with more of us than anyone since the agreement, you can't tell me there's not an incomplete-"

"I'm not talking about her in relation to this anymore until I've taken the title from her." A.J. cut Sasha off. She got a little louder to try to get Sasha to drop this, but she hoped that still nobody heard their conversation, and if they did, she hoped they only heard the taking the title from Bayley part.

Sasha nodded and walked away. The rest of the locker room waited for A.J. to finish changing so she could make her decision.

**

A.J. showered very quickly so she could make her announcement. The women who were in the Rumble match waited with suspense. Even though A.J. had only three choices, she wanted everyone to hear her decision. Bayley was the only woman who was on her way out of the arena.

With everything that was going on, the excitement of winning the match, the argument with Sasha right after, it dawned on A.J. that no one caught the new superstar up on what had been going on. Asuka, thinking the night was over, was about to leave the locker room, before Kaitlyn noticed out of the corner of her eye, walked over to her, and told her to come back in.

Asuka had a bit of a confused look on her face. Kaitlyn and A.J. were cautious of what to say next because of the language barrier. They didn't know who Asuka was before thirty minutes ago, nor how long she'd been in America. A.J., was committed to the agreement no matter what, and was thankful to Kaitlyn for not letting her slip out.

"Asuka, I realize we were never formally introduced to us, I'm A.J., I'm uh, you might remember me as the one who had to throw you over tonight." A.J. said confidently, not knowing how much she understood, and shook her hand.

Asuka shook the Rumble winner's hand and then the rest of the locker room introduced themselves to the rookie.

A.J. paused, and contemplated the past few months. Looking at Asuka, she wonders it's even right to include her in this. She may have been older than most of the women's roster, but A.J. still thought there was something innocent about her. Not quite the Bayley level of innocence, but still, somewhat.

Then A.J. looked at Eva, who was not quite ready to be in the match, and remembered all that they put her through last month, and thought if she was told about the agreement before she even had a match, Asuka should probably be told about it as well.

"Well, Asuka, now that you're familiar with everyone," A.J. began, getting the Japanese woman's attention. "It's time we let you in on a little secret. See we all, have been getting very, very familiar with each other over the past few months..."

"You must know how well this roster has performed in the past few years, or you wouldn't be here," the smaller woman continued. "We've all gotten to respect each other a lot more, for our abilities, and out of that respect, has brought forth a certain... bond."

"Hey, hey what this is didn't start out from respect, it started out from our pervy old boss-" Becky Lynch started to say before A.J. turned around and her look cut her off. She admitted Becky was right to call her out for stretching the truth a bit, but Becky let her continue.