BCW Pt. 04: The Rumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asuka let out the softest, shortest moans one could while still being audible. Emma and Becky switched spots as Sasha and Becky sucked on Asuka's right and left tits. When Emma broke it off, Becky and Sasha released their mouths, and gave each other a look that showed desperation for their own tongues to meet. They powered through those urges, as Sasha lowered her head while Becky raised hers, and Emma turned around behind Asuka.

The three women tried to sync up their efforts on Asuka. Becky paused for a while as Sasha ran her hands up the front of Asuka's strong legs, and Emma up the back. Occasionally their hands met and collaborated on certain spots of the Japanese woman. Sasha rested her right hand on one of Asuka's thigh and began tracing Asuka's hot pussy.

From behind, Emma placed two hands on Asuka's firm ass, and parted them. She looked underneath Asuka's crotch and her and Sasha nodded. Once she did, Sasha and Emma's tongues attached Asuka's two most precious holes. Sasha gave short, licks around Askua's pussy lips, and Emma moved her face in between her ass and traced the outer rim.

Once the two women stuck their tongues inside Asuka from opposite ends, her eyes widened at the sensation immediately. When Asuka's mouth began to open, Becky stuck her tongue deep inside Asuka's throat, so she could be stimulated by three tongues at once. The orange-haired woman would often break off her kiss with Asuka, to allow the sound of Asuka's crescendoing moans to travel throughout the room.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. UHH." Asuka's knees started to shake as she had a tongue inside both her holes. Sasha was now alternating between tongue-fucking and swirling around inside her. Sasha set her mouth against the bottom of Asuka's pussy as she stuck her tongue deeper inside. While Emma's tongue was penetrating deep in her bowels as the Aussie shook her head in between her round ass cheeks. "oh! OHH!"

Asuka softly pressed a hand on both women's heads to try to brace herself. Becky lowered herself to Asuka's impressive chest and Becky buried her face in Asuka's chest to try to mirror how sandwiched the blonde's head was between Asuka's asscheeks. Sasha was going to take advantage of every second she had and make savor every taste of Asuka she was going to get.

By now, A.J. had gone in her bag, taken out a strap-on harness and a ten-inch dildo. The same dildo she fucked Becky with on a live stream, the night that started it all. She watched the three women attend to Asuka orally, with the same feeling of praise for herself she felt last month when she observed the tower of power formed by Charlotte on top of Sasha, on top of Becky.

A.J. was so turned on by the sight, that she just stood there stroking the dildo she was wearing. She could tell Sasha and Emma were more than happy to assist her. She found Asuka both sexy and adorable watching her by tongue fucked in every hole. Her moans were short but aggressive.

She watched Emma, who had a pretty great ass herself, as shown off by the jeans she was wearing's dark blonde head lose itself inside Asuka's ass, as Sasha tried to prepare Asuka's pussy for her as best she could, as Becky occasionally muted her moans by moving back up to make out with her. A.J. still with her hand moving and jerking the dildo, barely registered what she was doing before-

"STOP!"

Sasha and Emma both admittedly, got a couple licks of their respective holes before their command registered.

"Thank you, all three of you," A.J. said, "but I'm going to be the only one to make my prize cum tonight." As she walked back towards the bed, she made eye contact with Paige and Kaitlyn and winked at both of them. A wink that said that if she had assigned one or both of them to attend to Asuka, that they would've made her cum before A.J. could stopp them.

Reluctantly, Becky, Emma, and Sasha got off the bed, knowing they were finished.

"Wait." A.J. halted, before walking quickly over to Sasha, and kissing her. She received Sasha's tongue inside her mouth to try to get the taste of Asuka's pussy as it approached orgasm. She did the same with Emma, trying to combine the tastes of Asuka's two holes, before jumping on the bed, and slipping her tongue deep into Asuka's mouth to let the rookie taste herself twice.

Feeling a bit teased, and with varying degrees of frustration, the trio went back to the couches and chairs set up, as A.J. now just wanted Asuka to herself.

A.J. had Asuka dropped down to her knees, which Asuka welcomed, as she was already close to cumming before the trio were cut off.

"Have you, seen on of these before?" A.J. asked, she wasn't sure how much Asuka was understanding, but she kept stroking the fake cock in front of her so she knew what she meant.

"I have seen yes. And I have used." Asuka said.

A.J. smiled, detecting a bit of confidence in Asuka's reply. She wondered how often, and how often she had been on the giving or receiving end of one. A.J. envisioned that, if Asuka was telling the truth, she had been a top more frequently, which is why she was so excited to be in control of her, to put her in a role she wasn't as used to.

A.J. stood above Asuka and put her hand on her chin. She looked into her pink and blue hair and said "suck this." She slowly helped guide Asuka's head towards the fake cock. Asuka looked up at A.J. right as her mouth was in front of the tip. A.J. just nodded and Asuka slipped the first few inches in.

A.J. remarked that Asuka was picking things up quickly. All she had to do was softly nod and Asuka already had most of the strap-on in her mouth. "Yeah, get it wet. Just like that." A.J. reached down and held both of Asuka's hands in hers. She guided them up and behind her, stationing the Japanese woman's hands so they gripped A.J.'s tight, bubbly ass.

The spunky Puerto-Rican American loved having her ass played with, or even touched, whenever she could, and she smiled as Asuka kept her hands on her butt as she gobbled the dildo. Asuka's slurping sounds grew louder, as A.J. looked down, and was growing increasingly hot from the sensation.

She briefly looked upon the rest of the crowd. Just as she did a few times when everyone was forced to watch her and Becky. As Asuka blew her, she gave a signature sly smile at the seven watching. She'd take a few opportunities to bask in her victory, and had every right to. The match that she had won, granted her the most power in the room.

She glanced at Sasha, savoring the taste of Asuka's pussy that she swabbed into her mouth. She thought about how Sasha and Paige have displayed that they might be the two most nymphomaniacal freaks on the roster since the agreement was made and how that would be a great duo, or trio, including her.

"Alright, that's good." Asuka removed her head and coughed a couple times when the fake cock was all the way out. A.J. touched the cock and determined that it was well lubed up, and she knew that the trio she assigned did all they needed to as well. She didn't need to delay any longer.

She sunk to her knees, and surprisingly tenderly, laid Asuka down on the bed slowly. With her back to the rest of the crowd, A.J. angled the fake cock and slowly inched it all the way inside Asuka's pussy.

A.J. got her knees as she situated the dildo in between Asuka's legs and started thrusting it inside her. It felt like a tight fit in the Japanese woman's pussy, and A.J. wasted no time make long strokes in and out of her.

She knew that Becky, Emma, and Sasha had tongued her close to an orgasm already, and A.J. kept that in the back of her mind as she thrusted her hips harder and harder, fucking the older woman underneath her.

As Asuka relaxed and allowed A.J. to penetrate her deeper, she was impressed that a woman her size could dominate someone so effortlessly, as soon as A.J. got a good rhythm, she knew exactly the right way to penetrate Asuka. The three women from a few minutes earlier helped Asuka even more adapt to her new working environment. With how eager the three of them were, she understood that this was something the whole roster enjoyed being a part of, not just the woman currently on top of her.

For A.J., of course, she loved having the seven of them watching. Most of the women were directly behind her, and she knew the waistband of the harness highlighted her bubbly ass as it bounced with every thrust into Asuka. A few of them shifted some of the seating arrangements and moved so they could get a better view.

A.J. bent over a few times to lick Asuka's gorgeous, well filled out tits as she pumped the strap-on in and out of her. "Uh! Ohh! OHH!" Asuka's moans were louder and now more with breathy sounds as A.J. fucked her harder. Asuka was omitting tones of sexual pleasure A.J. hadn't heard before. Asuka's eyes would wince a bit with each hard pump of her pussy.

A.J. thrusted the dildo harder and faster, opening up Asuka's tight hole. Even though Asuka was a proud fighter, she accepted A.J.'s decision earlier and was happy to pay for her loss. The three women a few minutes earlier had brought her very close to cumming, and after stopping them, A.J. had brought her back to that point, and now past it, way past it.

"Oh, OHHH, Ohhhhh!" Just like her moans, Asuka's face when she orgasmed was an expression A.J. had never encountered before. Asuka's mouth went wide open and stopped making any sound. Her eyes opened as wide as they could as she shook three times underneath A.J.'s fake cock. A.J. looked down and saw a very tiny wet spot underneath Asuka's pussy, and smiled as she watched the woman come down.

A.J. was able to bring Asuka to orgasm pretty quickly and knew she wanted to get at least another one out of her. She brought the Japanese woman upright and ran her fingers through both her pink and blue halves of hair as they two kissed. The other seven women were pretty turned on by the sight, except Eva, who didn't dare ask when she could leave.

A.J., broke off the kiss, and, while still wearing the blue strap-on, slowly turned around and got on her knees. She looked back at Asuka and grinned again, and backed herself towards Asuka's face, dragging the tip of the dildo on the sheets.

"Before I fuck you in your ass," she said with her head turned towards her, "I want you to taste mine."

A.J. parked her ass to smother Asuka's cute face as she sat upright and placed her hands on A.J.'s cheeks. Asuka ran her tongue up and down A.J.'s crack, teasing her as Asuka was still on a high from her last orgasm.

"Uhhhh yeah" A.J. called out, "Stick your tongue in there.. Good girl. Uhhhhhhhhh fuck." A.J. gave slight gyrating motions on Asuka's mouth. She loved showing off her ass, whether it was covered by her tight shorts as part of her ring gear, or bare, for the rest of the locker room to see. Her back hole was easily able to fit Asuka's tongue.

There were so many moments in this evening to get A.J. off, in more ways than one- winning the first ever Women's Royal Rumble match, getting to have sexual control over another one of her peers, and one on her first night at that, getting more of her co-workers to assist her, and of course right now. She was proud of her butt and relished in the feeling of another woman having to taste her back passage, and forcing her Asuka's head to be sandwiched between her round asscheeks.

A.J.'s moans started to encourage Asuka, and Asuka reached forward and pulled back on part of the harness she was wearing and let go, so it snapped A.J.'s lower back. "Oooooohh Do that again." Asuka complied, and rested her tongue on her ass a she did it a few times.

"Uhhh yeahh!" A.J. moaned as she jerked the strap-on she was wearing a few times. When she determined Asuka had enough, A.J. turned around, and stood in front of Asuka, she was breathing heavily as Asuka had worked her up so well.

A.J. sunk herself back to her knees, and shifted Asuka down so she was lying on her back. A.J. paused, she made light touches to the woman lying beneath her, as A.J.'s breath picked up again with more anticipation.

She picked up Asuka's strong legs and slightly wrapped herself in them. She was in pure bliss, as she had seven hot co-workers, some of which she had already been with, looking on. She looked back, and to both sides, at their crowd, positioned around the two as A.J. requested their presence in helping her welcome Asuka to BCW. Unlike with Eva, she had this rookie all to herself.

This was her night, she won the Rumble, and now she had the highest position among women in the room. She thrived off any feelings of envy or jealousy from the rest of the women watching. Regardless of how horny she was making anyone else in the room, it was only going to be a show for them, and the few minutes she let Becky, Sasha, and Emma taste the newbie were generous...

...

And she hoped that Emma did a good enough job rimming Asuka's asshole, because in a flash, and with an exhilarating rush of energy, A.J. lifted up Asuka's legs again, put both hands on her ass, and opened her up, uncovering her asshole and widening it as much as she could. Holding her legs open she slipped the dildo inside Asuka's ass with her hips.

"Ohhhh. OOHHHHHH." Asuka's eyes widened with the sudden intrusion of A.J.'s dildo. A.J. kept two hands tight on Asuka's thighs as she began fucking Asuka's asshole with her still on her back.

A.J. had to adjust a few times, but once she got Asuka angled the right way, she was going to keep a steady, straight series of pumps of the dildo deep up and into Asuka's bowels. Asuka's looked up at A.J., as the smaller woman had an incredible amount of stamina as she was know powering through a second strap-on fucking to another hole.

Asuka was looking up at A.J., and admired that a woman who had what she thought was a perfect body, was also such a skilled lover. She watched A.J.'s small, perky tits swaying above her toned stomach, moving with each thrust into her own asshole. Every time A.J. got a good rhythm, she'd grin out of one corner of her mouth and would lick her lips from the side that was open to the other.

With her ass up in the air, getting stuffed with A.J.'s strapon, Asuka had fully submitted to A.J., and had let her fuck her any way she wanted to. "Oh, OHHHHH, OHHHH!" Asuka moaned as the fake cock drilled her ass. Her moans were more harsh and fierce than when her pussy was being stuffed.

A.J. grunted as she fucked Asuka. Even though Asuka had an obvious size advantage, A.J. wanted to prove that she could hold the woman's lower extremities in the air and fuck her as long as she wanted to. Not to mention the faces and the sounds Asuka was making gave A.J. additional bursts of energy to power through, as she powerfully slammed Asuka's asshole. A.J.'s long brown hair flowed and bounced right above the harness, which accentuated her ass as she fucked Asuka's.

"Uhh yeah. You like this, right?" A.J. called down, watching Asuka's face contort with each thrust. Asuka was no stranger to anal sex, she had just been more used to giving it to the various women she had bested in Japan than receiving. Nobody that Asuka had fucked that had a similar body type to A.J. had this much sexual energy, this much ability to pleasure her. She just shook her head as her moans grew louder. A.J. shifted her legs so now Asuka's ass bounced off A.J.'s thighs each time her strap-on entered her most precious hole.

Shifting Asuka's body, and angling it downward, her round, almost perfectly shaped breasts bounced more as the sounds of Asuka's ass slapping A.J.'s legs grew louder. As the night of hot sex with A.J. went on, Asuka's two hair colors started to blend more and more together, creating an even prettier visual, especially for A.J., looking down at her as she pounded Asuka's ass.

"OHHH, UGHHHH UHHHHHHH!" Asuka moaned as A.J. angled the pair so her dildo went straight up into Asuka's ass, going as far as it could. She upped the pace, balancing herself and Asuka, still holding both her legs open as she thrusted in and out. Recalling what the woman in control liked, Asuka again gripped and released a part of A.J.'s harness, the sound of it snapping combining with the sounds of her asscheeks slapping against A.J.'s thighs.

Asuka closed her eyes, which seemed to amplify her moans. The sounds of her screams from A.J.'s fucking on top of her ass bouncing off A.J.'s legs filled the room, to the audience of seven, all there, with a purpose to watch Asuka get fucked into their group.

"Oh, OHH, OHHHHHH!" Asuka grabbed A.J.'s ass with one hand and grabbed the bed with the other. Her hips bucked wildly beneath A.J., shaking with the rest of her body. She squirted once, her cum pelting A.J. on the stomach, and dripped down to the harness.

A.J. slowly removed the strap-on and both women were breathing heavily. A.J. exerted a lot of energy holding Asuka open and fucking her the way she was. Before she released her, she admired how red she had made the color of Asuka's asscheeks, as it contrasted with the rest of her much lighter-colored skin. A.J. looked down at her legs, and her thighs had also gotten a bit of coloring from hitting Asuka's ass, and she softly rubbed them a bit, to relieve some pressure.

After catching her breath A.J. sunk down and just laid on her side next to Asuka, "Hope you liked being welcome to our world."

"Is... That's it?" Asuka asked, still out of breath, turning her head.

She paused when Asuka asked if it was over. She thought it was. A.J. found Asuka's willingness to submit from the start cute, but didn't quite turn her on as Becky and Eva's initial unwillingness to participate in their punishment, and now Asuka had had hers. Some of the women, not just Eva, were hoping it was.

"Is it over? I mean, you've been a good girl." A.J. answered.

"No, no. Is that 'it'." Asuka replied. A.J. sat up, starting to get defensive.

"What do you mean by 'it'? You're not about to say I didn't fuck you well, I still have your cum on me." She said, motioning under her navel.

"Yes, you fucked good." Asuka said and smiled. She enjoyed her first time having sex with an American, of either gender. "Just," she pointed to the strap-on A.J. was still wearing, "I have fucked harder with... that."

"Oh, you think you're better than me, huh?" A.J. replied. She looked back at Becky, remembering when she asked "is that all you got?" When she did that, A.J. unleashed on her asshole, which she didn't plan on doing. She wondered why people always seem to challenge her.

The contrast, was Becky's challenge was more of a taunt, and giving in to that just meant an extra fucking, and keeping everyone in the arena longer than she planned. Here though, if she gave in, would mean completely different terms, and roles.

She was trying to dissect Asuka's tone and her exact words. Was Asuka actually asking if she could fuck A.J.? Did she think she would get a turn and misunderstood that part of the agreement? If she was, A.J. was wondering shy she would let her.

A.J. won the Rumble. The agreement is based on power, dominance, an extension of the celebration of an extremely important victory. Except for Kaitlyn, no one had seen A.J. be on the receiving end of a strap-on fucking before. Why would A.J. just allow Asuka to turn it around?

'Well,' she thought, for one, she still loved sex, regardless of what was going into what hole. Secondly, she'd still be the one deciding to let Asuka wear it and fuck her with it, just like when Lita allowed Becky to fuck her. It would be a separation of bottoming and submitting.

She sat on the bad and thought for a few moments, trying not to rush a decision. She turned back to Asuka, looked at her naked body, and imagined her wearing the strap-on she just had inside her. "So..." She said, crawling back towards her. "Are there girls back in Japan who you've done this with?"