BCW Pt. 04: The Rumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, we have a spoken agreement in the locker room, where for certain special matches, we have special... attachments to the results." A.J. was dancing around what she needed to explain to Asuka more than she needed to. She could tell that Asuka wasn't quite following.

"Asuka, we've decided that for certain matches, that after it's over, the winner and loser... fuck, make love, sex... each other." A.J. had never felt this uncomfortable talking about the agreement- Oh wait, yes she had. About five minutes ago when she was trying to get Sasha to stop hypothesizing that-

"Okay." Asuka said in a soft voice.

A.J. felt a bit of relief. She recognized that Asuka would keep their secret was safe. Obviously Eva hadn't told anyone important, or someone in the locker room would've gotten reprimanded in the last four weeks.

"Tonight is one of those nights. So since I won the Rumble, Asuka, I get to choose one of the ladies who I eliminated to meet me in my hotel room tonight, and do whatever I say." A.J. explained.

"Okay." Asuka said in the same voice.

"So, I have three choices. Paige, Charlotte, and the newbie." A.J. announced to the rest of the roster, and started to pace and think. However since Bryan swerved the ten of them during the match, she had thought about what if she tried to swerve them in some way. Maybe she'd pick someone she didn't eliminate. Maybe she'd pick multiple people, maybe she'd pick Trish to welcome her back, and to punish her for having the second-shortest time in the match.

Then she decided against any tricks and go with what they planned. A.J. looked at Charlotte, she remembered last month, those few minutes where she watched Charlotte top Sasha, who was simultaneously topping Becky. A.J. thought about how empowered she would feel if she made Charlotte bend over for her, how excited A.J. would be to establish dominance over a woman who established dominance over two women at once.

A.J. looked at Paige. Paige had upstaged everyone in the gangbang of Eva. Paige revealed her insatiable, freakiest side that night, and A.J. thought about how great it would be, how powerful she would feel, if she made someone who showed off such a dominant side, submit to her.

"Three very tempting choices." A.J. said, when she made eye contact with Charlotte and Paige, she tried to convey as best she could how great she would feel if they submitted to her.

"It's very difficult, but..." A.J. started, then looked down. "I think I'm gonna break the rookie in."

A.J. paused to try to see if Asuka was processing what was happening.

"Paige and Charlotte, sorry, but I do want you two to be two of the mandatory audience members. Aaand I want the other three to be: Eva, Becky, and Sasha... Everyone else, you have the option to come by and watch as well." A.J. maintained eye contact with Sasha and gave her a look that said, 'not only are you not gonna get even with me tonight or anytime soon, you're going to have to watch me add to my list.'

Kaitlyn didn't feel disappointed that A.J. didn't say her name. Everyone knew the effects of watching her ex-lover fuck another woman had on her, so A.J. let her take the option of whether or not she would come by.

"So you understand, Asuka, when you get to your hotel, someone will find out your room number, will call your room, and tell you my room number, and I expect to see you there ready for a long, hot, sexy night."

"Okay." Asuka said again, this time nodding her head and smiling at A.J..

"If you don't show up, it's gonna be a problem." A.J. said. Asuka got closer to A.J.'s face and smiled after the new Number One Contender threatened her, then she turned away and left ahead of the rest of the roster.

As everyone made their way out of the locker room, Trish Stratus, who had made her return that night, went up to Lita, and started walking next to her.

"I... I didn't think I would miss THAT much while I was gone. You've let that happen?!" The blonde said to the other veteran, who nobody realized that she also hadn't been filled in on the agreement.

"I haven't 'let' it happen Trish... I've been part of the happening." Lita responded. Trish's jaw dropped. She had been aware of the A.J. and Becky match, but couldn't believe that her co-workers had this big of a secret that stemmed from it.

As Lita started walking away from Trish, she said, "Maybe you'll be part of it too one day." She smiled at Trish who was still shocked and walked towards her rental car.

**

A.J.'s mind was racing especially hard, as she just won a history-making match and had a bit of celebration waiting for her when she got back. As she thought about the comradery that had come to the locker room from the agreement, she briefly pondered the unwritten rules of them..

She thought back to the night from four weeks ago, where they all welcomed Eva Marie to the roster. They put her through a rough group initiation.

A.J. realized had Asuka won the Rumble, she would be getting to make someone submit to her after her debut match, without being welcomed the way Eva was. While her mind only wandered to the agreement for a brief couple of moments in the match, she was glad Asuka didn't win it and didn't have to bypass a proper welcoming.

It was only a few minutes after setting down her bags before A.J. heard the first knock on her hotel room door. It was Sasha, Charlotte, and Paige. Paige and Emma were both on the same floor as A.J., and anticipating a crowd, A.J. had the four of them each bring the couch from their rooms. Emma decided she was also going to stay to see the new superstar get welcomed by A.J., or at least some of it, since she was not one of the women A.J. required to stay.

Becky came in the room next. After a couple more minutes, Kaitlyn came in, eagerly awaiting another chance to watch her ex-lover claim a prize in a match she won. Eva was the last of the five A.J. called for to join in. "I was worried you forgot about your mandatory attendance. You know I would've had to punish you if you did." A.J. said to Eva.

Eva couldn't even laugh at A.J.'s joke. Being in the room with even more women than were in the room with her when she was welcomed to the roster, triggered a lot of difficult memories for Eva, and the redhead started to feel sympathetic for Asuka.

Seeing her seven peers spread out in the room on couches, chairs, and the other bed, A.J. found that sense of confidence that she had when she topped Becky after the match Bischoff arranged. A.J. wasn't someone who commanded attention, but she sure did revel in the type of attention she had now.

A.J. loved the night after War Games where she shared the victory with Lita, and the night before New Year's Revolution where she shared Eva with everybody, but there was something about the empowering feeling of getting to be the only one getting to make a just defeated opponent submit to her. The feeling made A.J. anticipate Asuka's arrival so much her stomach curled.

She of course, started to wonder if Asuka would even show up. It had been about ten minutes since everyone else had shown up, and A.J. was getting antsy.

A.J. looked at the seven other women in the room. "You all know that if she doesn't show up, somebody's gonna have to step up and be her alternate right?"

The rest of the women had varying degrees of receptiveness to A.J.'s statement. They all knew that if Asuka didn't show up, they'd be submitting to an A.J. who'd be angry that her first choice didn't show up. They'd all be safe, they thought, when another knock on A.J.'s door was heard.

Nobody could tell whether Asuka was nervous or fully ready for what was about to happen. All eyes would be on her anyway, as she was going to be the co-star of what was about to happen, but she certainly had the presence when she entered a room. Her dyed-pink and blue hair made it easy for her to draw attention.

"Almost thought you weren't coming." A.J. said.

Asuka just smiled. A.J. thought Asuka was very cute, and knowing what she was about to do to her, also very attractive. She certainly had a shroud of mystery she needed to unravel. She couldn't quite gauge if Asuka knew what was going on, based on how she kept responding with "okay" every time A.J. laid out what was demanded of her. She didn't know if that meant she was really okay with being with her, or if she even understood her words at all.

The two women got closer together, and A.J. paused. She was going to be patient, much more patient than everyone collectively was with Eva. She softly reached out and ran a hand down the pink half of Asuka's hair on her right side, and then down the blue half of her hair on her right side.

While A.J. couldn't wait for Asuka to show up, once she did, she started to feel a bit nervous, and couldn't put a finger on exactly why. Even though A.J. had eliminated her to win the Rumble, and she was going to be in control, there was something intimidating about her. Asuka stayed mostly still as A.J. looked at her.

"Have you ever... sex, with a girl before?" A.J. asked.

"Yes." Asuka answered and smiled.

"Good." A.J. saw making Asuka submit to her as more of a challenge. Not to take anything away from Becky's toughness, Sasha's insatiability, and Eva's overall sexiness, but she thought Asuka was going to be someone she'd feel an even more elevated sense of dominance if she topped her.

A.J. slowly led Asuka to the bed, sat them both down, and with her legs folded she leaned forward. She tapped her cheek, as a like a child daring a classmate they liked to kiss them there would.

"My jaw still hurts from when you kicked me during the Rumble. Care to alleviate the pain?" A.J. paused and realized she should be careful with how she's wording what she's saying, trying not to use long English words that the Japanese woman may know. But love is a universal language, and Asuka understood enough to kiss the other woman's cheek. A.J. smiled as this was just a small test to see how well Asuka would play along.

That let A.J. get more comfortable, and when Asuka kissed her face, she knew she was as well. She stripped off her shirt and bra, and stood in front of Asuka in just her sweatpants. When Eva was introduced to this secret world of the Women's roster, she had five days to process that it was something they established. Asuka on the other hand, had only known she was going to do this for an hour, and was still processing everything.

"Now you. Same." A.J. stood with her arms folded below her small, perky breasts. She wanted to make sure Asuka was going to be compliant. Asuka took off her white shirt and threw it on the floor on top of A.J.'s. Asuka looked down at her chest, and then looked A.J. in the eye as she stripped her bra off.

A.J. thought Asuka had a nice, full pair of breasts, they were decent-size and her age gave them a perfect shape. A.J. held each of her breasts in her hand and played with them, before lowering her head and taking one in her mouth.

A.J. loved getting to explore somebody new, and unlike last month with Eva, was going to get to take as much time as she could, as she would be the only one to touch her, unless she would decide otherwise.

Asuka put one hand on A.J.'s head as the smaller woman sucked on her larger breasts. A.J. switched back and forth, feeling the older rookie's breasts in her hands and taking them in her mouth. A.J. realized that if Asuka was truly reluctant, she would've run out of the room or something by now, so she could tell she was okay with this.

A.J. thought that Asuka seemed receptive to her touch, at least more so than Becky at this point. When she had a brief moment out of Asuka's chest, A.J. looked over at Becky and thought back to that night a few months ago. She remembered how scared Becky was of having millions of people watching her have sex on screen. As she continued to suck on Asuka's breasts, she got the vibe that had this been the pairing that was filmed and shown on the Network, Asuka would have been okay with that too.

A.J. took her head out from Asuka's chest and softly kissed her on her lips, and Asuka opened her mouth wider inviting A.J.'s tongue. A.J. and Asuka stood and made out, each one's tongue's darting in and out of each other's mouths. By the time A.J. had broken the kiss and softly laid Asuka down on the bed, A.J. knew that Asuka was prepared for whatever A.J. had planned.

With the sexual energy of the two picking up, A.J. explored as much of the newcomer's body as she could. As comfortable as A.J. was still patient, and still a bit hesitant. Asuka had met everyone for the first time tonight, and now was already having sex with one of her new co-workers, while a few of her other ones looked on, yet for some reason, A.J. didn't think Asuka seemed resistant at all.

That mystery, combined with the thrill of sharing a bed with a new woman with many of her other past conquests looking on, added to her still on an emotional high from winning the historical match earlier, all mixed together, were really turning A.J. on. This right here, was what the agreement was truly about, and the new number one Contender was going to really savor what she helped introduce.

A.J. needed to see just how comfortable Asuka was going to be. Her mind was racing from everything that was going on, and was getting really hot. She took off her sweatpants and was now in just a black pair of underwear. Asuka was lying with her head towards the wall, but A.J. had the two of them shift positions. Asuka inched forward and sat with her legs folded under her as A.J. laid back, outstretched her legs, and gave a double slap to both her inner thighs, directing Asuka's attention to where she needed her head to be.

Very quickly, A.J. took off, almost ripped off her own panties. She leaned forward, held them in one hand, and held them right up to Asuka's nose.

"You smell this?" She said. "You smell how wet you've made me?" She wasn't quite sure how much of her words Asuka was getting, so she would try to be as direct as she could. Asuka found A.J. to be even kinkier than she thought after whiffing her panties.

A.J. sat back again, presenting her now naked pussy to Asuka, and made the same slapping gesture to her own legs. Asuka leaned forward, and lay on her stomach, as she inched her head towards the woman who had control over her for the night.

Asuka planted a few soft kisses around A.J.'s hot pussy. Asuka paused and looked up. Her and A.J. made eye contact, and the Japanese newcomer nervously wanted to make sure she was doing what was asked of her. A.J. was glad Asuka was a bit slow at first, but in the moment, she really didn't need any more teasing, and somewhat forcefully pressed Asuka's head against her crotch.

The new arrival understood what was needed of her and as her head was pressed firmly against A.J., she inserted her tongue inside the younger woman's pussy. Asuka had a very methodical way of going down on another woman. Her tongue filled A.J.'s walls and she was able to move up and down her slit very rapidly. It would often slip out and Asuka would sometimes stop to kiss and trace A.J.'s outer lips.

As Asuka's tongue worked, A.J. let up the pressure she was putting on the back of Asuka's head and transferred it to how hard the balls of her feet pressed into Asuka's shoulder blades as she draped her short legs over the stronger woman. She knew with someone like Asuka, or and Kaitlyn they could withstand any minor pain she might accidentally inflict.

Maybe that was why A.J. loved being in control of another woman. While she could get off on inflicting pain on women bigger than her in the ring, she knew she could carry over that sense of dominance in bed. She knew how powerful Asuka was from how hard Asuka kicked her a few times during the Rumble match, and the smaller woman was elated to have yet another co-worker licking and tongue-fucking her increasingly wet pussy. She began softly whispering as she grabbed some of Asuka's multi-colored hair.

While Asuka was mysterious and intimidating, in bed, A.J. started to feel that Asuka was passionate, and despite her increasingly fast and almost robotic tongue work, didn't feel that Asuka didn't want to be there.

"Uhhhh yeahhhh." A.J. moaned as she wrapped her strong thighs around Asuka's head. "Keep going, I really, realllllly like how you do that." Asuka kept licking A.J.'s insides at a high-speed, and Asuka let out a few noises from her mouth as she knew she was about to complete the first thing A.J. asked of her. "Ughhhhh yeah."

A.J. pressed her hand back on the back of Asuka's head, and brought her as close to her as she could. A.J.'s orgasm hit her quicker than she thought as her pelvis shuddered against the Japanese woman's cute face very suddenly. A.J.'s back arched as she came into Asuka's mouth. When she came down, she looked at the other woman, who smiled and licked her lips, taking in more of the cum from the woman she had only met just a few hours ago.

A.J. slowed her breathing down trying to take in every moment. She took the time to look at every member of her audience, before turning back to Asuka. She planted a kiss on the other woman's lips to thank her for the orgasm she just gave her. Any doubt she had about Asuka's willingness to participate was gone now.

She explored the new woman's body for a few moments. Asuka shifted any time she thought A.J. wanted to. She felt Asuka's pale skin, briefly putting a hand to her face, remembering how hard Asuka's strikes were earlier in the night. She thought that one day, she'd get a chance to prove herself one-on-one against the obviously much more intimidating woman, but she was going to take full advantage of the opportunity she had tonight.

A.J. got off the bed and stood up. She looked at the rest of the locker room that was looking on. She didn't need to remind any of them that as the new number one contender, and with the current Champion not in the room, she had the power not just over Asuka, but over everyone.

"Sash, Emma, and... Becks." A.J. called out and without hesitation, the three ladies from America, Ireland, and Australia stepped forward. "I am going to allow you three to also, very quickly, get to know, our newbie... Just, everyone keep your clothes on, I only want you all to get her ready while I... make a quick preparation myself."

Once again, Becky was at the mercy of A.J.. At this point, she found it kind of amusing that it had happened yet again. Sasha relished in being called upon, even though she had to submit to A.J.'s demands tonight. She did eliminate Bayley from the Rumble, so in the back of her mind a chance to finally hold power could be on the horizon. Emma joined the other two ladies in slowly walking towards the awaiting woman.

A.J. had her back turned as she was going into her bag, so she didn't see just how welcoming Asuka was to the other three ladies, making space on the bed for all three. When A.J. turned around, she saw all three ladies taking turns making out with the new member of the roster.

Sasha made the most of this opportunity, exploring more of the older woman's body a bit more than Emma and Becky. How comfortable Becky had been with Sasha now made her less nervous, and watching Sasha kiss up and down more of Asuka's body made her want to kiss Sasha herself, but she didn't out of fear of angering A.J..

The orange haired wrestler kissed Asuka softly as Emma and Sasha each took one of her breasts in their mouths. Asuka's nipples were already hardened after giving A.J. an orgasm, and was loving the attention of four other women at once. Even though she was here as punishment, she wasn't really seeing this as one. While she was here because she lost, she just thought it was sweet of her new co-workers to introduce her to their intimate ways on her first night.