BCW Pt. 04: The Rumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Just like over here, girls I've wrestled, we've had sex." She nodded and added, "But... there's a reason I am the Empress, and everyone knew that." She laughed as she said the last part, while also trying to be intriguing as possible, and she also wanted to at least show she could be somewhat of a force on her first night.

A.J. picked up the harness. She looked down at it, over at Asuka, back at the other women. Would they recognize that same separation that she recognized? Would she really be sacrificing something if she let her do this?

"Wait," Paige said, somewhat puzzled, "She lost, and still gets to fuck you?!" Paige might not have known that Lita let Becky top her after War Games match, which was still very much within the rules.

This was why Asuka was so eager. Why she kept smiling and saying okay in the locker room. Why she seemed so accepting of the terms of the agreement. So she could possibly have a chance to fuck A.J. "Yes."

...A.J. realized- She hadn't even made up her mind before Paige interjected. Well, she had now.

"Anyone that disagrees, you're free to go." As soon as A.J. said "free to go" Eva took the opportunity she had. A.J. winked as she watched her leave. Everyone else, Sasha, Charlotte, Paige, Becky, Kaitlyn, and Emma stayed. She handed it over to Asuka, who gleefully looked down at the cock which glistened with the essence of her pussy and ass juices.

Sasha and Paige were more than a little jealous that this rookie, who A.J. eliminated, would be the first to top her, or at least the first to top her under the agreement. Thfey helped start this, and all Asuka did was ask politely.

A.J. was deciding this, not Asuka, and she didn't want to make herself look vulnerable or weaker. Did she care what the other six women thought of her now about to be topped? Yes, a little bit. But she had made them all watch her top Asuka long enough, and that should be a long-lasting enough image, and she didn't want to back down from Asuka after she tested her.

A.J. admired the courage of Asuka. To imply she could do a better job fucking her, in front of all her friends from BCW. She watched her, fasten the dildo to the harness. Once she did, she was going to finally let her prove herself. She got on top of Asuka, and lowered herself across the Japanese woman's body and onto the fake cock. A.J. placed her hands on the bed and started rocking herself back and forth on it

She thought that if she was on top, riding her dildo that Asuka was wearing, it wouldn't give off as much of an image of submission, on the other hand, it wouldn't be fair to Asuka, as she wanted to show A.J. what she could do.

So A.J. decided that she would fuck herself on top of the dildo for a few more seconds before giving way to Asuka. A.J. allowed all of the fake cock into her increasingly wet pussy, crouched down, got right up in Asuka's face and whispered, "alright. You want this? You got it." She slowly lifted herself up off Asuka and the strap-on, drawing out one last hump on top of her, before sitting back on the bed. Asuka took her cue and got off her back.

A.J. lied back and stretched her legs open. She looked over Asuka at the rest of the women watching, about to see the woman who had topped three others, get topped by someone else for the first time since the agreement.

Asuka placed a hand on the bed and braced herself as she slowly inserted the dildo back into A.J.. Asuka started off slowly, but each stroke had a lot of effort in getting as much in as possible. A.J. didn't need to be warmed up that much. Her pussy was already on fire from fucking Asuka's pussy and asshole, and the minute or so she was on top of Asuka.

"Uhhhh yeah." A.J. played with her clit as Asuka penetrated her. Asuka had a slight grin on her face as she watched the younger woman's face full of pleasure and sheer enjoyment from the fake cock inside her. She was thrilled that A.J. had consented to let her fuck her.

A.J. was already so close to cumming that Asuka didn't need to do much. "Uhhh FUUUCK!" A.J. was impressed by Asuka, she had the stamina to fuck her after taking multiple strap-on fuckings from her.

Asuka softly placed both hands on A.J.'s thighs as she thrusted her hips, still making slow, methodical thrusts inside her. A.J. arched her back, anticipating the orgasm that had been brewing for a long time. Asuka fucking her, only withdrawing about half the cock before pushing it all the way back. "UHH UHHH yes, YESSS! FuuuuUUUCK!" A.J.'s added a finger inside her pussy when her orgasm hit her, stimulating herself on top of the tip of her own dildo that was inside her.

As A.J. came back down, she was trying to both enjoy the first orgasm she had of the night, while also evaluating Asuka. A.J. was so close to cumming after having the other end of the dildo right up against her clit for so long, so anyone could've fucked that orgasm out of her.

This is how a lot of her nights with Kaitlyn would go- she'd top the bigger woman, get a great view of her incredible breasts, and when it was time to switch, she'd be turned on enough, and Kaitlyn was powerful enough to be very quick to make her cum. While Asuka was able to make her cum once about as quickly as Kaitlyn would be able to, she didn't feel that the Japanese woman fucked her as fast or as hard as she warned her she could. She wondered if she was bluffing, if she only just wanted to reverse the roles.

Asuka waited a moment for A.J. to come down. When she did, she got up off the bed, and dragged A.J. towards her. A.J. realized she had really, fully relinquished control to her, and would try to stop comparing Asuka to other partners, or against what she promised and would keep enjoying the night. Asuka was the first woman to top A.J. since Kaitlyn, which was over a year ago now. Now, Kaitlyn was looking on, wondering how she stacked up against this new woman that A.J. gifted this unique opportunity to.

Asuka spread A.J.'s leg apart and stood between her, and stuffed A.J.'s own strap-on back into her. A.J.'s ass was hanging off the bed as Asuka re-entered her, her body created a beautiful arch off the edge of the bed, while Asuka had better leverage for fucking her sweet pussy again.

Asuka held A.J.'s legs off the bed as she increased the pace inside her pussy. Now A.J. was starting to see... and feel what Asuka meant. Now Asuka was starting thrust the dildo harder and harder, holding her in the best position she could to best stimulate her. "Uh, Uhhhh yeah. Fuuuck" A.J. moaned, now accepting that Asuka knew what she was doing.

A.J. completely allowed Asuka to take over. Lying there with her ass hanging off the bed as she took every inch of her own dildo as Asuka's thrusts became more powerful. She could really draw the entire shaft in and out of her with each stroke.

A.J. could feel her wetness drip out of her and the rest of the room could see it drip onto the floor of the hotel room. A.J. moved her hands around her body as it was being stuffed, and placed a hand on her stomach, sometimes not believing how deep Asuka was starting to get her dildo to go.

"Uhhhhh, UHHHh YEAHHH!" A.J.'s moas grew louder. A.J. had fucked some intense orgasms out of a few of the women watching, but A.J.'s screams might have been louder than any of them. For Becky, and Sasha, they were feeling a small bit of redemption, wishing they were in Asuka's position, watching her give A.J. this immense pleasure as she came again, her legs flailing underneath Asuka's thrusts.

Asuka kept the dildo partly inside the younger woman and picked her up. Their bodies now pressed together and with A.J.'s mind all over the place from her last orgasm, Asuka held her tight, almost cradling her like a child.

The Japanese woman held the Puerto Rican-American and gripped her ass and slowed down the movements of the strap-on inside A.J.. In one motion, Asuka raised the strap-on with A.J. on top of it and bounced her up and down on it. A.J. hung on to Asuka and brought her head to Asuka's so their mouths, their lips, their tongues could meet.

A.J. played with Asuka's round set of tits as Asuka continued to fuck her. A.J. moaned into Asuka's mouth when they kissed and occasionally squeezed Asuka's breasts a bit too hard as a reaction to how hard Asuka was fucking her. Asuka felt some of A.J.'s cum drip down her leg as she continued to bounce her up and down. She was used to having sex with women of A.J.'s more petite figure, and was going to continue to have fun doing all she can with it as long as A.J. allowed her to.

She held on to A.J.'s thighs, released the dildo from her, and tossed her back onto the bed. A.J. let out a squeal-like sound, from the suddenness of her drop down. She was noticing Asuka starting to be a little more rough with her, and was fully ready to show she could take everything. A.J. bounced on the edge of the bed after being tossed down, and looked up at Asuka, now looking more intimidating wearing her own strap-on, and smiling at the woman, and wondered what was next.

Asuka held onto A.J.'s hand and turned the smaller woman onto her stomach. A.J. moved forward so she was sprawled out on the bed, she was breathing deeply and, after she and Asuka had both fucked each other multiple times, on top of the match earlier in the evening, this was the first time A.J. thought she'd be close to her physical limit.

However, Asuka had more planned for her, and A.J. didn't tell her to stop. At this point, A.J. had appeared to be completely given Asuka control, as she was entranced enough that Asuka could manipulate A.J.'s body however she felt. Asuka moved A.J. back a bit on the bed, and got behind A.J. and underhooked both her shoulders, lifting her up.

A.J.'s legs stayed folded and her feet clung to Asuka's thighs. A.J. was essentially folded in thirds, her torso, quads, and thighs all parallel to each other. Asuka wrapped her arms around the lower half of A.J.'s legs, and, once A.J. was parallel to the floor, Asuka re-inserted the dildo with just her hips and started fucking A.J. again.

'Impressive' couldn't have done what Asuka was doing justice. She was able to hold A.J. up, with no support, keeping her hands on her lower legs, the petite woman almost curled into a ball for Asuka to bounce off her waist as she rode her own dildo.

It wasn't just the strength of Asuka on display, the quickness of her thrusts against her were as well. Asuka was bigger, stronger, and faster than A.J., so while A.J. may have gotten lucky in the ring earlier in the night, Asuka was showing all those physical advantages, all at once.

Not to mention the stamina and endurance of Asuka, who seemed to somehow gain more energy as the night went on. A.J. was used to both herself and the women she was sleeping with to both be equally spent no matter who had more time topping the other, but here, Asuka seemed ready to continue this even further.

A.J. began to wonder if she could handle this type of sexual experience. While Kaitlyn could be rough when they were together, she always loved A.J. enough to always have somewhat of a gentile side, despite having an even bigger size disparity with A.J. than Asuka did with her. A.J.'s mind went back and forth between the pleasure and stimulation from her strap-on to worrying Asuka was going to drop her. Soon, A.J. had trouble forming any thoughts at all...

Asuka had brought over to America, to BCW, this position that no one in that room, not even Paige, who seemed to be more knowledgeable on sexually sadistic sights such as this, had seen before. No one in the room had ever even had a man fuck them like this. Asuka able to hold A.J. up like she was weightless, and have the precision to fully penetrate A.J., unleashing a steady, stream of immense sounds of pleasure coming out of her.

As Asuka rammed A.J.'s body against her, cum would drip down to the floor with the same amount of consistency as her screams, which at times sounded painful. "Uhhh! UhhhhHHHHHHhhHHHHHHHH!!! FUUUUUCK!" A.J. wished she wasn't this loud when she got fucked, but she was an intensely sexual being and could convey that ways her body couldn't control, and when someone was fucking her as expertly as Asuka, the entire hotel floor was gonna know, whether she wanted them to or not.

Asuka found A.J.'s moans pretty hot. Back in Japan, some of the women she fucked would suppress their moans, to avoid any further shameful image, but A.J. was the opposite. "UHHHHHH YEAHHHHH!!"

A.J.'s moans made Asuka think A.J. was enjoying this position more than she actually was, and was still machine-like with her fucking. The way A.J. was positioned, Asuka was able to fuck her to a seemingly limitless amount of orgasms, and whenever A.J. shook, Asuka would have the focus to hold on tight to her legs and keep her in position. She would slow down a bit, and when she made sure her grip was secured, picked it up again.

To give her even more adrenaline, Asuka would occasionally shout in Japanese over A.J.'s screams, which she would feed off, and keep the insanely fast rhythm inside A.J.'s pussy. "Uh huh! YEAHH.." A.J. barely able to respond. She shut her eyes, she wished she could shut her mouth because she knew her moans were so loud she'd have a sore throat, but the immense pleasure from the position Asuka held her in and the constant penetration keep her sounds, and cum, flowing.

She didn't want to look over at the rest of the crowd. A part of her didn't want them to see this anymore. She was fine with watching her receive a fucking from Asuka, but this punishing position she was in was almost too humiliating.

Maybe Charlotte and Emma could sense that on her, and the two left the room. A few moments later, Sasha would also return to her room. She hadn't necessarily seen enough, she was loving every second of watching A.J. getting fucked, but she was loving it so much that she wanted to enjoy these images alone.

She had briefly touched herself for a few seconds a few times during the evening. Even though Sasha, Charlotte and Becky encouraged A.J. to touch herself when she laid eyes on the incredibly hot tower of power from the month earlier, A.J. hadn't given anyone permission to touch themselves. Even though she thought it was flattering that A.J. loved the sight of Sasha and the other two getting it on, she didn't know if A.J. would see it that way in this specific moment of passion.

So she wanted to get into her bed, and masturbate to the memory of this evening. She'd register in her memory just how loud A.J. got when she was finally on the receiving end of a strap-on, and maybe she'd even envision herself in Asuka's place. She planned on sleeping with a wet spot on her sheets that night, maybe one that she would add to once or twice.

While Sasha returned to her room to dwell on what she had just seen, Asuka continued the accelerated pace while still holding A.J. in the air and maintaining her legs folded and her back slightly raised. A.J.'s thighs were already stinging from how hard she fucked Asuka's ass, and now they were starting to have legitimate pain with her folded and held the way she was. While Asuka may have been eliminated in the Rumble, she had fully made up by at least getting to appear triumphant over A.J. having her in this position.

Though A.J. was small, she was still strong, but Asuka was able to maneuver and control her body in an almost unfathomable way. "UHHHH! UHHHHHHHHH!" A.J.'s moans were still loud and uncontrollable. It would be impossible for her to count the number orgasms she had been fucked to, just in this position alone. While there were human hands below her knees, there were moments where she almost forgot a person was holding her.

Asuka was visibly loving this. Getting to show half the Women's roster the punishing brand of lesbian sex she can subject people to. The near-violent rapid thrusts against A.J., who she had pressed against herself and made the smaller woman shriek and shake against her.

Eventually, A.J. was cumming and orgasming so uncontrollably, that Asuka finally let up and slowed down. She moved A.J. over the bed, jammed the strap-on as far up her pussy as she could, and the released her, again tossing her onto the bed. She bounced a couple times and as A.J. regained herself, didn't even know where on her body to clutch first.

A.J. had been fucked so hard, it felt like her pussy needed to omit a scream as loud as her mouth would. The smaller woman was breathing so hard that she was almost still moaning, even without Asuka still penetrating her.

When the roster welcomed Eva Marie a few months ago, A.J. was fully accepting of having a lesser role in the evening, fucking the newbie with much less strain like Paige with her bondage tools before her, and much less punishingly than Kaitlyn, who showcased her strength, right before her. Here, she was once again, willing to take herself down a few levels, and let Asuka top her. However, she couldn't have predicted that the Japanese rookie would bring such a brutal fucking with her.

Kaitlyn, Becky and Paige were still there. Even if they weren't, even if it was just A.J. and Asuka, A.J. still wouldn't have told Asuka to stop. She could've. She won the Rumble, and had full control over her, she could've told her to put her down.

It wasn't about the pain, she had had painful fuckings with Kaitlyn, and she thought she was enjoying this just enough to let Asuka keep doing whatever she wanted to her. It was about the fact that even though she had control, half the roster got to watch her get fucked her in an unseen, borderline-embarrassingly-submissive position.

A.J. was still trying to regain herself. She was moving around a lot on the bed. Asuka still had a smile on her face, but was also taking deep breaths after how hard and fast she fucked the woman who was at her feet. Asuka didn't think about or consider if she had gone "too far" with A.J.'s invitation. A.J. wanted Asuka to be introduced to their behind-the-scenes ways, and Asuka wanted to introduce herself right back.

Having sex for the first time until later in her life than most people, A.J. had a lot to get out of her system. Internally, that may have been a minor contributing factor to getting the agreement rolling. Getting, and giving, the opportunity to spend evenings on top, beneath, and all over her extremely attractive co-workers, and for them to do the same with each other, was one way to let that side of her out.

Receiving this savage of a fucking was going to be an outlier, but with the amount of strong women on the roster, shouldn't have been such a surprise... And when Asuka got on her knees, forcefully grabbed A.J. from behind, positioned her on her knees, and stuck the tip of A.J.'s strap-on into A.J.'s asshole, she still wasn't going to say that she'd had enough...

While Becky also enjoyed watching A.J. suffer, she also left, having seen more than enough. She could sense some of the feeling of torment on A.J.'s face as she had, and that satisfied Becky, the one difference being that that look on A.J.'s face wasn't seen by millions of people.

Asuka steadied herself and A.J., and placed both her hands on A.J.'s hips and slowly began fucking A.J.'s asshole. Not even warning her asshole added another level of pain to A.J. and her screams of pleasure resumed. It had been a while now since A.J. had Asuka tongue her asshole, and the fit was tight at first.

"Ohhhh, UHHHH! Fuuuuuuck!" Asuka widened A.J.'s hole with each thrust, still able to put great force in each one. A.J. had been so exhausted that her hands started to give out and she was having trouble steadying herself. She thought that at least being on the bed would take off some of the physical strain off, but she was so taxed she had trouble enjoying the strap-on in her butt, which she usually loved.